Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] its cold outside (Reii Yuki & Kyiyani)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

Using long graceful strokes of her wings she glided seemingly effortlessly across the open meadow. Her hooves barely skimming the top of the sparkling clean white snow, it furled up behind her like dust when you run down a dry dirt road. Occasionally just the tips of her wings would brush it leaving little dimples on the surface. Breathing in with a deep sigh she puffed put her chest and weaved this way and that. thoroughly enjoying the calm winds and cool sensation.
WHUMP
Smack into a large pine tree head first she wobbled for a moment then plopped down, with a little fluff of snow fanning up around her.
"why do these trees keep jumping out at me." she said angrily trying to shake her head but . . .it appeared her horn was stuck in the trunk of the tree.
"not again!" she huffed placing her front hooves against the tree and wiggling to try and free it.

((she's very near sighted and honestly believes Shes fine and trees really do just randomly pop out at her)))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image

"Brrrr, could it possibly get any colder out here?" Guess that was the price of seeing snowfall in these lands. And though it all was gorgeous, sometimes the soft feel of grass and caress of warm summer air brought a tinge of somberness to the stallion. There was just something about summer and spring that could never be compared or replaced with the chilled presence of winter. Though that was no reason for him to mope around either. It could always be worst! At least there wasn't a horrible wind to go with the cooler temperatures, haha.

Stepping lightly and without hurry, the purple stallion continued on his trail with a soft grin on his features. It wasn't often that he had a day to himself without his feathery companion, Tropic. But he had to admit it wasn't all that bad like he had expected. Sure company was fun, but it was also just as rewarding to just sit back and enjoy the details of a day on your own. Self-discovery, if there had to be a word for it.

But this path of discovery was cut short unexpectedly as a loud noise crashed into the woods. Why, it sounded like chaos merely a few feet away from him! It was enough to cause the stallion to pause, not knowing if it was a threat or attack to be wary of. Blue eyes blinked curiously as he held his breath, slowly peering over at the powder of snow that had clouded in the air due to the sound of...impact? And if he strained his ears, he could also hear the faint mumbling of words in the same location. Well, there was no avoiding the situation with it being so nearby. Plus the fact that it suddenly seemed calm and hushed once again had set Kyiyani into a minor unease.

Just what exactly had happened?

With a limber and sneaking trot, the male skirted among the trees to get a better look at the scene. What he found, however, almost made him giggle like a rude bystander. "My my, what have we here? You could have severely damaged your skull with a flight like that!" He stepped near, but with a curteous distance between them so she could still see him. "Are you well enough to hear me?" Even with it mildly amusing, as an avian Soquili the stallion couldn't help but worry for the other, knowing the dangers of a mishappened flight.

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:26 pm
Nyhility
Tag

"hearing isn't my problem right now." she laughed in a good natured manner.
Focusing on the tree with an almost hate glare she worked on getting herself free before she would address the present company properly
"Besides I- uhhhhhhgah- I." panting for a moment to catch her breath "I- gahhhhh-I Ive had-" suddenly her work paid off and she popped free almost tumbling backwards but from past experience she used her wings for balance and remained upright . . .just barely.
"what i mean to say is Ive had worse." she said at last.
now free from the tree she came to stand close enough to the inquisitive stallion that she could see him properly. Which happened to be so close that it seemed she had no regard for personal space.
"Hi Im . . .im . . .- what i mean is my name is . . .- well . . .i- oh goodness." she for the life of her could not remember her name. Where were Silas and Thane her two sons when she needed them? They always helped with this kind of thing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:52 pm
Kyiyani hummed to himself in quiet thought as he observed the other. She must have been flying too fast to even think about swerving out of the path of the trees. Either she was a daring risk-taker, or she was simply lacking in skills of flight. But who was he to judge?

Quirking a brow as she began to twitch and talk, the stallion waited patiently off to the side as she worked. Either she'd successfully free herself from the tree, or she'd tired out and ask him for assistance. Either way, he wasn't about to get in the way just to get trampled on if it all went awry. So it came as no surprise that when the mare did pull away from the tree, it was with a strong force that was almost too fast to see. "Bravo, bravo! You'te managed to get loose. And lookie there, not a bump or bruise to tell your tale. Lucky."

He grinned kindly at the other before nearly stumbling backwards, surprised to find her so close. But he held his ground with widened eyes, perplexed and curious why she was so invasive. Did he have something on his face??

As she stuttered, the male sighed and offered her a wing like a pat on the shoulder. "See there? I figured you might sustain some damage from that blow. Can't even remember your name. Hopefully it will come back to you soon. In the meantime, you can call me Kyiyani."

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:47 am
Nyhility
Tag sorry I'm on my iPhone so there may be some errors.

He looked as if he had little cloud patterns on him. They reminded her of flying into thunder storms a smile touched her lips once more. He also had a lot of extra feathers about him at a distance she would have mistaken him for a harpy stallion or a hippogriff. That would have been a very interesting encounter indeed to say the least but she had a feeling this encounter would be far from short of interesting in it's own right. 
"you know  Ki I mean-Kyiyani." she said correcting herself before she completely misspoke his foreign sounding name  "it's funny I remember that this kind of thing happens all the time but I never remember what it is that I forgot before it's forgotten- If that makes any sense." She laughed again if there was one thing Reii could truly do well it was appreciate the humor she made of her own predicaments. 
Her horn began to glow very faintly then sputtered out just for a few seconds. 
"I've got enough blood for the horn just not enough for it to be entirely useful." she sighed. 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:21 pm
DemonWingedPoetGirl

The stallion gave a lop-sided grin as the other stumbled on his name. It was endearing, but nothing he thought she should be embarrassed or apologetic about. "Well, for sanity's sake if it helps you to just call me Ki, then I don't mind one bit. I'll still respond to that nickname."

Then he stepped around the mare with an inquisitive eye, making sure the other had no sounds from her collision just moments ago. But he made the inspection quick, so as to not appear threatening to the mare, and soon he was smiling back at her from where he originally stood. "Is that so? Well then, it sounds as if you forget nothing at all, if it just returns to you without a sound. Memories can be such a tricky thing, eh? But they make you who you are, so try not to lose too many of them." And he shrug with his left wing, offering the best advice he could on the matter. His own thoughts and memories were pretty sharp and collected, so unfortunately he couldn't truly relate to the mare's predicament.

"How about for now, I call you Crash. Eh?" Then he chuckled, hoping she didn't find his humor insulting. She could honestly make up whatever nickname she wanted. "Hm, do horns heal on their own? Or do you need assistance from a fellow Unicorn?"

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas