Welcome to Gaia! ::

K-pop Takeover

Back to Guilds

Kpop? Music? Dramas? Korea pop culture! We love it. Breathe it. Just everthing!!! 2ne1, Super Junior, Big Bang, Shinee, Girls Gen. 

Tags: kpop, music, asian, korean, news 

Reply K-pop Takeover
INTRODUCTIONS!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ExpansionLotion

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:21 pm
Hia~! I'm crystal, nice to meet you! I'm a shawol and an exo-l / exotic. I've been into k-pop for last 4-5 years... hope I get to meet amazing people here! :3 heart
emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:28 am
Hello hello! I'm Stephanie but I prefer any variation of my username, SoftCoyote.

My favorite group is Infinite, but I love a LOT of groups.
And ultimate bias is Kim Sungkyu. heart

User Image  

SoftCoyote

Devoted Kitten

G A S H l N A

Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:58 am
My username says it all really I'm Infinite biased and the ultimate fav is Sunggyu! blaugh I'm not a multifandom kind of person, so there's just a few other groups I like, such as Beast. But I also like pretty much all the girl groups ever! 4minute, F(x), Dal Shabet, Stellar, Nine Muses, Miss A, Lovelyz, CLC, Rainbow, Girl's Day, etc. 3nodding I've been into kpop since 2009.

Oh-- and by the way my name is Krissy. 4laugh

Hi!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:28 am
Hello! I'm Gin and I'm fairly new to the kpop fandom. I'm an exo-l, shawol, bana and the ark stan. smile  

GlNNN

Unbeatable Seeker

10,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yoseobbie

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:46 pm
Hello hello ^^ let me start by saying, please don't call me by any variation of my username if it can be helped xD;

Was/Semi-am big Yoseob fan/B2UTY but much more of a Starlight (VIXX fan) these days ><; especially N, ehe. I also really like Infinite and BtoB in terms of boy groups. And not too fond of girl groups (though I'm not going to hate, please don't kill me ;A; ) though I do like Davichi, IU and Eunji from APink ^^;

:c Sadly don't know the language (and I have terrible pronunciation when I try), people think I watch way more dramas than I actually do...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:44 pm
hiii!! im maru! and im a huge kpop/kdrama addict. my favorite groups are bigbang exo, got7, shinee and bts! my bias is jaejoong even though hes off in the military right now crying baby come back soon heart im more into boy groups but some of my favorite girl groups are 2NE1 and f(x)

nice to meet everyone 4laugh  

Bon Bon Chocolat

VIXX_Leo_N1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:43 pm
Hi my names Jacob. Only been listening to k-pop for the past 6-7 months, give or take a few days. The song that actually got me into listening to is was BEAST- Shadow, bc the mv was on Xfinity on demand. From there, I kinda branched out to other groups like Boys Republic, Super Junior, EXO, and VIXX. So far, VIXX is my favorite group over all with "On and On" being one of my favorite songs so far. The song "Super Hero" was what really got me into the VIXX group, so then I started watching MTV diary episodes and funny moments on youtube, and I just gradually started to fall in love with them over all. Hoping to find fellow VIXX fans out there to be friends with and other K-Pop fans  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Heyo the name I go by on here is Ayame or any form there of. I've been a Kpop fan for a while now. Lost track of the time. But I really like Girls Generation and Super Junior. I am always looking for new songs and groups/artists to listen too. It doesn't really bug me that I can't speak Korean, I just love singing the lyrics to the songs. That's really all. biggrin  

Ayame_Morinozuka

AriesVengeance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:42 am
Hey! It's Aries here. I'm a KPop addict and a huge fan of EXO and B.A.P  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:31 pm
Hello everyone! I am new in this guild and I prefer being called Sung or Chori if my username is too long for you. I've been a kpop fan since 2009 and my favorite groups are B.A.P, SHINee, Secret, Girls' Day and many more. Heck! I almost like them all 3nodding  

Sung_Chori17

Quotable Gekko

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Moonsua

Loving Wench

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:35 am
Annyeong! I'm Elaine. I'm an EXO-L, A.R.M.Y, IGOT7, MONBEBE and fan of UP10TION and MADTOWN. yeah i love kpop especially the boygroups i mentioned heart heart heart heart I have a bias from diff. biased groups and i love kpop so much yeahh!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:51 am
Annyeong!!

Im le wizard but I go by Shera and I'm a brand new member! I stan SHINee and support many groups like INFINITE, Teen Top, f(x) etc.

I've been a fan of K-pop since 09! The song that got me in was Replay from SHINee and I think BONAMANA from SUper Junior!

Please treat me well!

le wizard

Interesting Raider

4,225 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cart Raider 100

Nelida28

Bashful Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:19 pm
Hello 3nodding I am Nelida, but you can call me Neli. I really like k-pop. I only like a few artists, but I am always open to new interests. So give me your suggestions! I really like music that is catchy and has good beat that you can dance too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:21 pm
Hello! I'm Kat, and I've been a fan since 09 days~

I reaaaaallly love yg groups, especially bigbang and 2ne1 yum_puddi  

MILKYBOX

Tiny Noob

Hunjin

Biggest Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:19 am
Hello everyone, You all can just call me Faye, most of of my friends call me that.
My bias groups are EXO and BTS but I have MANY other groups I like, I'm very open minded when it comes to other artist and groups.
My for life bias is Sehun from exo and Seokjin from BTS hints my username HunJin.

I am very much into Kdrama but at the moment I can't say
what my favorite show is, but I am watching the new drama Hwarang that I do enjoy so far. cat_wink

K-pop Takeover

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff