• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:09 am
Who : Jezabroux, Axel and Luka
Where : Jezabroux's clinic
When : Noon to early afternoon
Weather : Cloudy, it's beginning to snow

There was nothing like being awakened at night be a frightful bride who suffered from insomnia because she worried about her wedding preparations. This morning, at the wee hours of the morning it was the husband who called her, he could not stand his bride keeping him up anymore, and he was pleading with Axel to do something about it. As it happened, the only thing she could think of to calm such a bride was a spa treatment. She promised him she’d take care of it tomorrow and to send over his future wife to be at the earliest possible hour so she could take her out. With that settled, Axel went back to sleep, she’d have Mildred call up to see which clinics were open. She wouldn’t wake up the poor old woman at this time anyways; at least one of them would be able to sleep fully tonight.

By the time Axel had showered, dressed and was on her way to her office, Mildred had found them a place to go today for the bride. The husband who had called her that morning had dropped off his bride, and Mildred was serving her tea when Axel got into the office. “Sam, how are you this morning?” The bride looked tied, dark circles were under her eyes, but she still offered Axel a smile. “Steve called you this morning huh? I’m so sorry, I’m just so worried.” The wedding planner ushered Samantha into her office, they’d talk a bit about the wedding there before going to the clinic. Mildred had gotten them an appointment with an acupuncturist, while this might have worried the bride a bit, she couldn’t resist a small spa day.

By the time ten o’clock rolled by, Axel had somewhat calmed the bride and was taking her to the clinic now.

Entering the office, Axel maneuvered Sam towards the desk towards the… receptionist? As they got closer to the desk, the wedding planner caught sight of the ribbon below the receptionist. He was a Raevan! “Hi we have a reservation under the name of Halkias.” She smiled at him, extremely pleased that it was only Samantha getting treated today and not her. She’d be able to talk to this Raevan, was this why Mildred had sent them here? Though her secretary would have been unable to know there was a Raevan here right? She had to remind herself to ask later, Axel had given her the list of owners, but he didn’t think this office’s number had been on it. Oh well, now she couldn’t wait to get rid of her bride to be. This one was the second Raevan she met; hopefully she’d be able to have a conversation with this one. Axel wondered where his owner might be.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:20 pm
Luka was at the receptionist desk waiting for any calls while Alice, the actual receptionist, was out on a quick coffee run. In the mean time, he was busy As the door of the clinic opened with a tinkling chime, his honeyed orbs fell to the two guests. One looked extremely haggard and restless, while the other just seemed… excited. It was easy to tell why too. From the way her eyes were scanning him up and down, she knew exactly what he was. Working up his usual charming smile, he spoke with a voice warm like sunbeams. ”Welcome to Hua-Ahn Clinic.” His eyes shifted downward to the computer from the two ladies as the Satyr looked for the wedding planner’s appointment. ”Halkias…” The youth murmured, his eyes scanning the screen looking for the right name. ”Ms. Axel Halkias, right?” Luka asked, already reaching down to buzz his guardian into the lobby.

A few minutes later, Jezabroux came out of his office. He was dressed professionally in black slacks, a grey button up shirt topped with a white lab coat. His bicolored hair tied up neatly in a pony tail. “May I ask which of you pretty ladies happen to be Ms. Halkias?” He asked, smiling warming at Axel and her client. “Oh, where are my manners. I am Jezabroux Ferenan; I’ll be your acupuncturist for today’s session. And this is Luka, my… assistant.” He finished, a secretive look exchanging between him the Raevan as he ruffled Luka’s downy hair lightly.

Luka’s eyes settled back to Axel. Brushing his creme colored bangs out of his eyes, he smirked lightly at the other guardian. Eyes twinkling, enticing her to speak out the words on the tip of her tongue. He knew. Of course he knew. Very few people ever looked at him like that, and they were generally people who were very familiar with lab, with what he was. ”Any questions?” He asked.

a crybaby

Sparkly Explorer

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:57 pm
Axel gave the Raevan a smile; it didn’t take long for the acupuncturist to show up. Axel gave him a once over look before offering him a smile. “Yup I would be her.” So the Raevan’s name was Luka, and by the way Jezabroux interacted with him, they were a pair. Now this was interesting, she wanted to talk to both of them at the same time. Axel had plenty of questions to ask both of them, maybe she’s get Sam’s husband to pick her up after the appointment and ask Jezabroux if he would want to grab a cup of coffee on his free time. In her excitement, Axel forgot to mention the bride to be, so grabbing a hold of her shoulder she pushed her forward gently. “This appointment isn’t for me however, this is Samantha and she’s the one in need of your help today.”

When Luka asked her if she had any questions, Axel was ready to burst. She laughed, knowing full well Luka probably knew she was a guardian too. “I do. You are a Raevan yes?” While it was an unnecessary and obvious question, Axel had to say it out loud. Zeke had been right, once you became an owner all Raevans seemed to pop out of nowhere. “I’m a guardian too,” Axel added quickly. “Though my Raevan is unborn, I’ve just recently caught a soul.” She didn’t know why she’d babbled all of that, after all she ought to get Samantha off with the doctor. “I have so many questions for you,” she turned to Jezabroux. “And you as well, though I know you’ll busy.” Axel would make sure they met.

Both Anya and Luka were pretty Raevans, though Luka seemed to have a friendlier disposition. Could it possibly have something to do with their souls? Anya’s had been a given once Axel had seen the red hourglass, Luka’s was a little harder to guess. She wondered what he would think of the soul she’d picked, and she would definitely have to ask how long it had taken him to get created. If it wasn’t rude of course to ask such things, Luka was only the second Raevan she was meeting after all. Hopefully he wouldn’t mind the onslaught of questions she had for him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:37 am
Jezabroux nodded, eyes on the bride to be. She looked tired, exhausted. Most likely, the woman was stressed out over something quite important. “Of course.” Reaching behind the desk, he pulled out a clipboard with a few sheets of paper and a pen. “Well then Ms. Samantha, if you’ll fill these out for me before we begin. The last two pages are regarding how the acupuncture procedure will take place so you have a sense of familiarity. I will also answer any questions that you have.” He turned to face Axel, an amused smile tugging at his lips at her question and the energy behind it. He would let Luka answer it.

”I am.” The Satyr replied, watched her reaction with amusement as he confirmed her guess. Luka’s eyebrow arched neatly at the word catch a soul, curiosity welling up in his sun-drop eyes. ”Catch a soul? And soul was that? Was it hard? Who was with you? Do you have it with you right now?” He asked, suddenly finding himself with all the questions instead of answers. ”When will it be born? What is its essence? Do you know if it will be a boy or a girl? What do you think it will look like? Do you have names picked out? Are you excited? May I meet it when it is born?”

Jezabroux couldn’t help but chuckle as Axel’s excitement was matched with Luka’s own. “Easy there on the questions there bud.”

“And you as well, though I know you’ll busy.”

Taking a step forward towards Axel, he held out a hand for the wedding planner. “Jezabroux Elai Ferenan, I’m Luka’s guardian. I apologize for not having introduced myself properly earlier. I’m sure you received a list of contact numbers from the Lab, but if not, here’s my number.” He said, passing her his business card. “First number is the office number, second is my cell phone.” He explained. “I’m going to take Ms. Samantha down to the room now, but if you’d like to talk after, I’m all ears. I'm sure you'll have quite a number of questions for me as well.” He said with a smile as he motioned for Axel’s client to follow him down the hallway to the last room on the left.

Luka waited until his guardian was out of hearing distance before speaking again. "He isn't showing it, but he's quite excited too." His honey orbs following his guardian's back before turning back to Axel. "Have you met Anastacia?" He asked, cocking his head to the side gently, recalling faintly the lavandar femme that belonged to the more brightly colored Zeke. "She is the first Raevan I met."

a crybaby

Sparkly Explorer

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:57 am
Samantha was a little confused by everything that was happening around her, so when the doctor offered her the forms that needed signing, she took them and went to read by the counter to read everything over. It took her a little while to finish reading and signed at the bottom. Once that was done, she turned to her wedding planner who was completely ignoring her to talk to the one with no lower body. Still slightly confused, she followed the doctor down the hall.

It hadn’t taken a lot to make the wedding planner forget all about her bride, her eyes had been fixed on Luka the moment she’d entered the clinic, and she was eager to answer all of his questions.

“Yes, I was asked to catch a soul for my Raevan. I caught a panther chameleon I think.” Truth be told Axel hadn’t known what she’d caught, she’d had to make a few calls to some professionals to figure out what type of chameleon she’d captured. From there it had all been research, and that’s when she’d found to love the soul. She found the colorful soul to be pretty even though the thing it had come from was far from what Axel might have wanted. Plus, she was not only eager to get her Raevan, but thought the color combinations would fit well together. Thus, she’d given Zeke the phone call to meet him to hand over the objects he’d given her not too long ago. Idylla hadn’t been called yet, but her sister would only get to see the Raevan, not the in between process.

“No it wasn’t really hard considering chameleons aren’t the fastest creatures out there.” Hell Axel still wondered how it got out of its cage in the first place. “I was alone when it happened, well. I’m not really sure if anyone was around.” She hoped grandpa hadn’t been in the room that day, thought she highly doubted that he would have left the party. “Kinda happened while I wasn’t around.” She sounded a little sheepish; Axel had no idea if she needed to be there for the soul capture. “Oh course I have it with me!” There wasn’t a day that she went somewhere without the items, she’d bought a canvas bag to carry them with her. Axel opened up the bag that was strapped around her shoulders, and gently grabbed the bottle first to place it on the counter. The essence came next and she placed the jar neatly beside the colorful soul. “What do you think?” Axel smiled, Luka was still asking questions.

“The essence is called forget-me-not, and if you come closer you can hear them whispering to each other, sometimes you can even smell something.” Everyone who had come in contact with the jar had been amazed, hell Axel was amazed at the whole thing. It certainly made her wonder what would come out of these two items. “I have no idea if it will be a girl or a boy, I’m not sure I have a choice either.” She giggled; she didn’t know if she wanted one or the other. Certainly there was no way to choose? Zeke had made it sound like it was a process similar to giving birth, was there some sort of Raevan ultrasound? That would certainly be interesting. “No names yet, I guess I should try to pick some out huh?” Axel had completely forgotten she’d need to find a name for the ravaen to be, she’d have to remember to do so when she got home.

“I am very excited.” Axel concluded smile still plastered on her face. “And yes, I’d love for you to meet once she’s born.” She’ probably push the Raevan to have friends, and since she thought she might come more often to the clinic with clients, Luka would be a perfect friend. “I’ve met her yes! She came with Zeke when I was given the bottle and essence. She’s very pretty.” Axel wondered if her Raevan would be as pretty in her own way, she couldn’t wait to meet it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:20 pm
Luka nodded, his creme colored hair bouncing wildly. He was captivated by every word the woman said. It was his first experience with learning how his kind came to be, and he found the whole process all but boring. He had asked his own guardian many questions on how humans came to be and then how Raevans came to be. The first question his guardian had offered him quite an extensive explanation, the latter….. Not so much. His guardian had nothing more to say other than ‘I don’t know.’ The three words that he hated most.

”What is a cha-mel-leon?” The Frei asked, rolling the syllables of the foreign word across this tongue. It was a strange sounding word, and no doubt even stranger in appearance. As he listened to Axel’s description of the animal, the Satyr couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle. ”It sounds like a funny animal, like a sloth or a turtle.” He said, trying to recall any other slow moving animals he knew. There was also Elai when the man didn't have his coffee, but that was something else entirely. ”Oh… So then you came back and it was filled.” Not as exciting as he had hoped, but it was exciting all the same. And, when Axel pulled pulled out the soul bottle and fel essence jar from a canvas bag, the Raevan let out small audible gasp.

There was so much color. It was all… so magical. So unreal. Picking up the soul bottle gingerly with both hands, he stared at it wide-eyed. It was mesmerizing, the way those blue and purple and green swirls swam around. It was almost as if the soul was trying to find a way back out of the bottle. Luka set down the bottle and picked up the jar this time. Taking Axel’s suggestion he held the bottle to his slender ear and listened carefully. He could hear faint murmurings, but it was beyond him as to what they were saying. It was too muffled, but there was no denying the gentle sincerity, fondness that he could catch in the murmurings. Setting the jar down beside the bottle, he couldn’t help but reach for the soul bottle again. Those colors were so enticing. ”I love it! Look at it move Axel! Swirling, looking, moving.” The colors were absolutely to die for. It was so bright, not like himself.

The Satyr nodded to the wedding planner’s words before returning the bottle and fel essence. ”You should show Elai too. He has never seen a soul or fel essence because I was delivered to him as is.” The corners of his lips tugged into an amused smile as the Frei recalled just how meeting his guardian for the first time had gone down. ”I’m sure you’ll find a pretty name. Names are important.” He said with a nod. “Oh, but you are secretly hoping for a girl right? Since you said she.”

He definitely wanted to see this chameleon flower girl when she came to be. ”Anya is striking. Arachnid in appearance.. I wonder how she looks now. Have you seen her recently?” He asked, curious to know if the spider queen had grown to be a sigel yet.

a crybaby

Sparkly Explorer

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:56 am
Axel probably should have figured not many people had seen an actual chameleon, and probably even less a Raevan. She struggled with the right words to use, she wasn’t a Chameleon expert, but she’d try to give him a good visual. “A chameleon is a little lizard that has a long tail, big eyes that move in every direction and a long extendable tongue to catch insects. They’re usually really colourful, and can change colors too.” The soul represented the colourful aspect of the raevan quite well, and it made Axel wonder if her own raevan would be affected by this too. “They are funny, kind of.” She found them ugly, but that was her opinion of course.

“Yup, not that exciting huh?” Axel thought it was a good thing she hadn’t been present for the death of the lizard, even though at some point she’d probably wished for its death at some point during her trip. “Have you ever heard any other stories for soul captures? Maybe more exciting than my own?” Axel wondered about what Luka’s soul might be, his wasn’t as easy to figure out like Anya’s had been. “Has Jezabroux told you what your own soul was?” Maybe Luka’s own soul would have an interesting story. “And what about your essence?” Luka looked so light and airy, such a difference from the first raevan she’d met. Axel was going to have to try and seek out as many raevans as she could before her own was born.

Axel watched Luka with a smile, she leaned her chin on the counter. “I know, it’s so pretty,” she gazed at the mist. “I originally didn’t like it, I wanted something more girly.” There was no deny she’d become quite fond of the colourful mist. “The colors are just so perfect, I just couldn’t resist.” Straightening up again, Axel used her elbow to prop her head up on the desk. “So you like them? What do you think? You’re the first person to see the soul.” How fitting another raevan should be the first to see the soul she’d captured, especially considering her sister had annoyed her almost every single day since she’d caught the Chameleon.

Guessing Luka was referring to his guardian when he mentioned an ‘Elai’, Axel nodded. “Hopefully I’ll have time! I’ll be giving these in soon. I am excited for the birth of the raevan.” Axel thought it was a little sad that Jezabroux hadn’t been able to pick a soul, or see the essence for itself. She herself had enjoyed the whole process, felt closer to the raevan even without it being born. “Did I? I hadn’t even noticed, but I guess yea, I’d love to have girl! I won’t reject a little boy, but a girl is my first choice.” Was it a little selfish of her to want a girl? “Yes, I’ll need to find a good name for the raevan. I should make a note to go looking for some later on!”

Anya had been the first raevan Axel had ever met, and certainly left an interesting impression on her. “Yes, she is pretty; when I saw her she took a fancy to the wedding dresses I keep at my office.” She would certainly grow to be an even prettier version of her current self. “I saw her a little while ago, though not for long since she didn’t stay close by.” Though maybe it had to do with the fact she seemed a bit angry with her guardian? “She looked good, but I think she was a little angry at Zeke.” Otherwise, Idylla had had much more time with the spidery raevan than she had.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:52 am
Luka took a moment to try and visualize what Axel had described. It was impossible, he couldn't envision such a strange creature. It was just simply unheard of. Perhaps, later he would ask Elai to 'google' it or whatever it was. "That is a strange animal. Are there chameleons in Durem?" He asked.

The Satyr raevan took a moment before shaking his head. "No, we haven't met very many Raevans…. There was pretty Dayo but she is… I don't remember where she went." The youth let a small pout, clearly upset about not having been able to see the eagle girl again. "There was… Basil and Cor-Deelia, but I don't remember them well either. Jezabroux has not talked to many people either." At the mention of his own soul, he chuckled. "Elai tells me it is a Satyr, little goat men with flutes and such that live in forests. And… essence is Fore-saken Light."

The Frei watched Axel as she stared at the swirling mist herself. "I like it a lot. It is very colorful. Your Raevan will be pretty." Giving her a reassuring smile, he touched the soul bottle one last time.

As Axel began gushing about her unborn Raevan, look merely gave her a small knowing smile before slightly zoning out. And when she said began talking about Anya, his eyes snapped to attention. "She was doing something with yarn and sticks when I met her. Anastacia doesn't seem to enjoy others very much." He commented dryly, recalling the arachnid queen's behavior.

Taking a quick look down the hall way to make sure Elai didn't see them, he monitored for Axel to move closer towards him. He leaned his head back to face the fluorescent lights above them and made a gentle come here motion with his finger. The light seemed to flicker and dance before hesitantly pulling away from the source and floating down towards Axel and Luka. The ball of light divided into three and danced lightly in front of Axel before swirling around her. "You can touch it if you want." He said, giving her a surprisingly mischievous smile. "It won't burn you." He'd been practicing since the last time he'd done this for Prajna, and it was much easier to do now than before.

a crybaby

Sparkly Explorer

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:32 am
In truth Axel had never seen a true chameleon in person either until her encounter, so she was unsure how to respond to Luka`s question. “No idea, that was the first time I had ever seen one to be honest. I would guess pet shops would have them though.” Axel did agree with him that Chameleon’s were strange creatures, it only reminded her that she hadn’t chosen her raevans soul for what the chameleon looked like, but the pretty colors.

“Don’t look so sad, you’re the second raevan I’ve ever met.” Axel made a mental note to check out the list Zeke had given her, she’d given it a quick glance, but now she was interested in knowing how many raevans were out there. Jeez, this was opening up a whole new world to her, and possibly a bunch of new friends too. It also seemed like Jez was in the same boat as her, maybe it would be a good thing to get to know the doctor better. Plus, never hurt to go out for a coffee with a good looking doctor right? When her own raevna came to be, she wanted Luka to meet him or her. “Well, I can promise you that, you can be the first to meet my raevan when they’re born!”

Axel smiled. “Thank you, I hope it will also be pretty.” Pretty and girly, just how she liked things. That was another thing she’d want to ask Zeke in the future, how the soul affected the raevan.

A Satyr soul was certainly interesting, though Axel didn’t’ know much about them. Goat men with flutes certainly made her wonder how such a soul had been caught, made her wonder how such a soul had been caught, certainly far more interesting than her own story. Axel wondered if Jez knew the story even though he hadn’t been the one to catch the soul. “Forsaken afterglow? What does it do? What did it look like?” Granted it was probably a little silly asking him what his essence had looked like, since it was in him now. Maybe the Lab had doubles though? It would be interesting to see other essences before they were used.

Axel leaned in curiously watching Luka as he looked up at the light, instinctively so did she. What Axel saw next impressed and amazed her at the same time, her mouth formed a small ‘o’. Raevans had powers as well? That was certainly something Zeke had left out, another thing she was going to need to ask him. Since Luka controlled light, and his essence of light, did that mean her raevan would control...? Axel had no idea, another wonderful surprise to discover! When the light settled in Luka’s palm and he offered to touch it, Axel hesitated just a bit. She was about to touch light, physically touching it. Excited, Axel poked the light once with her finger, feeling the warmth, but not burning her like Luka had said. “How do you do that?”

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:24 am
Luka smiled at her comment about him being the second Raevan she'd ever seen. At the mention of being the first to see her own Raevan when it was born, he looked at her with an excited expression. "Soon? Will I meet colorful chameleon soon?" He stared at her expectantly before shooting her a jokingly threatening look. "Luka won't talk to Axel if she breaks promise on being first to meet new Raevan." The longer the talked about Axel's future charge, the more he wanted for it to be born earlier. This month, no this week. Or even tomorrow! In his head, he could hear his internal Elai voice chiding him gently on the importance of patience.

"I think, she or he will be very pretty. With lots of colors, like the bottle." He gave her a reassuring smile. "Luka has nevers seen ugly Raevan. Scary yes, but no ugly." The most frightening being Anya, but she was different. She was an unapproachable, regal scary. Not, scream and run away in terror scary. But, he didn't doubt that she had the capacity to reach that level of scary given her appearance.

Orbs of liquid sunshine followed Axel's hand as she reached to the orb of light, another one of his charming smiles tugging at the corner of his lips. At her question, he paused before giving her a carefree shrug. "It just happens. It's like guiding it down a path to me." He had no idea if he was making sense to the woman or not, but it was the best way he could put it. Literally, it was like pulling the light down a path only he could see down from its source onto his palm. "But, Luka can only hold for a short time." As if on cue, the light let out a small pop before snapping back into its rightful place on the ceiling lights.

Taking a moment to look around, he gave Axel a mischievous grin. "Our secret, Axel. Elai doesn't like when I play with lights. Last time, I blew out all the light in the house." Of course, that had been months ago. It wasn't something the two talked about too often, but his guardian had made it clear that he wasn't to use his powers. Or, at least until the Satyr had a better grasp of his powers anyways.

a crybaby

Sparkly Explorer

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:41 am
Axel chuckled at Luka`s enthusiasm at meeting her raevan. “Soon I hope too.” Truthfully, Axel had no idea how long it would take for the birth. Could she really call it a birth or a coming out? In any case, it wasn’t really important, the only thing that mattered was when she’d be able to go and pick her Raevan up. His friendly threat made her laugh again; he was like her own excitement was being reflected in him. “Well then, I’ll make sure to give you a call right when we’re leaving the lab so you can meet her!” Axel was looking forward to that day with much anticipation, she wondered if any raevan had been born within a few weeks after the essence and soul had been handed in.

“That is definitely something I am hoping for. Colors everywhere” Her hands splayed out in the air in the form of a rainbow, that was probably one of the things she knew with certainty she was getting from her raevan. “I haven’t met many other raevans yet, but I do agree you are all very beautiful.” Axel gave Luka a smile. Anya had been a scary spider queen and very beautiful, compared to Luka’s cute innocent they were like complete opposites, colors aside of course. Thinking about it now, Anya had a lot of black and Luka lots of white, quite the opposites. Axel had probably spoken to Luka far more than Anya, she agreed that some raevans were a tad scary than others.

The whole abilities thing made her wonder what her raevan’s abilities would be like, it looked like Luka’s abilities stemmed from his essence. As far as Axel had noticed, the forget-me-nots were connected to memories of a time long passed. She was going to have one hell of a surprise when the raevan was born. “I’m sure you’ll be able to keep it going longer once you get a really good hang on it.” She wondered then how old Luka was, he looked so much younger than Anya. “Do you mind me asking how old you are?” Then she could ask him how long it had taken him to find out about his powers.

Axel’s mouth went a little wide in surprise as her mouth formed an ‘o’ when he told her he’d blown out lights in his home before. “Wow, I promise not to tell him.” While she wanted to know about the story, she would keep her promise. “I’ll have to have a chat with Jezabroux at some point, I won’t tell im about the lights of course but it’s alway nice to be meeting the guardians too.” Axel was going to be adding Luka’s name beside Jezabroux’s phone number, it would be nice to know whhich raevan was with who and she’d be able to give Luka a call when her raevan was born.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:45 pm
Luka's head bobbed with excitement at Axel's words. He couldn't wait. He couldn't wait to meet Axel's Raevan. It was hard to imagine how hard the wait was for the woman herself.

As the wedding planner inquired about his age, Luka paused. It was a good question actually. He'd never really kept track of his age. It hardly seemed like an important matter. But, then again, Jezabroux had made a huge deal out of his first birthday. That had been a while back actually, how many months ago... that was beyond him. "More than 1, less than 2." The Frei responded sheepishly. "Elai would know better number."

He gave her a smile of gratitude when she gave him her word. "Yes, but, he's busy today. Maybe you can talk 10 minutes, not long. He has much old people today. Mr. Chang, Mrs. Zhou, Mrs. Cai and Mrs. Ling all come today." He explained, pointing to the blocks labeled with each name and separated with different colors. "Faster to call him for coffee." The Frei turned his head in the direction at which his Guardian the Axel's client had disappeared in. Although Axel couldn't hear it, his ears could catch the distant metallic click of the door knob turning. "You ask him right now." He said with a smile.

Clipboard tucked under his arm, Jezabroux held the door open for Ms. Samantha. "Wasn't quite like what you expected, right Ms. Samantha? As I was saying, you'll feel a warm sensation in the areas I placed the needles earlier since there will be improved blood flow." Leading the woman down the hallway, he finally stopped at the reception desk by Axel and Luka. It only took a moment's glance for the older man to know his charge had grown quite fond of the wedding planner. "It seems as if you two also had quite a time." Smiling at Axel, he set down the clipboard before flipping through the schedule list for the rest of today's appointments. "Well, that's it. I'll just print out the bill for your appointment today."

Gesturing for his charge to get up, he took a seat in front of the computer and made a few swift key strokes before pulling a sheet out of the printer. "For you, Ms. Halkias."
The appointment had been under the wedding planner's name, it was only natural the bill would be too.  

a crybaby

Sparkly Explorer

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:28 am
Axel nodded. “You’re quite old!” She really had no idea if that was old or not, but she was surprised that he was a year old and yet seemed to be the age of a much older child. Maybe raevan growth was faster considering they weren’t exactly born as children.

Nodding, Axel took out her own schedule and skimmed through its content. “That’s okay, I’ll probably also be busy for the next few days,” Axel made a little note for herself to call the doctor tomorrow to see when both could get together for a coffee. “I’ve got your number in the phone sheet, so I’ll give him a call tomorrow morning, wouldn’t want to hold him back for his next appointment.” She gave a glance behind her at the people sitting in the waiting room, one of them was probably one of the names Luka has said. Axel didn’t know if she’d backed up anyone’s appointment with Sam’s emergency, so it would be easier to give him a call.

Hearing the sound of heels, Axel turned to look down the hallway at the two figures approaching and offered them both a smile when they got closer. “Yes, we did.” She gave Luka a knowing smile and grabbed Samantha gently by the arm as if she was leading her. “So how was it?” Axel prompted, knowing full well she probably felt amazing and her smile proved so. “Your husband is going to be thanking me for this one.” Axel chuckled, going to her bag to get her money.

Glancing at the bill, Axel grabbed the money from her wallet and handed it to the doctor. “Thank you so much for taking us with such a short notice. If you don’t mind, I’ll be giving you a call tomorrow about having a coffee and just a chit chat about raevans. We can hash out a date for it if you like.” Axel gave a nervous laugh. “Uhm, I guess that’s it! Thanks again!” Gently tugging Sam Axel made her way out the door and turned back just before leaving to wave at Luka.

--[ Biotic Interactions ]--

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games