Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Courtyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Elegance

Hilarious Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:01 pm
A beautiful garden behind the school.It is huge and has a fountain in the middle.It has many benches,trees,gardens,fish fountans,and more.
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Y U K I
Yuki walked into the courtyard and sat down on a bench. Her newfound powers of being able to talk to animals freaked her out the only animal she couldn't talk to was her cat INK. She sighed and looked up at the sky.  

Rimmi X

Celestial Elegance

Hilarious Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:26 pm
Ҟyra Ӻikiko

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Kyra walked through the garden,observing all the beautiful colors.She looked around for place to sit and spotted a bench.She sprinted over to it,holding her textbooks tightly in her arms.Kyra breathed heavily as she made it to the bench.She quietly sat down on it and opened up her math textbook.She sighed.She had always hated math.She shut it and opened her science.She looked at it for awhile then thought it made her think to much.She closed that one and came to her reading book.She had always loved reading and she smiled when she saw it.She opened it up to her last page.The bookmark was blue with a moon on it.Kyra pulled it out and set it beside her on the bench.She started reading and slightly smiled when she got to the kissing part in the book.

± : . : ± :: ± : . : ±

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:24 pm
Armageddon

The dark red-haired demon strolled into the courtyard, hands in his navy coat pockets and a bored look clear on his face. God was this school boring! It was always about idiotic sob stories and lovers' quarrels. In all honesty it disgusted him to no end. Something exciting needed to happen, a death perhaps? Heh, who was he kidding? Of course it would work! The demon grinned and scanned the area, looking for someone to kill for his amusement.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:54 pm
Y U K I
[INK THE CAT] Ink looked around the courtyard while licking her paws as she saw Armgeddon she was terrified and screeched and jumped out of Yukis hands.
"Ink!" said Yuki as she chased after her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Armageddon scowled when he heard a shriek and glanced over to see a cat running away with a brat chasing after it. Hmm, they looked weak definitely, but he'd wait it out a little longer, see if anything caught his eye. So he sat down on a bench and let black electricity surge between his fingers.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Celestial Elegance

Hilarious Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:04 pm
Ҟyra Ӻikiko

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Kyra heard a quiet disturbance near her. She slowly lowered her book and looked around. She liked being alone and not bugged. "Great.". No one was there but she felt like she was being watched. She placed her book mark in her book and set it on the bench. She walked a few feet away from the bench and looked around as she frowned. Kyra jumped when she heard a scream. Kyra leaned down and quietly pulled out a dagger from her black boot.She slightly smiled as she looked around. Kyra ran towards the noise. She wasn't afraid. She just grinned.She turned a corner and saw a girl and a boy..and cats? Kyra had no idea how to respond to that.

± : . : ± :: ± : . : ±

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:06 pm
Ink scrambled up a tree and hissed at Yuki.
"Ink please come down," Yuki said. She noticed another cat nearby and asked it. "Can you please get Ink down?"
[ The stray cat] "Meow [ of course]," the stray cat climbed up the tree and meowed at Ink.
Ink scratched its nose and hissed at it.
Yuki seeing Armageddon asked. "Um sir can you help me get my cat down?"  

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:16 pm
The man glared at the girl when she spoke to him. He looked up at the tree then back at her. "Why the Hell should I, kid?" he snapped and clenched his fists, ridding himself of the electricity as he waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:23 pm
"Never mind I asked," she said retreating from the man and looked up at Ink.
"Come down here or I'll leave you here!" she snapped.
Ink meowed in disbelief.  

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:28 pm
Armageddon looked back at the cat and growled in annoyance at the two. "Shut up!" he snarled and pointed his hand at the cat. For a second his hand crackled with electricity, then black lightning shot out at the tree branch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:29 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
< N I K K I >
what is this feeling....
Nikki noticed a girl trying to get her cat down.
"Here I'll help," she said.
With a wave of her hand the tree branch bent down and the cat jumped back into the girls hands. Suddenly electricty snapped the branch.
"Wha-" she turned around and saw Arrmageddon she remembered him form somewhere but just couldn't put her finger on it.

LOVE  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:55 pm
Armageddon noticed a girl help just before the branch dropped. He grit his teeth until he saw where the branch was dropping to, and seeing the flaming branch fall towards Nikki turned his scowl into a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:13 pm
Nikki suddenly remembered. "You're -! " but before she could finish her sentence she could sense the branch about to fall on her and quickly dodged it. "Seriously and to think this day couldn't have gotten worse." Nikki sighed.  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:17 pm
The demon quirked an eyebrow at the girl before his own memories worked with him. "Oh. You." he grunted and frowned when she dodged the branch. Looks like he'd have to do this by himself. He stood up and sent a bone-chilling glare the girl's way before vanishing.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff