Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:43 pm
normal match
DHW Blaze title  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:49 pm
Clang!
The lights shut off leaving the arena dark save for the few exit signs, and the multitude of star-like points of cell phones. A hiss of fog machines fills the arena, pouring thick fog over the staging area. Soon the fog lay heavy over the floor. Lights flashed as people took pictures hoping to catch an image of something.

"Sound of Madness" by Shinedown began playing over the pa system. In the dark more lights begin strobing as fans began taking pictures hoping to see more than the darkness allowed. Strobe lights soon light up in time with the beat of the song.

Yeah, I get it, you're an outcast
Always under attack, always coming in last
Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything
I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the a**
So paranoid, watch your back

In the darkness, the fog began to stir on the stage and brief flashes of a figure moving could be seen in the strobing lights.

Oh my, here we go

Another lose cannon gone bi-polar
Slipped down, couldn't get much lower
Quicksand's got no sense of humor
I'm still laughing like hell

The disturbance moved onwards, slowly heading towards the ring. Fans near the ramp began shouting as some were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of whoever it was in the fog.

You think that by crying to me
Looking so sorry that I'm gonna believe
You've been infected by a social disease
Well, then take your medicine

When the figure reached the apron it settled for a moment. Then the lights clicked back on, and The Number Three leapt up to the ropes, and knelt through into the ring. He strode over to a turnbuckle and climbed halfway up, opening his arms to fans who cheered for him, and booed him for an unexplained absence!

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Somehow I'm still here to explain
That the darkest hour never comes in the night
You can sleep with a gun
When you gonna wake up and fight for yourself?

[[Three stood in the middle of the ring after obtaining a microphone from a ring hand. He looked out to the fans who were cheering for him and grinned. "So I disappeared not to long ago. No one knew why, no one knew where. I was just gone. Well it turns out, my identity became flagged by certain departments in the government; and I was soon brought away from questioning. To add insult to injury, I was locked in a psychiatric ward because certain people feel no sane person would willingly make themselves look the way I look. So There I was stuck in a white padded cell while your title was left undefended... and so Nuke Fusion has it, but that won't last.

I am here to cash in my rematch clause and claim the Blaze Championship again.

As for the events that led to my disappearance and subsequent imprisonment. I have my theories of who is responsible, but I won't make accusations until I find out for sure. And even then when I do find out, it won't be accusations from me they have to be worried about. In time this will all be resolved, and its about to start with this title match!]]

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:24 am
Nuke walked out from backstage, no music playing. The crowd jeered heavily, as he simply walked down the ramp and to the ring, where he slid in. Pointing at Three and then the title in the hands of the referee, he awaited the bell to ring, which would signal the start of the match.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:12 pm
After the longer than average wait the fans erupted when Nuke came out from the curtains. Three grinned as well, twisting his back to keep himself loose. When the bell finally rang after Nuke had passed on the belt Three approached him, looking to grab him in a collar and elbow tie-up.

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:41 pm
Nuke looked at Three and tilted his head, perhaps running through potential strategies in his head. Lurking forward for the tie-up, he would quickly try to get behind Three and attempt a slap around the back of the head, before shuffling his feet back to stop any retaliation.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:56 pm
Nuke was quick to slip in behind Three, but when he did this Three reacted. He would aim an elbow backwards with the opposite arm that Nuke had used to slap, which then connected with the back of his bald head; echoing with a loud THWACK. Three would step forward holding the back of his head regardless of whether his elbow hit or not.

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:01 pm
The elbow connected, and Nuke turned away holding his face. He fell in to the turnbuckle, gripping the top ropes to pull himself back up to a usual stance. The camera man walked around and found that Nuke had a pool of blood streaming down his face, and what looked like a broken nose!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:04 pm
Three turned slowly to look back at Nuke whose bloody nose was now flashed on the titantrons all around the arena. He burst forward, from a standing position into a sprint aimed at Nuke. Before he got within striking distance though he would leap into the air to try and splash Nuke in the corner.

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:07 pm
Nuke turned around in time to get caught with the splash from Three, as Nuke slumped on the turnbuckle, the blood running down to his torso. The ref moved himself in the way, and called for a medic from the back, as the blood flow didn't seem to be stopping.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:18 pm
When the official barred him from Nuke, and he noticed the continuous flow of blood he backed off. Moving to the opposite corner of the ring he waited, watching, half expecting some form of trick from the one known as The Prodigy.

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:43 am
The medic ran down and slid under the bottom rope, coming over to Nuke with his medical bag. Checking the nose, he grabbed a cloth from his bag and wiped the blood away from his face and torso, before using cotton buds to block the flow of blood temporarily.

Talking to the ref, the official then went over to the time keeper and said something in to his ear. Standing up with a microphone, the next line took every one in the stadium by surprise.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, due to an excessive injury, the house physio has called for the match to be called. Therefore, the winner due to forfeit .. The Number Three!"

The crowd shot in to a loud jeer, not due to the winner being the demon known as Three, but because of the shot nature of the match. They had paid to see a Championship match, but had instead seen one transition go horribly wrong.

Nuke, meanwhile, didn't look happy at all. Pushing the physio away and getting to his feet, he walked over to the center of the ring and called Three in for a tie-up. He shook his head, looking straight in to the eyes of his tenacious opponent.
"Even though I dislike these sheep they call an audience, I agree with them, and I'm not going down that easy."
The blood was seeping through, as the physio stood back and called the ref back in to the ring, the situation becoming rather abnormal.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:17 am
When they announced that the match would end in a forfeit Three was visibly let down. Nuke was a personal hero of Three, and seeing him brought down by a broken nose was a disappointment in and of itself; let alone winning a match as a result of it. When Nuke pushed past the medic, demanding to continue the match, the fan in Three couldn't help but cheer for his opponent. He of course wouldn't let this show; he stared right back at Nuke with burning red emotionless eyes.

He moved in for the tie up again, "I won't go easy on you over a few drops of blood Nuke."

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:28 am
The tie-up was initiated, and Nuke threw his weight in to it, immediately attempting to push Three towards the nearest turnbuckle. If successful, he would attempt to drive his knee in to the gut of the demonic superstar.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:03 am
Nuke and Three had an iron grip on each other, and right off the bat Nuke threw his weight into Three pushing him back; one step, two... But then Three dropped his body slightly and pushed back with all of his weight. Both men were close enough with Three having the slight weight advantage by no more than 15 pounds. He dug in and pushed back trying to keep Nuke from cornering him.

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
match archives (2015 & prior)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items