Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:04 pm
If you are reading this, then I am most likely dead - caught by the feminist assassins sent to silence me. If I'm not dead, you're a d**k for reading someone else's diary, man. What the hell. Whatever. Either way, you need to listen to me. Don't look around, don't make a sound. They are everywhere.

It all started years ago. I was a regular ten year old kid. A little more perceptive than the others. The girls were up to something - most of them no longer played with the boys. They spent time with each other, doing what they called "make-up". But I knew better. They were plotting something. But what?

I got my answer five years later. It was a revolution. They were going to rise up and destroy mankind. Kill us, and replace us with women versions of us. I tried to get the word out, but no one listened. It was too late - they had already been turned.

Since then, I've devoted my life to stopping the Vast Feminist Conspiracy from taking over the world. I learned that they have a hidden base deep beneath the ocean - a submerged HQ. But it's too deep to see, and looking for it out in the open is asking to be sniped. I needed to remove the protection the ocean was affording the feminists. I needed Groudon.

I joined Team Magma to help revive Groudon and put a stop to the Feminist Invasion once and for all. They had yet to locate his resting place, however. After years of searching Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh, and Unova, we heard of Zatao - and the massive incursion of women into the region. Clearly they were looking for something. And that something had to be the one thing that could stop them.

I left alone for Zatao, knowing that a larger force would attract the attention of the Feminist Army. And I waited and lurked, looking for a hint as to where Groudon is imprisoned. I have to find him before the feminists do, or else the world is doomed.

-------------------------

Goals

1. The Feminists have enlisted a dangerous ally who's destruction is my top priority - the ocean. This monster shields the feminist scum while wrecking havoc on coastal cities and villages. It is vicious, and must be stopped. To do that would take power I do not have. Which leads me to my second goal.

2. I must awaken Groudon. He and the ocean are not friends - he came close to destroying the ocean before he was sealed away by the feminists. But his sacrifice allowed the feminists to be defeated. I require his help to drive them back again.

3. Above all, I need to defeat the feminists. Their schemes cannot be brought to fruition. This goal will be the most difficult to complete, but it MUST be completed, or else all the world shall fall under their shadow. The world is depending on me, whether it knows it or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image

Theme Song: The Hunger by Fireflight  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:53 am