Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R]I've never met a Senshi like you! Pippin/Remarque

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:31 pm
Tick. Tock. The clock went as Pippin stared at it. He was waiting, waiting for all the door to close for he could slip in and steal the shiny little toys he had been eying all day. It was a shiny little red trunk that his sea green eyes had laid on. It was beautiful, wonderful, just perfect for the day. Something he could hold and caress and bring back to Taila to show how wonderful it wonderful.

He let out a soft purr, showing his joy of just thinking about how this trunk would improve his life. He looked up at the clock once again and scoff. "Only 8." he said unhappily. Late enough where tons of people wouldn't be out but not late enough where shops closed their doors. One hour he had to wait. One long hour. He moved from where he was sitting because he didn't want to attract looks. It was always odd to humans when cat stare at clock. Everyone needed the time so why was this so odd when a cat looked for it.

He moved quickly off the busy street. Busy street meant that he could get caught. He didn't want to go to the pound that would just be too big of a hassle. So he moved down a quite dark alley, something that would scare human but not this cat...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:17 am
It was still a relatively early for Super Sailor Remarque to be out; he usually stalked far less populated places and far later times, though today was a fair exception. He had inescapable plans later this evening and very much needed to work out some stress. Life was mildly stagnant and he was looking for a risk; he hadn’t had a fight or bumped into any white moon senshi or knights in so long that he was starting to think something had happened to drive them all to extinction.

The particular alleyway he was currently haunting was connected to a maze of other alleyways of which it seemed the only occupants were miscreants, the homeless, or the very unfortunate lost. Which was the perfect place to go energy collecting. He had been very successful so far—three homeless men, one drunk, one sleeping, and one too startled to fight back, and one drug dealer, judging by the aroma of his clothes. Also by the fact that he had questionable contraband in his pockets because, yes, Remarque did still enjoy filching his victims, and this particular fellow had a fair share of money folded into a bulging pocket. And a gun in the other one, but it was easy not to worry about that when the man was unconscious and unmoving.

Remarque considered throwing him into Mirror Space but instead decided, rather selfishly, that he had given Ares enough energy farms of late and he’d rather keep his eye on this one since it had been such a prosperous endeavor. He left the man in a crumpled heap where he’d fallen and flicked through the wad of cash he’d collected, absentmindedly strolling towards the alleys. When he pocketed the money, quite content that this was such a well paying trip, he almost failed to notice the little cat in front of him.

The strange, tiny legged, funny looking little cat, with an incredibly odd sort of aura.

It was clean, so Remarque suspected it was lost as opposed to a stray, though whatever it was doing back here could probably get it into trouble. “Go on, cat,” he grumbled, moving to poke at it with the toe of his boot, hoping to chase it back out of the alleyway and onto the main street again. “Get out of here before someone decides you’d look like a nice meal.”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:49 pm
Pippin had saw this Sailor Scout as it moved upon him, but he didn't look like a normal Sailor Scout. Something was odd about him and he couldn't place his finger on it. But alas he had to nice and good right, being the scout that he was. NO!

How rude. Even normal human didn't do this to most cats. Really not him. He was cute and little most people would pet him. He frown and moved back. "Excuse me Sir, but don't you think it's a bit rude to pushing me with your big toe. You could at least show a guardian cat some kindness! One of my kin awaken you, the least you could do was say please." the cat fail out.

Moving closer to him and stand up on his two feet he started to wag his finger. "I mean geez! What's wrong with kid these day! Do they show anyone kindness! Be polite! Please it better you in the long run." he went off in again.

It didn't help that when the scout mention the word meal. "WHAT! I tell you something! Who are you. I'm going to give you a piece of my mind. I will be no one pet. I'm can defend myself. I don't like your tone. It's not very nice. A Sailor Scout like you need to be taught some manner. And I think I might be the cat to show you." and with that he kick the Sailor scout leg as hard as the cat possibly could. "Hmph!" he finished.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:47 pm
Oh, ********, a talking cat. Remarque had not been expecting that—or for the creature to start haranguing him about his actions. The kick was ultimately painless, though surprising all the same. Remarque dropped into a crouch to better look at the cat now that it had announced it was a guardian cat. “Chill out,” he commanded, though sounded relatively calm.

Pippin was a tiny creature and, while Remarque did not know much about guardian cats, he still looked like he’d make for the perfect bite sized meal. Not that Remarque had any intention to eat the cat, but he was sure someone—be it one of the homeless or a stray dog—would love to make a snack out of the little furball.

“If you freak out on people like that, they’re likely to kick you across the room. You’re lucky I’ve met guardian cats before or I might have pegged you for being possessed by the devil or something. What’s a guardian cat doing out here?” he asked, seeming friendly enough; he held out a hand for Pippin, as if to wait for permission to pet him or to shake his paw in greeting.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:49 pm
Chill out. CHILL OUT! Those words pair next to each other were not allowed in the wonderful world of Pippin. He could not chill out when there was so much to be done and so much to teach this young male. He need to learn some matter and quick. He made a "tsking" sound with his tongue and turned his head away scoffing. Chill out, how dare he say that. It was one thing to be rude but the other to tell him that was just over the top. Moving up on his feet, he gently place his hands on his hips. It seemed fitting. His hands always seemed to placed on his hips. He couldn't denied the fact that he was a bit pushy but this couldn't be helped. He looked up to the sailor scout and started to talk, "What is you name?" he said moving his eye lid to tiny little slits. He didn't trust this senshi at all. Something...something was different about him.

As the male talk once more, the cat scoff again. "Of course you met a guardian cat before or how else would you know what the heck you're doing out here! And I must say that if people saw you dressed up like that they would think your either a loon or highly homosexual. And even then that doesn't make sense because most homosexual have very good fashion sense and your outfit, and I must say is lacking in that department." he snapped back.
Usually Pippin didn't snap back at people like this but he wasn't in the mood. He was push with this male toe to get out of the way and then he was rude and to top it he told him to chill out. That was just a no go in his book. As he saw the other male hand move out he hopped back on his feet. "I will not touch you until you tell me your name. How else am I suppose to greet you then." he said with his eyelids shaped in slits.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:21 pm
Remarque scoffed. Once more he was reminded of why he hated cats—and he was glad so few of them could actually speak. He dropped his hand and just rested his elbows on his knees as he remained crouched in front of the cat. Eyeing the back alleyway, Remarque wondered if there was some sort of reward for offing a guardian cat; he wouldn’t have minded feeding this one to some stray dog or something. His blue eyes eventually drifted back to the tiny creature. “Should watch what you say, you little rodent. I’ve got half a mind to pick you up and see how far I can throw you.”

He didn’t really care about proper greetings with animals—or anyone that was still order aligned, though sighed and looked down at the creature. “Super Sailor Remarque. Dark Mirror Senshi of Puppetry,” he introduced. “You going to answer any of my questions or you just gonna be a furry little brat and sit there insulting me?”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:36 pm
Well how rude. That wasn't something a senshi said to a guardain. Usually they praised the sight of one, ask for help, or even gave him nice little things. This senshi was different very different. "How dare you speak to me like that! That's not very nice! I have half a mind to scratch up your pretty little face" he said placing his hands on his hips.

He blinked. Dark Mirror? What kind of group was that? Was this new? How did this happen and was this group aligned with him. He blinked again. "Sure, I'll answer all the question you give to me but first answer me this. What is the Dark Mirror?" he said blinking a few more times.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:49 pm
“Cat. You scratch up my face, and I will single-handedly declaw you,” Jett growled, a bit annoyed by the persona of this little b*****d. “Jeez. Are all cats of the White Moon as obnoxious? I mean. How can you call yourself a guardian cat if you don’t know what the Dark Mirror Senshi is?” he asked, quite content to taunt the little creature.

“Pity. But, don’t worry. I’ve got your back, little guy. I won’t let all the other senshi know about how little you know about the world around you. See, the Dark Mirror Senshi are a group of people who are working to make the world a better place. We want to bring about world peace and freedom for all, and to solve world hunger and to give homes to all orphans and cute fluffy little animals,” he said, wearing a charming smile despite his sardonic tone.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:21 pm
He frowned. This senshi was just rude, plain rude. Pippin had done nothing but rebuttal all his things back in a way that he would. He sighed and looked away. It was no use talking to this guy all he was going to do was talk bad about everything and make Pippin angry.

"Whatever! I know you're lying, I'm not dumb! Just ask your question for I can leave. A promise is a promise but I'm only going to answer three because you were so rude. So make them good because after three I'm done because I can't deal with you anymore." he said getting on his feet and putting his hands on his hips, staring at him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:22 am
Remarque just smiled down at the little cat. "Aren't you just adorable," he purred. "How do you know I'm lying? It's really what we do. Promise. And--I never called you dumb. You just asked what the Dark Mirror Senshi did...Why would I lie to you? You're just a cat, it's not like you could actually do anything. You're just. So tiny. But. Since you're already having a hard enough time processing what I'm saying, I'll try not to waste any more of my time on you. Here's my first question. How far do you think I can throw you? Second is, do cats really always land on their feet? Oh--and third."

He stood up. "...How fast can you run with those stubbly little legs of yours?"

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:42 pm
His little maw frown. He hated when people made fun of him. Why yes he was adorable, very adorable, but this guy was kidding at he hated that more then anything. He tsk his little teeth together and looked up to him annoyed. "I know because you were saying it sarcastically. I know how to read people like books! I watch people like it's my job and I know you're not stating the truth!" he said staring up to him.

But as the dark mirror senshi spoke again, his balance came to a hauling stop and landed back to his four paws. "Hey now, there isn't a real reason to fight, I mean we just meet. It would be a shame if I had to leave so soon right?" he said with a slight grin moving stepping back with each word that came out of his mouth.
"I mean, it's kind of rude to make me leave when we just meet, but to answer your three questions, not far because before you do I would tear up you little face, two most the time, really for me, and third.... a lot faster then you can think." he stated with a grin and started off in a sprint.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:30 pm
Remarque couldn’t imagine a cat knowing how to read, whether it knew how to talk or not. Pippin didn’t seem to bet he smartest in the bunch, but Remarque didn’t know enough about guardian cats to know if he was just trying to trick him.

Though, considering how easy it had been to trick the little cat into running off…

Remarque had questions regarding the white moon, though he would only tolerate so many insults before his pride decreed he’d had enough. The cat ran quicker than he’d expected, however Remarque was positive that he could have caught up if he’d been so inclined.

He wasn’t.

Not that he was afraid of Pippin tearing his face up—really? He doubted those little limbs could ever reach him. This cat was too enthusiastic, too rambunctious, and too much of a pain for Remarque to want to deal with. And so, he watched as the cat sprinted, small smirk on his face as he turned, more than ready to put a close to this meeting. “Yeah, all right, good job,” he called after the little ball of fluff, glancing over his shoulder. “Maybe you won’t be dog chow after all.”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:10 pm
Whoo! that was close. Pippin was more talk then anything. Yes he could run fast but there was no way he could out run someone who was bless with the power Remarque...more like a cruse if you asked Pippin but all pippin could think about right now was getting the heck out of there.

Maybe one day they could meet on better terms but right now he had dig himself a little to far. He looked back just for a sec just to see that he wasn't running after him. Good. That mean he still like him enough not to hurt him or that he didn't care to go for a race around the city to him kill. Even though his queen would pay a really good price for Pippin's head but he didn't really want to think about this right know. He turn a sharped right and looked back to see nothing was behind him. He escaped narrowly and was happy for this.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games