Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Black Rose War

Back to Guilds

War between Dragons and humanity. Who will survive? 

Tags: literate, human, dragon, adventure, action 

Reply The War
Blackened Skies (Main RP Area for Dragons) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxx Sevren
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:21 pm
Shenai rests atop his throne, fashioned of various precious metals. The hall is open to the sky and well-lit by arcane fires that drift lazily about the room. Though it is night, the entire mountain seems to stir, as though expecting something to happen soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:18 pm
Arya

Arya slithered toward Shenai's throne quietly, muscular legs carrying her toward Shenai as she came to a halt a few feet before him. Lowering her head in a gesture of respect, she flicked her forked tongue out before rumbling, "Greetings from Arya of the Bloodwings. I was sent to see you as soon as possible..." Trailing off, she wondered if she should have addressed him as 'Lord', 'Shenai', or even 'King'. Gazing at her curved claws as she awaited a response, she sent her mind on a journey over the past few days events, occurrences and minor problems. She felt her own stomach coil uncomfortably in a sign of hunger, but she merely brushed off the feeling by focusing herself on the threat of humans and their impervious minds. The longer this war drags out, the harder it'll be to win it. What can we do to flip sides and take the advancing step? What method could there be to weaken the opponent instead of neutralizing themselves by risking half our own struggling population? A few ideas popped in her head as she contemplated each situation and upcoming result.  

Sango Kanzaki

Foxx Sevren
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:13 pm
Shenai gave the closest thing he could muster to a warm smile to Arya. He was truly glad to have another member of the Bloodwings join the cause. The dragon king stood and flexed his wings, signalling much of the hall to leave. He then sat upon his throne again.

"Vyklade sent you, I presume?" he said levelly. His voice echoed grandly through the somewhat empty hall. "I figured as much. He has always had a good eye for recruiting. I must explain the situation we find ourselves in."

Shenai stepped down from his throne, and paced slowly about Arya as he continued.

"A stroke of good fortune has fallen into our claws," he announced. "It would appear that some humans of the Empire's populace have... disagreed with certain developments that have occurred recently. A rebellion has mobilized in the western provinces, a few hours' flight from where we stand now. We need to make sure that the Empire remains divided."

He stopped, examining a small, blue flame closely. He appeared to be collecting his thoughts as he did so. In his mind, this was the perfect time to make his move, but he had to figure out how to accomplish this first attack without provoking to large a reaction from the humans. An idea came to him, as if given to him by the gods themselves.

"Arya," he commanded, making some of the younger guards jump at the sudden break in the silence. "You will go with two other seltur-altiui to the villages near the grey, walled city at the base of the mountains and wipe level them as you see fit. Leave only one human alive from each to tell of your ferocity. Do this, and you shall receive rewards befitting a noble hero. You shall leave in two moons. Speak to Zirash if you need anything more."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:32 pm
Arya

Arya processed the information given to her, all the while nodding slowly in agreement to his words. A rebellion, eh? Who would've thought... Having relaxed ever so slightly from the level tone of the king, and praise, she felt her muscles loosen considerably as she shifted her weight from side to side, as if already anticipating the battle. Not noticing that her tail tip flicked back and forth, she replied smoothly, "It shall be done. Thank you for appointing this task to me. But no reward for me, for I fight for our survival. I would feel..." Groping for the appropriate word, she finished lamely, "...strange to receive special praise." Blinking in vague embarrassment, she mumbled, "No disrespect, sire." Unsure as if to wait for a rebuke or reply to her stumbling mess, she imprinted the order in her mind's eye and considered this 'Zirash'. Do I know...? I'll just fine him, or her.

Sango Kanzaki

Foxx Sevren
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:54 am
Shenai raised his brow at Arya in surprise. Small doubts of Arya's intent began to find their way into his mind, but he brushed them away, rationalizing it as a small quirk of personality. He returned to his throne and waved Arya away, gesturing toward Zirash's den. The dragon king had little further use for the seltur-altiu for the time being and wished to return to his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:48 pm
Two Days Later...

"A Knife in the Darkness"

Foxx Sevren
Captain

Sango Kanzaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:44 am
Arya

Arya dipped her head in final respects as she proceeded towards the direction of Zirash's den. Smoothly padding her way on silent paws as quietly as possible. Not wanting to distract the King or annoy him any further than she could have, she winced slightly which each clack of her talons on the floor. Narrowing her eyes in mild irritation at her jumpiness, she resisted the instinctive urge to bare her fangs as a sign of anger. Instead, she twitched her whiskers and vanished in Zirash's den.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:31 pm
Zirash yawned loudly as she heard Arya approach. She was small, no larger than a small horse, although she claimed to be almost as old as Shenai himself. A small pile of silver coins clinked together as she stretched out. Her wings extended fully, which was only four meters from tip to tip. The small dragon jumped off the pile and landed neatly in front of Arya.

"Can I help you?" she asked politely, looking the other dragon over carefully.  

Foxx Sevren
Captain

Lycan Savior Origin

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:14 pm
Wyverian approached the throne. Even though he had protested against it, his parents had forced him to join the ranks of these dragons. He looked up at the massive Crimson dragon known as Shenai. He showed no sign of bowing or other form of respect. He just looked at him. "Hello." He said under a low breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:17 pm
"Wyverian of the Windswept Mountains," Shenai acknowledged. "Your lack of respect for my clan is noted, but this is not the time for petty disagreements. Are you aware of the current situation we, you and I, find ourselves in?"  

Foxx Sevren
Captain

Lycan Savior Origin

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:21 pm
"More or less." Wyverian noted. "The Dragons and humans are in what could soon be the biggest battle yet, one that could determine one of the races extinction." Wyverian paused, shifting his stance. "This organization of Dragons is using what could be the most savage form of fighting back possible." He let out a small breath. But of course, his small breaths let out a gust of wind that could be felt by Shenai easily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:30 pm
"It seems that you have a grasp of what is going on," Shenai growled in affirmation. "We still retain the element of surprise in this situation, however. The humans are busy with problems in their own ranks. This is the opportune time to strike. When you are ready, I want you to go to the plains city of steel with Ikna and level it. The rebellion has targeted it for their own goals, and we must make it seem that they possess a power beyond mere men."  

Foxx Sevren
Captain

Lycan Savior Origin

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:31 pm
"Hrmph, fine." Wyverian grunted. He gave Shenai one last look in the eyes before turning around and walking away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:10 am
Arya

Arya shifted her gaze fully at Zirash and flicked her billowing whiskers and tail tip in a sign of what could be read as contemplation. "I am a bit hesitant to ask, but would you recommend a bit of advice to a anti-social dragon like me?" Narrowing her eyes, she rasped her forked tongue over her fangs and murmured, "I am not acquainted with many of the dragon-folk here; and I must scrap together a team of dragons for a mission. Might you have an idea of a dragon or two for the journey I am to partake?" Awaiting a response, Arya allowed a soft sigh to escape her muzzle as she lightly examined the area around her while unconsciously twitching her fur-tipped tail.

Sango Kanzaki

Mistress-of the-Mill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:18 pm
Snerpen

Snerpen slithered towards the throne of Shenai, dipping his head in exaggerating respect as he flicked his forked tongue out from his lips. Appearing to smile cruelly, he rumbled, "M'Lord. To what do I owe this wonderful pleasure?" With a hint of a scathing hiss on the tip of his tongue, he blinked his blood-red eyes. As he awaited a response, Snerpen took the moment to lazily click his 'tentacles' against his snout, rasping his thick tongue over his blood-encrusted fangs.  
The War

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff