School/Furry
  Other (suggest one)
  I don't want a roleplay!
View Results

Cheetah Art

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:13 am
User Image ► ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ 。◕‿◕。

Hy everyone! 4laugh Before starting a roleplay, we need to know on what topic you want it to be.
I will give a small description of each one.

。◕‿◕。 ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ◄
User Image

School - I think you allready know what kind of roleplay is that. All the action will be in school. Normal, no super abilities, u might be a talented student.

Fantasy - All the super abilities and these kind of stuffs. (can be and different races like vampire, neko, demon, etc...) Only when this type of RP is selected, will see where to play out the action.

Furry - You are half-animal, half-human. Only when this type of RP is selected, will see where to play out the action.
Let me give you an example of how you can rp. Just something fast...I will use one of my characters. This one is half cheetah.
Dumary turned into her four legs form and listened carefully for enemies. Once she ensure that the coast is clear, Duma climbed on one of her favorite savanna trees and began to bathe by licking her soft fur.
And etc.. I hope that the example was clear enough.

Fan - The fan roleplay it's about when the Rp is based on anime movie. For example you are roleplaying like Inuyasha in the continuation of the anime Inuyasha.

School/Fantasy - Humans with super abilities (can be different races like vampire, neko, demon, etc...) All the action will be in school.

School/Furry - Furries in school. ofc lol

Hope this was enough clear 3nodding In every rp we will try to put some romance, action, enemies (ofc, without them the rp will die) and etc...
Thanks to all who vote, bye! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:55 pm
Cheetah Art ~Alaya~

Lovely new banner! (Goes to check Clan Banners thread.)  

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

Cheetah Art

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:57 pm
jellykans
Cheetah Art ~Alaya~

Lovely new banner! (Goes to check Clan Banners thread.)

Ty 4laugh I tryed to make it look like it's fire, but it didn't work out as I want it. sweatdrop Oh and still haven't post it there. sweatdrop sweatdrop

jellykans -
It may not have turned out as you wanted, but it looks real. And it looks fiery to me. I just have to decide if I want to equip black in my sig banner. But I like it a lot.

(This is what I warned you about. I am out of the habit of modding, and I confuse the edit and quote buttons. With mod capability, that can be a problem.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:53 am
Ooh~ I actually like how the heart's actually on fire! xd

And oh oh! Vote casted! By the way, I hope this RP won't be a "literate RP". sweatdrop If they're just normal and mild literate, I'd definitely join.  

Toriki-chi

Lunatic

Cheetah Art

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:00 am
Toriki-chi
Ooh~ I actually like how the heart's actually on fire! xd

And oh oh! Vote casted! By the way, I hope this RP won't be a "literate RP". sweatdrop If they're just normal and mild literate, I'd definitely join.

Yea XD I'm hoping on the same too. But let's just say that everyone would post as they want. I mean you can't stop someone to post literate. lol I will post normal :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 pm
Cheetah Art -Alaya-
Yea XD I'm hoping on the same too. But let's just say that everyone would post as they want. I mean you can't stop someone to post literate. lol I will post normal :3

Yes of course. What I meant was it should not be a requirement. There were some awesome RP themes in Barton Town, but I got scared because most of them requires at least 3 paragraphs per post. gonk  

Toriki-chi

Lunatic

Cheetah Art

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:04 pm
Toriki-chi
Cheetah Art -Alaya-

Yes of course. What I meant was it should not be a requirement. There were some awesome RP themes in Barton Town, but I got scared because most of them requires at least 3 paragraphs per post. gonk

Well when I'm new in the rp I can't make really easy 3 paragraph post, but after that I don't have problem.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:05 pm
Cheetah Art -Alaya-
Well when I'm new in the rp I can't make really easy 3 paragraph post, but after that I don't have problem.

gonk  

Toriki-chi

Lunatic

Cheetah Art

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:07 pm
Toriki-chi
Cheetah Art -Alaya-

gonk

Don't worry biggrin everything depends on the experience. There is no problem to start with short posts. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:00 pm
I posted my vote, but that was before I realized there was a school/fantasy type RP that was there... XD I would really prefer that one rather than just fantasy. But also, I'm not to be so literate either, but at least that people could understand what's going on, right?  

silver pikachufan

Cheetah Art

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:54 pm
silver pikachufan
I posted my vote, but that was before I realized there was a school/fantasy type RP that was there... XD I would really prefer that one rather than just fantasy. But also, I'm not to be so literate either, but at least that people could understand what's going on, right?

Ok I will have on mind one vote for school/fantasy 3nodding
Oh yea smile Don't worry about the literate thingy. After people can understand then it's fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:02 am
Cheetah Art -Alaya-
silver pikachufan

Ok I will have on mind one vote for school/fantasy 3nodding
Oh yea smile Don't worry about the literate thingy. After people can understand then it's fine.

Sweet! I feel pretty psyched, for some reason! =D  

silver pikachufan

Toriki-chi

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:40 am
Same here! Can't wait to see the final result and a complete RP thread set up. Am very eager to set up a profile character.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:17 am
The vote will finish until 1 of January!
After that I will make a thread with the roleplay and the one for the profiles... Oh I will have a lot of work... Any help would be appreciated. biggrin  

Cheetah Art

Friendly Fatcat

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:11 am
Cheetah Art -Alaya-
The vote will finish until 1 of January!
After that I will make a thread with the roleplay and the one for the profiles... Oh I will have a lot of work... Any help would be appreciated. biggrin

*Sees four have voted and four have posted. Domon hasn't posted, nor Dandy, runs to tell them about the thread.*

Cheetah, it's about time to send out an announcement, this should definitely go in it.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff