Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:58 am
Zhen:
Now that Haku was gone, the tension was lessened but not gone. She knew this for sure as she looked at her cousin.. She couldn't help but be protective but she knew to give Luci space.. give her the time she wanted that no one ever let her get except for Ebio. That female was always on the rebelious side.. ".. I trust you know what your doing.." Then her eyes shifted to Kowab. Not the judgemental ones- but ones like Gloz. She's learned it well- for 'dont hurt her' kinda look. "And you~ don't do anything stupid. I won't sit and yell at you. I WILL end you." Then nodded before she turned to get things settled with the family... Considering that Gin looked the angerest she has ever seen her..

Kowab'akmar:
Considering he had lost his marbles for a minute tehre- unlike Haku he regained it relatively soon.. Luci did that to him. Made him a better lion then he ever thought he would be. "You don't have to tell me... I just think you were stupid to getting in the middle.. you could have gotten hurt." His voice was low and steady.. He couldn't even look at her. He didn't know the first thing to do.. he didn't want to assume like Haku did neither. He gave her a few long moments.. "You gunna be alright?" Trying so hard not to look at her..

Lucia:
She sat there for a moment, her head bowed.
"I couldn't let him... I didn't want to see..." She stopped, she couldn't finish what she was saying. Would he care at all? He had protected her, but what did that change? Her heart was broken and the last thing she wanted was for it to hurt more by flat out telling him how she felt and getting turned away.

"No, I don't think I will... Everything's so wrong. Suki's lying hurt in my aunt and uncle's den, I'm terrified of someone I thought was my friend, and... I shouldn't have come... it's cold and harsh out here, I never realized the world outside of home was like this." It was rather obvious she wasn't talking about the weather. Still, she trembled as if she was chilled.

Kowab'akmar:
Damnit everything he knew he was.. He shook his head. No he was that bad apple in the bunch. That he knew.. He reverted to staying quiet for most of it- even went so much as to lower his head to try and cower before the shadows of his own mane.. It hurt him. Like a pain he knew only when he felt like he had lost her to someone else.. When she finished, he let her tremble for a good long few minutes that seemed like they were sitting there in silence for - forever. He didn't have the words like Haku to calm her. Neither did he know the first thing to being kind like Ebio... He hunched his shoulders a little then finally got up and pulled her close.. Instinct called out to him and the only thing he did was hold her there.. Not restricting.. No. A lightness- where she could have pulled away easily.. He wanted to take all the pain away but he only sat there in silence hoping that she could feel his heart yearn..

Lucia:
She was alone, in this cold wilderness where friends turned on you she was alone. The quiet was deafening as she shook, trying hard not to start crying again.
A paw went around her shoulders and she was drawn into warmth, Kowab's warmth. She couldn't take the closeness, she burst into tears.
She knew how Kohaku felt, she loved Kowab and she knew she could never be with him. He wouldn't let her, he would always be pushing her away. Had he just been teasing her? Everything he had done when they were alone? No, but still he pushed her away. It hurt so much, but she knew she couldn't force him. She'd never force him.

"I never wanted you two to fight. Why do you always take the blame? That-that laughing, it wasn't you, you're better than that, you deserve better..." she whimpered between sniffs and soft, shuddering cries.

Kowab'akmar:
"Because I'm me." He couldn't find words- but she wanted them.. so.. he gave them to her finally.. As if he was pouring out his heart to her in the roughest way possible. "I'm sorry.. I just.. snapped I guess.." Sighing lightly and giving her a light squeeze..."I never wanted you in the middle.. I just .. gave up on that thought a long time ago.."

Lucia:
Luci sniffed and looked up when he apologized. Another sniff and se pressed her cheek to his, closing her eyes.
"You try so hard to be the bad guy so that he looks better to everyone else. Don't you know how selfless that is?" she asked, dipping her head back down to press against his neck.
"He was going to hurt you, maybe even kill you, I couldn't... What thought did you give up on?"

Kowab'akmar:
"You talk a lot.." He couldn't help but slightly chuckle then grunt as he felt his chest tighten. The result of wounds trying to heal. Not feeling the need to respond to anything but what he thought was even worth mentioning. He went to look at her.. Those eyes that she saw through.. That he tried to hide if he had done something- or trying to hide something but he looked at her. As if he was trying to see inside of her.. He wasn't like Haku- or Suki. Don't press your feelings- ask about them.. They make you weak.. "You." The one thing he regretting giving up on.. Every day was a constant reminder.

Lucia:
Even as she looked into his honest eyes (at least to her), she couldn't stop the tears leaving her eyes. She brought a paw up and touched it to his cheek.
"You had me. From day one, you had me." The paw fell and so did her gaze. She still loved him, but it changed nothing.

"But I... I've never wanted... It's selfish, but I can't take being second to Kohaku. I know you want him to be the good guy, but I don't think I could take it being at the expense of my feelings..." Her heart was broken and he would have to want to fix it. Worse, how could she ever let anyone else know how much she cared for him? If Kohaku ever found out, she would be terrified that her friend would hurt Kowab.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:21 pm
Kowab'akmar:
"If,... you tell me now that those words were really true." He looked in to her eyes, those that held so much innocence.. Putting a paw over hers as it grazed his cheek. "That even if others tried for your heart. My brothers.. and it belongs to me. You will no longer be second.." Pressing his forehead against hers and the only thing he knew as affection from Ebio and Kohaku.. "Be selfish then.. and I will bear it on my back for others to see.” He softly kissed her, and pulled her in now- by meaning. With all that he had as if it were the last time they’d ever meet. “I don’t care as long as your happy..Even if you are annoying and helpless at times.~” He couldn’t help but crack on that. “At least be mine and I can bear it all.”

Lucia:
It was all so sweet, his words, his touch, his kiss, his hug. But what did it change, really? He promised that she wouldn't be second, that she could be selfish and he would accept her, but still she ached. She clung to him and softly shook her head.
"It broke my heart, when you said it was your idea, when you laughed and made me cry. Even when I begged for the truth, did you lie to me?" she asked, pulling back to look at him again. She didn't want to think that the one who she cared so deeply for would be so cruel, even if slightly on accident. Her head bowed.

"And what about Haku? What will he do to you when he finds out it is you? I know you're strong and capable, but he was my friend, too. One of you will get hurt." A paw reached up and touched his bloodied maw where Haku had cut him.
"Even in pieces, I don't think my heart could take it if he hurt you."

Kowab'akmar:
His ears burned with slight angers of himself. He hated having to lie. "What was I suppose to tell you~ You are the only one that knows now. I .. I even believed it myself that I can be so cruel.." Shaking his head and sighing softly before looking away from her- but still his forehead was against hers. "Let him come for me then." Then he looked back at her with harsh eyes.

"By this time- Gin would have known of what I have done.. there is soon to be a war Luci..Haku can't risk not attending its his pride at stake. Something larger than me and you. Being exiled from both families has its perks." A smile crossed him- the yelling started from afar. Both his mother's and Gin's. "That didn't take long.." His words seemed very slurred of deep thought. "Get out of here.. your parents might punish me more for keeping you." He knew his fate already.. "Tell Suki I'm sorry and you..." Licking her cheek and soothing it passed her ear.

Gin Matsuba:
"WHERE IS HE!?"

Kowab'akmar:
"Luci go!"

Zhen:
"Luci!" She rushed passed Gin- whom was trying to be contained by her other sons. "We have to get out of here." She trooted back to them and looked behind her just in case Gin was at her heels and soon Gin broke out and ran passed her- the only thing she could do- was run after and right when Gin was about to attack, She swiped Luci away. Covering her and pulling her away..

Gin Matsuba:
She knocked him down and growled with a fierceness.. She was going to kill him. Then her son would be honored- her claws against his neck. "HOW COULD YOU!" She roared as she striked him.. again.. and again..

"I TREATED YOU LIKE IF YOU WERE MY OWN!" Smashing his head and attacking him almost brutally. Til the gang hurled around them trying to seperate them..

Kowab'akmar:
Kowab didn't even fight back- just tried to block where he could and he knew.. that fighting back would only tare apart the family even more. All in one night he would lose two families... But at least one knew of his secret. One knew the truth and it was the only one who mattered..

Zhen:
Zhen couldn't let the brawl happen and even though she knew Luci would have tried to stop them. This was a family affair... and they couldn't get in the middle. Pulling her by her ruff, the only thing she could do. Like Suki- lower herself and carry Luci back home.. They would soon come see her- and things will be settled in time..

Lucia:
"Tell me the truth, Kowab, please, always tell me the truth," she replied, nuzzling his cheek. She didn't want anything to happen to him, didn't want him and Haku to fight. But she cared about Kowab, she loved him, he was promising that he would be what she needed him to be.
"If you have nowhere to go, you can come to me, you know you can," she said right before the yelling started. She clung to him for a moment, pressing a tearstained cheek to his. She wanted to tell him, to find the words her slowly healing heart had been harboring from what seemed like the day she'd met him.

But he pushed her away and Zhen ran up and grabbed her.
"Kowab, no, come with me," she cried quickly, soft enough that only Kowab and Zhen could hear her. But she knew he wouldn't come, he wouldn't run from his problems.
As Zhen pulled her away, as Gin ran up and started beating on him, she started crying again. It hurt to see that happening to him for no reason. He didn't fight back, he didn't reveal his secret to save himself. That was why she loved him, he was the bravest and most selfless creature she knew.

She fought back against Zhen, just a little bit, knowing it wouldn't make a difference. Zhen was stronger than she was and she could just get hurt if she got in the middle.
But the moment she caught Kowab's gaze, for the heartbeat that she held it, her lips moved, a silent 'I love you' as she prayed he would be all right, that he would come to her when he could, that he would be safe.

Kowab'akmar:
Zhen did the right thing, he knew she would. If he knew anything about watching that guardian he knew that her priorities would ly with her pride. Like his. He stayed looking at her.. pleading to her of his own love to her.. she would know his.

He didn't fight and he could hear hsi mother and siblings crowd around trying to tare off the pain struck mother.

Gin Matsuba:
"NEVER COME NEAR MY FAMILY AGAIN! I"LL KILL YOU!" She screamed.. and then was dragged off by her children.. Especially Kohaku whom he pulled her off- almost rivaling his father soon in size.

Kohaku:
"Mother- enough~ We have to go seek Utsuki.. He need us now." His eyes looking in to her pained ones- calmed the beast for now.. then the group fled to the deserts..
The last thing Kohaku saw was Luci, 'Ill see you there' sorta nod before she left.. And he looked to Kowab with a sadness and hint of anger..

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces