Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:07 am
Ashling + Nagual-An

((Ashling))
-Ashling tossed his mane deliberately, trying to push aside the long locks that'd tried sneakily to creep into his eyes as he grazed. It was something that happened often enough and it was becoming a second nature to him. Nova wouldn't cut his hair, and he didn't particularly feel any need for it to be gone anyway.. it'd grown there for a reason, hadn't it?

Pondering over the less then important topic, he glanced once again at the grass, debating whether it was worth another n**. He was full.. full enough atleast. And eating in an empty meadow was totally drag. Lifting his head more deliberately he glanced around with soft interest, before a smirk touched his muzzle.

He'd just have to hunt someone down if he didn't want to be alone. Maybe Chista would be playing around somewhere? Breaking from standstill into a trot, he began to make his way up the soft incline of the hill he'd been eating from.-

((Nagual-An))
Nagual was lounging on the other side of the hill. She had just had her fill of berries, and the events with Sanika were starting to wear off. The urge to go back and find the human was still there....

The mare was on her side, soaking in the sun. Ever so often, she would flick her tail to get some flies off her, but other then that she was resting contentedly. When the sound of hooves echoed in her ears, Nagual lifted her head with a grunt. Turning to the sound, she just saw the head of a stallion break over the ridge.

He looked familiar, but she couldn't quite place it. Who was he?

((Ashling))
-Now was the time to decide, run or take to the skies and get an aerial view. As he reached the top of the hill and spread his wings, hooves carrying him quickly, however the soft familar sight in his path came into view. Trying to stop he found himself stepping clumsily backwards, wings flaring out to try and balance himself, before he finally settled to a stop, silent for a long moment.

It was her and not his imagination right? A sudden embarrassed smirk touched his muzzle, and a half laugh erupted from him as he took a tender step forward, fluttering his wings subconciously.- "Nagual..?"

((Nagual-An))
When she saw his wings, Nagual knew exactly who it was.... With a grin, the mare got to her feet and shook out the grass. Then, she pranced towards him. With a bright grin on her face, the mare walked around the stallion, inspecting him. "Well, well, well!" She nickered towards him and then nibbled for a little bit on his long mane. "If it isn't little Ashling all grown up!"

Sticking out her tongue playfully, the mare's eyes sparkled, "Of course it's me, silly! Who else would it be?"

((Ashling))
-He grinned happily as his friend approached, trying to stand tall and regal for her, though it was a little hard considering that even now, as a stallion he stood a good few inches smaller then her.

And as she teased once again a familar little mutter touched his throat in protest- "I was never 'that' little. You're only as big as you think you are."

-Grinning some more with soft amusement he settled back to inspect his friend once more, playfully trying to tug his mane from her as she nipped.- "I thought I might be imagining things is all."

-Winking playfully he added.- "You know, too good to be true."

-Glancing around gently in search of any other soquili or beasts around he asked pondered softly.- "Are you all alone too? Haven't found yourself a two legger yet?"

((Nagual-An))
Nagual little and nudged Ashling in the shoulder, "Yes... you were that little. I was afraid some wild animal was going to carry you away." She snickered, no animal was going to take him away now. While he was a bit shorter than him, he was too large to 'whisk away'.

"Well," the mare looked around, the sun sparkling in her eye, "You're not imagining things. I am here, you are here, and this is a gorgeous hillside with the sun beating down on us all."

She grinned, "Of course I am alone... who would be able to keep up with me?" Nagual's smile shattered at the mention of a two legger. She seemed to withdraw into herself as if by a physical blow. "I don't know... I met a two-legger, but the situation is too weird. I ran off, I've needed time to consider."

((Ashling))
-Snorting a little he lifted a brow at her tease remember the soft fear she'd instilled within his colt body back in the day. How he'd spent the next few days glancing nervously around whether her heard some loud movement or the flutter of wings. Thankfully he'd gotten over it pretty quickly, and he wouldn't begrudge his friend.

Her smile was such a treat and he enjoyed her company so long ago. As her smile faded however a soft frown touched Ashling, and he soon tried to smirk again, pushing his shoulder into her own.- "Ehhh, perhaps that two legger was too big. The big ones can be a pain sometimes."

"And besides if they won't give you carrots, I'd be happy to find you those carrots I promised."

((Nagual-An))
Nagual pondered the scene over again. She shook her mane, "I don't know if she was too big or not.... they come in sizes?" That truly confused her. She had thought that all two-leggers came in one size and form. Maybe the one she met was too big.... Ashling would have to go with her next time to tell her if hers was a big one or not.

In the back of her throat, Nagual tried to giggle. The expression was mostly in vain, it came out more like a choke or hacking sound, "I didn't stay long enough for carrots, I think. I just ran... something about her...." The mare sighed and shook her head again, "I just don't know."

((Ashling))
-Teasing her back for once he offered lightly.- "Of course they come in different sizes. My two legger has always been smaller then me." -Lifting his left hoove lightly up almost to his chest height he motioned.- "It's like soquili I think.. they start out small and get bigger as they get older."

-Pondering a little softly on the thought he heard her confusing noise, ears perking foward. Nipping lightly at a lock of her mane he brushed his nose ever so softly against her cheek, a comfort of sorts? Or atleast an attempt.- "Well then, perhaps you should just meet MY two legger next time. The scariest thing she'll do is hug you to death and cover you in flowers."

-Giving another soft tug at her hair he tried to motion for her to walk forward.- "But for now forget about them. Have you found lots of good berries lately? I haven't eaten any in awhile.. Been sticking around the village mostly and visiting with my sister."

((Nagual-An))
Nagual looked at Ashlings hoof, "No, she was much taller than that. Her head was over my shoulder for sure. But that is enlightening, I would love to see a baby two-legger... I wonder if they look funny..."

Nodding, the mare's mane flopped around, "I would like to meet her..." She grinned, "Flowers, eh? As long as you don't try and eat them." Slowly, her mood was lightening.

At the tug, Nagual took a step forward as the two of them walked. "I've found some berries. With it being spring, the new set is coming in. For the most part, though, I've left some of the bushes alone, to allow them to grow into their prime." Berries were her love and joy, and the mare loved to talk about them. "Come, I'll take you to a bush that I've been watching! They should be ready now, although they still are not quite the best of the year..."

With that said, the mare took off to the forest at a slow trot.

((Ashling))
"Me eat the flowers?" -Another soft laugh errupted from him and he took a few playful nips at her side.- "I'll try to be a good boy and contain myself."

-As she took off he followed after her slowing back down to her speed once he'd caughten up.- "I'm not really hungry right now, but maybe a nibble or two. I'd like to see them in their prime too."

-His mind drifted to the small garden he'd found with his sister back when he was still a colt. Those flowers and berries seemed so full and bright. Maybe that was what it meant to be in their prime?-

((Nagual-An))
Nagual nodded agreeably, "I am not that hungry too... I was actually resting after gorging myself just there. I still feel pretty fat from it all. But the bush is hidden, so you can come back any time and take some berries. Maybe even bring you miniature two-legger over too!"

In fact, the bush was nearby. It didn't take them long at all to reach the area, as it was on the edge of the forest. Nagual walked up to it and with a shoulder exposed the bush. It was literally snug between some other bushes, and the berries were difficult to get to. But if you had someone to hold a bush asside, or did so with your shoulder like the mare now did, you could easily have your share.

The berries that were exposed were indeed round and plump with jump. Some dew was still on them, as the sun could not entirely reach them and dry them off. With a proud grin, Nagual nodded down at them, "These are the berries. I know they are hard to get to, but well worth the effort!"

((Ashling))
-Ashling's glance turned to her stomach as she mentioned the feast, and he shook his head lightly.- "You should have seen this very fat mare I saw the other day.. I'd swear her stomach bulged out atleast a hoof length from where it should have been. You look like a tiny little philly compared to her."

-Watching the area as they passed he sketched it into his memory, taking in her words with soft interest.- "I don't know if she likes berries. But perhaps we'll try! Looks like a secret bush to me. I bet noone else will find it!" -His tail swished contentedly back and forth.-

((Nagual-An))
Nagual nodded. She hadn't seen the mare, but she had met one before that would meet such a fat description. "I know what you mean. I met a mare like that once, she said a stallion did that to her!" she gasped in horror, and would have stepped away from Ashling at the thought if being in charge of showing the bush had not been on her.

"I hope no one else finds it," the horror still written on her face, although not seriously. "I went through a lot of pain to find this bush, a real treasure!" Nagual laughed at the memory. She had literally stumbled in to it, and almost spraing/broke a leg. But when she crashed into the brambles what met her face but perfect berries?

((Ashling))
-His muzzle twisted up in a look of confusion.- "A stallion did it to her? What'd he do? Force-feed her until her belly bulged?" -His eyes lifted to the sky like they often did when he thought, though his confusion did not leave this time. Why would someone do that?- "Well... I don't think it's a very good look at all. Don't let a stallion do it to you, okay?"

-Turning his gaze back to the secret bush, he let his smile fall upon his muzzle again, though it was light and soft.- "I would say that someone should stand guard.. but that'd probably just make it seem that much more exciting and have people try to look at it."

"You shouldn't worry though, these bushes look pretty thick."

((Nagual-An))
Nagual shrugged with a grin, "How should I know... I'm a mare. You're a stallion, how can a stallion get a mare so fat?" She leaned over and nudged him. "I'll try to avoid the stallions if such a thing should ever come up. In the meantime, I shall keep my eyes out!"

With a giggle, the mare nodded her head, "I think I'd have to agree. If someone stood by here all the time, it may look suspicious... But it would be fun to try and get around them!" Nagual backed up, letting the protecting bush cover the home of the berries. "You can remember their location? I hope your two-legger would like them too! I see them more with apples, though..."

((Ashling))
-As she nudged and teased Ashling lifted his head in soft thought trying to come across a way that a stallion might plump up a mare so. He'd certainly never seen a stallion that large.. so it probably wasn't something as simple as being lazy and eating alot. It must be some sort of mean hearted punishment.. or something else of ill intent. Shaking the thoughts away he simply nodded at her words.- "Good then."

"Yeah yeah, it shouldn't be too hard to find again. I've gotten pretty good at knowing which trees are which.. so as long as I look around and memorize.." -He fell silent for a moment seeming to do just that, before finally giving a large nod.-

"Mmm.. yeah, apples. They tend to be a little bigger, and probably more filling. Besides they can be grown around the village, and the two leggers don't have to go searching like we do for the berries."

((Nagual-An))
Nagual stepped back. It was probably something they needed to investigate further. They would need others to help them out. With a wide soquili grin, the mare nodded her head, man swishing about, "I think we should ask some more about that. It is a very curious happening!"

"Berries are a bit more work but worth the effort, I'd say," the mare walked around the bush, just to make sure the berries were still protected from the outside world and any sneaky animals that may try to get in. Deeming it safe, Nagual joined Ashling again.

With one last nose-poke, she walked away. "I'll see you around, Ashling! Take care and see if your two-legger wants some berries... and I'll stop by one day for some carrots... deal?"

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:42 am
Nagual-An + Wakinyan + Ramoth

((Nagual-An))
It was a beautiful day! The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and the breeze fluttered through the grass of the prairie where Nagual was resting after gorging on berries.

The mare was splayed on the ground, taking in as much sun into her fur as possible. Her tail moved a little, just to swish off the flies that tried to rest on her.

Every now and then, Nagual's eyes would open, her neck would outstretch, and she would nibble at the grass by her lips. She didn't want to do much of anything, just rest and be happy...and not think about the two-legged Sanika.

((Wakinyan))
Like a storm cloud come to rain on this serene picture, a darkness fell over the mare's figure. An annoyed snort and a hoofstamp make it all too clear what sort of creature could cast such a shadow.

The black stallion's wings twitched in an annoyed fashion as he waited for the mare to respond or at least look at him. He was ready and waiting, anxious to be snotty.

True, she was minding her own business in the middle of the prairie with wide open spaces all around. True he could have easily walked around. But today was one of Wakinyan's dark days despite the weather.

Most days Wakinyan was a bit self-important but altogether considerate, maybe even nice. Those were his light days.

The dark clouds hung in the stallions eyes. This winged stallion, this bird of thunder, was ready to roll like a summer storm.

((Ramoth))
The red eye of the young one glared at the others, the first of any he had seen since he stepped foot onto dry dusty sand from a place where wise do not tread. Ramoth studied them both intimately with a quizical eye, a curious mind, and intentions of wrong doings.

With heated breath the young foal snorted quietly and stepped up. Not shy, not boastful in his steps, he made his pressence known a short distance away. He just looked at them both, staring unblinking, with a gaze that would steal the life from them if he could.

((Nagual-An))
Nagual lazily opened one eye and stared up at the shadow blocking her sunlight. If she had had a purpose, the mare probably would have been angry or just as annoyed as the new arrival. As it was, she was hardly concerned.

Her lips curled in a soquili kind of smile. Nagual didn't lift her head, but she turned it so she could better see the imposing stallion. And he had wings! The mare was slightly jealous, but too good-natured to remark or register the extra appendages. "Hello, can I help you? Or do you just like standing in random places?" The words weren't mean or annoyed, just purely curious.

Before he could answer, the mare's attention was distracted by the arrival of yet another soquili... a colt this time. Unfortunately for her lazy self, she had to lift her head to see him over the grass. "And, erm... hi?"

((Wakinyan))
The stallion snorted, his eyes dulled over. "Move," he grumbled to the mare, either not noticing the colt or completely ignoring it, he wasn't sure which; Kinyan usually could not recall what, if any, logic was used for decision making when he got this way. "You're in my way." Stamping a hoof once again, he stretched out his wings and flapped them, stirring up the dust and loose grass into a cloud around them.

((Ramoth))
The young Ramoth looked into of the eyes of the mare that spoke to him, gazing deeply as if trying to search inside her for a deeper knowing to the being. As to respond to her greeting, the colt attempted a smile of his own, baring teeth that glistened with saliva. It was not a smile meant to please, but to induce horror.

Flicking his glowing mane he stepped his way closer yet, and stared right at the winged beast of a stallion before him. Though much older and taller, Ramoth had no respect for anyone, and he would make his mark on the world, be it on the corpses of others.

" In your way?... let me ask this. Is your entire form so fat that you have not the energy to walk around? Or have you lost the intelligence to comprehend the ability to walk in any other angle than straight? I'm very curious as to which one it is"

((Nagual-An))"In your way?" the mare wondered. She couldn't help but look around... the prairie was wide and clear... she herself was the only 'obstacle' in quite a large expanse. Oh well, maybe she should do as asked.

As Nagual slowly and carefully got to her hooves, she caught the colt's 'smile'. It definately wasn't appealing, but it made her giggle. She thought it made him look cute! Finally to her feet, she shook herself off. Some stray pieces of grass and dirt fluttered out of her mane.

Settling back down, she turned her attention to the words of the little one. "My, my... such bold words from such a young colt!" A smile was plastered on her face, though she was secretly a bit concerned. The little one acted as an adult, but didn't look that old. And the adult seemed to have a temper of his own. She would never understand those of the male race....

"I'm Nagual," the mare said, looking back and forth from the other two. She wanted an introduction, but wasn't sure if she was going to get one from either of them.

((Wakinyan))
"I'm walking here," was the only reply the male uttered as the female moved to accomodate him. On a normal day, Wakinyan would be ashamed to treat a mare that way and would be angry to see anyone else do the same.

The words of the colt and mare were grazing his ears but not sinking in; the stallion was walking through here and didn't understand what was hard to grasp. So he started walking again, though the colt stood before him.

((Ramoth))
Ramoth shook his head in disgust, his first sighting of the others similar to his kind, and all he finds is a dtiz of a female, and a winged male with the inteeligence of a stone wall. Ramoth sneered and spat on the ground.

" I wonder now, who would be the child and who would be the adult among us. So simple minded, I care not to deal with you."

With that Ramoth turned away from the stallion, while doing so, flipping his wing at the males face, and then walking over to the mare to stare at her closely.

((Naugal-An))
Nagual stood her ground. Mentally, she shrugged... she wasn't expecting a name from either of them. Maybe she didn't want wings... it seemed to make these two act as if they had a stick up their butt.

When the glowing colt came closer, the mare stood her ground and stared right back at him... that was until it hit her that maybe they really DID have sticks up their butts. Every now and then, she would look down at the colt then at the retreating stallion. When her gaze rested on the stallion, though, she would try to maneuver her head to get a better view. "Dern tail is in the way!" Nagual muttered to herself and then turned back to the colt.

"Would you mind turning around and lifting your tail? I want to check something out..." She asked as if she was asking a simple thing, not something that was a little outlandish.

((Wakinyan))
The stallion blinked as the wing clipped the tip of his nose. The clouds rolled away from his consciousness and he wiggled his muzzle.

"Hey! Why'd you do that, stupid kid? I didn't go bapping you, now did I." He sauntered up to the two like he hadn't noticed anything until now. "Don't you know you should respect your elders. How do you do, miss?" He tossed his tricolored mane and examined them with his red eyes.

((Ramoth))
Ramoth just looked at the mare as if the dumbest question in the world was just asked. Staring at her with a look of contempt, he just snorted softly.

" No"

Ramoth while trying to have his behind examined by a mare who clearly had hit their head against a rock, looked at the now emotional stallion and glared at him with red eyes.

" I'll show respect to those that may deserve it, when I find them. And I did not hit you, I was mearly swinging my wing, you just happened to be " In the way" "

Ramoth put a lot of spite in those last few words.

((Wakinyan))
Wakinyan grumbled. "Forget it..." The stallion left, embarassed. It was better to pretend things like this didn't happen.

((Nagual-An))
Nagual didn't even have a chance to respond before the two males got into a short-lived spat in which the stallion ended up walking away. The day was turning out interesting indeed.

Though, she was a bit disappointed the colt would help her figure out if her had a stick up his rear end. Oh well, you couldn't always get what you wanted. For now, she would have to assume there was a stick enlodged there, and probably most painfully by the way he was acting.

As the colt said his words, though, Nagual was taken aback. Was he trying to defend her? Surely not with the looks she keeps getting from him. What was so many of the sour-pussed soquili gave her those kind of looks? Maybe he'd answer that.

"Hmmm... looks like he's left..." Nagual watched the winged stallion leave then turned back to the male left behind. Her eyes sparkled curiously, hoping he would help he with the dilemna, "By the way... why do you keep looking at me like that?"

((Ramoth))
Ramoth was left with the nitwit of a mare, she asked rather odd questions and said rather strange things. He looked at the stallion walking away and shook his flared mane. In a battle of wits the adult had been disarmed and gutted thoroughly. Looking back to the female, he walked towards her with an angry look and then leaned up to press his nose to hers to stare her right in the eyes.

" You mean this?"

((Nagual-An))
While Nagual wasn't usually the smarter creature, it took a lot to shake her from a joyful-naive kind of mood. So she wasn't the least intimidated when the colt came to her with an angry grin and pressed so close. If anything, she was a little worried that he might make her fat. Everyone told her males made mares fat, but never told her how.

"No, not like that," Naugal rolled her eyes but didn't back up even an inch. "A look more like this," and then she executed the look perfectly. It was a mixture of disgust, looking at an inferior being, and annoyance.

((Ramoth))
Ramoth smirked with a hint of a sneer, yes, she was very clueless. He wondered if he might use her later to execute plans he might construct, a ptsy is always a good find.

" That look?, I give that to everyone who hasn't been where I've been. Now your name, you will give it, and I might honour you with mine so that you will remember it well, someday it will be but a whipser on the lips of frightened sleepers"

Ramoth too did not back away.

((Nagual-An))
Nagual snorted, "Hasn't been where you've been? And where might that be? I've been many places and seen many things. You don't look very old to have many experiences in life." That was probably the closest she could get to trying a condescending attitude. He hadn't answered her question though... a few time in fact.

The mare couldn't help but smile, though their faces were so close, that only her eyes would show it appropriately. "My name? Why... I've already said it. But if your memory is that poor, I guess I will have to give it again," Nagual said everything in a teasing manner, not the kind that the colt spoke in. "My name is Nagual-An."

((Ramoth))
Ramoth smirked once more, the mare was surprising, but still a dolt in his mind.

" You might have given it, but I did not desire it that moment in time. My name is Ramoth, and I am from the place where nightmares and fear do tread, this is not a place where you have been. But now I believe I shall leave, and see what else this place offers me."

Ramoth then snapped his teeth in a sharp click, very close to her nose, and then walked away, making sure to keep his tail down

" No"

((Nagual-An))
Nagual listened to the colt's speech. He was more than he seemed.... it interested her. She all of a sudden wanted to learn more about him... and why he acted that way. Those thoughts lead her to Sanika... but the two-legger seemed to know more about her personally; knew her name when it hadn't even been given. And his name was Ramoth? He would have to remember that.

And nightmares? What were those? She had so many questions, but the colt seemed to be done with her. When he snapped his teeth -possibly threateningly?-, Nagual looked down at him with amusement. He was kind of cute... once you got past all those rought edges. And his wings looked very rough indeed!

When he walked away, tail tightly held down, Nagual could help but snicker. Even by leaving he wouldn't give her the pleasure of having at least one question answered. Maybe next time she would ask?

"See you later, Ramoth!" she called out, then turned on her her back hooves and galloped away, kicking up clods of dirt along with her merry laughter.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:16 pm
Nagual-An + Sanika (Human)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:16 pm
Nagual-An + Shimshek

What was she doing again? Oh, right. Bemoaning the dullness of... right now. She was bored out of her mind. Nothing to do, nothing to see, no one around, et cetera et cetera et cetera. Argh. Entreri wasn't around, and she had wandered away from Aruna and Mocha for the time being because Mocha drove her crazy, with her bouncing about, happiness, and pretty getting dirty, something she despised greatly.

Dirt. Mud. Grime.

Ugh, she thought. Truly disgusting. This happened every time she got bored. Her mind would return to thinking about that... dirty stuff. That, and, there was no one around for her to pick on. Darn it. She needed an outlet right now, for no absolute reason.

Poor Nagual, she never knew what was coming. After a fun morning with her two-legger Sanika, the mare was feeling a little... unclean? It wasn't that she disliked the two-legger, it was just she still wasn't completely used to 'being' with one. So, she wanted to get that scent and feeling off her...and there was only one way to do that.

Nagual-An was rolling around in the meadow in she head hoofsteps nearby by. Stopping immediately, the mare laid comfortably, her ears perked and her head with tossled -leafy- mane searching around for the disturbance.

There! She saw a winged mare. Still not getting up, she whinied a welcome, her voice echoing among the tall grasses.

She stiffened when she heard a whinny, then relaxed slightly as she spotted a mare... with leaves... in her mane... and... "Well, hello, there," she greeted, while mentally she gleefully jumped at the chance.

Someone was here. Someone who looked like she'd be picked on. But maybe she should pretend to be nice while adding subtle insults... heheheh. Smirking to herself at her genius, she flicked her tail slowly. "Why are you... rolling around, dear?" she questioned, eyeing her carefully.

There was a lingering scent of human around the meadow... Did this mare belong to a human too? She nearly snorted in disdain then and there. Were all the Soquili of the meadows and forest owned by humans!? Pathetic!

Nagual shifted one ear back to hear if anything else was coming, but kept one on Shimshek. The mare made a very foal-ish face in distaste, "Trying to get the two-legger smell off me..." Without another word, she disappeared in the grass, rubbing her neck trying vainly to get the smell off her.

Lifting her head up again, Nagual eyed the other mare. It was in curiosity, not warily, "What are you doing here?

Trying to get the two-legger scent off her? "You're not going to get the scent off you that way..." she observed, and smiled. "Follow me; I'll show you how to get rid of it." She turned, flexing a wing, and then looked back at the mare.

"I'm here because I'm traveling." Half the truth, at least. She was traveling, but she was also here because the mare looked so naive and vulnerable. She could teach this mare a thing or two. Maybe. With the way she looked, any lust-filled stallion could catch her, then rape her...

...Unawares.

She nearly laughed aloud for the silliness of it. Oh, well. "Any particular reason why you're here?" she asked as she led the way to a lake.

"Oh?" Nagual stood up immediately and shook her fur out. She pranced up to the other mare. Even if they couldn't really get the smell out, at least it would be a bit of an adventure! Maybe some berries.... it had been awhile since she had gone rightfully hunting for berries.

"Any place in particular? Or just about? I've always enjoyed just little adventures... that sort of thing. I just left the edge of the desert this morning, I'm on a search for some berries. Do you know where I can find some?" Nagual chattered incessantly.

Shimshek's ear twitched slightly from time to time as the mare chattered endlessly. "I haven't a clue where you could find berries... desert? A place in particular, yes." She managed to answer each of the mare's inquiries, but then tuned her out.

Endless, useless chatter was unwanted, unneeded. "Here. Use this flower," she nosed at a violet, "and rub it where you can reach around your coat. Then wash yourself out in the water. The smell will vanish." The mare was dull-looking, nothing compared to herself.

She prided herself on her looks, and found herself to also be quite intelligent. She hadn't met anyone yet who could match her. Yet, anyway. She hoped the day never came.

Nagual looked down at the flower and took a deep whiff, "Violets?" She made a face again, mostly in surprise. This time it was at the strong smell. She was disappointed that the mare didn't know about any berry locations.

Without another, thought, though, she dropped again and rolled in the violets. She didn't really have hands to rub it around herself. Finished with that, the mare shook herself off again and then plunged in the nearby river, where the mare immersed herself.... and stayed.

She liked water, too...

She rolled her eyes. "You didn't have to roll around in them. But that's a good way to do it, I suppose." She eased herself into the water slowly, deciding a nice soak would do, since this lake was lukewarm thanks to the beating hot sun from today.

The water felt nice; it calmed her frayed nerves. Closing her eyes, she asked softly, "So... what name do you go by? I am Shimshek." She found it interesting that neither of them had introduced themselves to the other yet.

She also found she couldn't pick on this mare. Somehow. She just... didn't want to. Disgusted with herself, she moved further into the lake. Why was she being so... so... so nice?

"But I wanted to roll in them..." Nagual giggled, diving under the water. When she came buck up, she dprays water at the other mare through her teeth, and then used her neck to make a wave go over the winged mare.

Her eyes sparkled with laughter, "I am Nagual-An." The name rolled smoothly off her tongue.

She nearly squeaked when she was splashed with a huge amount of water. Annoyed, she returned the favor, and tried to swim away before more could be made.

...Wait a minute.

What had this mare pulled her into!? "Well, Nagual-An," she called back. "I am Shimshek!" She swam further. She was soaking nicely until the silly mare had splashed her!

And why was she still being so nice!?

Nagual laughed childishly, and also swam away after she was sputtering from water falling in her mouth from Shimshek's attack. "It's nice to meet you, Shimshek, but I may be your undoooooo-ing!"

Without another word, she grabbed a mouthful of water and let a stream out towards the other mare. If she had wings she would be much better, but she didn't and so she didn't worry about.

"You are endearing," she muttered angrily, blinking to get the water out of her eyes. "Fine, if it's a water war you want, it's a water war you shall get!" she declared. Unlike Aruna, she didn't mind playing... as long as no stallions were around to see her so undignified.

"Take this!" she leaped and came down, diving strongly to create a wave to rise up and toward Nagual. Surfacing, she grinned, eyes gleaming. "See if you can dodge that!"

Nagual squeaked playfully, her eyes widening. She didn't know what exactly to do... so she dove under the water to wait it out. Rising, the mare sputtered out some water. "Ack! Pah! Puh!"

Doing the best she could, the mare flipped her tail, letting a train of water flick forward. Some of it sprinkled down on her, matted mane and all, but the majority made its way to Shimshek.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:17 pm
Nagual-An + Malarif

It was a 'sunny morning'. Nagual had spent another day on her own, away from her two-legger. The sun hadn't quite fully risen yet, but something pulled the mare from her sleep. Waking up, she tried to battle the sleep that refused to leave.

The mists didn't help either, but she wanted to go... somewhere... but where? Her sleep was still with her and blocking her senses.

Malarif had no two legger to call his own, he had been born from an abandoned basket, in the care of a stitched up freak of a Soquili who soon tired of his insults and insubordination and left him. Now he was alone, grazing on the lush grass that made him feel sick, his fur coated with the oil that he had carried with him since birth. He flicked his young mane out of his already paling irises and looked about himself.

It seemed he was alone, as usual.

Nagual-An stumbled into a meadow. The mist played heavily on her mind, and confused her to bits and pieces. Was there a figure over there? Determined to check it out, the mare pranced over.

"Uh... H-" Her words were cut short as she tripped and fell into the tall grass, hiding her splotchy form.

Mal quirked a brow rather agressively in surprise at the new arrival. His posture stiffened almost immediately and he pawed the ground rather agitatedly with a hoof. However, he soon realised he didn't have much to fear as his target dissapeared into the grass. He blinked once.

Nagual grunted, spitting out clods of dirt and grass. Who put that hole there!? With a groan of pain and sleepiness, the mare crookedly got back to her feet and shook herself off. Dirt and springs of grass flew and then settled. She looked around, her eyes still glazed in her half-asleep stage.

"Hey, where'd you go?" The mare looked around, not seeing the dark figure.

Malarif simply gawped for a bit, stunned that such a ditzy creature could somehow bounce it's way through life. Then again it could just be him who was strange, after all, he had unnerved Tka enough. With a snort, he trotted forward, head held up in as regal a manner as he could manage. He walked over to her, looked down and stated. "I went nowhere, you were the one who dissapeared into the ground."

Nagual twirled around, finally seeing him again. Her misfortune -for she couldn't admit it was a fall- had disorientated her. "Oh there you are!" she grinned happily. She was a little tipsy from her sleepiness.

"Psha!" The mare snorted very un-lady-like, "I didn't dissapear... like dissapear, ya!"

Mal again looked stunned. Blinking, it seemed-all too often.

"Uh. Yeah, you did. Right there. One minute you were there the next minute, gone." He frowned, the expression odd against his false manic grin. "What's your name?" he all but demanded.

Shaking out her mane of any last-minute pieces, Nagual finished by cocking her head questionably to the side. "Well, I, ahh... tripped...?" Can you do that in dreams? Usually, she could fly in her dreams.....

"I am Nagual-An... what about you?"

The black foal couldn't quite get his head round her or the way she acted, tilting his head. "I'm uh..Malarif. Nacht, Nightmare, whatever one of them you feel like calling me." The polite thing would be to say nice to meet you but he wasn't generally polite. "You live around here?" he had no knowledge of the two leggers, having been born away from them. "Know anyone?"

"Nightmare....?" Nagual's confused frown deepened. "I know another 'nightmare', but his name is Ramoth.... but you don't look anything like him...."

"No" the mare shook out her head, "I am from everywhere but lately have been mostly at the desert.... for the most part."

"What do you mean, 'Know anyone'?" Nagual was very confused, her state-of-mind wasn't right, and the sleepiness still wore on her.

"I only know those names as memories, though most simply call me Mal or Malarif. It doesn't matter much." he nodded "I have never met this Ramoth of who you speak, no doubt I will someday." He had never seen desert before, the very would foreign to him "de-sert?" he asked "What's that like there then?"

Nagual wasn't sure quite what Mal was saying. "Maybe you'll meet him. Last I saw, he was little like you!" At the last bit, the mare giggled a little humorously. What a strange dream! And that grin.... a happy little fellow!

"The desert?" Nagual frowned, "It's.... sand, like a beach... but everywhere. I don't like it a whole lot, there isn't that many berries around."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:51 pm
Nagual-An + Yei Umeko + Others
SKINWALKERS EVENT
-Overview-

Nagual was with Yei that night, just hanging out among the mountains and enjoying themselves when they heard a scream in the village. They rushed that night and arrived in the Village that morning. It had appeared the place had been attacked.

They set about as private investigators, mostly doing their own thing. Nagual seemed to have an allergic reaction to anything that was touched. There, they saw the pelted man and immediately distrusted and disliked him. Things settled down and the appalled mares went to investigate the corn field.

Nagual had a sneeze-attack in which they had to escape from. Exhausted they found a nice spot to eat some berries, drink some water, and sleep.

The next morning they both woke refreshed and went back to the village, where the two-leggers attacked them and Yei struck out at one. They were being treated badly, but at least the pelted man was given his due. They stuck around the edge of the crowd until he left... only to have him return in the morning with two accomplices.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:15 pm
Nagual-An + Sanika (Human) + -introducing- Kislin

Sanika rode on Nagual's back.

The bond between the two strengthened every night, where they met in their dreams and talked like friends. There, language didn't matter. Sanika would tell the mare stories of her life with the Mayans, her travels, and the dream-scape that she travelled as a Seer. Nagual listened, enraptured by the tales. Every morning, however, the mare would remember only bits and pieces.

While the walked along, Sanika sang a song in her native tongue. Nagual didn't understand the words but with their connection she understood the meaning. It was a tale about the star gods, and their passage in the sky. The mare nodded her head in time to the song.

"Move, you're blocking the way!" A voice chipped in from the ground.

Nagual literally jumped, almost dislodging the woman on her back. Sanika clung on, barely. "Nagual-An! What are you doing?" Her song stopped abruptly.

The mare settled and looked around, still in the breeze. Where did that voice come from? Her nostrils flared.

TBC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:18 pm
Nagual-An + Kislin + Sanika (Human) + Viola-basket

--  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:31 pm
Nagual-An + Viola + Yei Umeko + Paramekia + Kislin
PRP

Well... it was quite a surprise for both Nagual and Sanika when their little 'berry basket' broke and revealed a small flutter soquili with a horn. It was a pleasant surprise for both of them... but what where they going to do? They lived in the desert and the newest arrival, named Viola after the color of berries she seemed to resemble, was... well, a flutter! She needed flowers; or so they believed.

Nagual was taking the youngling through the mountains to get to the plains beyond. Sanika stayed at home but the rambuncious Kislin was around.

The mare was having a hard time. She was tasked with watching over the new filly, but Viola was curious about everything and was crazy! Nagual wanted to join her... but knew better not too. Kislin was not helping the situation. "Nooooo!!!!" the mare pouted, trotting precariously to where Kislin was showing Viola a nice rocky cliff. The flutter was still rocking on her feet, what was he thinking!? "Careful Viola, that is- EEEE!" The mare slipped and fell to her knees.

Digging her back hooves in, Nagual pushed and fell back just in time to not tumble over the edge.

Kislin looked at the mare, his bright eyes holding dramatic pain, "What, you don't worry about me....?"

Viola watched the mare with wide eyes, not out of fear but wonder. Her mouth was parted in enjoyment, and slowly broke out into a small smile. She was just about to ask Nagual to do it again but then thought better as the mare got back to her feet and shook herself off.

"That's alright... I'm okay," Nagual mumbled, sure that neither was concerned she had almost fell over the cliff and died!

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Paramekia raised a brow as he watched the mare swann in and out from behind the teepee, striking various posese as she reajusted various pieces of 'jewellery' that she had been given by admirers. In comparison to him, she was suitably under dressed but needless to say, she took significantly longer than him to make herself ready.

It had already taken an hour and as the second approached it looked as though it was going to be a long day, but, much to his pleasure she seemed satisfied with her appearance this time round and now, made her way over to him with a warm smile on her equine lips.

"Are you quite finished indulging yourself?" The stallion inquired, his brow raised somewhat.

"Quite." The young mare agreed, flicking her tail round to brush against her hindquarters. It wasn't that she had anyone in particular to impress this morning but it felt nice to be this pretty, that and it had given her time to prepare for what she had to say. "So, are you ready for the packs?" She continued, tilting her head to the side.

"Packs?" His brow furrowed and then, it dawned on him, for some obscure reason he had agreed to allow the young mare to place packets of berries on the spikes around his shoulders and...on his horns. What, what had possibly possessed him to do that?

Nevertheless, he soon discovered that even if he had rejected he would have no chance for the young mare had already begun to slip the packs onto his horns and some were a little would of his reach - alas, at least Ailurinae couldn't see this or he would never live it down.

"I truly hope this will be worth it." He murmured coolly as he felt a little of his dignity drift away. Needless to say the mare didn't reply and instead, upon finishing she began to drift towards the direction of the deserts where she had last seen Nagual - could anyone say 'special delivery'?

They hadn't gotten much further. After her brush with death, Nagual was tired and only wanted to rest... well away from any cliffs! They had found a stable area of mountain rock, and the mare was sprawled, her sides heaving in mock exhaustion.

Viola, however, was a bundle of energy. With Kislin hitching a ride on her back, she pranced around, asking nonending questions.

"What is that, Kislin?" the flutter filly would ask.

The ferret would barely look up, looking with his small eyes, "That, my dear Viola, is a falcon."

"What's a falcon?" would be the next question.

To which he would reply with a shrug she couldn't see, "A bird... a winged animal. They eat other animals."

"Ick," Viola would comment, before going to the next question, "What's that?"

Nagual listened intently, but sometimes would roll her eyes. The 'falcon' was really a vulture.... big enough to carry little Viola off, so the mare was sure to carefully watch the small soquili.

On the whole, the mountains were reasonably quiet at this time of the morning and as a result, neither stallion nor mare struggled to take note of the chattering that carried itself across the light breezes. Oddly, Yei could only recognise one of the voices while the other two remained unfamiliar - had Nagual found new friends?

"Oooh, she's nearby!" Releasing a small squeal of delight from her position up-wind, she quickened her pace to a brisk trot. Although, considering Paramekia's height, he simply had to extend his stride to keep up with the fiery mare.

"Naaaagual!" Yei called out, a hint of excitement in her voice as she came over the slope, only pausing as she caught sight of the flutter foal and the ferret. A long silence followed as the fiery mare tried to take in everything she had seen before she at last released a squeal.

"When did you have a foal? Who's the father!" She continued as she scuttled forward, leaving Paramekia to arch a brow as he came over the slope, hair ornaments chiming musically against the wind.

Nagual looked behind her while still laying down and whinnied. Her initial happiness at seeing Yei overtook any other feelings -even of being afraid of the cliff edge. The mare got to her feet, Kislin rushing forward and jumping on her back at the last instant.

Nagual pranced forward to greet Yei, when the questions registered in her mind. "What?" The mare looked behind her, she only saw Viola standing there -watching intently with ears perked curiously. "Me? Foal? Father? What?"

Kislin giggled, climbing up Nagual's neck using her mane as a grip. At the mare's head the ferret paused and stared at the fiery creature his eyes beheld. "She thinks Viola is... your's Nagual...." He wasn't sure if the gray mare he was using as a post knew what that meant.

She didn't. "Isn't she?"

Viola was getting a little bored... she trotted forward, her cloven hooves sure on the rocks, and went to Paramekia to stare in shock. He was definitely more than she'd ever seen. "What are you?" her bright eyes sparkled as she looked up to him. She wasn't afraid, just... curious.

Kislin shook his head, pulling out a strand of Nagual's mane. "No.... how did you get her?"

Nagual paused to think, "She came out of a basket..... we found it in a berry bush..."

The ferret nodded, "So not your's."

"I don't understand...." the mare tried to get a glimpse of the creature on her head.

What are you? Paramekia stared increduously at the filly as she enquired as to what he was, now surely she was not as silly as that? Still, he gave a snort of disapproval at her apparent lack of respect for her elders and gave another shake of his head, needless to say, with the occasonal shake the berries upon the spikes around his shoulders and upon the horns on his head rustled uncomfortably and gave away their presence.

"I could ask the same of you, child." He replied at last, canting his head to the side with a furrow of his brow, "You are an orphan?"

"Oooh, she's so cute!" Dismissing Paramekia's somewhat disapproving expression the mare scuttled forward to nuzzle at the young filly's head. It only took her a few moments more of cooing before she returned her attention to Nagual though.

"So she's definately not yours then..." Yei gave a little sigh and swivelled her ears round, "That's a shame, I always wanted a little neice." She murmured softly, "Maybe next time eh?"

Viola was slightly taken aback by Paramekia's response. She hadn't meant to be smug or anything. In fact, she was curious. Her eyes glazed over as the filly tried to understand what it was he was asking. "An 'or-phan'? What is that?" She had no idea that she had to come from somewhere and someone... no one had told her.

Yei was a nice distraction, though. She looked normal, at least, and she was so bright! Pushing aside her thoughts, the young flutter grinning happily at Yei, and neighed softly when nuzzled, "Hi!!!!"

Kislin rolled his eyes. Though he was Nagual's he felt that he needed to protect Viola. The little thing was just born that morning! He hopped down from Nagual's forehead and skittered to Viola, where he jumped onto her back, and glared at Paramekia from his stance.

Nagual looked back and forth, confused with all the attention Viola was getting. Sure, she was a foal, but was there something incredibly different about her? And what WAS Yei talking about....? The mare was just too ignorant.... While she pondered, the shake of the stallion's horns caught her attention. She gawked for awhile, unbelieving her eyes until... "BERRIES!?"

With absolutely no decor, the mare lunged forward and got right into Paramekia's face expectantly. Surely, he would shaaaaaaare!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:24 pm
Nagual-An + Sanika (Human)

Nagual-An and Sanika were starting to understand each other much more. They were coming in to the full connection that was between them. Being the other half to one another's souls definately helped, but their languages were so different. While awake, the soquili and the seer could only communicate in raw thoughts: emotions, pictures, feelings. At night, though.... the language barrierrs seem to dissolve. They have complete understanding.

So, when Nagual came home, slightly flustered, Sanika was concerned. She tried to get the information from the mare, but it was muttled and mixed with confusion. The human could get a few snippets of the event:

Nagual was on one of her usual adventures when she met with a dark stallion with large wings and fire among his mane and tail.

When Sanika questioned her, she came to know that Nagual knew this stallion from before and considered him a friend. Sanika frowned, the mare was too trusting.

The two of them talked and were walking around when the stallion suggested the play a game. Nagual was excited for the prospect of something new. So, she didn't ask any questions. The mare did as he said. By the end, she was confused.... when was the game going to start? But, the stallion left... he seemed happier than before, at least.

The woman was worried. She had seen what game they played, and it worried her immensely. Sanika could tell that he was a Dreamscape creation, some called his kind Nightmares. And, if Nagual was pregnant now..... She laid a hand comfortably on Nagual's withers and hope... hoped that the mare was not carying that stallion's children.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:26 pm
Nagual-An + Viola + Ashling + Kislin

Nagual cludded along. Her swelled belly was uncomforable, and making the mare more irritable than she usually was. With every step, she cursed in a strange language. Why was this happening to her? If she had known the berries were baaaaad.....

A twig snapped. Much as she wanted to twist around quickly to see what was there, Nagual only managed a slow turn of her head. When she saw it was only Viola with Kislin riding along, the mare grumbled. "Why are you even here?" she snapped, her usually bright eyes glazed over.

Viola knew Nagual was not feeling too well, so continued to walk over without faltering. "We daren't leave you alone."

The gray mare snorted. She didn't say anything else, just continued to walk awkwardly. All she wanted to do was enjoy the day and forget her swollen stomach.

-It'd been a long while since Ashling had been out and about to play. With all the strange activities going on lately.. the scary men with smoke sticks.. the bad soquili that played mean tricks on others.. Ashling's tiny little two legger had been filled with terror. And as much as he wanted to go, he couldn't bear looking at those scared young eyes fill with pain.

So he'd stayed in the village.. not leaving to play, simply keeping the little one company, finding ways to amuse himself among the two leggers.

But slowly peace had returned to the little indian, her nightmares fading, and slowly her rein on Ashling was slipping once again. And today for the first time in what felt like ages Ashling was free to play as he wished, while Nova hung around the women, watching them weave beads into intricate things.

The world seemed new, the oncoming fall changing the surroundings from what he remebered.. but even time hadn't changed his memories, and as the familar flash of color touched his eyes, his trot was brought to a halt.

It was Nagual wasn't it? That flash of color? Perhaps it was another with her same pattern...? He called out hopefully, a loud whinny to cross the distance between them. -

Nagual heard the call, but faintly. She stopped, lifted her head, and looked around with blurry eyes. Her nostrils flared to try and catch a scent, but failed. The mare grumbled something wistfully.

Viola was nearby Nagual, and finally caught up to the mare. Her sight found the little flutter soquili. He was small, like her! And somewhat the same coloring. Her ears perked towards him, and she tried to learn everything about him without saying so much as a word. Finally, she noticed that he was watching Nagual. Viola turned to the other mare, "A friend of yours?"

Nagual shook her head, her stringy-unhealthy mane flopping, "I don't know... who is it?"

"A stallion," Viola cocked her head to the side, trying to see over the distance. "He is smaller, like me, and with wings. He is also a similar color, but darker.... I cannot tell a whole lot from this distance."

Nagual wracked her failing mind. That sounded familiar..... a breeze picked up, and bit of scent came over. She had it for ooooone moment.... that smelled like... oh who? Pausing, she held tight to the thought, "ASHLING!?"

The mare looked around. She might as well be blind for how well she could see.

-Ever the bundle of energy and excitement, Ashlings ears perked with the faintest sound of his name, before his hooves began to carry him with feverish joy in her direction.

The bright splash of purple at her side drew his attention for a moment, eyes locked on the.. mare?.. as he drew nearer. Already his voice was calling over the distance with childish excitement- "Nagual! Is that really you! What strange and fortunate luck I have! I even have something for...."

-His words cut off abruptly as he found himself near enough to truely see his old friend. The obvious wear and discontent on her body.. her stomach swollen and bloated. Brows furrowing, he slid to a halt a few lengths away, finding suddenly the words didn't want to come out anymore.

What'd happened to his friend while he was gone!? Instead he stood silently, muzzle twisting in a soft frown, body held still as if he were afraid to touch her. The strange curse had taken her over.. hadn't it? Some male stuffed her fat so she couldn't run away... -

Nagual and Viola waited. Mostly, because Nagual simply didn't feel like running up to greet her friend. Her heart was in it, but her body resisted her every move. She was able to lift her head without too much naseaua taking over. Good thing Ashling was smaller; if he was a different kind of stallion he'd be towering over her. "You were saying....?" A small smile broke on her face, the only hint that she was indeed happy to see him.

Viola smirked at Ashling. She didn't really understand how Nagual managed to get so fat -they had eaten the same berries- but she was starting to get used to Nagual 'new look'. "Awww, don't frown like that, it is so not becoming of you!"

"Oh ummm.." -He tried to recover, looking to the flutter lightly, before answering lamely.- "I was just surprised is all.."

-Eyes turning back to Nagual he tried his best to smile despite the scene before him, and finally his eyes dragged away, muzzle rummaging into his mane in hopes that the carrot had remained twisted in his locks, he finally found it, pulling it free with tender teeth.

Holding the large root out for the mare, he spoke simply, the few words he could manage between clenched teeth.- "Fur you"

-He was curious about the little flutter.. heck.. had things been different he'd already have baited the two into playing. But Nagual just looked so.. sad.. and fat, her sparkle from before dulled. Why had she let some male do that to her! Hadn't she promised? Way back when.. hadn't she promised to stay away from stallions so they didn't stuff her fat.

The flutter mare.. had she helped her escape? This was so confusing..-

Nagual stared blankly at the carrot, uncomprehending. She saw the orange morsel, but because she had never seen one before the mare didn't understand what exactly was going on. She couldn't remember that he had promised her one so long ago. It was too much to move to take it... or so her body told her. She didn't want to stand, didn't want to move, didn't want to lie down, didn't want to stay.... why could she get no comfort? At least when she slept Sanika helped with it all.

"Ahhh..." Nagual started, questioningly.

Kislin came forward, to be helpful. He eyed the stallion, seeing if this Ashling understood what had happened to Nagual. Neither of the mare understood it. The small ferret, delicately grabbed the carrot from Ashling, and went back to his mare. Being careful, he dangled from Nagual-An's matted mane, holding the carrot in from of her muzzle.

Nagual saw what the ferret was doing, and stood still, thankful for his intervention. Finally, she took a bite from the carrot.... and felt immediately sickened. He stomach rolled and the mare flinched. "Eeeeerrrmmm...." She dropped her head, that did not feel good.

Kislin frowned, but climbed back on the mare's head to tie the carrot in her mane. He was hoping the carrot might have helped.

Viola frowned as well. She had held her breath while Nagual tried the morsel, and let her breath out when Nagual announced her discomfort. "Well, we tried," she looked as Ashling forlorn. "She hasn't been able to eat much of anything..... only the strange foods that the two-legger makes...."

-He didn't understand it.. He loved carrots! He had been so sure she would too. Oh how he longed to see that face once more.. the happy and delighted look on his friend's face as they hunted berries.

Not the worn and torn creature before him. She was sick... and that was the fault of whatever nasty stallion had kept her prisoner and forcefeed her belly to swell.

Wings fluttering with a soft nervousness, his voice came out strained, obvious worry on his voice, and for perhaps the first time in his life, anger touched him.- "Who is the male that fattened you up so!?"

"I... I'll go tell him he can't have you..." -His voice slowly drifted, if only he knew what exactly lie ahead for him if he actually took up that theat.- "He needs to know that you can't just forcefeed and hold captive mares! Ecspecially not my friends."

Viola looked heart-stricken as she watched Ashling. She could see why Nagual was such friends with him. He seemed so similar to the gray and black mare, and those were the kind of soquilis that when they were sad the whole world seemed more dreary. Though, just like Nagual, the purple mare was just as clueless about the stallion's part in swollen bellies. "Male?" She looked from Nagual to Ashling and back. "I thought she was having a reaction from bad berries."

Nagual tried to smile, but it only came half-way, when she heard Ashling's statement. Her clogged ears only got bits and pieces, but she shook her head. While she did that Viola spoke, so the mare didn't hear anything as to what her companion said. "No, there was no male. I think I had a bad reaction to some berries."

Kislin frowned from his perch and looked at Ashling. He knew exactly where babies come from, and he also knew that berries did not cause some extended waistlines for mares. "We don't know, she won't explain it to us. I personally think it's that dark firey one.... I never trusted him!"

The mare slowly turned her head to glare at Kislin to the best she could. It wasn't as menacing as she had hoped; what with her half-closed eyelids and runny eyes. "Ramoth? Why would he, how could he....? No, he couldn't. It was the strange-tasting berries."

Kislin only shook his head, his frown deepening on his soft face. He forgave Nagual, she was still so young, and pregnant.

Viola took a deep sigh, "But... Nagual, I ate those berries too, and I am not fat." She twirled her head to peer at her flanks. Nope, not fat.

Nagual turned her gaze on to the purple mare, "I said it was the berries!" That was the best she could do to snap at Viola, but since her voice was harsh and cracking it didn't have the effect she might have hoped for.

Viola threw her head in surprise but dropped it in submission. Under her breath, the mare added, "We try not to get her to excited. One time she fainted." The flutter lifted her head again to Asling, "I am sure you know she is not usually like this? The poor thing."

Kislin jumped from Viola's back and to the ground. He ran in his ferret-ish way to Ashling and hopped lightly to the stallion's back. He twirled the dark mane, "I'll make sure she eats the carrot when she's better. And, I'll be sure she gets your... message. You are a good friend." He added a wink, wondering about the stallion and Nagual.

-Ashling watched the exchange between the three, mouth openning from time to time. But always another voice rang out before his could, and he found himself shushing to an uncomfortable silence, darkened muzzle twisting in another frusterated frown. So much information, so many confusing things to sort through. And a Nagual so unlike the one he'd spent days with in the past.

Fidgeting uncomfortably, another wave of guilt washed over him, and finally he spoke, taking his friends word, even despite the protest of the her companions.- "I didn't know berries could do such a thing... That they brought happiness.. not pain."

-He was saved thankfully, by the sudden pressure on his back, and he offered a mild smile to the ferret's offer, and a nod.- "I hope you feel better soon..."

-Wings fluttering with soft uncertainty he wondered if the ferret was perhaps.. trying to get rid of him. If he was inadvertantly getting Nagual 'too excited'. Oh how quickly his day had crashed..

Silent for a moment, he gave another soft nicker to Nagual, before offering with as much politness as he could manage.- "Would you like company to where you're going? Or... perhaps I should just head back to the meadow?"

Nagual lifted her head. She walked the short distance to Ashling and nuzzled his neck in thanks. Obviously, she hadn't fainted like Viola had warned. What did the younger mare know anyways? In its wake, her nose had left a string of snot. Nagual didn't know what she had done, but did say, "Thanks Ashling!" She tried to smile again, but it probably lost its appearance with a yellowish glob hanging down.

Kislin jerked back, retreating to the stallion's hind quarters. "Oh Nagual, that's just.... " The ferret made a noise, but in his attempt to escape further, he jumped off Ashling and ran to Viola to hide among the mare's wings.

Nagual stepped back in confusion, her eyes a little more runny than they were a moment ago, "What did I do? What happened? Where are we going?"

Viola made a face. It really wasn't a very pretty sight; poor Ashling. He probably won't want to see Nagual again after that. She gave the stallion a half-smile that proved how sorry she was. "We weren't intending to go anywhere in particular, just to get Nagual out for awhile."

-His expression bolstered momentarily, at the tiny sign of the friend he knew that appeared in the brief moment of her own smile. More taken aback by the reaction of the others then the actual 'gift' that'd been left from the mild affection.

His tongue stuck out in soft discontent at the foreign goo, but instead of escaping he simply stood. It wasn't the first time some strange fluid of sickness had gotten onto his coat. In fact it rather ran in the territory of having such a young two legger. Children didn't have the concept of sickness in the way that adults did. In fact.. it was when Nova was sick that she clung closest to the stallion. Letting him carry her around on his back until she fell asleep. He could see it now, the silly little smile on her tiny face as she tried to clean away the mess she'd made on him. The simple "Ewwww" that seemed to sum up and complete the whole experience.

So that was simply all he gave himself, a soft snort, though his tail still twitched softly from the affection that had proceeded the infliction.- "It's alright, really. I needed a bath anyway."

Nagual's drooping ears perked a little. While the other two ran off, Ashling stayed. She didn't quite know what had happened, but that didn't matter. The mare was about to say something when her stomach lurked uncomfortably. Nagual groaned in discomfort and swayed. "I think.... I think I need to rest..."

Viola nibbled her bottom lip. Nagual was regularly tired, but she had never done /that/ before. The small mare didn't know what to do. "Are you okay?"

The swollen one sighed deeply, "I don't know." Slowly, she sank to her knees and lied on the ground. "Just for a minute." Her stomach lurched again ((as one of the babies kicked)).

Kislin jumped back to the ground. He had an idea what was going on. The ferret gingerly touched his companion on the cheek, "Just breathe.... breathe. Deep breaths, Nagual, it'll pass."

Nagual did as the little ferret told her. The feeling passed, but she was still tired. Looking up, she eyed Ashling and then to Viola, "Could you two get me some ferns?" That was one of the she kept craving.

Viola nodded and gave Ashling another look, "And maybe get that.... present off yout neck."

-A startled huff escaped the small stallion as his friend faltered, words and sounds of displeasure only making worse the pitiful sight of the mare.

But luckily the others were already tending to it, obviously used to this sort of thing? How long had she been like this? He watched helplessly, trying hard not to show his worry, though his wings gave sign with the tiniest of flickers.

And he nodded dutifully with the request, eyes turning to the uniflutter, as he motioned soft.- "Let's hurry."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:51 pm
Babies are BORN!
TEEPEE

+ Participants (Soquili) + Nagual-An, Yei Umeko, Gencia, Venom
+ Participants (Familiars) + Kislin
+ Participants (Human) + Sanika, Achak

+ Overview + Nagual, Sanika, and Kislin, went for a walk and ended up at Achak's teepee. Yei finally got to see a pregnant Nagual. Venom and Grencia were there, but Nagual was in no position to notice them. Achak gave Sanika a tonic which induced pregnancy.... and the babies were born!

User Image

EchoLimaFoxtrot

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:21 am
Reserved : RP where Viola introduces their children to Dusk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:23 am
Solo RP.... Tlac with Thistle  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:27 am
Mr. Bumble Bee
PRP

+ Participants (Soquili) + Kindle + Thistle
+ Participants (Familiars) + (none)
+ Participants (Human) + (none)

+ Overview + Thistle is known as Mr. Bumble Bee to Kindle. He kept the charade going. To him, Kindle seems like a daddy's-girl, as she's always believing her pa rather than Thistle, how sad.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff