Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
Stop SOPA and PIPA! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should SOPA/PIPA be passed?
  Yes; they are the best way to stop online piracy.
  No; they could completely destroy the free and global Internet.
  Undecided
View Results

Zal_te_Gavin

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:16 pm
lol, yeah, make a REALLY conservative plan about saving your money, then go and say, ill spend a bit more ea month or w.e, cuz you have to get the money circulating in the system to get the system revived again. there has to be a healthy balance of spending and saving, but it all depends on the situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:20 pm
Zal_te_Gavin
lol, yeah, make a REALLY conservative plan about saving your money, then go and say, ill spend a bit more ea month or w.e, cuz you have to get the money circulating in the system to get the system revived again. there has to be a healthy balance of spending and saving, but it all depends on the situation.

I'm extremely socially liberal, but I can safely say I'm fiscally moderate, at least. Or does that sound too snobby? xd  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Zal_te_Gavin

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:21 pm
Reeves
Zal_te_Gavin

I'm extremely socially liberal, but I can safely say I'm fiscally moderate, at least. Or does that sound too snobby? xd
sounds about right, im socially liberal too, in a way. not my actions necessarily, but i can tolerate more different things.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:49 pm
Zal_te_Gavin
Reeves
Zal_te_Gavin

sounds about right, im socially liberal too, in a way. not my actions necessarily, but i can tolerate more different things.

Good. cool  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Zal_te_Gavin

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:02 am
Though, when someone talks to me like they have more authority, say, a random person on the street yells at me to stop littering, even if they have more authority, ill be like "who the ******** you think you are?" and say no, kinda to teach em a lesson...^>^ its backlashed a few times, but lets people know where i stand.

Then when they leave i pick up my trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:10 pm
Zal_te_Gavin
Though, when someone talks to me like they have more authority, say, a random person on the street yells at me to stop littering, even if they have more authority, ill be like "who the ******** you think you are?" and say no, kinda to teach em a lesson...^>^ its backlashed a few times, but lets people know where i stand.

While I may not like people preaching to me, I wouldn't lash back at them. Doesn't really make me any better, don't you think? razz  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Zal_te_Gavin

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:37 pm
Reeves
Zal_te_Gavin

While I may not like people preaching to me, I wouldn't lash back at them. Doesn't really make me any better, don't you think? razz

lol, you know what i mean, i kinda go out of my way, even if its in my best interest to just agree with them, to let em know that their not in charge. unless i have a certain respect for that person.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:05 pm
Zal_te_Gavin
Reeves
Zal_te_Gavin

lol, you know what i mean, i kinda go out of my way, even if its in my best interest to just agree with them, to let em know that their not in charge. unless i have a certain respect for that person.

Well, whatever floats your boat, I say.  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff