Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Moon Rise Wolves

Back to Guilds

The greatest Moon Rise related guild ever! 

Tags: Chat, Discussion, Moon Rise, Roleplay, Wolf 

Reply Random Forum (anyone can post new topic)
Challenge Me!: A Temporary Art Shop [CLOSED] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:57 am
User Image++User Image++·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.(-`ω´- )·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

ⓄⓅⒺⓃ++++【ⒸⓁⓄⓈⒺⒹ】

** Due to personal and school reasons, I will be closing until things are straighten up. **

elcome to my temporary art shop, Challenge Me! As you can see, I'm in the mood to draw but not only that, I would like to practice on my art skills as well (amateur artist). I forgot to mention that these drawings are free (for the time being) lol but tips are appreciated. My drawings will only be rough sketches in either pen or pencil. But this depends on the style and also to your choosing as well. I enjoy drawing couples, group scenes, and sometimes poses but it depends sweatdrop . Depending on the request, the drawings would take from maybe a couple hours to a day or a day to a week. This depends on my schedule so please keep that in mind.
I encourage people to chat in this thread as well. So have fun people~!!
(FYI): This temporary art shop is to encourage more of members in the Moon Rise Wolves guild to become active in the main forum, sub-forum, and roleplaying. So be sure to check out the other topics in the guild~!! whee

My strongest points are drawing:
✔ females
✔ landscapes
✔ OCs
✔ Gaia avatars (but I would need the tektek or a large image in order to correctly draw it right)
✔ chibis (varying from regular to super mini)
✔ sometimes characters from animes and/ or mangas (I would a reference in order to draw it)
✔ characters with animal ears, tails, wings, horns, and/ or claws
✔ mythological and/ or celestial beings

My weakest points are drawing:
✘ males
✘ animals
✘ mechas
✘ comic strips (but I'm still learning)

There are times where I would allow myself to draw are:
❖ Partial nudity
❖ Yaoi
❖ Yuri
Please note that this depends on what the request is.
For example, if it's a yuri or yaoi couple kissing or hugging, then I will draw it. But if it's something like sex, consider your request cancelled.

ow let's see some examples so you know what you might get from me:

Example 1 - Super-Mini Chibi forms
Example 2 - Colored drawing
Example 3 - Rough Sketches of females in Animal Ears and Tail
Example 4 - Females and Various positions and styles
+++Sub-example of 4 - Close-up of Various positions and styles
Example 5 - Female drawing with Engraved Name on side
Example 6 - Another Chibi form
Example 7 - Comic Strip of my Gaia character

These are various techniques and styles I can do. If you want to a further understanding of what I do, then here's a list: (I will update this list whenever I found out I'm good in something and would like some practice on them)
Full body
Half-body
Headshots
Chibis (varying from regular to super mini)
Couple or group scenes
One-page comic strips (details needed)
Colored drawings
Engraved names with the picture (this will depends because if you ask for one, I will choose it to my styling unless you have one in mind)
Simple to complex clothing, designs, etc.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼Please make sure to use the request form.▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

NOTE: Once you have made the request, I will either accept or reject it. If your request is rejected (I will explain why I rejected, don't worry), you can submit another request. I will be accepting requests in order and taking about 5 requests at a time.
REQUEST FORM:
[align=center][size=20][color=#FFD700]☆[/color][color=blue]═━┈[/color][/size][b]Hello, I would like to make an Art Request~!![/b][size=20][color=blue]┈━═[/color][color=#FFD700]☆[/color][/size]
[b]Reference (picture or description):[/b]
[b]Pen or pencil:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b] [please look at the list (the ones with smileys as bullets) below the examples to choose what you want]
[b]Would you like to add anything else?:[/b] [ex.) full body along with half body]
[size=20][color=#FFD700]☆[/color][color=blue]═━┈[/color] [/size] [color=#9700BD]═[/color][color=#9509BA]═[/color][color=#9312B7]═[/color][color=#911BB5]═[/color][color=#9024B2]═[/color][color=#8E2DAF]═[/color][color=#8C36AD]═[/color][color=#8A3FAA]═[/color][color=#8948A8]═[/color][color=#8751A5]═[/color][color=#855AA2]═[/color][color=#8363A0]═[/color][color=#826C9D]═[/color][color=#80759B]═[/color][color=#7E7E98]═[/color][color=#7D8795]═[/color][color=#7B9093]═[/color][color=#799990]═[/color][color=#77A28D]═[/color][color=#76AB8B]═[/color][color=#74B488]═[/color][color=#72BD86]═[/color][color=#70C683]═[/color][color=#6FCF80]═[/color][color=#6DD87E]═[/color][color=#6BE17B]═[/color][color=#6AEB79]═[/color][color=#6BE17B]═[/color][color=#6DD87E]═[/color][color=#6FCF80]═[/color][color=#70C683]═[/color][color=#72BD86]═[/color][color=#74B488]═[/color][color=#76AB8B]═[/color][color=#77A28D]═[/color][color=#799990]═[/color][color=#7B9093]═[/color][color=#7D8795]═[/color][color=#7E7E98]═[/color][color=#80759B]═[/color][color=#826C9D]═[/color][color=#8363A0]═[/color][color=#855AA2]═[/color][color=#8751A5]═[/color][color=#8948A8]═[/color][color=#8A3FAA]═[/color][color=#8C36AD]═[/color][color=#8E2DAF]═[/color][color=#9024B2]═[/color][color=#911BB5]═[/color][color=#9312B7]═[/color][color=#9509BA]═[/color] [size=20][color=blue]┈━═[/color][color=#FFD700]☆[/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:03 am
⊙▂⊙≎≎⊙o⊙≎≎⊙︿⊙≎≎⊙ω⊙≎≎⊙△⊙≎≎⊙▽⊙≎≎ User Image≎≎⊙▂⊙≎≎⊙o⊙≎≎⊙︿⊙≎≎⊙ω⊙≎≎⊙△⊙≎≎⊙▽⊙

Peroxide Swing = Full body, colored --> pen style

Gallery of Previous Art Requests:
Bad Memory Scene --> super-mini chibi form
Sumomo4life --> super-mini chibi form  

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:06 am
*cuts the opening ribbon* And now my temporary art shop is OPEN~!!!

EDIT: (for a temporary FREEBIE art shop I put a lot of details into it sweatdrop But what's worse is that I had to keep editing it several times just to make it fit in the guild's thread =3= )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:50 am
═━┈Hello, I would like to make an Art Request~!!┈━═

Reference (picture or description): Ok, since tektek isn't working, I'd like my current avatar, only i need the top and bottom (shirt and skirt) items from Lady Justice's Armor.
Pen or pencil: You Choose:3
Style: Example 1?
═━┈ ┈━═

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:48 pm
Bad Memory Scene

Reference (picture or description): Ok, since tektek isn't working, I'd like my current avatar, only i need the top and bottom (shirt and skirt) items from Lady Justice's Armor.
═━┈ ┈━═

Yay~!! Finally a request!! Okay for the style, do you mean the full body or super mini chibi forms. (I think I need to fix what I mean about styles sweatdrop )

The super mini chibi lol the name is so cute >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:59 pm
Wolfero_Nyx
Bad Memory Scene

═━┈ ┈━═

Yay~!! Finally a request!! Okay for the style, do you mean the full body or super mini chibi forms. (I think I need to fix what I mean about styles sweatdrop )

The super mini chibi lol the name is so cute >w<

Okay accepted, I'll be working on it soon. 3nodding  

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:48 pm
Bad Memory Scene

Here it is Scene. I finished it up on the same day but I forgot to post it since I got sleepy blaugh But I hope you like it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:16 pm
Wolfero_Nyx
Bad Memory Scene

Here it is Scene. I finished it up on the same day but I forgot to post it since I got sleepy blaugh But I hope you like it.
User Image

That's so kewl lol x) Thank chuu sooo much! >w<  

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:23 am
Bad Memory Scene

That's so kewl lol x) Thank chuu sooo much! >w<

You're welcome ^^ and thank you for the announcement about my temp art shop. I appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:24 pm
BUMP~!!

I'm still open you know = 3 = So feel free to request as many times you want (Just want to draw something even though I have homework gonk )

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:58 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:18 am
Bad Memory Scene
BUMP

Thank you for the bump Scene! I appreciate it. whee  

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

Sumomo4life
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:01 am

Reference User Image:
Pen or pencil: pen
Style: Chibi Wolf colored please could you leave the hair off though ^^
Name engraved on the side going down Leiorchid: [ex.) full body along with half body]
═━┈ ┈━═

Pen or pencil:
Style: [please look at the list (the ones with smileys as bullets) below the examples to choose what you want]
Would you like to add anything else?: [ex.) full body along with half body]
═━┈ ┈━═

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:29 pm
Sumomo4life

Reference User Image:
Name engraved on the side going down Leiorchid: [ex.) full body along with half body]
═━┈ ┈━═

Pen or pencil:
Style: [please look at the list (the ones with smileys as bullets) below the examples to choose what you want]
═━┈ ┈━═

I'm not very good at drawing animals but I will try though. sweatdrop

ACCEPTED

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

Sumomo4life
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:59 am
Wolfero_Nyx
Sumomo4life

Reference User Image:
═━┈ ┈━═

Pen or pencil:
═━┈ ┈━═

I'm not very good at drawing animals but I will try though. sweatdrop

ACCEPTED

Yay thank you so much i'm excited ^_^  
Random Forum (anyone can post new topic)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games