Welcome to the interest thread for a heard started and lead by Vasilissa my
first soquili and the soquili I'm currently working towards elderhood. n_n;
Please take the time to read every part of the thread as some information may
or may not affect your decision to join. :3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:55 am

User Image
They believe in trust, love and family. Everyone
is important to the herd, no matter what their role. They all work together to
keep the herd prosperous and alive. The herd isn't evil in anyway. The only time
they deal harm to others is when the herd is under attack. They
will never do harm to others and will never let harm come to those who do
not have the ability to defend themselves. They believe in fighting for those
you love and what you believe in. Lifemating is encouraged in the herd,
however a soquili will not be looked down upon if a fling occurs. (More to
come. Open for input)

Members:
Everyone is free to join, so long as they aren't evil. Members
are free to travel as they please and are free to leave the herd for whatever
reason they choose. Offspring of herd members are automatically accepted
into the herd, should the parents wish for them to be members. Members
will be given specific roles in the herd.

Outsiders: The herd will not have a problem with outsiders, unless they
have an evil disposition - in which case they will not be trusted and will be
asked to leave the lands. Outsiders are free to visit and may apply to join the
herd if they wish.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:02 am
User Image

Coming soon~ Open for input. :3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 am
User Image

The herd will have many different ranks for the members. You may choose a
rank for your soquili or describe what they're like an a rank will be chosen
for you. Please note some ranks have restrictions. <3

Leader: Position has been filled, obviously. This is pretty self explanatory.
Advisor: Position filled.
Head guard: Of all the soquili that apply to be guards (AND members
of the herd, not just hired guards), there will be a battle. The soquili that wins
will become the head guard. If you don't want your soquili to be the head
guard, that's fine, just say so. <3
Guards: Those who defend the herd.
Scouts: These soquili are quick moving, either on feet or in flight. They
are the first to see enemies approaching.
Healers: Those who heal the sick and injured.
Crafters: These soquili craft items that we can use to trade with other
soquili.
Smithers: These soquili craft weapons & armour.
Gatherers: They gather the food we eat. <3
Baby-sitters: Guard the foals/baskets while their parents are working. :3
Nomads: Those that travel around. They can bring useful information
back to the herd.
Members: All who don't have a specific role. Foals start off in this
category. Older soquili can retire and become regular members.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:16 am
User Image
Leader
User Image
Advisor
User Image
Healer
User Image
Scouts
User ImageUser Image
Gatherers
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Baby Sitter
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:17 am
User Image

[size=18][color=#df4f8c][b][u]Applying to Join the Herd![/b][/u][/color][/size]
[b]Soquili's Name:[/b]
[b]What role do you wish your soquili to have?[/b]
[b]Soquili's personality?[/b]
[b]Why do you think this soquili would be suited for the herd/role?[/b]
[b]How active are you at RP?[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:33 am
User Image

The herd will be involved in a few meta plots. Please, PLEASE
read through these so you know if it's something you're up to. I would like most
members to join in on these, but if you don't feel like committing to that much
but want to join the herd I guess that's okay.

Betrayal Someone in the herd doesn't belong. They're spying for the
rival, giving them information etc'. Lissa discovers the spy, but much too late.
She confronts them and her own feelings about not noticing them for so long.

The Battle The rival herd will plan to attack Lissa's herd. There will be a
HUGE battle. Lissa WILL lose. NO killing. No mutilating unless the owner of
the soquili says it's okay. I'd like this to be.. intricate. Planned out. Have
strategy, traps, tricks etc'. Cunning.

Hopelessness Lissa's herd has been broken. Members scattered,
defeated and abandoned. She's failed. Someone needs to give her the
strength and courage to work it back up. Members of the herd are free to join
back again if they please. There will be individual RPs with each of them so
Lissa can build the herd up again.

Defend the Lands! Someone has come snooping around the lands (the
villian for this plot has been filled!) seeking treasure that's located in the
caves. They're bringing a group and we need to stop them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:34 am
gaia_diamond  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:36 am
gaia_crown  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:37 am
heart  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:38 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:57 am
Quote:
Applying to Join the Herd!
Soquili's Name: Akuba
What role do you wish your soquili to have? Guard (but willing to battle for Head Guard because he thinks that he maybe good enough to try) and Advisor
Soquili's personality? Akuba is a very experienced stallion so it wouldn't be out of the norm for him to want to lend Lissa suggestions (it's upto her whether she wants to listen or not). He doesn't like to be a drone or a sheep and will think for himself. (He doesn't like to be down played by youngsters lololololololol.) All his actions are of good intentions.

At the moment he has nothing to do, just books to read, his land to patrol, a few family and lodgers to look after and shelters to build. He's looking now for an actual herd whether it be his own or one to join, he wants a family. He's generally a farther figure now and if he were allowed to join I should hope it wouldn't be out of the question to make his children allies of the herd.

Akuba likes to read a lot and also charts out terrorise of certain individuals and well known herds.

Why do you think this soquili would be suited for the herd/role? Because he likes being in a group and wants to feel he belongs. He does well looking after people and raised 3 children (2 young adults [Eddie and Stripe] and 2 foals [Symphony and Sonnet]) by himself, with quite a few lodgers (like Vi, Ivory, Nerissa, Star, etc) and friends to look after so I'd say he does well.
His sight is sharp and he works best in colder climates, due to that he sorta hibernates a little or goes out less when things start to heat up, but when everyone else is shivering, he's out there hopping around.

Also for harsh cold winters and storms Akuba is good at building tepees and shelters by himself (look at his place and it's like...WOW) this is also a good idea for protecting pregnant mares and keeping them dry and warm.

How active are you at RP? If it's important, I'm there...when I have exams...no chance. D':
Anything else? If things go okay he's wiling to lend his lands and boarders to Lissa if she ever wants to use them.

Quote:
Soquili's Name: Stripe
What role do you wish your soquili to have? Baby Sitter (and Scout when she's not doing that lol)
Soquili's personality? Stripe is quite frankly bonkers. She was born into a family where she didn't feel loved, her siblings both rejected her and her mother didn't acknowledge her existence or her efforts to make her mother proud and so she was chased out by her older brother and left to fend for her self. As a foal she was quite serious because of this, all she wanted was someone to be with but she knew this couldn't be because an adult might murder her or do something terribly bad. Back home things weren't going well and her father didn't like the fact that Stripe had been chased out and had a go at his son and mate, they in turn stomped him out and he gladly left and went back to his own massive teepee to once again live alone. Wandering one day he found Stripe again foraging around the bushes and he took her in, seeing her father again and missing out a chunk of her childhood made Stripe feel overwhelmed and emotional and a cog went loose in her head resetting her back to foal mode.

So Akuba looked after her and reassured her that he still loved her and that she was still his little girl, he was surprised how well she'd done for her self and felt really bad about everything.

Years later Stripe was in a relationship with a stallion called Moam, she saw his beauty even though many did not and they became friends and had 3 lovely baskets together (it was only shortly before she realised that her theory of finding baskets was wrong lol). Moam and Stripe separated because his traveling called him away, Stripe felt sad that she had lost a friend and her family (2 baskets because he had taken them with him). Although looking after one child has helped her mature again, upon meeting her young son as a foal she asked Moam where the second one was, it'd turned out that he'd lost it and that popped another cog in Stripe's head, she became depressed and cried about how she'd never be able to see the foal and how it maybe in fact dead.

Why do you think this soquili would be suited for the herd/role?
Stripe is very tender with Children treating them like her own, maybe in a little cooky way, but her intentions are also good and she'd never try to hurt them. Although nothing will bring back the child she lost and she see the act of losing a basket unforgivable and so you can imagine how very careful she is that she doesn't lose someone else's child. She's very vigilant.

How active are you at RP? With Stripe very because she is the most fun to play~!
Anything else?Nope... just that she can be a handful...she's calming down though.

Quote:

Soquili's Name: Symphony
What role do you wish your soquili to have? Baby Sitter and Guard
Soquili's personality? Symphony is a mouse! Or atleast very like one, her inability to make her speak makes her almost invisible and people sometimes treat her as such. She can't argue back and doesn't really except people to address her because conversations are pretty much one sided.
Although her mate and her father do have a way of communicating with her if needed, it can look like an odd dance and can be quite frustrating and tiring.
Why do you think this soquili would be suited for the herd/role? Hahah I was going to add her as a scout, yes she's very fast and has the wings for it but cannot speak or yell so that'd make her useless.

Symphony is usually the one being protected and ignored and sometimes treated as an ornamental object so she is quite frustrated at this fact and wants to be the one in on the action too.

She has no children so baby sitting is sort of new to her but her sister and brother have had children so she's been around them and finds that foals aren't too bad because you don't always have to talk to them directly, it's more action with them.

As for fighting Symphony hasn't been in a proper fight yet but wants to build up her strength and prove her worth to the world, she doesn't want to be seen as weak or the one who must be protected. Her brother always sought out to protect her but now he's not around she's decided that she has to learn to fend for her self and maybe Lissa would make a good sparing partner seeing as they both have horns to use. Right now she's far from fit for the role of Head Guard but she'd try and do her job well.

How active are you at RP? With her not often because people usually stop mid RP because they lose muse because they find her hard to RP with.
Anything else?Nope. lol

Quote:
Soquili's Name: Echo
What role do you wish your soquili to have? Guard and Nomad
Soquili's personality?
She can be headstrong and stubborn, quite inquisitive and is quite like her grandfather when it comes to study and learning things. In her mind she has the right to fight and battle if she wants as she is the daughter of Moam (an Obsidian Destroyer sent to do bad things), she'd fearless with a rocky exterior but not indestructible if you hit her at the right points.

There is a breeding plotted with her and a Cursed Kalona Batwalker so soon there maybe evil babies from Lissa to sort out and threat of Jason's twin sister also cursed coming to wreak havoc, swipe back the children and put her influence on them.

Why do you think this soquili would be suited for the herd/role?
LOL she's not the baby sitting type because she doesn't like waiting around for things, yeah so she can play a game of tag or two but she always forgets that no-one's indestructible and uses a lot of force. Like in the past her Uncles foals have followed her into trouble with Demon and she's been told off for that.

Quite dark stuff lol.

She likes a good tumble and nothing much phases her so "bring it on" she says. xD

How active are you at RP? She's super fun so I'm good as long as I have no exams coming up!
Anything else?Nope! She just barely takes off her mask and probably won't, not even for the leader. I hope Lissa respects that lol. xD

LOLTERNATIVE
Tagging the other RP soon. heart
Got exams so I'm slowing down lol.

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:35 am
Yumitoko II

Alright, for Akuba I'm willing to have him try for head guard OR advisor. With all the plots I feel it would be difficult for him to maintain both of these roles. So whichever you would prefer is fine by me. :3

Yumitoko II

Very happy with both of these roles for her, though I'd probably have her more as a babysitter than a scout (she'll be used as a scout for now until foals/baskets come along. and then she'll be used in big events like the treasure hunt and the rival herd.)

Yumitoko II

With Symphony I'm happy to have her as a babysitter for now and then work up to guard by training with others. Just so it fits RP wise. Can't have her go into a battle when she doesn't know how to fight and then come out on top, y'know?

Yumitoko II

Happy with both of these roles. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:47 am
LOLTERNATIVE
Yumitoko II

Alright, for Akuba I'm willing to have him try for head guard OR advisor. With all the plots I feel it would be difficult for him to maintain both of these roles. So whichever you would prefer is fine by me. :3

Yumitoko II

Very happy with both of these roles for her, though I'd probably have her more as a babysitter than a scout (she'll be used as a scout for now until foals/baskets come along. and then she'll be used in big events like the treasure hunt and the rival herd.)

Yumitoko II

With Symphony I'm happy to have her as a babysitter for now and then work up to guard by training with others. Just so it fits RP wise. Can't have her go into a battle when she doesn't know how to fight and then come out on top, y'know?

Yumitoko II

Happy with both of these roles. <3

Akuba: Ooooh tough one he'd probably try for head guard because he wouldn't think she'd listen too much anyway lol. xD
An yeah if you think that it'd stretch him out too much then okay.

But my suggestion would be that if you could get the traitor to be her advisor then that'd turn things on it's head and they'd get all the juicy information as well as trying to influence her. x3

Stripe: That's totally fine for her, foals are / were her kind of people lol. She could relate to them due to her playfulness and her childlike attitude. Not sure about it now but I'm sure she'd be fine with them, it might make her an even better person! smile

Symphony: That makes sense yup yup, at first it maybe hard for her to voice what she wants so she'd be insistent that she watches the guards in action or something of the sort in her spare time. She'll try her best with her training because she wants to be strong, or atleast she wants to he able to defend herself.

And lol no I wouldn't have that, I'd have her lose lol. xD
Unless the battle is the the future where she does know a thing or two. x3

I may talk to the owner of her mate to see if i can have her mate join as a member. They aren't around too much right now so they'd be good as just a member, but her mate would be good for entertainment like singing and he'd just be good for bringing people's spirits up. :3

Echo: Yay. biggrin
Information won't be over or under-exaggerated since she doesn't see the point in playing chinese whispers.

LOL you got a whole family all in one... sorry about that if it's too much. xD  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:52 am
Oh no way. It's totally fine. I'm glad she's getting members. XD  
Chat and Plot Zone