Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)
2nd Royal Rumble Match - 2011 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:53 pm
Royal Rumble Match
-42 superstars.
-Starts with 4 people. (You four have until the 28th to post before getting auto eliminated.)
-Every 5 posts, a new person can enter.
-1 day auto hits, 2 day auto elimination(Most hit the 1 day auto hit first. )
-Elimination occurs by:
-Touch anything on the outside of the ring. Steps, floor, barricade wall, etc.
--You can pin, submit or knock out you opponents.
---You can be tossed through any rope and hit the ground to be eliminated.
----You can get disqualified.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:26 am
As the ring announcer finishes explaining the circumstances of this very unique Royal Rumble match, Sometimes plays, as a very anxious looking Lester Cryden walks out onto the stage. Although he's looked excruciatingly nervous in his last few matches, his triple threat win from the last show seems to have upped his confidence... He flexes his arms, as a small advertisement for the latest WWF soundtrack CD flashes in the bottom corner of the loyal viewer's TV screen. He begins his walk down the ramp.

"Introducing first, from Diomede, Alaska, weighing in at 282 lbs, he is our... Um, second entrant tonight... Lester Cryden!"

He jogs the last few yards to the apron, and jumps up onto it with no trouble at all. He slides in under the top rope, and just stands there, soaking in the electrifying atmosphere of his first ever major PPV appearance.

Johnny Sexytimes

TheXFactor

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:40 am
Mudvayne - Scream With Me

Ever feel like dying? Ever feel alone?
Ever feel like crying? Lost child in a store.
Ever feeling pushing, shoving you away?
Ever feel like breaking down? Funeral in the rain.
Feel like slipping away...

Suddenly just before the next word in the song hit the PA, a large wall of fireworks exploded across the stage, nearly engulfing the entire set, almost reaching the top of the titantron. The crowd was cheering wildly as they waited the arrival of Talon.

Stand in the corner and scream with me!!
A body full of empty!
A head that's full of rage, better believe it!

"Introducing first, from Compton California, weighing in at 256 pounds, he is the FIRST entrant tonight... TALLLOOONNNN!!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just as the sparks and flames dissipated from explosion of pyrotechnics, Talon rushed out from the back, throwing a fist towards the crowd. He stopped off to the side of the ramp, and scanned the crowd with a confident smile. Making his way down the ramp, he tagged a few of the fan's hands as they reached out just to get a feel of the the Superstar. Approaching the ring, Talon sped his stride up, and ran to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope. He quickly got to his feet, and climbed the ropes, with one fist to the air, as his other grabbed the top rope, he had his feet on the bottom and second rope, using his weight to bounce on the ropes. Talon then stepped down from the ropes, and head to a corner, removing his vest and stretching for the up coming match. Which would no doubt be the toughest and most grueling match in his entire career.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:17 pm
Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man: no time to talk
Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around
since I was born.
But now it's all right. That's OK
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand
the New York Times' effect on man

"Introducing, from Decatur, Georgia! Jamie Baaadeeer!"

The crowd boo'd as the smaller, white male walked down the entrance ramp, hands extended in Bret Hart fashion. He paused at the end of the ramp to hold both of his hands in the air with his fingers pointing to the sky. The camera closed up on his face as he smirked and took off his boa and shades before setting them on the floor next to the steel steps. Jamie then hopped up on the apron, dusted his boots off on the mat and hopped over the top rope as his music died down. He took his spot in one of the corners and made a gun shape with his hands and aimed it at each of his opponents once.

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother,
you're staying alive, staying alive.
Feel the city breaking and everybody shaking,
and we're staying alive, staying alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, staying alive, staying alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, staying alive!

mr colter

Greedy Capitalist

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:52 pm
Once Bader had made it to the ring the lights in the arena shut off with a clash. The sound system popped as though the power had been cut to the entire building, only the faint glow of "Exit" signs; and cell phone screens gave illumination to the arena. The silence that came with the darkness was slowly washed away by the murmurs of confusion. It wouldn't stay this way for long as soon the opening cords of "Sound of Madness" by Shinedown began playing over the PA.

Yeah, I get it, you're an outcast
Always under attack, always coming in last
Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything
I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the a**
So paranoid, watch your back

The hiss of fog machines heralded a wave of blue fog that washed over the stage.

Oh my, here we go

As the fog built up something dark slipped through it, disturbing the calm roiling clouds of fog.

Another lose cannon gone bi-polar
Slipped down, couldn't get much lower
Quicksand's got no sense of humor
I'm still laughing like hell

The dark figure causing the disturbance moved towards the ring but with such a heavy layer of fog covering the ramp it was hard to see who was causing it.

You think that by crying to me
Looking so sorry that I'm gonna believe
You've been infected by a social disease
Well, then take your medicine

As the disturbance neared the apron it seemed to stop for just a moment. Then all at once The Number Three burst out of the fog as he jumped up to the ring. The lights flicked back on with a clang as Three climbed through the ropes, never taking his eyes off the three men in the ring.

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain
Somehow I'm still here to explain
That the darkest hour never comes in the night
You can sleep with a gun
When you gonna wake up and fight for yourself?

Three climbed up on top of the nearest turnbuckle and looked out to the fans. Getting a mixed reaction, many people had been confused by his absence, and now he returned without a word of explanation. Three opened his arms up as if to embrace the fans cheering for him. He turned back, this time with his eyes fixed on Jamie Bader. He extended one arm towards him pointing at the smaller man. Three grinned and started the match off by rushing at him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:04 am

Talon watched as the other two men made they're appearance. Jamie Bader, and Three both seemed like capable superstars, and Lester had already proven to be a problem. Talon was determined to prove himself, after getting off to a slow start here in the WWFG. So he made the decision to remedy that infection. He bolted out of his corner, looking to intercept Three with a leg lariat.

TheXFactor

Raider

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:31 pm
Three had tunnel vision on Jamie Bader; oblivious to Talon coming at him. Catching the lariat full on he was sent to the mat with a hard impact. But he wouldn't stay down. He rose right up to his feet and focused back on Jamie, ready to charge him again to begin the assault.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:53 pm
Jamie was about to high tail it and run away when he was saved by Talon. Unfortunately, Three was a big man and got right back up. Thinking quickly, Jamie would try a basement dropkick to the knee of Three, hoping to cause his opponent to faceplant on the turnbuckles behind Jamie.  

mr colter

Greedy Capitalist

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:39 pm
Three was coming in to aim a knock out blow for Jamie. But Jamie made the quick dive, hitting Three in the knee and knocking his stride out from under him. Three went down, but managed to catch himself on the ropes in front of him. Three would quickly push himself up to his feet again turning to look for that slippery little snake.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:41 pm
Jamie nailed the dropkick and quickly scrambled away to the other side of the ring, hoping to keep his distance from the menacing ogre.  

mr colter

Greedy Capitalist

Johnny Sexytimes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:40 pm
Seeing Number Three holding the ropes to support himself, Lester decides to get involved. He charges, attempting to clothesline him over the top rope.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:12 am

Talon quickly got back to his feet. Jamie was keeping his distance from Three, while Lester decided to pick Three off from behind. Talon waited a moment, and then turned his attention over to Jamie. He made his way over to Jamie, and try for a lock up. If successful Talon would try and slip Jamie into a headlock.

TheXFactor

Raider

mr colter

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:09 pm
Jamie, thinking that he was safe, was pulled into a side headlock from Talon, catching the other male completely by surprise. He struggled and wagged his finger as the ref asked if he wanted to tap out. Thinking quickly, he reached his near hand up and attempted to grab a handful of Talon's hair. If successful, he'd plant a foot behind his opponent's and yank backwards on his hair so that he could trip him up and get him to release the hold. If he could get free, he'd send a sharp shin-kick to the side of Talon's head before he could get up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:12 pm
((1 day autohit))

Lester's clothesline sends Three sailing over the top rope... To catch himself on the rope, and land safely on the apron. To finish the job, Lester aims a haymaker to Three's head, aiming to eliminate him.  

Johnny Sexytimes

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Three had been focused on Jamie, for reasons of his own, so he wasn't paying enough attention to avoid the clothesline. It sent him reeling over the top rope, but he caught himself on the apron. Unfortunately for Lester this now brought Three's attention to him. He saw the haymaker coming, and dodged to the side. Knowing a blow like that should leave a man off balance should he miss Three would try to grab Lester in a front facelock to transition right into a suplex lift, aiming to pull Lester right up over the ropes and bring him down on the apron.

[[Sorry mate, I missed your first post. Sorry for that.

Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff