[TRAINING] Magic Instruction with Archmage Tansa Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:58 am
Welcome to Magic Instruction with Archmage Tansa!

User ImageAtop one of the tall towers of the castle is a room encircled entirely by cut glass. The angles and shapes of each pain of glass has been intricately calculated and measured to create a perfect dome at the top of this tower. The sunlight enters through every pane of glass, some hitting the cut angles to create beautiful ribbons of colors to paint the entire room, while others direct rays of sunlight to a centralized point in the center of the room.

At the center of the Solarim is beautifully carved stoup filled with water. Suspended above the water is a golden crystal which appears to be absorbing the sunlight that has been directed to it.

Dangling from various locations around the room are smaller prisms catching the stray rays of sunlight.

Large, plush pillows in various colors line the stone floor along the edge of the room. There is a small podium and stool situated in front of the stoup, with a blackboard right beside them, with the words, "Welcome to Magic Instruction" written very large in white chalk. Below that, "I am Tansa" in a smaller, more scriptive hand.

Upon further observations of the brightly colored and lit room, it will be discovered that there is a distinct circular pattern at the top of the dome, with twelve panes of hexagonal-shaped glass each with a different symbol etched upon the surface. The rest of the glass panes, look to be random and odd shapes, and it's curious how they all fit together to create such a magnificent dome. Even more curious how they can direct the sunlight to the center of the room to the golden crystal. (Fairies know very little of mathmatics and physics)

Upon the tiny stool behind the small podium stands a 13 inch tall green Avalon fairy in yellow robes with golden trim. Her little green gossamer wings twitching slightly as she patiently awaits the Squires arrival. She has her tail in her hands, anxiously fidgeting. Tansa is very proud of these teens and eager to begin their magic education so that they can serve the Guardians well.

As the students file into the room and take a pillow, Tansa makes an announcement with a voice much bigger than her tiny stature would assume.

"I know you all know each other well, but I am less familar. Please stand, tell me your name, and what power the Guardians have granted to you, and if you have had a chance to try it out, and what was the result."

(( RP Notes: This is going to be a slow-RP class in which there is (min) one post made per day by Tansa until all magic instruction has been covered. (approx. a week) You may post replies, reactions, interactions as you like. This would be a good opportunity to knock Archmage Tansa off your RP checklist. Tansa may make additional posts, depending on participation. There is no posting order, so post as freely as you like.

I do encourage full participation in addition to just one reply, because by the end of this class, it could count as a completed RP, as well as include use of your Pae's power, and your pae will be better informed as a result. There are some changes coming to the power system as a whole, and they will be introduced via this RP before officially rolling out for the rest of the Pae on Telrunya.

This RP will also help teach Pae how to use their Holy Light magic, where it comes from, it's cost, consequence and also how to defend against tainted magic, which will become more and more abundant as the plot progresses.

This class will teach also about the basic spells all Knights will know (the cleanse, shield, focused fire and heal) and why they have them.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:10 pm
Clarux made sure to come to the new class post hate after recieving the announcement. While it wasn't the most interesting thing in her mind to learn, this small Fairy was appointed by the Guardians for a reason, so the information she was going to bestow on them had to be important, so she was going to make sure to learn and observe as much as possible.

Clarux found the seating to be a bit odd, pillows and all, but it was not her place to complain. While she'd rather stand, she found a pillow close to the podium so she could play as close attention as she could.

When Tansa asked for the Squires to state their name and the blessing the Guardians had bestowed upon them, Clarux stood up almost immediately, straight and tall with her hands behind her back in military fashion.

"I am Clarux," she said with a serious tone. "The Guardians have blessed me with the power of Sereph's Flame, which allows me to coat my weapon or a part of my person with a white hot flame. While I have not used it on another living being as of yet, with training dummies it leaves bad burn damage, and even catches them on fire, depending on the material they are crafted from."

Mizu_Taji

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:28 pm
Harveer wasn't too interested in this magic class, but he wasn't one to skip things anymore. He'd missed a meal once and the punishment he received for skipping.. It wasn't worth it to miss a darn thing in his mind. With a quiet mental sigh, he pushed open the doors to enter the classroom.

Well, that's different.. The pale angel blinked, looking up at the ceiling. It was pure beauty, and odd how the light all seemed to point towards the crystal in the center of the room.. Almost as if reflexes were kicking in, Harveer looked around the rest of the room quickly. Trying to take it all in as much as he could before distraction set in, the need to learn..

So Clarux was already here? He shrugged, letting her speak first, taking a seat of his own on a particularly comfy looking pillow. Once she finished, he stood.

"I am Harveer" His tone was far less serious than the previous speakers, as if he was just there to be there. "The Guardian's have blessed with me something I call Angel Flights. It allows me to create a barrier that holds a certain amount of weight and no more." He grinned a bit, it was a useful shield when he needed it. "I haven't tested it fully yet, but it holds a great deal of weight back." He didn't mean to brag, but he thought it was pretty cool. The Guardian's granted him with a power to keep their backs safe, even if that many barriers would be exhausting to maintain.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:03 pm
Infernos made his way into the large bauble like room. As he took it all in, he jested to himself that if there had been more water involved, he might know what it would be like to be a goldfish. Much as it allowed for a scenic view outside, Infernos had to wonder if a squire misfired a spell, would they bring the whole place down? Trusting in the wisdom of his instructors, Infernos quelled his worries and found a pillow to sit on.

" Ready to learn the ways of the Holy Light?"

. o O ( For the Guardians, I will be a beacon )

Infernos sat quietly watching others enter and take their places, waiting to hear from the instructor of the lesson for today. This was not the class he was hoping to attend the most, but magic was useful, and he would not speak ill of any gift of the Guardians.

Finally the instructor Tansa spoke, and requested and introduction of the squires. Clarux, seeming eager introduced herself, started the introductions. Infernos guessed that since he was seated nearby, he should be the next to do so after Harveer. Rising to his feet, he bowed respectfully to Tansa and removed Shroud Breaker from its harness, holding it before himself.

" I am Infernos. The Guardians have found me worthy to wield Shroud Breaker, Beacon of Truth, Destroyer of Lies. Together we will see the ancient abominations and those that defy the Guardians fall before us"

Infernos for a moment, felt a surge of pride in himself. He quickly squashed his inflating ego, for pride can lead you to let down your guard, rule number 46. Harnessing his weapon, Infernos took a seat back on his pillow and waited for the introductions to continue.

(( Just an RP note: for Infernos any speech in italics is Shroud Breaker talking to Infernos in his head ( he's the only one that can hear it normally) and anything in . o O ( things like this) is Infernos talking in his head, like a thought bubble ))  

The Poison Arrow
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:32 pm
Dante enters the glass-domed room and stands still for a moment, in awe of its beauty. This marvel was the work of a highly-skilled artisan. He glances down at the simple wooden flute he'd finished carving earlier that day. It seemed so crude in comparison to the magnificent cut glass. Tearing his gaze away from the ceiling, he takes a look around the room. The glass ceiling seemed to be directing the sunlight into crystals around the room. Clearly this had some discrete purpose, and Dante finds himself eager to find what that purpose was.

Following the lead of his peers, he takes a seat on a large, plush pillow. He settles into it nicely and runs his fingers over it. Blue velvet that, when rubbed one direction became dark and fluffed, and rubbed another direction became smooth and shiny. Blue velvet with gold fringe--what luxury!

His attention snaps to the Avalon fairy as she begins to speak. Oh. Oh jeez. He can feel the blush creeping into his cheeks. The first day of magic training, and already he'd embarrassed himself. He draws his knees up to his chin as he listens to Clarux introduce herself. She seems so purposeful, so militant. He could never be like that. He looks back to Archmage Tansa to see her reaction. Was this the kind of stance they were all meant to take? As Clarux sits down and Harveer begins to speak, he's struck by the nonchalance in his voice. Dante raises his eyebrows. Didn't the pale angel find this lesson important?

As Infernos introduces himself, Dante remembers that he's next, and should probably have something composed to give to Archmage Tansa when his turn comes. He pulls out his pad and begins to write his own introduction, pausing occasionally to stare wide-eyed at Infernos. He seems....incredibly intense. Dante adds something to the end of the page, to set himself apart from Infernos. Conquest simply isn't in Dante's nature.

When Infernos sits down, Dante stands up and neatly tears off the page. He brings it to Archmage Tansa and nods respectfully before going back to his pillow. He hesitates before sitting down for a moment, in case she was going to read it aloud.

My name is Dante. I am a mute, and as such the Guardians have granted me the power to cast spells using music. I have created a few instruments already to amplify this effect, but have very little practice using the magic itself. With training, I hope to use my power to bring light to those in darkness, and bring those who are lost back to the Guardians.

[[RP note of my own: Sentences in italics have been written on Dante's notepad for others to read.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:35 pm
After climbing the steps of the tower, Genesis was all too relieved to rush to a pillow and sit down and have the opportunity to center herself before class officially began. She certainly wasn't in a hurry to stand back up and introduce herself, so she let the rest of her peers go first. She didn't really pay attention to what they had to say, instead she was staring at the sky through the glass ceiling. Her golden eyes traced the sun beams to the center of the room and watched the rainbows explode off the edges, this was a beautiful and peaceful room. It would be helpful for her meditation, she was certain.

While Genesis was not actively listening to the other student's introductions she did notice when the room suddenly went silent. It was Dante introducing himself, poor kid. Genesis had already been brought back down to earth by this break in vocal introductions so she might as well take the opportunity to introduce herself. She waited for Dante to sit down before slowly rising and taking the moment to introduce herself. "I am Genesis. The guardians have granted me the ability to form a wall of light... about the size of a doorway, I have been told."

Genesis wasn't really the type to experiment or dabble in magic, so she hadn't tested out her ability yet. Hopefully this class would help her in that area. "I have not had the opportunity to create a wall yet though," she continued. Now that she thought about it, she really should have at least tried out the ability before class so she could show it off in perfection to her classmates. Even better yet, she should have been listening to the others' introductions to see how she stacked up to them. Well, she was listening now at least. Genesis returned to her pillow, sitting down "indian" style and waited for the next introduction.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
The weekday morning routine was not on the list of things Alethea enjoyed doing, but it was something she had grown accustomed to. After her accident on the island, PT was a lil rougher than normal, so the trainer was a little easier on her than normal. A kindness she was grateful for. After a quick shower to rinse off the muck and sweat of the morning, she found herself sprinting to make sure she was not late to her first class. That wouldn't be the best impression to make now that their every move was being judged.

She burst in to the room, panting from the strenuous trek up the tall tower. She didn't make a huge ruckus, and took the chance that she didn't draw attention to herself to quickly -- and quietly -- drag a pillow from the edge of the room to join the others. She flopped down and winced as she landed awkwardly on the small bandaged stump that used to be her wing. It was healing fine, but still required regular medical attention in the infirmary.

Gracefully, she rose to her feet once Genesis was finished, and curtsied to the instructor.

"My name is Alethea. The Guardians gave me the ability to cast a spell to run fast. Or make someone else run fast. I have no idea how to do it, so I haven't tried it yet."

She gave a curt little bow when she was through speaking and resumed her position on the big pillow. She was tired, and hoped this would at least be a sedentary class so she could rest after the work outs of the morning. It would be even better if she could nap during this class once she learned that one spell she needed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:32 pm
Still keyed up from the morning exercises, Lailah had entered the room, practically twitching with pent up energy. Why couldn't they have fighting lessons after a good warm-up like that? Ah well, she supposed if it was spread out through the day, it was better than getting it all over at once. Right? And at least this was magic class, not something like, ugh, history. Magic could at least teach them something interesting and useful, she hoped.

Tucking a stray hair behind her ear, the angel glanced around the room at her 'companions,' whom she'd seen not long ago, of course. Afterall, they grew up with one another as their only company, aside from the fairies, so it wasn't as if it were a room full of new faces or anything like that. Still, it seemed that forces conspired to make them get to know one another better, whether they wanted to or not. Frankly, she couldn't care less what these Pae thought of her, but if her Guardians wished it...

The angel rolled her shoulders, stretching, then folding her blood-stained feathered wings against her back as she made herself comfortable on a plush, crimson pillow. She let her gaze wander the room, her attention divided between her surroundings and the verbal exchanges being shared. The light in the room made her grin, given the topic of conversation. She wasn't normally one to show off or anything, but...

Her attention went to the injured angel beside her, now standing to speak to the group. Alethea, eh? Well, her luck sure seemed horrible, given the obvious lack of a certain flying appendage and the bandages that replaced it. Had she always been a one-winged angel? Nope, pretty sure that was a new development. Sucks to be her.

Hadn't even tried her abilities yet either? Well, apparently she hadn't tried them then, and slammed herself into a wall at high speed. Lailah hid a sadistic smirk at that thought. Would have been a funny story at least. Wonder what had really happened?

Time to puzzle that over later, since it was apparently her turn now. Standing straight, tall, but relaxed in her movements, Lailah cast a casual glance around the room before speaking. "Name's Lailah, if you didn't know already. And I can absorb the light from an area, like this," she intoned, holding her hands before her and beginning to focus even as she spoke. At first, nothing seemed to happen, as bright as the room was...but within a few moments, it was as if someone was drawing the shades. Nothing obscured their view of the outside; it just seemed as if everything started to grow dimmer, less vivid. Between Lailah's hands, a small orb of light began to form, glowing and seeming to pulse with a life of its own. The room was only a few shades darker than it had been, but it was an obvious shift compared to its previous brightness. Lailah stopped drawing in light, but her focus remained steady as she slowly knelt, her full attention on the orb, as she set it on the ground before her. She settled in on her pillow once more, hovering over the glowing sphere. With time, the orb began to break down, the light returning to the room slowly. She could feel the heat coming off the orb, but that wasn't the only reason she dared not touch it or disturb it from its resting place. The light cast eerie shadows from beneath her face as she looked up at the others with a smirk.

"They can also explode."

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:57 pm
A dark-hued demon had entered the room shortly after the bloody angel. His entrance had been much quieter, more reserved, without being exactly shy. Golden eyes, matching those of every other Pae in the room, passed lightly over the familiar faces. He knew many of them on sight, if not by name, but then...he'd always been content with silent observation.

This was easily the class that Eligor had most anticipated. Finally, he'd have a teacher, some guidance to assist in his pursuit of knowledge of the mystical arts! Surely, this would be the most rewarding of the classes that he would be graciously allowed to attend.

Taking a seat, he'd chosen a pillow on the other side of Alethea, opposite the bloody angel. As she'd spoken, he'd rolled his eyes at her display. They'd been asked to introduce themselves, not show off like attention-grabbing children. They were all far too old for such behavior now.

Hoping to make a much better impression on their new instructor, Eligor stood and offered the Avalon fairy a quiet bow before proceeding. "My name is Eligor, Archmage. I've long been fascinated by the study of magical arts and was most pleased when the Guardians blessed me with my own unique power. I can summon a familiar animal, made of holy light, to assist or fight for me. I have done so only a few times thus far, and while the familiar seems to take much the same personality each time, its form sometimes changes. I have yet to investigate this phenomenon further and discover exactly what factors affect the animal form taken by the creature. I look forward to enriching my studies here with your class."

With another respectful bow, Eligor once more took his seat on the floor.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:11 pm
Wobbling in after the reserved demon came another; a slender little thing who looked a little the worse for wear following their strenuous morning routine. She smiled broadly to hide her fatigue, and though not fond of magic, was glad to have arrived. She would finally be able to take a seat.

Her wings were the only appendages she had that weren't sore, so they flapped a bit to steady her as she chose the largest, softest-looking cushion that hadn't yet been claimed. Only when she was settled on her rear did she begin to take in her surroundings. The brightly lit room was warm and majestic, with a magnificent view of the sky. It wasn't as nice as an outdoors class might have been, but it was certainly close enough.

As the others went through their introductions, Katya listened intently. These would be her compatriots, ones she would need to work together with and trust. It was doubly important because if she was to be of any use to the team, she would have to learn as much about them as she could. Such was the nature of her power.

Dante she already knew. Although a mute, he was quite expressive in other ways, and Katya had come to see him as a trustworthy comrade.

The young demon's heart ached when Alathea stood. When did she lose her wing? Katya felt ashamed to have failed to notice. Although her wings were leathery and possessed no feathers, Katya could keep pace with any angel, and lived for the freedom of the skies. The thought of that being denied to her was unbearable to think about.

And then came Lailah. That one angel that, for some reason, inspired as much fear as admiration for her fighting abilities.

When it came her turn, Katya respectfully stood, though she didn't make much of an attempt at formality beyond that. The fire-hued demon faced the elegant faerie and cleared her throat. "Hi, I'm uh, Katya. I have the ability to amplify the powers of other Pae by harmonizing my magic with theirs. I haven't used it since... Well it's been a really long time, but I have used it." She perked up for a second, her eyes shining. "I call it 'Overcharge!'" The demon said brightly, before she caught herself, blushing and sitting back down.

Doof

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:44 pm
(( I am going to continue as if all squires are present. Any missing are welcome to make their introduction when they're ready, and assume it happened at the beginning of class. Unless of course you want your squire to show up late. ))

The tiny green fairy remained silent during introductions, writing down names and powers on a small roll of parchment with a white, gold-tipped feather quill. She'd nod occassionally and watch carefully, studying the squires one at a time during their introductions as she made her assessments in her head. She noted that some of them have extremely powerful abilities, considering they're not even fully-grown yet.

"Thank you," she said and laid her quill down beside the parchment. She fluttered her wings and slowly rose up off the stool to move in front of the seated squires. "I am impressed that some of you seem to have a mastery of your power already, without any magic training. If I am not mistaken, these powers are supposed to be new. The Guardians chose their squires well."

She floated around to look at each one, pausing briefly on Lailah. This one was a firecracker and she'd have to keep an eye on her. "How did you learn your power?" The question, while asked when she was beside Lailah, was posed to the class, however, it might looked like it was asked directly of the blood-tipped Pae.

Returning to the podium in the middle of the room, Tansa set herself on the edge and put her hands on her little knees. "Magic is not free, it is not easy, it is not for the weak-minded or faint of heart. Magic has a cost. Sometimes a terrible cost. Magic also has a source, and no source is unlimited."

Tansa paused to watch the faces. She didn't know if this was new or not. Most fairies don't even know where their own magic comes from or the limitations on it, so she doubted Pae'il would have any idea. Who would have taught it?

"Your magic source is unique. Only those present in this room today will be able to use the Holy Light to power your magic and abilities. While most magic on this island is a gift from The Guardians, it is just that: a gift. Your magic is The Guardians magic. You share with their power. It is pure, undiluted. Faith will be the core of your power, and you will serve as a conduit for the Guardians' will."

Tansa rose again, hovering over the podium. She folded her arms in front of her, "While I know this is likely a subject of little interest to such powerful beings as yourselves, but you will be learning about all Magic on this island. Not just your own. Knowing what you are up against, will give you an advantage in the field. And your first duty as a Knight, will pit you against an unknown enemy with volatile, barbaric and dangerous magical power."

Fluttering over to the golden crystal in the center of the room, Tansa reached out her tiny hand to touch it, but withdrew before contact was made. "This is the Guardian's power. They created this crystal for you. Your power, comes from this crystal. It combines the holy might of the Guardians, with your faith, and is fueled by the sunlight to provide a magic source that will give you everything you need to protect, serve, and save. You are creatures of the Light. The stronger your faith, the brighter this crystal will glow.

This crystal must also be protected and can never leave this room, less you will lose your powers
."

Returning to her position in front of the watchful eyes of her students, the green fairy smiled and clasped her hands together. "Introductions and pleasantries aside, let's get down to business. Who here is familar with the concepts of AiKa and The Creator?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:35 pm
Harveer shrugged, vaguely wondering how the concepts of AiKa and The Creator were important. he'd heard of them at least once or twice.. At least Tansa had explained where their power came from. It would be good to know in case this place needed protecting.

"Perhaps you could go over it again? I'm not sure everyone knows fully of it.." The teen angel offered, his interest had been poked at. Even if he should have known it. Perhaps it was just a class he'd fallen asleep through, like this one was threatening to be.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:55 pm
The female Pae that sat beside her frightened her a bit. She was rather intense and her power was a little scary. Alethea found herself scooting away from her. At least, that's what she'd claim if asked. The real reason was that Eligor sat on her other side and she definitely had stars in her eyes for that young demon. She smiled sweetly as he took his seat after introductions, hoping to catch his eye.

Alethea had no idea what AiKa was, so she hesitated to raise her hand to respond about the question. She knew about the Creator, though.

She decided to go for it anyway, maybe Eligor would be impressed.

"Instructor, The Creator is the being who created the first Pae: The Guardians. And He gave them all the power of the universe, contained in one special book. The Guardians used that book to create the island."

"I don't know what AiKa is," she added, a bit sheepishly, at the end as she slunk back down to try and blend in with the pillow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:59 pm
With Tansa asking her first question whilst next to Lailah, Katya had assumed the question was directed at the angel specifically, and did not answer it, though she recalled how she had come across her power in the first place. She had learned of her power completely by accident whilst hanging out with Eligor, and she had managed to overcharge him with surprising results. She hadn't really used it since, but was in actuality rather keen to see what effect it would have on her other comrades.

Katya listened intently to Archmage Tansa explain the nature of their powers. Or at least she tried. She wasn't terribly good at paying attention, and at the mention of sunlight was already letting her eyes wander to the sky outside the dome, guessing the movement of the winds by looking at the shape of the clouds...

No, focus. In class here. Her gaze snapped back to their diminutive teacher. She'd missed a bit, but she was getting the general gist of it. So she wasn't exactly a great listener, but she was clever enough to understand without paying any real attention.

Then she stared at the crystal that supposedly channeled their powers. That one thing that was, as Tansa explained, crucial to their abilities. It looked so frail, and that worried her. She declined to ask about it, or its protection, assuming that Tansa herself was the watchkeeper, and the best one they could hope for.

As for the second question, Katya could only stare back in blank silence. Oh sure, she was familiar with the terms, but knew nothing about them.

Doof

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:12 pm
Lailah frowned a bit at the instructor fairy. Was that a note of snide sarcasm in her voice? How dare she question the Guardians' chosen? Of course, Lailah knew that she must have been quite impressive, but to show such disbelief in them; well, it didn't speak much for their instructors if they were all going to be like this. Though, on second thought, she had been addressing the students as a whole, and Lailah couldn't really vouch for the rest of them, nor would she want to. They could all be incompetent in comparison for all she knew.

Shrugging the comment off, she eyed the little fairy as she delivered her first question. How had she learned of her power? The memory floated up from the past, it had been a late afternoon, Lailah had been sent to her room. Following another lecture on some topic or another, about something else she wasn't supposed to do on the grounds, probably involving the darned garden birds again, the angel had been left to 'think about her actions' in her room. She'd been in a sour mood and left with no outlet for her frustrations, was starting to develop a headache. If only it was darker, that darned light coming in from the window was making things worse, shining in her eyes, and...

It was then that she'd noticed it growing darker in the room, far more quickly than it would had the sun been setting...but it wasn't, not yet. The room was just...darkening anyway. Then she'd noticed the orb of light growing slowly in her hand. In shock, she'd let out an embarrassing squeak and scrambled backwards on her bed, throwing the orb away from her. Big mistake. She'd been staring straight at it when the orb exploded in a blinding flash of light. It had been the rest of the night before she could see correctly again.

The memory caused Lailah to fall silent, her cheeks heating up. Hoping no one saw her flushed features, she harumphed and crossed her arms over her chest and refused to answer either question aloud.

Besides, she had no idea how her powers worked and she didn't really care; just as long as they did. All this theory stuff was going right over her head.

:[ Telrunya City ]: ~ Order of the Light Base of Operations

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff