Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[School PRP] ~JOY to the world~ (Alex, Yin, Mitzi) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:12 pm
((Entering from theater area)

Alexander stumbled from the theater area to the hallway beyond, his eyes darting left and right. His head was swimming and he was having trouble keeping focus, but he was determined to catch up to Yin.

And there he was! Or at least, he assumed that was him striding off into the distance....

"YIN!" Alex called out, hoarsely, jerking forward as he began to shamble towards him. "Wait up!"

Oh Jack, even yelling was painful! What was going on??  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:21 pm
The loud shout was akin to a whole cluster of silver bells ringing right next to his ears for him reason. Yǐn Cáng turned toward the noise, wincing. In his haste he had conveniently forgotten the zomboil's rather slow pace, and he waited for him to watch up. Under normal circumstances he would have walked back, but at this point he was doing pretty good at keeping himself on both feet at the same time, and he really did not want to risk it.

Yǐn waited until he was a bit closer and answered, forcing himself to slow down and talk in complete sentences. "I apologize Alexander, but I was feeling ill in there. I can not yet decide if the somewhat fresh air is helpful or not"

His stomach gurgled unpleasantly. Helpful or not, it was not happy with him. This time it was accompanied by a painful cramping, and wincing slightly he leaned forward, doing his best not to completely double over in pain.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:49 pm
Mitzi wandered through the halls, her eyes on the purple notepad she held in one hand, where she had scrawled the directions she had gotten from an older student. Who she was becoming more and more convinced had decided to mess with the newbie and lead her on a wild goose chase. Where was this stupid play she had heard was going on? It was going to be over by the time she found the dang thing.

She wrinkled up her nose as she started to notice a distinct scent of peppermint in the air. That was... odd. And it was quickly becoming too strong. Surely this couldn't be the right part of the grounds for a fun event.

Up ahead she saw two boils, and at this point, she was ready to ask just about anyone for some help. "Hey, I don't know if either of you can help me... I'm looking for the auditorium? For the play?"

ramenli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:01 am
Alexander finally shambled up to the other student, then leaned forward, resting his hands on his knees. His whole body was trembling faintly, and the cloying scent of peppermint clung to the fabric of his clothes, to his skin, to his hair. It was like he couldn't escape it! On the plus side (if there was a plus side) it somewhat covered up the stench of rot that normally surrounded him.

"You too?" He rasped, then coughed out a small chuckle. "What the Jack was that thing anyways? I'm kind of regretting taking a bite out of it...." He visibly shuddered, then straightened up slowly "And it smells just as bad out here to me."

Suddenly he heard a noise behind him, and he turned slowly around, his face downright miserable compared to what it was normally. He had no face splitting grins for the pink haired ghoul who was walking towards them.

"The auditorium, you've passed it. It's just there." He lifted a shaky arm to point towards the door him and Yin had just come out of. "But you don't want to go in there. Mint vomit. Giant Rat. Not good." He sighed and backed up towards a wall, wanting nothing more then to slide down it and collapse to the cool floor.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:13 am
If there was one, single thing that Yǐn could have wished for it would have been to not run into any ghouls. He was perfectly fine with Alexander, would have been perfectly fine alone, and if nothing else he could have dealt with an entire army of boils.

But no. Along came a ghoul.

It was hard to keep the look of horror off of his face when he was already feeling so ill. He had been about to respond to Alexander when she arrived and he snapped his mouth shut and began to study the floor of the hallway. Carefully. By doing this he got a fairly good view of the ghoul's shoes, and was fairly content to let the zombie warn her about the auditorium. Still, he felt slightly obliged to add a key point that he had left out, it was a ghoul asking the question after all. "The play is already over, so you will not miss anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:30 am
Her eyes followed Xander's arm and she turned to see the doorwary, the only thing the zombie said that got through being the location of the auditorium. "Oh, you mean I found it? Finally!" Her elation was short-lived, though, to hear she'd missed the whole play. "So he did give me these stupid instructions to have me running all over campus. Jacking idiot," she muttered under her breath, taking a few huffy strides further towards the boils, before she really looked at them.

"Wait... mint vomit? Giant rat? That doesn't sound right. And... are you boils all right? You don't look so hot, do you need some help? I really have no clue where anything is, but if you know how to get outside I can help you out for some air." The smell was almost overpowering outside the auditorium, she didn't want to find out what it was like inside. As she offered, she was more watching the monster - he was kinda cute, if a bit shy - but they both looked like they could use a hand, and if the play was over, she didn't have anything else to do. Might as well get on the good side of someone who'd be more likely to give her useful directions next time.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:48 am
Alexander gave the ghoul two slow, dopey blinks and shook his head slowly. Was she really just ignoring what he had said about the mint vomit and the giant rat?

Whatever. He was not feeling up to explaining it again. And it seemed she'd finally caught on anyways. How excellent~

"O--outside?" He said, quietly. He hadn't really thought about where they should go next, besides possibly the nurses station. "Yin...where do you think we should go?" He moved his pale eyed gaze over to the weremantis, who seemed to be very determinedly studying the floor. He looked down to where Yin was looking and realized he might also be examining the ghouls shoes which was...odd, to say the least.

Any indication the ghoul was giving to show that she preferred interacting with the monster rather then the zombie was completely lost on Alex.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:58 am
As was the case with many boils, Yǐn was also oblivious. Mainly because he was most determinedly not looking up at the ghoul's face. It would be rude to stare, and beside that, his stomach felt better when he was hunched over. Yeah, that was it, he was doing this because he wanted to. As she neared he automatically took a step back, feeling rather uncomfortable with her proximity. He knew nothing about her, certainly none of the important things, like had she chosen a male yet?

It was not until the zomboil decided to put him on the spot and make a decision that the idea first crossed his mind. If I can get her to like Alexander more than me, she will be much too distracted to grant me her attentions. It was a good plan, and he immediately put it into effect.

"Well Alexander, you are much wiser and smarter than I, and surely you would best know where a ghoul would want to go. If you say that we should go outside of course I will follow you, you are a good boil to listen to. To one who did not know better, he may have sounded rather odd, but to him it sounded perfectly normal given the circumstances. "If I may be so bold Miss, Alexander is a very nice zomboil, and he could probably use the majority of your attention."

Maybe he would sound rather nice and helpful, and it would have been nice...if he had not been throwing the boil under the bus so far as he was concerned.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:14 am
Ooookay, the monster seemed to be a bit off his rocker. She really had no clue how to react to his little diatribe, so she just... didn't. Instead she took another step closer to them, expecting them to accept her offer. She was a little shocked when the monster backed up a step as she neared them. Both of them looked to be more ill than she'd first realized, though, with the zomboil possibly the worse off of the two. "Actually, maybe you should go to the infirmary, if you're feeling really sick. Any clue where it is? Here, let me help you." With Yin backing up away from her, she offered a hand to Xander, who looked like he was barely standing up with help from the wall.

"Oh, I'm Mitzi by the way. I just arrived at Amityville, that's why I have no idea where to find anything." In case they hadn't figured that last bit out already, but she felt a bit less sheepish now about them seeing her so lost.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:33 am
If Xander hadn't been so ill, he might remember to be suspicious of a ghoul who didn't know her way around the school and asked so many questions.

If Xander wasn't so completely dumbfounded by Yin's sudden strange and somewhat disturbing attitude, he might have hissed a warning in the other boils ear.

As it was, he didn't give a flying candlejack. Just now, he needed some medical attention, and the ghoul had made a most excellent suggestion regarding that. Why hadn't Alex himself thought of going to the infirmary? He gave the ghoul a grateful look and reached out to gently take her hand and haul himself away from the wall. He was gentle because he knew from past experience that he could severely hurt somebody by gripping them too tightly. She might notice that his hand was clammy, cold, and somewhat...squishy? Well, he was rotting, after all! 8D

"What a splendid idea" He murmured. giving her a weak smile that was a pale comparison to the grin he may have given her if circumstances had been different. His skeletal toes scraped loudly against the floor as he literally drug himself forward and into painfully slow shuffling action. "It's this way."

He shot a glance over to Yin. Was the other boil...cowering? No, no, it was probably the sickness. "C'mon, buddy. Let's get ourselves checked out, ok?" He stopped to wait for his friend, still lightly gripping the ghouls hand. He wouldn't leave the weremantis behind, even if he was acting like a complete oddball at the moment. The illness was probably just making him delirious or something...  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:46 am
If Yǐn was acting somewhat out of character, the zomboil may have been yet more confused by looking back. The weremantis had shoved aside any pain he was in to grace his friend with one of the biggest grins to ever cross his face. He was so cheerful in fact, that he almost forgot he was ill until his stomach rumbled menacingly again.

There were multiple reasons that Yǐn was in a good mood. The ghoul had obviously decided that with such high qualifications Alexander was a prime boil choice. The boil in question was being rather gentle toward the ghoul, a sure sign that he liked her. And last but not least, Yǐn did not have to worry about the ghoul any longer.

He followed happily enough, grateful to go to the infirmary. "I am also new Mistress Mitzi, but Alexander here knows quite a bit about Amityville, and anything you need to know I am sure he can help you find."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:58 am
As the zomboil took her hand, Mitzi had to fight to keep from making a face. Clammy and... and squishy. Ew. Why had she thought offering a hand to a zombie was a good idea? Given his weak grip and the way he clearly leaned on her, though, he clearly needed the help. So she managed to keep her expression to mild discomfort - which was definitely from that peppermint smell, not the zomboil next to her, no sirree - as she helped him shamble down the hall.

When Xander stopped, Mitzi glanced back at the weremantis as well. "Your friend looks like he's feeling better, at least?" Maybe. Or just more crazy, the reaper didn't know him well enough to tell the difference.

She got the zomboil moving down the hall again, a little surprised to find she was actually worried about him, as sick as he was acting. "Oh, it's just Mitzi. And really? That's good, I'd been hoping to meet someone who could help me learn my way around. The boil who gave me directions on how to get to the auditorium must have been trying to send me all over the school. I swear, if I find him, he is going to so regret messing with me..." The last she muttered under her breath, still annoyed, before shaking it off and glancing back to check on the monster again.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:11 am
Alexander stared at Yin. Stared and stared and stared some more. Was he actually smiling? Wasn't he supposed to be sick? Maybe he was feeling better. Shaking his head as though to clear it, his brow furrowed as he gave Yin an apprehensive frown before turning and beginning to shuffle along again, leaning against the very kind ghoul who was helping them out.

Oh wait...wasn't he forgetting something?

"I'M ALEXANDER!" He blurted, quite loudly in his currently hoarse sounding voice and startling even himself with the volume of it. "I mean..I...I'm sorry I was rude and didn't introduce myself." He grimaced, his eyes closing as though in pain as he reached up a hand to rub at them. It was so hard to think properly right now!

Why was Yin calling Mitzi, mistress Mitzi? Was it some kind of weremantis custom? He'd have to ask the other boil about it later. He was indeed acting so very strangely.

Shuffling along at this pace, it was going to take them forever to get to the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:57 pm
With the female safely distracted Yǐn was actually feeling quite a bit better, and a little more like his usual (if sickly) self. It was a little off putting when the ghoul murmured something he could not quite hear, but was obviously slightly angry, and then looked back at him. He cringed, but the zomboil began talking again, and that would distract her.

He kept up to Alexander's pace easily enough, even though he was partially doubled over in pain part of the time. He was actually beginning to perk up quite a bit, the glee over listening to Alexander's obvious infatuation (he was talking much to loudly and stuttering, of course he was enamored) with the ghoul helping him to think past the pain.

He even decided to speak up a bit, now that he was confident that he was not who she was interested in. "I am known as Yǐn Cáng Mistress Mitzi. How are the two of you doing up there?"  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:11 pm
Mitzi was coming to the same conclusion that Xander was, that their pace was far too slow. She was a bit worried how long it would take them to get where they were going, with the boils so ill (or the zomboil, at least, the weremantis was still acting strangely but not quite like he was sick). She also considered finding someone to help her with Xander, but she didn't think she should leave him by himself, or even just with his crazy friend.

"Alexander and Yin Chan? And it's all right, you've got bigger things to worry about than introductions. So, uh... how far is it to the infirmary from here? If you need to stop and take a rest, just let me know." She was worried that if they stopped, though, she might not be able to get him moving again.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff