Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
▐▐▐ ۩ h e l p _ 卍 _ u s ۩ [u/c]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

indenthereforfancyness▍ ▎▍ ▎▍ ▎■ creator: Nano Code

indenthereforfancyness▍ ▎▍ ■ inspiration: Lectures about Adolf Hitler, The movie Hugo, Most conflict going on right now between the worlds counties.

indenthereforfancyness▍ ▎▍ ▎▍ ▎■ theme song: [↑The Game of Life↓]

indenthereforfancyness▍ ▎▍ ■ status: Under Construction

indenthereforfancyness▍ ▎▍ ▎▍ ▎■ profiles: [Here]

indenthereforfancyness▍ ▎▍ ■ ooc: [Here]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image

indenthereforfancynesso1. Fallow the basics: Fallow the basics people! Fallow the Gaia Tos,
indenthereforfancynessit's basic in every role play and you should do this without me tell you.

indenthereforfancynesso2. PG-13?: You might be wondering why I have this rule...it means
indenthereforfancynessno cybering...it's just not right (time skips are your friend in this department),
indenthereforfancynessswearing to a minimum (no "F" bombs), and keep violence to a minimum as
indenthereforfancynesswell.

indenthereforfancynesso3. Sending/Reserving Profiles: SEND THE PROFILES AND RESERVES VIA PM!!!
indenthereforfancynessI hate posted profiles....that take up afar too much space. Send the reserve
indenthereforfancynessfirst then the profile, or at the same time...I don't mind. You have three days
indenthereforfancynessto have everything sent to me or unfortunately I will be forced to reject your
indenthereforfancynessprofile. Send reserves titled Be Happy! and profiles Boo!

indenthereforfancynesso4. Posting: Please be semi-lit at least. This means at least one paragraph and
indenthereforfancyness3-5 sentences make a paragraph. Nothing too difficult. Also at least a picture,
indenthereforfancynessname and one color for a post. Please no mega bright colors...I don't wish to have
indenthereforfancynesspeople complaining about such things.

indenthereforfancynesso5. No fighting!!!: This may be a war biased role play but that doesn't mean you
indenthereforfancynesshave to start an OOC war. If you have a disagreement with someone then PM me
indenthereforfancynessabout it. I don't want people to be mad.

indenthereforfancyness06. Be happy: Yeah this is a sad role play but try and keep your spirits up. Even
indenthereforfancynessthe bad guy will have some good...sorta.

indenthereforfancynesso7. Have you read evrything?: Well if you finished reading everything then highlight
indenthereforfancynessthis --->Title the reserves "Help [insert role here]" and the profiles "THIS IS MEH PROFILE"

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image

indenthereforfancynessIn this world there has been pain and suffering caused by the hand of someone. A chain reaction of events can send people into turmoil. When you indenthereforfancynesslook at a history book you can read about some of the wickedest people in our world. Some more well known than others. Yet there is one monster indenthereforfancynesswho was erased from history. The book's talking about him burned without a second thought. It was a sin to even peak of him.

indenthereforfancynessIn the early 1900's in Germany a young man became dictator of his country. Once he had this within his grasp, this man took over all the European indenthereforfancynesscountrys and some parts of Asia. Creating his empire through bloodshed and suffering. He created a world of chaos and made all opposed him not indenthereforfancynessonly die but maid to go through unbearable torturer and made example of. No one knows how this nightmare ended. Some say it was the rebellion indenthereforfancynessthat stopped him. Some say it was the other nation's assassinating him. Some even say he fell in love. The answer is a mystery and shall remain indenthereforfancynessthat way.

indenthereforfancynessOur story takes place in Paris, France, 1919. The headquarters of our dictator. In the twisted city there are still people who remain joyful and keep indenthereforfancynessthere hopes up. People are forced to stay in there homes past 8PM and anyone showing signs of anything that opposes him are killed. He believes indenthereforfancynessshowing any sign of religion or loyalty to anyone but him is a traitor. Most keep it secret, some not so much. He doesn't hate anyone in particular indenthereforfancynesseither. He hate's all human beings and considers them a virus, a plague, filth, a pest that needs extermination. Good luck surviving in his world.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image

indenthereforfancynessRoles will go here and maybe some other stuffs.

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces