Reply ..::The Hangout::..
Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddess concert

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xen17

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:26 pm
So I was one of the lucky few that got to buy the very last of the cheap seats and I'm going to the concert next Tuesday and I am so stoked. I was wondering if anyone here had gone to any of the concerts last year and could tell a bit about what to expect there. Also, was there any good merch I could pick up?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:29 pm
oh WOW you are so lucky. I've never gotten to go before, and I most likely won't get to this year either, since I'm out of the country for four months and then some. ENJOY IT and then come back here and tell us about it!!! O:  

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Xen17

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:02 pm
Akeyami
oh WOW you are so lucky. I've never gotten to go before, and I most likely won't get to this year either, since I'm out of the country for four months and then some. ENJOY IT and then come back here and tell us about it!!! O:

Damn, that blows I'm sorry. :/ I'll be sure to let you guys know how awesome it is when I get back. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:37 pm
Xen17
Akeyami

Damn, that blows I'm sorry. :/ I'll be sure to let you guys know how awesome it is when I get back. smile
yes PLEASE! biggrin  

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

..::The Hangout::..

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out