Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
Introduce yourselves here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the guild, would you like some free gold?
Of course!
60%
 60%  [ 63 ]
Na, I'll earn it myself...
12%
 12%  [ 13 ]
Yar har har! Surrender the booty!
27%
 27%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 105

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:30 pm
Welcome to the guild, be it a veteran or newcomer. I hope you all enjoy your stay being here and RP till your heart's content.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:36 pm
Name's Arise. I'm new here, its nice to meet everyone.  

I S t a r t D a s h I

Hemomancy

Omnipresent Lunatic

13,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:35 am
Bojure, Ahoy, Salutations!

The name's Tetragrammatron(Tetra or Loptr/Lotri/Loki for short). I live in a vile little hole with my rabid toy poodle and my ever-fluctuating number of ball-jointed dolls, cameras, keyboards, and drawing pads. I am an avid roleplayer; I got my start almost seven years ago on forums like Gaia and haven't looked back since! In all that time though, I've only gotten the chance to roleplay thorough one pregnancy, and I haven't been able to find a willing or interested partner since. So I'm very much looking forward to playing around here!

I'm also huge into chat-based MMORPGS like World of Warcraft and Guild Wars II. I generally find that they are easier for me to keep up with than text-based. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, as I still pop onto ye gads old Gaia account. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:32 pm
Tetragrammatron
Bojure, Ahoy, Salutations!

The name's Tetragrammatron(Tetra or Loptr/Lotri/Loki for short). I live in a vile little hole with my rabid toy poodle and my ever-fluctuating number of ball-jointed dolls, cameras, keyboards, and drawing pads. I am an avid roleplayer; I got my start almost seven years ago on forums like Gaia and haven't looked back since! In all that time though, I've only gotten the chance to roleplay thorough one pregnancy, and I haven't been able to find a willing or interested partner since. So I'm very much looking forward to playing around here!

I'm also huge into chat-based MMORPGS like World of Warcraft and Guild Wars II. I generally find that they are easier for me to keep up with than text-based. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, as I still pop onto ye gads old Gaia account. whee

Welcome aboard! :3 I hope you have fun here. ^^  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Ivarsky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:28 pm
Name's Vanillie, but my friends have a bad habit of calling me Ivca, its strange I know. I'm obsessed with pregnancy and birth rps/  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:59 am
Hi, I'm Toxic, Bunny or BB - feel free to call me either of the three.

I love to role-play and though I'm not on quite as often as I'd like (work and soon school again) I still find time to do what I enjoy whee

Thank you for accepting me! It's truly appreciated

Your_Toxic_Obsession

Toxic Bunny

17,650 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:52 am
Your_Toxic_Obsession

Welcome to the guild BB. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:39 pm
Hiya. I'm Zeke. I'm pretty cool with about any style, though I like laid back the most since I work a ton. I'm a fan of anime and odd things. I'm happily taken, and I'm a fan of pregos and mpreg too. ;3 PM me anytime you wanna RP.  

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Loyal Gaian

talkingintales

Versatile Shapeshifter

8,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:20 pm
Hi! I'm Talkingintales, but call me Takes ^.^
I love Neko's, fantasy, pregnancy, vampires, children, romance, and adventure. Among other things smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:55 am
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

talkingintales

Welcome! Welcome!  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

candy demon21

Romantic Phantom

12,775 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:42 pm
Good afternoon <3

For all intent and purpose my name is Alex, or Candy, hell, you can call me just about anything just so long as it doesn't irritate me, haha~
Anyway, I've been roleplaying for just about my entire existence and consider myself to be semi-lit.
I enjoy many genes and nothing gets me more excited than having a partner that I can, one: bounce ideas off of, two: have the posts filled with lovely details as they really set the scene and three: someone who won't just disappear on me. Nothing is more heartbreaking than someone disappearing~

Anyway, I can't wait to hear from all of you and start roleplaying!

XOXO
C

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:41 pm
Hello, all!

I'm CobaltScribbler, but do feel free to call me Cobalt!
I'm new to roleplaying, however, I'm definitely no stranger to writing, so hopefully I can start off strong ^^
I do consider myself literate, but I will pull out a thesaurus if I catch myself being repetitive.

Looking forward to interacting with you all!
C.S.  

CobaltScribbler

Kiryu2012

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:59 pm
Heyo, the name's Kiryu. I joined this site as I wish to RP with others on this site. My main interests include pregnancy(females only), kaiju/monsters, animals, and such. I might not be too active here outside of roleplaying, but you can also chat with me on my Devaintart accounts:
http://kiryu2012.deviantart.com/
http://erogsarrummerd.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:02 pm
Hello. I'm Kyo. Nice to meet you. Anyone wanna chat?  

Kyotsuke Akihime

Opinionated Pal

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games