Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]Turn & Face the Strange Changes (Barth/Calder/Christof) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:47 pm
Calder went with Barth and Christof back to Barth's dorm, finding that they were away from the chaos that was the hunters and the elder horseman, but back to the current craziness of being a gender wrong. Calder was helping to carry Barth, her stomach sore with the returning wound, and entered the boil's dorm before letting her stand on her own and walking to sit on the couch - but not before locking the door. These days, especially now, she was stressed and on high alert.

Resting on the couch, she breathed out and then looked at her chest. Then, very slowly, looking at his two friends. He hadn't had a good chance to look at them.

"This is too weird." He then started to frown. "You two are almost prettier than I am!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:10 pm
"Me? Not half," Barth said, looking much where Calder had been and reclining on the opposite end of the sofa.

This was powerful magic. And they were being toyed with, both Amityville and the Humans, and it had been so easy. The Horsemen clans were something she did not want attention from. Her kind were, at least, more personable. There was no reasoning with something that's purpose was measured in millions of lives instead of individual souls. She tempted, yes. And the Seven were the base of it, all the petty, selfish, weaknesses and small moments that drove the whole machine forward. But the machine itself was a different sort of creature.

Livestock.

Yes, they would think that.

She wished he could talk to some humans that weren't so set on weaponizing her.

"But you're both very, err," she blushed, then looked out the window. "I hope it's not lasting. I was making very good progress on my beard, and replacing my wardrobe would be...tedious."

It was easier to joke about their figures than talk about what more Horsemen might mean.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:49 pm
Christof merely shuffled after them, quiet as ever with a returned look of dismay and terror behind her curtain of golden curls, hiding most of herself under her massive coat.

It better not last. He wasn't sure if he... she... could survive this way. The adrenalin of battle had passed, and she was left.... empty. And terrified. And on the verge of tears, which frustrated her to no end.

Sullenly, she sat herself down at one of the workbenches, pulling her knees up to balance on the stool and sulk.

Calder was being kind. And it was unnerving her that suddenly being hunchbacked was very unbecoming.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:55 pm
Calder epped before her hands went to her lush lips. "Oh my jack, I would need new clothes. That's horrible!" She looked down at herself. "It's so hard to breath. I'd have to buy clothes because of ....these!" She grabbed her chest, where the gender change had been FAR too kind in giving her a ample chest. All she seemed to notice was that they were making it hard to breath with her shirt being this tight, and felt odd, not to mention were throwing her off balance and bounced a lot. That and....

...Calder rubbed her legs together, troubled by the space.

Her eyes looked over to Barth. She made a very pretty ghoul, but she missed HIM. "I miss your beard.....and your shape." She loved boils, but she liked being a BOIL that liked boils. "How are we supposed to be...boilfriends like this?"

Frowning, she looked over at Christof. "Christof. Please sit over here. You worry me all over there. Are you okay after that fight?" She was frowning. Her hair was very pretty and a bit slender now. Still, she missed her friend.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:14 pm
"That does present a problem," Barth said, "but I am nothing if not a creative problem solver." She tried not to look too absorbed as Calder fidgeted and wobbled and touched, but it was getting difficult to concentrate on anything else. It made her sorely miss her shape. Calder too, it sounded like. Would he...she even want...?

She tapped his claws on the sofa, and in the end, shrugged and sank further into the furniture.

"It's magic. Magic done can be undone. And Christof, you can do your own...err, restructuring, if it comes to that. Sort of." It would mean more than an equipment change. The whole skeletal system. Magic would probably be easier.

"Childish. Changing us like this. I'd expect it from...I don't know, the fey. But they've never had apocalyptic aspirations."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:20 pm
Suddenly, there came a sharp wail from the workbench as Christinof broke into tears with her face buried in all three of her now dainty hands. Even her monstrous left one was slimmer, more reptilian, more feminine.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:09 pm
"And what's the point of it? Who would want us all flipped to something else? I could see changing us all to all boils or all ghouls, but just switching everyone?" He didn't get what sort of game was being played. "It's just to mess with our heads." And their bodies. She didn't know what to do with herself with all this added....self in her face. She dearly missed her old body, but when she caught Barth looking at her, her hands slowly dropped to her lap.

Barth was staring - and not in a disgusted way either. Did he - uh, SHE like her like this?

Did she like her better than as a ghoul?

Calder's worries were quick to rush in, and then a wail broke across the room. It wasn't exactly the cry she was familiar with, what with the tone of voice, but it was still distinctly Christof.

"Oh no. Shhh. It's okay." Calder stood up, holding her gut a moment when she was reminded of her stitched yet again, and moved over.

"It's okay, Christof. I'm sure the school is already on it and getting a hold of their best magic welders right now. It's not the end of the world. Things always go back to normal in the end, and you're not alone in this crazy magic either." She reached out, and wrapped her arms around a slimmer Christof, pulling her into her embrace - which was now much more cushioned than before.

"Shhh. It's okay." She cooed, stroking Christof's long, golden hair.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:21 pm
"N-not that, err," Barth seemed startled by the sobbing, "I mean, if you- you don't have to, not that I don't- it isn't bad," she said at last.

"It doesn't...doesn't interfere with anything important, even if-" She cut off, embarrassed, Calder seemed to be handling it alright.

She settled for a muffled, "Alright, I know how you feel, a bit."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:59 am
For once, Christof actually directed some of her sobbing into Calder's ample bosom, only pulling back with a feverish slap to sign, "What-am-I-going-to-do-now?? Who-ever-heard-of-a-female-Igor??" before the muffled tears were returned to her many hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:25 am
"Christof. Christof. This is being fixed. I know if we're all changed, there are a bunch of students pounding on some doors and getting the staff to notice. Heck, the staff could be just as messed up as we are. I'm sure they called some official department somewhere and they are getting their best people on it." She reassured Christof, continuing to brush her hair. It was always a soothing gesture his parents did when he was upset.

"And just because there hasn't been a female Igor around, doesn't mean there shouldn't be. You could be a unique first. Being a ghoul doesn't make you any less strong. You should see my Ma. She's stronger than many stallions in my clan. No one thinks any less of her for being a ghoul. Don't you think I'm strong enough to carry all of you when I shift? Gender means nothing." She pointed out with a smile.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:40 am
"I don't mind, if it comes down to it," Barth said, clearing her throat.

"You still know your way around a schematic. It doesn't make a difference if you've got..." Barth gestured vaguely.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:03 pm
"Master-" She sniffed, but the sobbing had stopped as she signed, and was glad the motion he used for the concept was universal or he would have an internal debate that would have derailed any further communication, "-said-thought-I-am-pretty." It was unclear what she thought about this sort proclamation.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:25 pm
Calder frowned at him a moment, looking confused. "And? You are pretty. If you make a handsome Igor, it makes sense you'd make a pretty ghoul." Calder smiled, and ran her hands once more through Christof's hair. "Is it bad to be pretty for a day? Just think of it this way. Being a pretty ghoul might give you an insight on pretty ghouls when you're a boil again." He was trying to masculine this up and spin the perception of this gender change for Christof as much as he can, racing through creative avenues and offering them to the Igor.

"Sometimes being pretty is nice. You have gorgeous hair, and a curvy figure, but inside, you're still the beautiful Igor I know." She poked his nose before smiling.

"Oh my Jack! I can braid your hair now!" She said, clapping her hands. She already braided Barth's hair once. She had yet to do that for Christof!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:45 am
Barth turned pink. She fiddled with her claws and let Calder talk.  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:30 pm
Christof looked a bit like a deer in headlights as he glanced to Barth for rescue. But as it stood with his mental chemical balance, she was content to let Calder do what she wanted. It was going to be a long... however long this was going to last.

But they would fix it. And then she would be himself again and everything would be... well. They'd be better than they were currently, in her mind.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff