[PRP] Stroll down memory lane [Vinata x Silron'zem] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:48 pm
Vinata had woken up early this morning and felt the itch for adventure. She wouldn't have to go out hunting for the pride until later and thus had all day to spend doing whatever it was she wanted to do. Something that didn't happen often as she was constantly running around helping others within the pride whenever she had free time. But today would be her day to to explore the forest floor or the treetops if that was what she wanted. As she stood on a branch looking down at the ground she wondered if she could find someone to go with her just in case she ran into trouble. Vinata turned on the branch, heading back to the center of the home tree, hoping she could find someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:57 pm
Silron was busy being himself; strong and powerful; at the edge of a walking trail... watching a hammock building ceremony going on. He wasn't sure who's it was; but it was coming along nicely. The owners had apparently went off for a break and it was hanging there, almost fully up. There was a pattern amongst the weaving that was very interesting to Silron; as she stared at the hanging. His strong shoulders carried the necklace that his family all had; the white feather of his blood line. It barely poked out from under his black mane now; a sign of his adulthood. Soon, he had hoped, that the king and queen would perhaps have another batch of siblings; little brothers and sisters for him to watch grow and play.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:03 pm
Vinata had finally made her way back to the home tree when she heard a murmer going around the pride about a couple making their hammock together. A new family! A smile appeared on her maw as she ventured over to the sleeping area.
When she finally arrived she noticed that someone was already there waiting for the couple to return. "Hello brother." She beamed, stepping closer to the male. It hadn't occured to her who it was standing there. "Did you come to see who was making their hammock too?" Vinata asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:05 pm
Silron sat in thought, his eyes gazing upwards as the rest of the pride continued with their normal daily chores. He felt a presence behind him, but did not turn to look; as he was confidant it was not required. He was in his pride. He was safe. He did turn his head when she stepped into view; and his heart jumped a little bit for a moment.

He had always felt a bit of a liking to how dark colored she was. He found it appealing. He licked his lips quietly, nodding his head. "A new family. A new beginning is sealed in stone by way of a sleeping hammock. Do you see the design-" He pointed with his paw. "-there? Why do you suppose they did that? I find it lovely.. yet... unusual. Though i do not know why."  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:06 pm
When the male turned to look at her she took notice of his necklace and deduced he was from the current rulers line. He reminded her so much of when she was a bit younger she had met a boy from that line, which actually, the more she thought about it the more his markings seemed to be that of the one she had met. When he began to talk to her she let the thought slip from her mind for now. "Yes I do." Vinata said, stepping to stand beside him so she could get a better look at it. "Maybe they wanted it to be unique? Or maybe it holds a special meaning or memory to them." Vinata replied, turning her head to look at him once more. "My name's Vinata. Have we.... Have we met before?" She asked curiously. Maybe she was just imagining the resemblence.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:08 pm
He sat, looking up at the hammock and trying to not look so un-nerved. Him; nervous around anything... that was just.. just... craziness. He inclined his head. "Yes. Perhaps it is for memories." He said thoughtfully. "Perhaps.. just decor. I suppose I will have to ask when I know why it is that is building that nest." He paused and turned to face her more; to not appear rude.

"I am Silron'zem... I do not believe we have met before. At least... not to my knowledge. Though I do not doubt we have passed by one another at some point or another... Especially with so many events and celebrations going on lately. How long have you been here?" He asked. He did not add the part of his lineage, as he found that to be irrelevant to who he was. He was a great warrior, even without his mother and fathers blood.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 pm
Vinata's lips pursed together a bit when the male replied that they had not met before. Maybe she had just seen him a lot growing up as he said through various pride events. Oh well. "Nice to meet you Silron'zem. Sorry, something about you just seemed very familiar." She replied, smiling once more for a moment. He seemed to be very kind and well spoken, something the cub she had met a long time ago lacked. It really wasn't him. Hmmm... His question caught her off guard and she found herself blushing slightly. "I umm.. I've been here since I was a cub. Juube found me on the forest floor after I had gotten seperated from my family and brought me up here into the trees." She nodded slightly when she had finished. "I'm still learning where my place exactly is." Vinata added, laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:11 pm
He sat and listened to her speaking and... caught the sound of a bit of... what was it? He turned to look at her and saw her blushing; and a smile crossed his face. "Ah yes... Jubes.... she is a very nice priestess isn't she? I must have seen you around with her than; she seems to be everywhere at once and sometimes no where at all. Hehe." He chuckled. "And... perhaps we have met... thought I wouldn't put it past me to forget such things... My brain is not what I rely on most... if you know what i mean." He said, tossing a glance at his forepaws.

"Erm... Your place? What do you mean?"  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:12 pm
Vinata nodded. "She is. Without her bringing me here who knows what would have happened to me." When Silron remarked that they might have met her eyes lit up and she seemed to have a bit of a glow about her. "I feel that we have when we were younger. I think you were a bit older then me though." She concluded. "It was a long time ago though, I don't expect you to remember something so meaningless." Vinata smiled, trying to show him that it really was okay if he didn't remember.

"Oh umm... I mean.. Everyone here has a craft or something." She said motioning with a paw towards the hammocks. "I'm just a hunter because I didn't and honestly still don't know how to be of use to the pride." A slight smile appeared on her maw. "Nothing really big. I think everyone goes through a time at least some point in their life where they just aren't sure about anything." She laughed, once more. "So instead, I'm waiting for Eywa to show me." Vinata tilited her head slightly to look at the base of the tree, then returned her gaze to the male before her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:13 pm
He suddenly looked like he had an epiphany. He then laughed. "We have met... a while ago I think... when you were... young... you're younger than me." He said, sort of in a jumbled heap of words. When he realized he had spurted out the words so quickly, he looked a bit embarrassed and coughed.

He quickly changed the subject back to their ranks. "Ah. Well, hunting is important.. no doubt about that. I knew warrior was my calling; I always felt that protecting my pride was important to me. A few of my other siblings took normal ranks... and a few took special ones. I did not desire such a thing,"  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:15 pm
Vinata grinned and nodded furiously. "Yes! I knew we had met before!" She said with a giggle. She didn't seem to be bothered by him blurting out this revelation so quickly.

"You're a warrior?" She asked, swooning a little. Vinata stepped closer to him and began the word vomit. "I've never met a warrior before! You know, warriors are noble in their own right, after all without you we wouldn't be here. I mean." She said stepping back and blushing. "I'm sorry about that."

Split Personality

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:12 pm
He looked a bit upset with himself for forgetting like that. What a fool he must look like to her. He bit his cheek for a moment before looking back up to her and smiling. "I really apologize about forgetting." He said simply, knowing that it looked dumb for the offspring of the rulers to be so air headed sometimes. Her giggle made him smile though; mostly out of how adorable she was.

He sort of tossed his mane back a bit and looked proudly at her. "Yep. It's in my blood to be. Though my sister is going to take the thrown and be the high priestess; I took on my fathers strength and muscles." He held his head high and his tail curled around him like a snake. "I actually just had some gear made for battles. Would you like to see?" He asked.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:27 pm
"It's really no problem." She said, still smiling pleasantly to him. "You have a point. But just because it's in you're blood doesn't mean you have to be though." Vinata replied. "Though, I think you fit that position well." Vinata added as she watched him hold himself in a different manner. "I think your sister will run the pride just as well as you're parents have."

At his question her grin grew. "I would love to see your gear!" Vinata said, stepping closer to him, her tail swiftly wagging behind her in excitement. "Today is turning out to be pretty amazing indeed." She said more to herself then to him, but in a normal volumed voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:43 pm
Silron stood up and began to lead her towards his sleeping hammock. He didn't have to go far as he had been watching a newly made sleeping area being created. He scaled up the twisted trees that created the base of the area and began to walk along the well worn bark path. He looked over his shoulder at her. "Amazing?" He asked, looking a bit teasing. "Why... cause of me?" He asked rather boldly, his grin now a playful sneer.

He climbed down into his hammock and pulled something off from his mantel, where many navi kept their most important items. Ususally they were made with twisting vines for loops and hooks, but his was simple and bare. He then affixed something to himself, it took a few moments and the sound of clanking before he brought himself back up onto the tree. "I had a mask made by one of the crafters."

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:06 pm
Vinata followed diligently behind Silron as he led her to his hammock. When he asked her rather boldly if it was because of him she found herself blushing a bit. "Well, yes." She said, being truthful. "You're the first warrior I've ever met. Or at least had a conversation with." She corrected herself. "And this will be my first time ever seeing a warrior in his gear!"

When Silron'zem went into his hammock she waited patiently where he had left her. Her eyes widened slightly when she heard the banging and clanging going on in his hammock but shrugged it off and figured he was probably okay. After all, he was a warrior. When he reappeared a large smile grew on her face as she took him in. "They did an amazing job on you're mask. You're both, terrifying and handsome." Vinata said, stepping closer to him and inspecting his mask and leg items. "Wow." She said with awe.  
[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff