[PRP] Zuri x Baridi'Malaika: Yo Dollface

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:18 am
User Image Grunting Zuri looked out over the Kuroi'Nera Lands with a bored attitude and like usual he was by himself. Inwardly he decided if it were best to stick around to cause some trouble or to ward around the rogue lands for a bit to see what came up there. Looking down at his one paw he unsheathed his claws to wiggle them to see if they needed sharpening. After a while he got up from his seated position and stretched his lean body; a hunters body.

" 'lo," He nodded to a fellow mafia member, though a loner and part of the mafia Zuri was always curtious to those of his family, strangers were an iffy thing. Looking around he noted not many cheets were out,so- " Rogue Lands it is den." He somewhat-accented voice spoke allowed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:48 am

User Image

Bari was a rather social cheetah, she enjoyed being around others but she enjoyed her alone time as well. It just so happened this was the rare occasion where she was alone and she didn't want to be alone. She enjoyed having all eyes on her and being the center of attention but if she wasn't she would simply walk away.

The female cheetah was rather bored today, she hadn't seen any sign of life other then a hawk or other bird of prey and she was beginning to wonder if there was anything out this far in the rogue lands. "I could go back, but there might be something out here, and i don't want to waste a journey." She was hesitant, debating with herself on what to do.

Bari was began to pace back and forth arguing with herself in her mind, she was lonely but enjoying the day for the most part; so she saw no reason to turn back. She also enjoyed going wherever the wind lead her, meeting new people, especially males, and enjoying all of life's wonders. The cheetah was feeling rather flirtatious today, much like any other day but she saw no one around to help feel that minor void she felt within her. With a sigh she looked ahead and continued walking in unfamiliar territory of the rogue lands hoping for some sign of life that will be able to make this trip in the rogue lands more barable.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:04 pm
Piercing blue eyes staring out into the rogue lands he stood there for a moment before heading towards the brush for some exploring. He started off with a slow trot but then started to gain speed, boy did he love to run his fastest. To him running was a great stress reliever and kept his mind focused on track. He had been running for sometime now before he decided to slow down as he looked around. This looked like a good as well as interesting spot. Watering hole, an overhang and a cool looking tree. He almost missed her but a faint sound from far off to the left made him look. " Yow!" He murmured once he spotted the female cheetah up ahead. ' Wowzer such a pretty one that she is... at least I think it is a she..' He squinted his eyes. ' Awyeah, sure is a female.'

After internally debating whether or not to introduce himself or not he shrugged and decided to go for it. Dipping his paw in the water for a moment before bringing it to his small mane he slicked it back. Wiggling his shoulders to loosen himself up he decided to go ahead and give a greeting. " Hullo there miss~"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:27 pm
The blue cheetahs ears perked up at the sound of another voice in the distance, she scanned the area seeing a blinding bright cheetah. Finally! Someone to keep me company. She was excited to see anther form of life, she began making her way casually walking toward the bight cheetah getting closer and seeing that he was male only made it all the more exciting.

"Well only yourself." She said smiling, giggling a bit at the male, he was handsome; he was not so much her taste but still a male very attractive. Bari liked a bit more darkness in the pelt and a bit of a rugged attitude but all the same she didn't get too picky. It's wonderful to see another cheetah out here. My name is Bari.
She said using her nick name as no one enjoyed saying her full name. In fact sometimes she too found it a bit long.

She looked over his featured admiring how his pelt shifted from the white to the orange quite nicely. He was well kept, and by that she meant that he cleans himself, which is a plus. She would definitely be enjoying his company for the time being.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:40 pm
" Nice ta meetcha Bari, I'm Zuri." He wandered closer to the female so he wouldn't have to shout. " Yeah not many of us out here in dis joint mostly dose lions. 'm not from around here though so... how bout youse darlin'?" He flickered his firey tail and looked her over curiously, her pelt was nice kinda like that white stuff that fell from the sky during the colder season. He could get to like her if he made the effort, it depended if she showed him interest or not. He wasn't like some males, forced relations is no fun.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Bari was quite caught off guard at the sound of his voice, he had a slight accent. That made him much more appealing, she's never met someone with an accent and she was certain there werent many with them; she smiled at the male, battering her eyes. He could grow on her; but the only problem is she might not stick around long enough to start anything, like a family; she still had a whole world to explore and she wasnt about to risk having to 'settle down.'

"Me, nah i'm not from here." She flicked her tail flirtatiously. She wasnt looking for anything permanent just some fun,for now; she did plan on a mate in her future but for now she wasn't one to settle and she hadnt seen many males around, until now that is. "So if your not from here where are you from." She said with a slight grin, hoping wherever it was, there were more males.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:36 pm
A charming grin grew on his face as he watched the female bat her lashes at him and almost puffed out his chest to show himself off to her. " Oooh, I see." He watched her tail almost as if in a trance before blinking and lookin up into her pretty blue eyes. " I ain't either, I live wit da Kuroi'Nera Clan and dat is all I can say without becomin' an outcast. Rules is rules yeah know?" Zuri wasn't lookin' for a mate neither, a little harmless flirtin' was what he did with females. When in the mafia you had to be careful with these sorts of things.

" So uh.." He paused as he wasn't one to be socialable towards others. " What is youse up too? I know dis neat little place of paradise over dar some wheres." He used his tail to point over to the left, off the path and covered with leaves.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:01 am

Bari never heard of the Kuroi'Nera, she didn't care too much about prides; they left her feeling tied down. All he can say? Outcast? Rules? What kind of pride was this? From the little she heard she definitely wasn't going to that pride anytime soon.

Her smile was giving off her overly eager flirtatious vibe and she was happily surprised when he mentioned 'paradise' who would refuse that type of offer. "I'd be delighted to see 'paradise' on one condition." She said giggling eager although knowing what his answer would be.

"I'll only go if you keep me company." She said smiling having that certain glow about her and walking around him letting her tail gently canvasing under his chin. "Shall we?" She smiled taking a step toward the direction he pointed at.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:37 am
A slow grin crept across his face. ' This femmie was alright. Just his type for some fun.' He wandered closer to her body and twind his tail with hers for a moment. " Sure doll~ I could use some company myself. We shall~ Just follow me and I will lead ya to it." He waited until she was next to him before moving forward, through the leaves and over rocks. It took a few minutes to get there, but it was worth it. After time he came to this place he felt centered and rested.

Using his paw he pushed the leaves away from their face and held it there for Bari to walk through. The faint sound of water trickling was like music to his ears and the fresh scent of earth permeated around them. Flowers of all sorts of colors grew everywhere, it was like the garden of eden. " Well whatcha tink?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Bari was eager to visit this 'paradise' with him. She let a small pur escape her. She smiled and walked through the land with him, past the leaves, tress and other miscellaneous landscape figures. She knew today was going to be a good day, well maybe not but she hoped and it came true.

When she arrived she took a look at the wonderful landscape, her mouth almost hung open. She had never seen anything so beautiful and breathtaking. She looked at him allowing herself to nuzzle into his neck. Allowing the heat of there bodies to collide. "It's purrrfect." She said
becoming closer to him. Allowing them to be engulfed within the scenery.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:31 pm
Zuri felt a zing of emotion pass through him as Bari purred and rubbed against him. A goofy smile crossed his face before he shook himself to listen to what the female had to say. "Sure is goregous but it pales in comparsion to the one before me." He winked flirtingly before lowering his head to nuzzle. "Sooo, whatcha wanna do first? Swim? Lazy about on dos rock over yonder or go for a run and see if we check sumfin to eat?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:21 pm

She felt embarassed, he was doing a good job at making her feel special. She liked that, to know that she was special; at least for the time being. "Why thank you." She saif feeling her face get hot.

She found his strange accent to be some what of a charm of his, she wouldnt imagine many other would have such a tone; she has never met anyone. "We could lazy about and get to know each other." Bari said purring under his neck. It was so easy for her to get close to him, she enjoyed it. She sat allowing her tail to entertwine with his feeling the heat radiate between them. She definatly felt something between them. "Or anything else you'd like."

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:17 pm
He watched as a blush spread across her face and he liked it. He liked that he had caused that reaction on such a lovely face. "'Course and aight that sound-" Zuri paused as he felt her purr which caused his lids to lower and purred himself when the feel of her tail on his made him go crazy. "Yeah, yeah I'd like dat. Come on-" He wiggled his eyebrows up and down while moving them towards the water. " Dar's rocks over der (theres rocks over there) we can lazy 'bout and talk~ Or do anythin' yer little heart's desire doll."

Zuri hoped this female stuck around long enough to get to know him, but if she didn't then that was okay too. It was nice enough just to get to know her enough in the present, then not meeting her at all.

END.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff