User ImageIt had been a long time since Seru had planted the odd seed so long ago. She had been watering it quietly, and tending it as best she could, and a week or two had passed.

This evening, though... it was different. There was an odd feeling that kind of crept over her skin, and she sat up in her lounge chair. She had been reading books, listening to some music... but... as she rose, she could have sworn she heard a whisper.

"Finally... I can see a bit..."

What was that?! Seru dropped her book, then quickly picked it back up, and organized it, before gulping, and clutching it so hard her knuckles turned white. She waited, tense, looking around slowly.

"I'm thirsty..." the voice whispered again, a softly masculine voice, that sounded a bit... dark.

Seru followed it quickly, and found it had come from...

The odd plant. She eyed it nervously, uncertainly, and then reached out, and stroked the newly formed branches and leaves, which were such odd colors... beautiful. She rose, and then headed back to her room, to get her watercolor pencils and sketch pad, and set in to draw it. It was such a sudden growth...beautiful, and odd.

It also felt like it was whispering to her, but nothing nearly as clear as what she had earlier.

"Maybe... I imagined the voice... It's so... strange..." she whispered to herself. It only made her more curious about this plant, though. A puzzling mystery, just like the question of that man... She still had no idea who he was...