Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]A...A...A...Lunch Date!?!? (Amphi/Sheridan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:26 am
Amphi's hand held onto Sheridan's gently as they left the gym. Jack, she was sore all over and probably didn't look good but...She was super hunger, a fact preceded by the sound that her stomach was making.

It would seem like small rumbles to someone else but to Her, It sounded like her stomach was on the verge of collapsing out and doing its own thing.

"So Um Sheridan." She looked up out of the corner of her eye, playing with her sleeve with her free hand. "Where...Where are we going then?" She flushed, food sounded good but...It had taken her only a couple of seconds to realize that she was holding the hand of a very nice, very attractive boil.

No no no no no no no no. She liked Mac. Just remembering him made her blush deepen.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:38 am
Sheridan paused, releasing her hand as he turned around to face her.

"There's a sandwich place in town that's really good. It's nothing fancy, just a stand, but the food is good and there are benches nearby. I've been there with Petro before."

He fell silent, his tail flicking lightly. It was not until then that the thought occurred to him that Amphi might not like sandwiches or that she might not want to go in to town for one. He hadn't really thought about how sore and tired they both must be after the battle, but the sandwich place had seemed like a good idea when he thought of it.

"Unless you'd rather go somewhere else?"

He was open to ideas, and perhaps fortunately for her, at the moment oblivious to her blushing.  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:49 am
Amphi was still reeling in the thoughts of why her blush seemed to spread across her whole face, I mean, hadn't she taken lesson with Askaja, just to make sure she could handle. Mac....She could understand why. Sheridan she didn't. He was her friend, if not one of her truest and kindest friends.

Perhaps she was just over thinking it. Shrugging, she was a bit startled to see him in front of her now, bumping gently into him while rubbing her nose, peering up at him. "Hmmm?" She hummed out before cocking her head and smiling, "Sandwiches sound nice though." She tapped her lip and her smile broadened even more, "We can sit outside and eat?" She flushed at the idea, seeing as she never really got out enough, this was a true treat. She had never been...in the town before.

"No no! Sandwiches are good! Lead the way My friend!" She came to stand by him again, a one second pause before looking over at him again. "What kind of sandwiches do you liked?" Amphi went quiet again, deeply aware of just how profound her question was. Who the jack asked what kinda of sandwiches someone liked? Really?...Really.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:08 am
"Sitting outside sounds nice."

Sheridan smiled, nodding before he turned to walk down the hall again, leading the way outside and to the road that led into town. He was glad she had agreed to the sandwiches, he wouldn't have wanted to drag her into town if she didn't want it and would have felt bad if she'd only followed because he wanted to and not because she did. But she seemed to genuinely like the idea, that was good.

Hmm? He turned to look at her as she walked at his side.

"A lot of different sandwiches I guess, but fish is my favorite."

Sheridan liked most anything fish related, whether it be in the form of a sandwich, cooked, fried, or just raw. Not that fish was the only thing he ate, he was also quite fond of birds, vegetables, and sugary deserts. Except things with fur, he didn't really care to eat things that were furry.  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:11 pm
"You eat fish?" Her eyes widened at that before rubbing her cheek. In modern belief, Mermaids we're part fish so most thought they didn't eat them but then again..."I love fish. Sea bass is my favorite though it doesn't have the more colorful taste like clown fish." She smiled at him.

"I don't think I've ever been outside the grounds like this." She stretched her arms before smiling softly, "It's been a long time since I've ventured so far from the sea, my legs feel a little weak." She flushed at the confession before brightening up. "There was a black dog told me that Amityville has a fountain of a mermaid or something in the town square. Oh we should venture around! We should oh my jack..." She was starting to bubble with excitement, there was so much to do in the city wasn't there? She felt safer knowing that Sheridan would be there after all so she wasn't alone, "We could see the shops and and....see all the other halloweeners. I wonder if they are as diverse in the city as here in the academy." The little monster practically bounced with enthusiasm.

"Ahhh, I am so excited!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:40 pm
Sheridan nodded with a smile, though there was a curiosity in his eyes.

"I don't think I've ever eaten clown fish. What's it like?"

She meant the orange and white striped tropical fish right? He'd never thought of eaten one of those, hmmm, he wondered what it tasted like. Now that he thought of it, there were a lot of different fish he'd never eaten before. For his own part he was especially fond of tuna, jack, and salmon.

"Sure, we can walk around if you like, that sounds like fun."

He couldn't help but chuckle as he watched her, a happy flick in his tail as he walked. Ah, there was the sandwich stand. It wasn't fancy, but the food was good, and there were several benches nearby.

"Here, let's eat first, and then we can explore a bit."

Already eying the various ingredients and sandwich toppings, Sheridan led the way to the stand.  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:05 pm
"Its spicy considering...." She looked at him before grinning, "Though I am not really proud of eating the cute little things. There a delicacy when we migrate to warmer waters during the winter seasons." She fondly remembered the barrier reefs with a lot off sweetly colored fishes. Some were edible and some were fun just to play with.

"I think the worst fish I've really ever tasted is a eel. I don't like their electric currents when you bite into them. Some of the tougher mermaids love Eel." She made a bleh face before waving her hand, "But if you ever go to the tropical islands, you should try clownfish. It is really good."

"Yessssss." She clapped her hands together, eyes bright with anticipation. It wasn't long though that they hit the town outskirts (so to speak), where the sandwich stand was set up. Following the lead of the celestial dragon, she walked down the the sandwich stands options before noticing the seared tuna, her mouth watered at the grilled smell as she looked at it. Her tummy rumbling with a faint grumble.

"Mmmm it smell's so good here." She tried her best to hold it in but her small mermaid fangs (comparable to long canines) protruded out. Her hand went to rub her tummy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:29 pm
Sheridan listened intently, silently wondering just what clown fish would taste like, or any other tropical fish for that matter.

"Only some eels do that, some are tasty."

Being shocked by your dinner did not sound pleasant however, and he then made a note to forever avoid those eels that could do so. But he had found the freshwater eel was quite delicious, at least he thought it was.

He too had noticed the tuna, debating it a moment before another fish caught his eye. A small but whole yellow tail jack, one of his favorites.

"I'd like that one please."

He spoke to the shopkeeper, and then picked out his bread and toppings. Reaching the end of the line, he reached into his pocket for enough silver seeds to pay for himself and Amphi.

"Wanna sit over there?"

He pointed to one of the benches that sat under a gnarled tree. Though if she wanted to eat and walk, he was fine with that as well.  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:30 am
Her face scrunched up at the mention of eels before waving her hand. "No no, No more eels for me, their kind of slimy too." She made a eck voice as well before slapping stuff on her sandwich.

After wrapping it in bread and on a plate, she followed Sheridan to where he wanted to sit before smiling, "Anywhere is fine but since we're here..." She sat down and waited till he sat as well before digging in.

Oddly enough, after their battle, she was starving and took a full bite...and then attempted to speak and failed with the spitting of crumbs and wide eyes.

After swallowing the bite, she apologized, "Oh that was embarrassing." She flushed before looking up at him, "How have you been doing with classes?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:44 pm
Sheridan laughed, making a note to avoid eel should they ever go out for sushi.

"I suppose it is an acquired taste."

A soft smile, his tail flicked lightly as he settle don the bench beside her, taking a large bite of his own sandwich.

"No, not really."

He shook his head, far less bothered by what she had considered embarrassing than she was. In truth he didn't mind, he wanted her to be herself, and so long as she enjoyed herself, that was all that mattered.

"Okay I guess, though sometimes I wonder about the sanity of the professors."

He was quite convinced they were all nuts, completely and utterly insane.

"How's your sandwich?"

It would seem there was no need to ask Sheridan the say question, as he had already taken another bite of his sandwich and nearly finished a third.  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:40 pm
"Or not one." She smiled at him, taking another bite of her sandwich, most defenitly fish that she didn't need to tell him about either.

Still eating, she smiled in her food as he brushed off her indecent behavior...well at least attempting to talk and eat at the same time like it was nothing big. Something she found endearing seeing as only true friends find it easy to brush off something.

"I have to agree with you on the professor's part. I attended Sexual Ed and met the Horsemen of Death and Nurse Cricket...." She looked over at him with a raised eyebrow before smiling, "It was the most entertaining if not awkward class of them all."

She could see the expression though as he thought of all the professors. Unfortunately though, Amphi had been more involved with the horsemen, The grumpy Liberian Avery and Nurse Cricket. Anyone else had only been in passing.

"It's delicious!" She smiled as she looked down, almost halfway done with it. It figured though, after intensely sparring with Sheridan, that she would get hungry. "This place is really good, I'm thankful that you brought me here." She flushed before biting again. She was so awkward with conversation and just didn't know what else to say....

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:58 pm
Sheridan was silent for a moment, his tail twitching like a cat's as he took another bite of his sandwich. Horsemen, he trusted them even less than he trusted the professors, which wasn't even as far as he could have thrown them. He hoped Cricket had eaten said horseman, that would have certainly been entertaining. But today was far too nice a day to dwell on such things and the thought was quickly pushed from his mind.

"I'm glad, it's one of my favorite places for lunch."

He smiled, tossing his empty sandwich wrapper into the nearby trashcan. Seemed he had already devoured his lunch, he must have been hungry!

"Do you want to walk around town for a bit?"

It was a nice day out, perfect for a walk or just relaxing under a tree. Or anything else really.
Nyxtsuki Moon

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:22 pm
Amphi continued to nibble before she realized there was nothing left to nibble and wiped her hands on her shorts. Ahhh so full now.

"Sure!" She smiled as she cleaned up before pulling up to him. "Sheridan...I know it is odd to ask but...What do you think of the Horsemen?" She wanted to hear from her own friends mouth what he thought after all. "We can talk about it till we get...Oh look at that!" She instantly pointed out the fountain Tybalt had once told her about, a school of mermaid statues sat upon a stone dias, water pouring from jars they held.

"It's prettier then I thought!" She reached out to touch. It reminded her. so much of her sisters.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:20 pm
Having already stood to his feet, Sheridan stood still for a moment save for the definite twitch of his tail.

"I do not trust them."

He followed behind Amphi toward the fountain, a sudden seriousness in his voice and his step. He was silent for a time, watching the water as it flowed from the statue.

"We may have a common enemy in the hunters, but I cannot forget that they attacked us on that island. That they...let us die."

The solemness faded, replaced by a soft smile, his attention now turned toward Amphi. He was glad to see her happy.

"It is beautiful."

Was he talking about the fountain, the day, or Amphi herself? Maybe all three? Perhaps even Sheridan was not sure.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas