Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:55 pm
"Oh, I cannot WAIT until I see Alexis again!" Tulip sang as she nearly skipped down the created path that ran from her tree-house to the home of her little Ralts friend. True, the Bulbagirl hadn't seen her since their first meeting, but she had already grown very fond of the little one. So much so that since they'd met, she'd been working diligently on a followable path for the little Psychic-type to follow. She knew Alexis was a bit on the shy and somewhat feeble side, so she wanted to make it easy for her to come and visit. But, despite all the notes she'd left Alexis, she never once received a reply. So, Tulip was now taking a more direct approach, she was just going to go to her and wait there until she saw Alexis! But she wasn't coming empty-handed, she was bringing a big bag full of berries, mostly of the Pecha variety. She hoped Lexi would like them.

As she happily moved down the path, swinging the bag to and fro, she imagined all sorts of self-amusing scenarios upon meeting Lexi again. Little did she know about the surprises that awaited her there.

The house came into view after only a few more moments of skipping. She had to hand it to this new body, it could move. She giggled in anticipation and tossed her hair with her free hand. As she neared the house she slowed her pace to a casual walk and strolled right up to the door. She knocked on the wooden entryway, something she'd seen humans do before entering a home. "Hey, Alexis? It's Tulip!" she shouted, not knowing if maybe the Ralts was in the backyard. "I've come to visit! AND I've brought berries!" The last word was very sing-song as she held up the bag for who-knows to see.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:28 pm
Where could she of gotten to? Lexi pondered, as she peeked into one bedroom after another. I could have sworn that I sensed her up her. She is just too good at hiding! Using her natural ability to sense emotions might normally seem like cheating, in a game like hide and seek, but she needed every advantage she could get. Sasha was just that good! Though, currently, it wasn’t helping much. It led her up here, but, upon making it to the second story, she just drew a blank. She really wished that she could figure out how Sasha managed to disappear like that. It seemed so sneaky! “How are we going to find her, Myrrh?” the little Ralts asked the stone, that she held in her right hand. Myrrh said nothing in reply, as it was a rock. She did sense emotions within, but, no matter what she said to it, they never showed any response. Despite this, Lexi liked to think the rock could hear her and she continued to speak to it.

She was just about to give up and call out to Sasha, when she heard a knocking and the sound of Tulip’s voice. “Tulip!” she exclaimed with glee as she ran to the staircase. It seemed so long since she had seen her friend; Lexi missed her and was glad to hear her voice. Despite rushing down the stairs and to the front door, she saw, once she had opened it, that she was not the first to greet Tulip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She will never find me up here! Sasha thought with a giggle. Technically, hiding on the roof might be viewed, by some, as cheating, but, even if they had started indoors, on the first floor, the topic of boundaries never came up. Still, Lexi tended to find her, more often than not; Sasha needed every advantage she could get! She wished she knew how Lexi was able to home in on her, like she always seemed to do. At least she was wishing that until she noticed some pretty flowers in the distance; she really liked flowers! She soon lost track of time as she stared at them, with a completely blank face.

Suddenly, a knocking knocked her out of her reverie. She didn’t recognize the name, nor the voice, but, at the mention of berries, she was off. She leapt forward, the roof creaking under her weight. She weighed much more than her small frame would let on. Despite this, she was still quite agile. Bending forward as she reached the edge, she gripped the end of the roof and twirled off the roof. She only dangled there for a moment, before letting go. With a crash, she landed next to Tulip, a small spray of water shaking free from her perpetually wet hair. “Did you say berries?” she asked, her voice full of hope.

Just as Sasha finished her question, the door opened to reveal Alexis. “Tulip!” Lexi exclaimed, a shocked expression on her face, “You’ve grown!”  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:22 pm
A loud shriek and a dropped bag of berries were what initially greeted Alexis as she opened the door. Tulip, on the other hand, felt like she was going to have a heart attack. Where'd this thing come from? The sky? She took a couple more deep breathes before she managed to regain some of her composure and actually look as what had nearly landed on her. She thought it was a Pokemon-human, like her... and now apparently Alexis. Wait?! Alexis had changed to?! Oh good grief! This was too much! Tulip tottered a bit, her vision going a bit fuzzy. "I think I'm going to faint!" And with that her vision went black and she felt like she was falling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:00 pm
“Tulip!” Lexi exclaimed, her voice full of worry, as her Bulbasauric friend began to totter and fall. She leapt forward, but not nearly in time to catch her. Luckily, Sasha, who had been standing so close, had rather quick reflexes and caught her easily. Looking down at the unconscious girl, Sasha asked, “Are you ok?”

“Of course she isn’t, Sasha! You scared her! Quick take her in and put her on the couch,” Alexis replied as she frantically paced in place and tugged at her hair. She wasn’t mad at Sasha; she knew her roommate hadn’t meant any harm, but still, she… she didn’t even know what to think; Lexi was in a state of panic.

Sasha, who happened to be quite strong, easily lifted the Bulbasaur into her arms and carried her inside. As she went, Lexi followed her closely, practically hopping in anxiety. As Sasha carefully sat her on the couch, Lexi ordered her to get some juice and a wet rag, and then she sat down on the floor, next to where Tulip lay. Sasha quickly set about the tasks that Lexi had set for her; soon she was hovering over Lexi, juice in one hand, the rag in the other. After taking the rag from Sasha, Lexi carefully placed it on Tulips forehead and waited for her to come to. Sasha stood by watching, juice in hand.  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:55 am
The Ivysaur girl groaned as her eyes fluttered open. She could feel a dampness on her head and as she came to, she saw a humanoid Alexis hovering over her. That's right, she'd fainted. How embarrassing. Removing the cloth, she sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Ugh... that was not pleasant..." she was speaking more to herself than to either of the two girls that were standing around. After a deep breath, Tulip looked at Alexis and smiled. "Sorry about that, but I was definitely not ready for such a shock." She chuckled a little and looked over to this newcomer. "Hello, and who might you be?" Tulip took her in and was not familiar with what she could be. She definitely looked strange, but something about her told Tulip that this girl was also a changed Pokemon. But there was certainly something a bit... off about her. Oh well, if Lexi was fine with her, she couldn't be bad, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 pm
“Apologize for startling her, Sasha!” Alexis exclaimed to the other girl. She was glad to see that Tulip was alright; she didn’t like seeing her friend feint. It didn’t even occur to her that her new form could have added to the Ivysaur’s shock. Lexi had grown quite use to her humanoid form and, even though it was quite new to Tulip, it didn’t seem so to her.

“Hello,” Sasha started, with a smile, as she extended her hand to shake, “I am Sasha! You are Tulip right? Lexi has told me all about you! I’m glad to meet you!” Lightly biting her lower lip, she added, “Um, sorry about startling you….” Realizing she was holding a glass of juice, she quickly held it out to the Ivysaur and asked, “Juice?”

After Sasha had made her brief introduction, Lexi continued, “How have you been Tulip? It’s been so long! I was out of town with Celes for months! When we got back, Sasha was living here in our house. She jumped out at me too! It was so startling! Celes said she could stay though.”  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:05 pm
Tulip chuckled a little as Lexi nearly scolded Sasha. She listened intently at the explanation of how the Ralts met the... um... yeah, Tulip wasn't sure what she was to be honest. But she wasn't about to ask, that was rude. When offered, Tulip shook Sasha's hand and took the juice. "Thank you," she replied, still listening to Lexi.

"Well, I'm okay. I've been remodeling my home... tree." She laughed a bit at her terminology. "You would NOT believe how much more room I need now... Oh! And how much I actually managed to get with a few additions and rearrangements. You MUST simply come over and see! I even managed to make a path from your place to mine." She sounded quite proud of herself as she spoke of her accomplishments. She took a sip of juice before continuing, it really hit the spot, cool and crisp. "I also have amassed quite the wardrobe." Another giggle followed this comment. "I swear it's because I became, like, human... or whatever. BUT, oh my gosh, I have THE cutest outfits!" Another sip and placed her hand on her chin, looking Lexi over. "Your outfit is adorable, by the way. I might have some outfits that I grew out of. You're more'n welcome to have them if you want." She laughed, a big rolling laugh. "But you'd, like, have to come and get them." She winked. "More incentive for you to come visit me!" One more chuckle and she directed her attention to Sasha.

"Sorry, dear, but you're more'n welcome to take some home too, if you'd like." Tulip smiled sweetly and the hybrid. "OH! And feel free to have some of the berries I brought over... wherever they went off to..." Tulip fidgeted a bit, looking for the sack that she'd brought over. "There's a bunch of different kinds of berries in there, so take your pick."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:21 pm
As Tulip answered Lexi, Sasha quietly made her way to the front door. The berries were there, if she recalled. She absolutely loved berries! She couldn’t wait to see what kinds were waiting inside the bag. Grinning as she spotted the bag, she happily picked it up and looked inside. There were so many to choose from! She grabbed a few and popped them into her mouth. They were oh so yummy! She then quickly made her way back over to Tulip and Lexi.

As Sasha crept back, berries in hand, Lexi replied to Tulip. “You remodeled your tree? I would love to see it! And you made a path from your tree to our house? That must have taken so much work. How did you ever do all of that? It must have taken so long!” She was greatly impressed at Tulip’s accomplishment, though she couldn’t believe she had never seen it. “Where, um, is it? I don’t think I have seen the path… I wasn’t looking though, so I probably just missed it….” Her eyes widened at Tulips offer. “Really? I could have some of your old clothing? Thank you so much Tulip! You are the best! Isn’t she the best Sasha? And you like my clothing? Thank you! Your clothes look great too! You are so pretty Tulip! We should definitely go visit her Sasha!”

Talking with a half full mouth and a wide smile, Sasha mumbled, as she held up the sack “You mean these berries? They are delicious! Thank you.” It was really nice of the girl to bring over some berries. Sasha certainly liked the idea of visiting her, she seemed very nice. Swallowing the mouth full of berries, she added, “I would love to come visit you Tulip!” Holding out the bag, she offered some of Tulips berries to both Lexi and Tulip.

Lexi quickly grabbed one and squealed in delight. “They taste great!”  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:00 pm
"It's the way I came here. And, to be completely honest, I had some help." She said with a devious little laugh. "Some... boys," a sly smile crossing her lips, "...helped." The tone of her voice was less than innocent, like she'd convinced them to help with means other than just asking nicely. "They also helped with the remodeling too... nice boys, really." Tulip took a sip of her juice again and shook her head at the offer of the berries. "No thank you, I ate before I came over, those are for you ladies... though I was only expecting Lexi and Celes. I hope that will be enough for the three of you now." She smiled and continued, "They were just picked this morning, in the little patch near my home. I picked them myself, and, I hate to brag, but I know the perfect time to pick a berry. I think it's because I'm a Grass-Type." Tulip smiled, loving the compliments Alexis was giving her.

"So, where'd you go on your trip? Get anything while you were away? Any good stories?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:37 pm
“Oh you had some help? What boys helped you? They sound nice,” Lexi replied. The less then innocent tone was completely lost on both Sasha and Alexis. Lexi was still rather innocent and Sasha could be rather oblivious when it came to subtlety. “Well thank you again!” the little Ralts continued, “and well, Celes isn’t home; she is at work. We can try to save her some, though.” Turning her head to Sasha, she added, “Right Sasha?”

“Oh, um sure, yeah we can save her some,” came the other girls reply. Had Lexi not said anything, Sasha probably would have happily devoured them all. Not out of selfishness, it just wouldn’t have occurred to her to save some. Now that Lexi mentioned it, though, she would be glad to!

“Wow,” Lexi started up again, after commenting to Sasha, “I wish I was as good at finding berries as you! Do you think you could show me the best time to pick them?” As she asked this of Tulip, she looked at her pleadingly. She wished she knew the secrets of berry picking as well as her good friend Tulip!

“Well, Celes took me to the mountains for a few months, I don’t really know why, but she was really excited to go. It was real quiet and peaceful; there wasn’t really anyone around but us. Oh! I trained some while I was there! I don’t just know growl! I’ll show you!” Holding a hand up, Lexi slightly stuck her tongue out and concentrated, with a wave of her hand, one of the berries from the sack was suddenly floating in the air. Throwing her hand up, the berry flew up and began to fall. As it fell, she swung her other hand around quickly and shot out a multitude of leaf shaped lights that tore the berry to shreds. “Ta da!” Lexi exclaimed with a giggle. “That’s not the best part though! While I was there, I met a new friend! Her name is Myrrh!” Fumbling in a pouch that was at her waist, she pulled out a small rock. “This is Myrrh! Say hello Myrrh!”

Myrrh said nothing, but she wasn’t trying to be rude.

“She doesn’t really talk much or well, at all…. One day though!” Lexi explained. “And then, when we got back home, we found Sasha here! She had been living in Celes’ house while we were on vacation! Oh, um, do you have any idea what kind of Pokémon she is? She doesn’t know and neither do I?”

“Yeah,” Sasha chimed in, “Do you know?” She would really like to know what she was.  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:10 am
"Oh, they're just some boy Pokemon that live around my house." she replied, sounding none too concerned about them. She kind of shrugged and added, "They're nice enough, I mean, like, they do like to help me out nowadays. They didn't really used to, but I guess they can't resist my beauty." She chuckled that devious little laugh again. Far be it from Alexis to know that Tulip had learned a little move known as Sweet Scent. She'd been using it to her advantage, luring Pokemon to help her. But she wasn't heartless, she'd paid them in berries for their assistance. It was just far easier to persuade them to help if they were entranced by the wonderful aroma.

Speaking of berries, "I'd be more'n happy to show you how to pick the perfect berry! We can go out here in a bit, just lemme finish my juice." She took a drink, larger than before to finish it off faster. "It's actually a great time to pick berries right now, most of them are perfect for picking."

Tulip blinked as the rock was pulled out of Lexi's pocket. It was a rock... how could it talk? It wasn't a Rock-Type, just a rock. So as not to be rude, however, Tulip put on a convincing smile and greeted it, "Hello, Myrrh, pleasure to meet you." She figured it was something like a pet rock. She'd heard stories of people and had seen some Pokemon take on imaginary friends, so that's what she thought this was.

At the question of what Sasha was, Tulip fumbled, not entirely sure what to say. How did she not know what she was? Poor dear. But Tulip didn't know either. "I'm sorry, but, like, I've never met any Pokemon like you before, Sasha. You must be pretty special, maybe you're one of a kind!" The last bit was added to try and soften the blow of not being able to help. She hoped it worked as she finished off her drink.

"Would you like to go now? If you have any berry bushes nearby, we can check those first."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:09 pm
“They sound very nice, like you!” Lexi replied with a smile. Tulip was so generous to offer her some clothing and to show her how to pick the best berries. Lexi wasn’t surprised that there were other Pokémon so willing to help out such a nice Ivysaur. “Really? Now is a great time to pick berries? What luck! Sasha, are you ready to go pick some berries?”

Sasha was always ready to pick berries. “Of course!” she exclaimed with a grin. The thought that the berries might actually taste better excited her. Lexi had told her such great things about Tulip. Until she had actually met the Ivysaur, it was hard to believe them all. She most certainly did now, though.

“I am sure Myrrh is pleased to meet you as well,” Lexi replied with a smile. “She might look like just a rock, but I can feel feelings, deep down inside her. Also, she is immune to psychic moves! That is how I found her. I was lifting up rocks, but I couldn’t lift her! I hope one day I can free her from this rock.” Holding the rock up to her face, she smiled at it and then carefully set her back in the pouch on her side. Myrrh might be immune to psychic abilities, but that didn’t mean she was indestructible. She had to be kept safe!

“Maybe I am…” Sasha replied, somewhat saddened by Tulips response. Being special and one of a kind might sound amazing, but she would much rather know what she was. Hope wasn’t lost though, maybe someone else would know, or maybe her memories would come back to her. She would try not to let it bother her though, after all, they had berries to pick! Berries made everything better.

“We have a couple berry bushes in the backyard!” Lexi exclaimed, excited to learn the proper technique to picking berries. She hurried to the sliding back door and slid it open, leading the way to the bushes.

As Lexi hurried off, Sasha turned to Tulip and asked, with a giggle, “You saw some of Lexi’s moves. Would you like to see one of mine?”  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:54 pm
"Ohoho," Tulip cheerfully giggled at the compliments. She was really liking the company of these two.

The long, green-haired head of the Ivysaur nodded in confirmation. "Yep, it's definitely a good time to pick berries." She smiled, watching Sasha enjoy all the berries she'd picked earlier. "There're only a few that aren't in season yet, but they will be in couple weeks. I'll let you know if any of the ones back there aren't ready, though."

Tulip stood, setting her glass on a nearby table. When she turned to head outside, she could feel the intensity of Sasha's stare. Looking at her and hearing the question, Tulip smiled meekly. "Um, sure, but, like maybe we should go outside? I'd hate to break anything in here." She gave a half-hearted laugh and motioned for Sasha to follow her outside. Truthfully, Tulip didn't have any interest in battle, she was concerned with looks. But she wasn't about to be rude to the kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:33 pm
Lexi was, in a word, excited. It was apparently a good time to pick berries and Tulip, who was one of her very, very best friends, was going to show her. She very much hoped that the berries in her backyard weren’t the off season ones that Tulip had mentioned. As she ran outside, ahead of the other two girls, she seemed to pace back and forth between the door and the berries. Distracted as she was, she didn’t even notice that her feet didn’t seem to be touching the ground.

Sasha was also excited. She would get to pick berries and to unleash one of her favorite moves. She liked Tulip, not as much as Lexi though. Lexi practically seemed to hero worship the Ivysaur. “Okay, we can wait till then, though it isn’t really dangerous,” Sasha replied, through a mouth full of berries, before swallowing and following the older girl outside. Outside, Sasha was ready to find out what type Tulip was; she moved closer to Tulip, to unleash her special non-damaging version of lick.

Seeing what Sasha was about to do, Lexi snapped back to reality and her feet suddenly hit the ground. It was probably too late, but she exclaimed, her hand outstretched, “Sasha! No!”  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:43 pm
"Lexi, your-" Tulip had started, but was cut short by the surprise attack. She was going to happily comment that it looked like the little Ralts girl had tapped into more of her psychic abilities. But that was no longer in her remotest thoughts. She froze. Did what she thought happen really happen? Yep. Sasha had just licked her on the side of her face. It wasn't even a small little lap on the cheek, no, it was a big, sloppy lick all over the left side of her face. At this point Tulip didn't care how it happened, just why. Why in the WORLD did Sasha think that was a good idea? Tulip slowly turned to look at the mixed Pokemon girl. "Did... Did you seriously just lick me?" She blinked, the surprised and almost offended look still on her face.  
Old and Finished RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff