• Married 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:27 am
Your quite an artist. I should share the picture you sent me and the picture I sent you. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:27 pm
A pen drawing of Charm.
User Image

I also made a banner for Talisman and Charm.
User Image

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:16 pm
Oooooooo I likey! eek We need Druid vs Moon Pack banner!

An individual Druid banner & individual Moon pack banner for the guild members if they wish to put as their signature or add to their profiles. Nice! nice! nice!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:44 pm
Remember this one sister? 4laugh

User Image

TeenTitans4Ever
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:12 pm
Oh right. Is there a way to make the banner smaller? That way guild members can put it on their signiture. Signiture appropriate? We still need individual Moon pack & Druid banners. I have the ideal flags in storyline! *excited*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:41 pm
Yes, I can make it smaller.  

TeenTitans4Ever
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:09 pm
Love the depiction of Charm! biggrin I'm planning on paint/sketching one of my favourite bad girl duos from a previous storyline: Oracle and Sassiah. Or my interpretation of them as I understand Titans may have an image of Oracle in her mind. I have several sketches of Kora from my DnD campaign but nothing from how I imagine her in the Druid pack. Shydon and Bellemiere are another duo I would like to draw as well, the "fire and ice" siblings.

Luna, I was so happy with my drawing of Artemis! I loved the pictures you two drew for me! I had them up at my old apartment but am still finding a place for them and some other artwork in my new apartment. biggrin Cannot wait to hear from you soon! Expect something from Banff, maybe I'll ask Dev to draw something if he has time. He is an extremely talented artist!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:09 am
Yes, Oracle. Lol! Oh, how I miss playing that character and creating her was fun too. First she started out as my character's evil twin or dark side but now, I think I might give Oracle her own story. I really want to bring her back into my drawings too.

I'm glad you like your drawing.

TeenTitans4Ever
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

disgracedwolf
Crew

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:08 pm
I am happy to announce that in a few upcoming months, I will be starting a comic series on deviantart.com. I basing the story in Toronto. its a sc-fi fantasy type thing, but I am having a few problems with it. I need to make a few none involved friends, that might get involved within the story in a later date. Also I am good at make stories, but not soo good with the title of the thing sweatdrop
anyone willing to help out a tibbit?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:05 pm
As a new fellow Torontonian, I would be happy to help!

Lady_Conspiracy
Vice Captain

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

disgracedwolf
Crew

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:55 am
Lady_Conspiracy
As a new fellow Torontonian, I would be happy to help!

Lady biggrin thanXs

The story is aboot a women named Kelila Stewart, a small average, passive aggressive looking girl, that over thinks quite a few times. but one thing is clear she is stuck in the past, a looming aura riddles her, just how all of this will effect her, she will only know when it does.

There is one emotion that she has long since caged over the years, fearing that if she let it '"free" there is enough there to kill someone.
but she tries to common her nerves by having a stroll around the city,

Through a large operation of a robbery, and the leader demanding a prisoner be released and a gun held to the head to a woman's head with her son clinging to her dress-skirt crying. Kelila bargained her life for theirs, but no avail. this enraged her, a rage she that she never wanted to feel.

The leader pulled back on the trigger, Kelila, screamed in rage, but renounced by her, the movement of space slowed for what was seconds.

Kelila then wakes Far east from toronto, barely clothed. torn and battered. all she remembers is screaming at the man and extreme pain followed, like: right down to the bone kind.

She ran a hand through her hair expecting to be still bleeding, she felt nothing? but something strange was felt. it felt like feathers under her hair. at first she though it was her feather extension she sometimes wears.

She looked around and found she was by the shore of a lake?Dizzy and panicked she crawled herself to the bank a peered over into the water, using it like a mirror. at first she freaked, not believing it was her. What she say was her face, feathers brown and black ran through her long dark wavy hair. her eyes that were once a beautiful brown, were now a odd red amber color. but her skin was still a honey tone.

something else caught her eye as she loomed over the reflective surface. It looked like the arches of wing? she panicked flying back, grabbing at her back. a soft down of feather layered the mid of her back and protruding from her back were WING!? at least a 46' wing span. she thought. She stretched it out, the sun bounced off, in a beautiful display of dark colors, her wings were a dull black. she also had small winglets coming out of her calves

Later on in the she is chased by organizations, some trying to killer and and dissect her, others trying to plainly kill and a few trying to recruit her. She eventually chooses her side and is befriended by others like her, like Wyatt code name " white rabbit", a man that looks almost albino, with his white hair and almost white pale skin, he is a funny man, bouncing around not making much sense usually and likes to talk in rhythm if he can. he always wears a white straightjacket like jacket. only undo it turning a fight. his eyes are a odd pale sapphire blue, with odd tattooed down the down of his right eye.he appears to be crazy almost insane. his powers recede over water

Tlyer Cane codename "Cherufe" he is a broody man, dislikes talking to people much. but works well under pressure. still likes to pick on Kelila saying she is useless. a lot different then the other looking more alien. his skin is leathery and dark as volcanic ash. his vein can be seen visibly as they look like flowing hot magma, but it leads to a interesting design on his face. his eyes are a glowing yellow amber color that seem to change with his mood. he also has a prehensile tail that has a sail at the end on both sides and 4 fingers and 4 toes. his powers recede over fire as a base.

She meets loads more along the way, after joining E.L.D.O.R.E ( Esir, Location, Department of Order, Rights and Elimination) She also learns that she is now a Esir, a creature that once mortal, but was given powers through a spirit bonding to that said creature through a emotion of some kind. But this comes with many risks. As Cherufe is a example of and explains.
buts she sworn keep rogue and rebel Esir's and their companies/organizations in check... but this may be easier then said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:44 pm
What is your deviant name?  

TeenTitans4Ever
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

disgracedwolf
Crew

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:07 pm
TeenTitans4Ever
What is your deviant name?

your looking at it, its disgracedwolf, though I have another account I use for random stuff, I really need to update that stuff called thewolfofshadows  
Guild Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff