Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP || Alexandre x Iskra'roima] Hey fluffy hair!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image

Alexandre crept quietly through the densely wooded forest that was near the mountains, and very close to where he had been raised. His parents had since moved on and continued on their journey's which sadly hadn't included the other in them. His brothers seemed to be more upset about it then he was, which made him wonder if there was something wrong with him. Should he be angry at his father for leaving even though he had stayed to raise him and his brothers along with his mother? Most stallions wouldn't do that. And his mother seemed to move on well enough. So what was the problem?

He sighed and closed his eyes, still walking. His mask covered his face which mostly hid the fact that his eyes were closed. Although it didn't really matter as he was completely blind. Thankfully for him it was well hidden due to the fact that he had been completely blind since late adolescence and had been going through the stages of it since he popped from his basket. Unlike most others, he wasn't resentful at the loss of his sight. In fact he was rather content with it.

When he finally opened his eyes he was standing in a field of what smelled to him like wheat and flowers. He titled his head slightly, curious to know how he had ended up here. With a shrug he bent his head and began to munch a bit on the wheat that was growing around him. Quite delectable. He thought to himself as he ate. His wings folded onto his back and laid tightly against his back. He felt utterly and completely at peace.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image

Lithe legs darted forward as if in a marathon, racing like thunder with each step that struck across the grounds. Though what could sound like a clatter to others, it sounded more like bells and chimes to the owner of said hooves. Perhaps it was the sting of the wind across her skin and hair? Or maybe it was the flush of blood pulsing through her veins and affecting her petal ears? Either way, Iskra was content and simply loving the thrill of a run. No other participants need be involved, since she'd obviously blow them out of the water with her mad running skills.....or so she assumed. Oh no, she was having the time of her life with the simple things in life, and nobody could tell her otherwise.

Well, except for maybe her lungs.

Her pace slowed as she peeled open her lips, making it easier to inhale precious air to her beating heart. Oh my, just how long had she been running for? Regardless, the mare was smiling up at the sky as she took a break and peered at her surroundings. Eh, what did she know....all the lands looked the same to her. And there was no such thing as being lost, right? Nope nope! Not when the lands looked as pretty as this, with various flowers spotting the ground!

Giddy but tired, the wild mare made a tight circle before flopping quite roughly on the ground as if she were still a clumsy foal. But man did it feel nice, the cool grass tickling her skin and the floral smells filling her nose.

Now this was relaxing.

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:29 am
Alexandre had heard the loud and thunderous sound of hooves coming for what seemed like miles away. He thought for sure it was a stampede of some kind but that thought quickly left his mind as he realized it was just one soquili making such a ruckus. Were they running for something? Or were they instead chasing something? Certainly there had to be a reason for such speed. Then again, he found himself realizing more and more each day that things were not always as they appeared. Or sounded in his case.

Peeked with curiosity as the sounds of each hoof hitting the ground slowly dissipating until finally there were no more, he decided to venture closer to where the sound had ended. After several moments of walking he found himself not more then a few feet from something that was breathing a bit heavily. Probably due to them running so fast. And who knows how long they had been at that speed. "Greetings." He said in a friendly tone, bowing to the unknown soquili as his wings spread out to his chest. When he rose his wings returned to his back.

"I heard you running from quite a ways away." Alexandre stated, mentally deciding it was best to leave his mask on for now. The soquili before him did not smell like they had encountered another and shed some blood before. But smells could be tricky and easily washed away. Best to keep one's wits about. "May I ask what it is you are running from?" He asked, curious to know what had caused such a speed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:44 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

With eyes closed blissfully and nostrils flaring, the wild mare was oblivious to her surroundings as she regained her breath. To all the world, she might as well have looked like a fever-ridden Soquili nearing her end. Funny how such a young and healthy Soquili could make herself appear so worn in such a rapid way. Issy had better learn her limitations soon, else she would risk fatiguing her body well before her elderly years.

Among her fallen mess of locks, one ear perked in a semblance of alertness. There was a strange drumming sound nearby, paced and steady like foot falls. Oh, but of course she knew that sound! It had to be another Soquili, and they sounded really close! Lifting her neck to view the terrain around her, Issy was near speechless at the sight of the ghostly legs right beside her. Giving a small "eep", the mare scrambled to her feet and clumsily missed the polite introduction from the stranger. She was too busy shaking her mane back into place to view his impressive wing display, but she did turn in time to bashfully reply to his questions.

"Ello there! Ya surprised me with your sudden appearance! And a friendly greetin' to you as well!"

She grinned while glancing at the kindly fellow before her...or at least she assumed he was nice. My, was he one of those.....what were they, albino types? It reminded her of snowfall, and she almost envied the flawless pelt. "Hm? Oh I wasn't running away from anything or anyone. So no worries there!" She flexed her front, right leg as she spoke to help prevent cramped muscles. "I simply like ta keep fit, and I've been told I have plenty ah energy. Best to release it then get too antsy during the day. By the way, my name's Issy. I...don't believe ah had caught your name?"

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas