Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Shinigami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
So I herd u lik pogey, huh?

I see you guys are interested in seeing what I have to offer as most of you guys know, I have lot to offer. XD Well here's the deal. Seeing as I got a large hoard of pokemon, I am feeling that I cannot give the proper attention to these pokemon above. So I hope to find these lovely pokemon a new trainer to start the new year with a fresh start.

Let me give you a little history of each that I can recall.

Grinch (Marowak): This pokemon I got from a swarm in one of the major RP events. He was the first shiny pokemon I received and I have been reluctant to give him up until now.

Cassie (Stantler): This use to belong to a loyal regular of Extrasensory but do to RL issues, she no longer could care for her and gave her to me. I am not living up to my promise to take care of her as I should so I hope to find a better home.

Waltz (Pachirisu): This was meant to be a loyal and constant friend of my wild Mew, Melody but it'll be difficult enough for me to play one pokemon let along two at the same time.

Tora (Blitzle): I forgot how I won this one but I have no plans whatsoever for her.

Quintrell (Vaporeon): First pokemon ever gotten from a generous person who gave me Quintrell as an Eevee. He has been a faithful fighter and lover to my shiny Vulpix. They made lovely children but have left home. Now, I can't see playing him as much as I use to.

Why am I telling you guys this? Well I just want you guys to know how much these pokemon mean to me and would like the person who manages to get them to give them the love and attention they deserve by sticking around the shop and role play. However, all I can do is hope. SO! I am holding a contest. Yes, a dreaded contest. I dislike contest for the fact that I have to pick a winner or winners out of everyone when I would like everyone to win. However, this seems to be the best way to find a good home for them so here we go!

arrow New owner is allowed to change the name/gender if they wish.
arrow Vaporeon/Marowak: I do not have the pre-evolutions to, so as of now, they will be as they are.
arrow Personality is all up to you and will be judged for the win.
arrow Contest will close on Feb 3rd (my birthday) and, hopefully, be judged on by Feb 5th.

If you have any other questions, please quote me and post it here so that if any one else have the same question, they will see it without being lost in the main thread.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:04 pm
Fill out the form below.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]New Name of Pokemon (if applicable):[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History (if applicable):[/b]
[b]Are you a newbie? (no pokemon in this shop):[/b]
[b]My birthday is Feb 3rd. Party? 8DD:[/b]

How will it be judged? I am looking for a unique and interesting personality/history.  

Lady_Shinigami

Lady_Shinigami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:10 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:36 pm
Username: Eienna
New Name of Pokemon (if applicable): Chiyo (meaning a thousand sparkles in Japanese)
Species: Blitzle
Personality: It'll be dynamic, changing as she heals, learns, and grows. I'm thinking the underlying tendency will be towards being sassy (though loyal to her new trainer), but that will take some time to come out.
History (if applicable): I have a story planned for when she and Shikari meet, but before that, she was captured for a young trainer who turned out to be too immature and selfish to raise a houseplant. He wanted what he wanted NOW, never mind whether the pokemon was currently able to comply. As a result, Chiyo (the name Shikari will give her) suffered so much abuse that she's gone catatonic. It is in this state that Shikari finds her...with the trainer so fed up he's about to kill the skinny, dirty, unresponsive Blitzle. Shikari will rescue Chiyo and set about finding a way to bring her back to life.
Are you a newbie? (no pokemon in this shop): Yes!
My birthday is Feb 3rd. Party? 8DD: W00t!! Count me in!  

Eienna

Sangotaijiya08

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:38 am
Username: Sangotaijiya08
New Name of Pokemon (if applicable): Rippletail
Species: Vaporeon
Personality: Sweet but cunning. Likes to have a battle plan when fighting instead of rushing right in.
History (if applicable): Released by another trainer that loved him very much, he was caught not long after by Syt. Do to his release, he doesnt trust his new trainer currently, so he rarely listens to her. He does participate in battles but doesnt do what his trainer says. She treats him well, since they're trying to bond for the moment she keeps hm out of his pokeball to give them some one on one time.
Are you a newbie?: No
My birthday is Feb 3rd. Party? 8DD: Happy birthday!! Town raid?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:51 am
Username: Eranas
New Name of Pokemon (if applicable): Rhapsody
Species: Pachirisu
Personality: Musical
History (if applicable): Before meeting Mew, he was wondering the lands and continuously sharing his musical chirrups with other pokemon.. His voice was quite soothing and probably unusual for a Pachirisu. He was in search of another pokemon that would share his love of music ... ( And maybe just shift it around depending on how you rMew is CC: I would love to keep them the same relationship~
Are you a newbie? (no pokemon in this shop): YES ! Q A Q
My birthday is Feb 3rd. Party? 8DD: Ohbby i will be there~

I have to admit I didn't look at Waltz's name before picking Rhapsody, >>

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:25 am
Username: Bluedemonwolf
New Name of Pokemon (if applicable): Stanley
Species: Stantler
Personality: A kind of stubborn Stantler. Stanley doesn't seem like one to play and often won't budge on his stance. He stands proud as he stares you down and then lowers his head to ram you in the guts. >> Did I mention that he is a wild pokemon that absolutely hates trainers. He enjoys being around other wild pokemon and then you may see a different side of him. He is a protector of other weaker wild pokemon and enjoys playing with baby pokemon.
History (if applicable): Stanley has had a few bad runs with trainers. He is constantly being challenged to battle by trainers and had been captured several times. However things didn't work out, mostly due to his stubbornness to work with a human, and the trainers released him. When trainers challenge him now he just raised his head, glares, and then lowers it to charge. Many trainers know about the 'mad' Stantler and try to stay away.
He now lives around the Motterossa area and that is where he met his 'best friend' Vincent. He had been in a plain eating and watching out for the other wild pokemon when this giant beast of a Arcanine popped out of nowhere and began chasing him. Or at least he tried to chase Stanley. Stanley refused to move and instead stood there and glared the dog down. Seeing the Arcanine had no ill intentions he finally gave him and began to play.
Vincent often sneaks away from his trainer to go play with his new wild Stantler friend. Stanley puts up with Vincent since Vincent keeps the trainers away while Stanley gets the other smaller wild pokemon away.... and Vincent is great with young pokemon.
Are you a newbie? (no pokemon in this shop): No.... so not a newbie.
My birthday is Feb 3rd. Party? 8DD: OMG! PARTAY! Gotta get the family together!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:58 am
Username: Snowbelle Thundara
New Name of Pokemon (if applicable): Atmos (meaning: I made it up! Got it partially from Atmosphere)
Personality:
History (if applicable):
Are you a newbie? (no pokemon in this shop): nope
My birthday is Feb 3rd. Party? 8DD: YEEESSS

-under construction!! whee
I gotta find a good name that fits...other then my normal names for a Vaporeon (Vapor or Hydro) sweatdrop  

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:57 pm
Username: Anthro!Sparky
New Name of Pokemon (if applicable): Grinch
Species: Marowak
Personality: Loyal to friends and family, but it takes alot to gain his trust. I foresee him possibly giving my trainer, Zellina, some problems at first, if he ends up going to her.
History (if applicable): Grinch had wandered from place to place, seeing the sights and getting challenged by random trainers, on the rare times they managed to see him, that is. After a particularly bad fight, where he somehow managed to limp away without getting captured, he passed out and woke up later to find his injuries being tended to by another human. He glared and started to reach for his bone club, only to have the foot of a pokemon step down on it. The foot was that of a Cubone, apparently traveling with this same human. He noted the club held just over the Cubone's shoulder, a reminder that he probably shouldn't make any sudden or threatening moves, and turned his attention back to the trainer, he noted the Luxray behind her with strange metal bits around his ankles. The way the much larger electric Pokemon hid from him behind this... human... led Grinch to believe that the other was either afraid of the human or possibly himself. This was certainly an odd situation he found himself in, since the human wasn't trying to catch him in a Pokeball, at least not yet. She'd seemed more interested in making sure his injuries were taken care of. Perhaps he'd follow this human around and see what made her so different from the others...?
Are you a newbie? (no pokemon in this shop): Nope. I have two Pokemon. Tunda Storm, my Luxray, and Hannah, currently a Cubone who was given to me by pocky before she left.
My birthday is Feb 3rd. Party? 8DD: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. 83

I dislike contests too, but figured why not give it a shot? And my only trainer character is a healer/breeder. lol Would be interesting, I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:25 pm
Username: yeomso
New Name of Pokemon: Ottoman
Personality: Rather than gathering in a herd during thunderstorms like most Bltizle do, Ottoman will go in the opposite direction of dark storm clouds. Ottoman is afraid of loud and low-pitch noises, especially the low rumble of thunder. Timid and quiet, Ottoman doesn't like it when has to interact with too many Pokemon at once. He'd much rather prefer the silent company of a Caterpie (which are so small they're not very loud in the first place) or a Pokemon like a Dratini (which have very soft voices).
If he finds a situation with Pokemon comfortable enough to not try to avoid or run away from, Ottoman is soft spoken and an excellent listener. He never interrupts his partner and tries his best to contribute to the conversation. Sometimes he tries so hard that he doesn't realize that the other Pokemon doesn't want to talk anymore, but a kind reminder will always get him to stop and fluster with embarrassment.
History (if applicable): When he was young his mother decided to take him to his first thunderstorm to meet other Blitzle, but at the sound of the loud thunder, Ottoman ran away and became separated from his mother. Not have even learned Shock Wave yet, Ottoman only had Quick Attack to rely on, which he was too afraid to use because it required getting close to enemies.
After being attacked by a trainer and running away promptly, Ottoman was saved when he wandered into a berry farm and was caught by the family that lived there. Now slightly older, his main job is to carry berries the farm grows to the nearest town to sell.
Are you a newbie? (no pokemon in this shop): yes. o vo
My birthday is Feb 3rd. Party? 8DD: yessusssss. :33  

yeomso
Crew

Questionable Bear

Herbaceous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:02 pm
Username: Systematic Sparta
New Name of Pokemon (if applicable): Quixley
Personality: Stubborn. Stubborn through and through, but stoic as well. Quixley isn't very forthcoming about his emotions or how he is feeling, but he makes attempts to try now and then. While he may be stoic, there is an open sort of kindness to his actions. Not quick to judge any Pokemon, Quixley can get himself into all sorts of trouble.
History (if applicable): An older Pokemon, Quixley lived with a traveling circus. He'd been partnered with an acrobat and two other Vaporeon, who completed their own little section of the show. Bred into the circus life, it is all he really knew, until he decided that it was time to retire. This caused some problems with the troupe, but Quixley's stubbornness won out. He was eventually sent to his trainer's mother, to live on their ranch for the rest of his days, but that didn't suit him at all. His first chance, Quixley escaped and never looked back. Well, until he had to anyway. His first few trips ended badly and he had to return to the ranch. Third try was a charm and the Vaporeon suddenly found himself too far to turn back.
On the road, Quixley met many a trainer, (Carsino included) but the Vaporeon refused to be caught. Still refuses to be caught, but maybe... Just maybe, one day he'll find a place or with a person to settle.
Are you a newbie? (no pokemon in this shop): No
My birthday is Feb 3rd. Party? 8DD: Hell yeah! You'll be coming to my party on the 9th right? 8D <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:43 pm
Username: Neobunni
New Name of Pokemon (if applicable): Lucifer (dawn-bringer/light-bringer)
Species: Pachirisu
Personality: Impish, very playful. He has a knack for getting himself into trouble and mimicking people, though it's mostly copying facial movements. He doesn't always know when enough is enough, but he's learning. He also has an affinity for shiny things, or things that glow/light-up and tends to hoard them.
History (if applicable): A Pachirisu with an affinity for shiny things can often find himself in trouble. Or so this particular Pachirisu found. It wasn't that he meant to steal things or make people mad, mostly it was because he couldn't help himself but he found it often was a good way to play games too. And if there was anything he liked more then shiny/glow-y things it was playing.
Of course not everyone appreciated his games and he'd been chased out of more then one place because of it. Deciding to head back into the wild he figured it might be easier to play his games and not get chased off. And maybe he could find someone more willing to play with him.
He manages to find that one night when he stumbles upon a camp near a lake, where a trainer is seen with a large dog and talking to the fish moping in the water. The food she gives the two smells wonderful and his stomach growls, debating if he should show himself to try and get some or to wait until she went to bed. When he spotted her flashlight, and watching as she made it light up, he couldn't help but to rush into the camp to steal it from her.
The trainer let out a noise of surprise, watching as the pokemon snatched the flashlight from her hand and made off with it. Immediately she rushed to chase after him, that was her only flashlight after all, trying to coax it back with sweet calls. Seeing her give chase made the pokemon happy and he chittered loudly as he lead her around. The game came to an end when she tripped mid-catch of him, ending on her stomach and him moving to perch happily on her back while waving around the light flashlight.
His ears drooped and a sad noise left him when the light turned off suddenly. He shook it and waved it but no light came forth, and he was so busy with it he didn't notice the Arcanine coming up behind him and grabbing it's scruff in his mouth. Which allowed the trainer to turn around and get a good look at him but he didn't care, his shiny toy was broken! Seeing his sad look the trainer moved to take the toy away and he wailed, but of course she was bigger and easily wrestled it away from him.
Still held in the Arcanine's mouth, he had no choice but to follow as the dog followed it's trainer back into the camp where she searched through her bag for something. From it she pulled two things, one being more batteries for the flashlight, and the other a glow stick which she quickly activated and handed to the Pachirisu. Immediately he lit up and began to wave it around, in awe of it and it's bright color, a blue that matched his markings. Squirming from the Arcanine's hold, he moved to perch himself on it's large head while playing with his new toy.
"Keep it, it's yours," the trainer told him with a smile, and he instantly turned to look at her... And found a bowl of the delicious pokefood waiting for him! Tail wrapping around his new toy, he made his way to the bowl and scarfed the food down like a Tepig to berries. Happily full and nuzzling his toy, he looked between the group then quickly bound over for the trainer and perched himself on her shoulder. She was his now, she wouldn't be able to get rid of him.

Are you a newbie? (no pokemon in this shop): Nope~
My birthday is Feb 3rd. Party? 8DD: Of course! 8D I'll bring the snacks~

Small text is because I didn't want to overload the history with how he ends up with Lisette should I win him. I see him as young and aimless, just wanting to play, so no real history there. I'm also more then happy to plot with you to keep him as Melody's friend :3 /random extra notes  

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:11 pm
Username: Tenko72
New Name of Pokemon (if applicable): Tiger's Blood
Personality: If there's anyone who can be described as an eager beaver, it's Tiger's Blood. She takes everything seriously and gives it all everything she has. She wears herself out a lot. She's excitable and can't keep still when she's anxious. She takes the initiative too.
History (if applicable): Tiger's Blood lived happily with her herd in the grasslands. In her herd, it is traditional to challenge a trainer in order to prove that you're not a child anymore, but an adult. It doesn't matter if you lose, win, or get captured, but if you never fight, you'll never be recognized as an adult and you'll be treated as a colt forever.

One day, she saw a trainer and she took it upon herself to challenge her. She went over the top, as she always did, and ended up using up all of PP and having to Struggle. She ended up getting caught.

On the one hand, she's glad, because she's an adult now. On the other, she knows she has a lot of responsibilities now and she can't visit her herd as much as she'd like.
Are you a newbie? (no pokemon in this shop): Yes.
My birthday is Feb 3rd. Party? 8DD: Yes. There will be cake. I'll make it so.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:27 pm
Username: NaomiNaomi.
New Name of Pokemon: Thanih al Naamat (sticking to Cetus's theme, so he's named after a star in the constellation).
Species: Marowak.
Personality: Thanih can be described a your typical, grumpy geezer who chagrins at life due to loneliness. He's an old inhabitant of Zatao, having scoured the region from the Kesfas Mountains to the Saxukai Desert before humans tapped their little toes into the grasses and sprouted cement forests where trees once stood. His age and knowing of the surrounding land has caused him to feel defensive everywhere he travels. This extreme case of territorial avarice is what causes him to pick battles with any living embodiment that might provoke pain; be them Pokemon or human. Thanih thinks himself strong, but his stemmed age counterweights this thought. He is known to stress his limit to a dangerous tipping point and has troubled himself with near death experiences many times. His body's natural response to bow when in too much pain it the main reason he has survived for long. Though a senior jerkass towards most, Thanih is known to garner a sense of respect for his enemies when defeated. However, his tolerable attitude is more out of envy than spite or even respect. He just blames his age. (Though not part of his personality but a noticeable quirk, Thanih uses his bone club as a walking stick.)
History:

As a Cubone, Thanih was alone the very moment he chipped through the shell of his egg. When he hatched fully, he chirped constantly for his mother. Her body was a shamble of bones by his birth and no identifiable trace left Thanih confused. Worry clouded his thoughts as he adopted her skull and femur for protection against the world. A search for his momma fueled his drive, but as he aged and matured, the journey for the lost was a blurred and thinning memory. Thanih answered to his animalistic drives at the peak of his maturity as he fought for food and territory. His youth and lack of offensive experience caused his to be bullied constantly, so he his life was thoroughly nomadic without choice. Eventually, harsh life in the Pokemon world's wilderness caused him to evolve and his strength attracted the attention of a lovely female Marowak.

Thanih adored his mate and the two formed a comfortable nesting place east of the Seatence Valley. The lives together remain mundane for a favorable amount of time until humans made their way into the region. The beginning construction of Motterossa threatened the peace of their nest. Seeing humans as a threat, Thanih attacked any nearby humans who approached trying to drive him and his mate away. A large construction crew became his primary enemy as they chose to build near his nest. He attacked them without fear, but the workers did not leave. Even with the attacks, the construction crew continued their work nonetheless. Once, a steel beam hovering over Thanih and his mate's nesting place spooked them. Thanih attacked it out of fear and the beam unraveled from its chain and fell, crushing his nest and mate in the process. The impact was fatal . . . and Thanih's mate never survived. Angered, Thanih attacked the construction crew head on. However, he met his limit when they fought back. Strained, a volunteer from the crew carried his bedraggled body far from Motterossa and back into the valley. The building that was once Thanih's nest is now Motterossa's current Pokemon Center.

With an aching heart, Thanih traversed the lands of Zatao picking fights with any Pokemon. With his mate gone, life felt meaningless. His angered continued for years, towards both humans and Pokemon, even to his current ripe age. One day, under the sweltering heat of the Saxutai Desert, Thanih laid exhausted from a recent beating. Cetus was traversing the desert than, following rumors of Team Rocket's base being located in the sands. She had been unsuccessful during her search, but finding the shiny Pokemon perked up her agitated attitude. She pressed a ball to it and planned to take it home to eat. You see, like Farfetch'd, Marowak was a delicacy she was used to eating in Unova as a child. Her father bought it during special moments . . . so a good meal after an arduous search felt grand. Unfortunately, Cetus has no cooking skills, so her return to Carona Coast was full of complete sighs. Instead, she decided to adopt the Pokemon into her team and nursed him back to health.

Thanih took his care in stride and found a warmth in Cetus similar to his past mate. Touched, Thanih looked to Cetus as something new to protect . . . and new to live for. Though he would sacrifice his life for her, Cetus just sees Thanih as the meal who got away. She has a tendency of dragging him to gourmet restaurants and asking chefs what would be the minimum to serve him hot. Of course, the request always garners raised brows and a price that is always out of her price range. Thanih always reconsiders why he ever chose to dedicate his life to her and realizes his mistake to ever stick around.
Are you a newbie?: Of course . . . not. |D~
My birthday is Feb 3rd. Party? 8DD: Of course, bb! We'll throw off our clothes and drown under hard liquor 'till morn! . . . Than, y'know, gush and blush the day away after we sober up at porns. BD  

radish
Crew

Ladykiller

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:43 pm
Username: DJSnowKat
New Name of Pokemon (if applicable): Nahimana - Native American Sioux name meaning "mystic"
Personality: Wild and proud, but loyal to her friends.
History (if applicable): Nahimana lived most of her young life as a wild Pokemon among a herd of other Blitzle and Zebstrika. One day she found herself separated from the herd and was found by a arrogant trainer. She fought bitterly against the trainer but was injured, and to resist capture, fled. She had gotten away, but she was injured and soon succumbed to them, collapsing on the ground and fell asleep. Cha'Time happened upon her and having been trained as a healer in his tribe, set about trying to heal her wounds. By the time she woke, he wounds had been treated this confused her and she looked around and spotted a odd looking human and his companion, a Torchic. She could tell by looking that this human was not normal, he was as wild as she was. She made up her mind then, she would travel with this human, at least for a while...
Are you a newbie? (no pokemon in this shop): Nope, i have 3 pokemon
My birthday is Feb 3rd. Party? 8DD: i shall honor you with a song that me and friends play at every single birthday celebration! HEY, Macarena~  
Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff