Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Barton Square
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:14 pm
KaguraSakata
I have work at 7 am so I'll go to bed by 12 or 12:30, 5-6 hours sleep is all I need to function properly. clicking on the notice that says keys or HoC should take you to the game's page and you can send them from there if that doesn't work I'm pretty sure Heralds of Chaos is in the game tab.

I get up at 5.30 most days to start work at 7 so I always say I'll get in bed by at the latest !!.30 but it's more like 12 or 1. lol

Huh. I'm such an old lady. I just can't get/find anything in this game. confused Ta though, Kagura.

Sissy Blade
Can't afford college at the moment.

And work? THAT'S FOR SQUARES. (Nah, truthfully, I'm still job searching. Still no luck. So I play piano in the meantime until an opening comes up.)

I hope you get something soon, Sissy. You got any recordings of your piano playing? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:16 pm
n o i r i s t
KaguraSakata
I have work at 7 am so I'll go to bed by 12 or 12:30, 5-6 hours sleep is all I need to function properly. clicking on the notice that says keys or HoC should take you to the game's page and you can send them from there if that doesn't work I'm pretty sure Heralds of Chaos is in the game tab.

I get up at 5.30 most days to start work at 7 so I always say I'll get in bed by at the latest !!.30 but it's more like 12 or 1. lol

Huh. I'm such an old lady. I just can't get/find anything in this game. confused Ta though, Kagura.

Sissy Blade

And work? THAT'S FOR SQUARES. (Nah, truthfully, I'm still job searching. Still no luck. So I play piano in the meantime until an opening comes up.)

I hope you get something soon, Sissy. You got any recordings of your piano playing? smile

NP I don't really play that game myself I did the tutorial and decided I disliked the game.  

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250

n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:21 pm
KaguraSakata
NP I don't really play that game myself I did the tutorial and decided I disliked the game.

I don't play either I just want to give and get Chaos Keys because when you get essences from them, you can convert them to a fair amount of Gaia gold. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 pm
Hinata-Chan2588
Lol now I'm just being random now xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_donotwant  

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:28 pm
MasturChef
Hinata-Chan2588
Lol now I'm just being random now xd

emotion_donotwant

emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:29 pm
n o i r i s t
KaguraSakata

Sissy Blade

Nah, no recordings at the moment. Maybe when I create an original song, I'll go for recording. So I just play whatever at the moment (mainly mimicking other songs from various games).  

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:38 pm
Hinata-Chan2588

emotion_awesome

classified_fu  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:40 pm
MasturChef
Hinata-Chan2588

emotion_awesome

classified_fu

See told ya to watch out for her blaugh  

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:41 pm
MasturChef
Hinata-Chan2588

emotion_awesome

classified_fu

emotion_kirakira Glitter eyes activate!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:46 pm
Hinata-Chan2588
MasturChef
Hinata-Chan2588

emotion_awesome

classified_fu

emotion_kirakira Glitter eyes activate!

M-must resist! emotion_donotwant

C-cannot resist! gonk

heart emotion_kirakira heart  

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500

n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:57 pm
Sissy Blade
Nah, no recordings at the moment. Maybe when I create an original song, I'll go for recording. So I just play whatever at the moment (mainly mimicking other songs from various games).

Cool beans. What game songs? smile

I heart this guys piano covers of Lady Gaga's songs: Dance In The Dark I dunno if you like her, but I do. whee A lot of her songs seem to translate well into piano instrumentals.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:56 am
n o i r i s t
Sissy Blade

Cool beans. What game songs? smile

I heart this guys piano covers of Lady Gaga's songs: Dance In The Dark I dunno if you like her, but I do. whee A lot of her songs seem to translate well into piano instrumentals.

(Sorry 'bout that. It was late and I passed out!)

So far, I can do the intro song to Streets of Rage/Bare Knuckle and the theme to the St. Anne from Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. And I'm practicing a few other songs from obscure Windows games. Yeah, they're like... REALLY obscure.

Lady Gaga? I'm not a huge fan of her, but I do like her music. Maybe I should give that a shot for instrumentals someday.  

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:42 pm
Okay.. I'm just gonna be immature for a few seconds and leave this here... ninja

User Image lol Straight from Wikipedia.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:12 pm
MasturChef
Okay.. I'm just gonna be immature for a few seconds and leave this here... ninja

*gigglesnort*

Reminds me of this thing that Ami and I saw on TV a couple of years ago about how peanut butter is made...

"The nuts are then air dried..." And then we lost it. Mom's looking at us like we were crazy. I remember admitting that I was "22 going on 13" at the time.  

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:41 pm
Sissy Blade
MasturChef

*gigglesnort*

Reminds me of this thing that Ami and I saw on TV a couple of years ago about how peanut butter is made...

"The nuts are then air dried..." And then we lost it. Mom's looking at us like we were crazy. I remember admitting that I was "22 going on 13" at the time.

Ahaha oh gosh XD Sometimes I do feel like I'm 19 going on 10..

Also, I'm about 65% sure the pic I just posted was intentional.  
Barton Square

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games