Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] The doctor isn't in is he? (Aleister x Doc. H)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:18 pm
Aleister sighed after having narrowly missed being crushed to death thanks to Cael. However, he now had one slight problem; which ended him in being pretty sure his fingers were broken, possibly toes too. So not being able to hold Pooka properly was going to end up with him being in a world of hate.

Alesiter reluctantly decided to head to see Doctor H. His ears were ringing too and they felt a little gross from the blood that had been coming out of them due to the pressure of that thing's attack. "D-doctor H? You around?"

He stuck his head in careful of how he moved hoping the doctor wouldn't try to kill him after the incident earlier with the bear. Two near death experiences in one day was enough for the blonde hunter trainee, well maybe three if you count the monsters wanting to eat everyone while they were... bite sized.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:42 pm
There were papers all over the doctor's desk, neatly stacked in various piles, organized in some esoteric manner that was either highly efficient or just a passive form of being an a*****e to his assistant. The man himself was focused to an extent bordering on intense, but oddly enough, he didn't snap at the trainee entering his office.

"What is it?" While H didn't verbally skewer the younger man, he didn't bother looking up or really welcoming Aleister, either.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:16 pm
The simple question made Aleister hesitate, that and it sounded a bit like his ears were full of water. He wasn't really sure how to answer that, but at the same time... "I er... I'm not a doctor but I think.... my fingers are kinda broke."

He gave a wary smile shaking his head slightly trying to keep focus on getting some help and not just running the ******** away. Granted that'd be hard to do with him hobbling. "Maybe.... some ah.... other bones too... iunno." He held up his hand lamely to show he couldn't really move his fingers past a certain point without them hurting. Maybe he should've cleaned up a little too he took the back of his arm and rubbed at one of his ears, only to notice the dried blood left behind on his jacket sleeve. That wasn't good either, he didn't remember getting hit in the head though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 pm
Dark blue eyes glanced up and gave the trainee a long considering look, "I suppose I am one of the doctors here, now aren't I?" Yet rather than actually move to help the blonde, he simply relaxed back into his chair, steepled his fingers and continued to study Aleister. "And how did you get to this point?"  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:45 pm
"Well you know that shadow thing we were chasing? After we somehow were all turned into kids, while you and uh... Caelius was fighting? We followed it into this room with treasure in it and there were those monsters there, one almost squashed me, and then we ended up outside some strange looking house. Well somehow Caelius got there too and then ran off into some fog and maybe woods, and something made the gravity really heavy, like a ******** of pressure. I'm pretty sure I heard bones crack, and then Caelius came back and made the pressure stop and drew a square on the ground with his scythe and it glowed and we're all back here." Aliester was telling the story as best as he could remember it because it was almost all a blur to the trainee.

"But yeah he was attacking this one, kinda looked like one of those... uh... horseman you'd brought here I think? I'm not sure I couldn't get too good of a look at it." He frowned as he was looking at his hand, he'd come a little further in the room hobbling, "But everything pretty well is sore but my fingers and maybe toes got the worse. Pooka, er my partner couldn't block whatever that was I don't think." He gestured to the spiky ball key chain at his side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:00 pm
The doctor listened to him silently, face impassive until he got back to the little matter of broken bones. "Well, ******** around with the actual Conquest rather than the My Little Pony version does tend to be slightly bad for your health. Oddly enough you still seem to be alive, which must be a great comfort to you."

His attention returned back to his work, "Well, thank you for sharing that. Was there anything else?" As far as doctors go, H wasn't a particularly nice one.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:11 pm
"Er... I don't think... any of use actually saw ... him." Aleister seemed to be thinking as he stood there watching H as he turned back to his work.

He paused with a frown, "Er... what can I do for my... uh fingers? I don't think I can use my weapon like this." Yes it was good to be alive but, if he couldn't use his hands then that wouldn't last long.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:39 pm
"Oh, well, I suggest you take them to a doctor," the man at the desk glanced up with a smile, but after a moment, he pulled out a roll of bandages. "These should help a bit with the pain and immediate damage, though it would be wise to visit Stephen in the infirmary if you'd like some actual medical attention and a cast." The smile widened, "Sadly, your not his type either, but he'll help you anyway."

The doctor paused, "Although Clarice has been testing new bandages, and the ever enthusiastic Killzone is developing new, if fairly extreme, methods of physical therapy. Between the two they managed to fully fix several broken fingers in only a couple hours. Of course the poor lad did have some ah...issues, afterward, but such is the cost of progress."  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:58 pm
Aleister paused looking at H, slightly confused having thought that H was a doctor... at least until the man actually pulled out bandages. Giving a slight sigh of relief the blonde nodded before pausing at the his type, "Uh..."

<Let it go> Hissed Puca suddenly not wanting to see Aleister bury himself further.

He nodded when H also suggested Clarice and Killzone were working on things, "Uh... he was still about to use his hands right? 'cause.... I don't want to get my a** killed when I can't use my weapon, I don't think Caelius would appreciate that." He tried not to shift nervously, trying to figure out which would be the better of the options.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 pm
"Oh yes, his hands were quite healed by the time they were done with him." The doctor's smile was both amused and decidedly unpleasant. "It's just what followed that was...slightly tragic."  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:59 pm
".... I'll just uh... see if I can get a cast first I think. Maybe next time with the er... therapy when they've had some time to work out... er... kinks... yeah kinks." He nodded his head quickly, he seemed pretty rattled by the unpleasant way H had said that. Pausing to wince at having moved his head too fast. "Thank you Doctor H. I'll uh... go see Stephen."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games