Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
OCC (Out of Character Chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fool's gold for all!
Woooohoooo!
100%
 100%  [ 53 ]
Total Votes : 53

talkingintales

Versatile Shapeshifter

8,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:10 pm
Hello everyone ^.^ I'm new, so please be gentle~
Other than that, I am looking forward to rping with you guys and hope to have lots of fun  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:57 am
Welcome Talking!

Feel free to wander through the group RPs and see if one suits your fancy or if not, feel free to post one of your own. biggrin  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Sasha_Nalamence

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:30 am
Hey, everyone. Long time no see. Name's Michiyo Nalamence. Call me Sasha for now though or not either is fine with me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:15 pm
Hey everyone.

Im Coffee. im really bad with explaining who i am as a person but lets get to know each other?  

Just A Coffee Stain

Grumpy Sweetheart

20,475 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:15 am
Welcome and hello to all the newcomers! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:49 am
Hey everyone, I'm back from a very long absence. Probs not the right place to say that but ehh, who cares? I'm excited cause we're getting Springfog subforum back up and rolling again.

Viper 9000

Yes, talk to me, please! Gaia's so quiet. I came back and everything's almost dead. (THANKS new site owners: I really hate you all cat_scream ).

Everyone's gone. Even Okami's gone atm and I can't get any replies from her. I miss everyone. cat_crying  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:49 pm
Meyaira Firespring

I feel you there... Gaia is a husk of its former self. If it wasn't for our two guilds and all the people I know on here, I would have jumped ship a long time again. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:55 pm
Viper 9000

Same here. I don't know what they're trying to do to it, apart from sell as many virtual items as possible. XP Gold amounts used to make sense and now they're just crazy. You used to need 20 mil for a GMFC appointment back in the day and now it's like you need something with endless amounts of digits on it to buy things.

But it still has some redeeming qualities. You guys and our guilds being some of them.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner btw. I'm reading through UDT rp because MischievousRP said I could join in if I want but I'm reading through it first.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:28 am
Meyaira Firespring

As long as you read back like 5 pages or so, you should be caught up with the main story we are working on atm. No need to try reading through all 100 pages. I look forward to seeing what you decide to join us with. biggrin It will be fun to have more people in the story again since so many others have disappeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:49 pm
Viper 9000

Nah, my OCD makes me almost NEED to read back through everything. It's a very strong compulsion. Reading all the stuff they've been through gives me more and better ideas for my own character too.

I'm at page 63, so I should hopefully be able to read through it all today. smile And then I'll make a character and join in the fun! cat_3nodding  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:39 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Things were a mess during the early days of that RP xD But sweet! Lemme know if you have an questions and we will hopefully answer them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:35 pm
Viper 9000

Ah, they weren't so bad. It was just people dropping out and new ones coming in that sort of made it confusing. But that happens in most RPs.

I've finally read the whole thing. Took longer than I thought but I have an idea for a character now. Just gotta talk to Mischievous to see where he could fit my character in now.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:50 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Whatcha plotting to play as? biggrin

And yeah, toss him a PM here or a note on DA, he usually spends a couple days crafting his new post for the RP so I'm sure he'll find a way to work you in.

Normally we just wing character intros but MM has done an awesome job crafting this epic little story arc so we wanna be sure people are introed in the best spot cause our characters are basically in enemy territory.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:33 pm
Viper 9000

A fairy. I love fairies and since we already have all different races of humanoids but not fairy, I thought I could play one! He's the normal/human size type of fairy, not the small kind.

I sent him a PM and now am eagerly awaiting his response. cat_razz I think how I'll introduce him is having him fly into where the current group are located, looking for a hiding place from what's following him.

He might be useful to the group since he's a healer/illusionist.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:05 am
Meyaira Firespring

Interesting idea. I'd never considered a human sized fairy before... I always pictured as small people like Tinkerbell from Peter Pan. Fallen's paladin is probably only person with real healing abilities so another one would be most welcome. biggrin  
The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games