Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Inner Ring Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:59 am
User Image

During the events of the festival, the Inner Ring will be selling special merchandise, while the Outer Ring will continue to have their respective wares for purchase, with a few seasonal additions and imports. For simplicity's sake, any item listed can be purchased from any shop or kiosk.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:49 am
Frozen ○ Festival ○ Merchandise

All sorts of limited-time-offer items and memorabilia at some questionable prices. For simplicity's sake, any item can be purchased from any shop or kiosk.
Don't forget about [ Proof of Purchase. ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

___[ C l o t h i n g: ]
Short-Sleeve Yukata ( Snowflake )
Cost: 両 300 Ryo
Description: A light cotton kimono bearing a large snowflake on the back. Available in various colors and print patterns, but the bleach white symbol on the rear is always present. The sleeves of this particular yukata stretch only to the elbows.

|Short-Sleeve Yukata ( Seedling )
|Cost: 両 300 Ryo
|Description: A light cotton kimono bearing a sprouting seed on the back. Available in various colors and print patterns, but the dark green symbol on the rear is always present. The sleeves of this particular yukata stretch only to the elbows.

Long-Sleeve Yukata ( Snowflake )
Cost: 両 320 Ryo
Description: A light cotton kimono bearing a large snowflake on the back. Available in various colors and print patterns, but the bleach white symbol on the rear is always present. The sleeves of this particular yukata stretch to the fingertips.

|Long-Sleeve Yukata ( Seedling )
|Cost: 両 320 Ryo
|Description: A light cotton kimono bearing a sprouting seed on the back. Available in various colors and print patterns, but the dark green symbol on the rear is always present. The sleeves of this particular yukata stretch to the fingertips.

Hero's Hooded Yukata
Cost: 両 500 Ryo
Description: A long-sleeved, light cotton kimono of goldenrod color, which bears an odd yet intriguing design; a single white ring on the back with six lanky arms stretching outward to the front split, three on each side that seem to hold their respective flaps tightly. Unlike most yukata, this particular one has a beaked hood.

___[ A c c e s s o r i e s: ]
Feline Mask
Cost: 両 150 Ryo
Description: A porcelain mask of a pale blue or beige tint. Its odd color is to help prevent confusion with official ANBU and related masks. Available in a variety of cat-like faces.

|Avian Mask
|Cost: 両 150 Ryo
|Description: A porcelain mask of a pale blue or beige tint. Its odd color is to help prevent confusion with official ANBU and related masks. Available in a variety of bird-like faces.

Socketed Cloth Mask
Cost: 両 30 Ryo
Description: An extremely soft band of cloth with pre-cut eye holes, to be worn under a mask to further protect one's secret identity. Available in multiple colors.

|Hero's Half Mask
|Cost: 両 50 Ryo
|Description: A light weight, winged mask that covers from the forehead to the bottom of the nose. It bears swirling ornate patterns that don't really seem to have any set direction or design. Available in multiple colors.

Heki-omo Mask [ False-Face Mask ]
Cost: 両 350 Ryo
Description: A wood and porcelain mask enchanted with a special carved seal. Before purchase, each of these masks are completely blank, white slates, but after being bought and worn for the first time, they take on the wearer's characteristics. Shortly after the original image of the wearer is engraved, it will slowly warp and twist, becoming a theatrical reflection of whatever emotion is most prominent in said person's heart at the moment; joy, sorrow, rage, etc. Once the mask has made its first transformation, it cannot be undone.

|Fairytale Pattern Scarf
|Cost: 両 110 Ryo
|Description: A beige five foot long scarf which bears the design of various folklore inspired characters, such as kitsune, tanuki, tengu, kappa, etc., all congregating and celebrating.

Men's Obi [ Sash ]
Cost: 両 25 Ryo
Description: Ten centimeter wide, one meter long sash used to better hold together clothing such as a yukata or kimono. Significantly smaller and less elaborate than the women's version. Rear ties in a flap, rather than a ribbon.

|Women's Obi [ Sash ]
|Cost: 両 45 Ryo
|Description: Thirty centimeter wide, two to four meter long sash used to better hold together clothing such as a yukata or kimono. Significantly larger and more elaborate than the men's version. Rear ties with a ribbon, rather than a flap.

Fluff-Cotton Socks
Cost: 両 40 Ryo
Description: A pair of extremely warm and perfectly gripping socks, which stretch slightly above the knees. Available in various colors and designs.

___[ I t e m s: ]
|Wish Tag
|Cost: 両 20 Ryo
|Description: Hand-sized, sepia colored, paper talisman with a loop of red, blue, or yellow string at the head. It is said that if you write your most desired wish on the tag, and then hang it from a tree that bears the wishes and hopes of others, it will someday come true.

|Brittle Paper Folding Fan
|Cost: 両 30 Ryo
|Description: A mass-produced, small sized folding fan. Although the images enclosed on the leaves can be rather intriguing, they are usually of poor or simple quality. Be careful with these things, as their name suggests, they're easy to break. Available in various colors and designs.

Exquisite Paper Folding Fan
Cost: 両 120 Ryo
Description: An extremely high quality, medium sized folding fan. The images enclosed on the leaves are often of extreme quality and concept, telling stories with a single scene. Although care should be taken with these fans, they are excessively more durable in comparison to others. Available in various colors and designs.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:31 pm
Victorian Outfit - Pic

----------From the Outer Ring----------

Wandering in with a man on her arm, Nekita ooh and aahed at the various wares for sale, pawing at her man's arm to 'purchase' some of them for her. Leaving her backpack open, each item 'bought' (1 of each) was loaded carefully into her pack before night's end, with several extra copies of the different fans included. Kissing the stranger on the cheek goodnight with promises to meet up the next day, Nekita left for the evening.

----------To Elsewhere----------

----------From Elsewhere----------

Returning to the festival's main Inner Ring area, Nekita took up some residence in an abandoned shop, feeling more comfortable with all the people around than in a strange inn. The lights from the partying bounced upon the window panes surrounding the darkened shop as she pulled up a cot to the middle of the room. Fluffing the pillows, she leaned back to people watch before attempting to drift off to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:26 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino walked around and looked at the various shops, there were some great looking clothes here. She looked at emerald green kimono, and smiled.Green was her favorite color and it complemented her eyes. She looked at Kenta for a opinion. "What do you think of this?" She said with a laugh, pointin to the kimono.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Getting to the shopping area, Kenta walked behind Tsukino looking at the prices of the different items. For the most part, everything was pretty much to much for him to buy or would take all of his money. Either way, he was distracted by the prices but when Tsukino talked to him, he was pulled away from them. Looking it over, he smield a little bit. "It looks good. I think it'll look good on you." He gave a small smile and a nod.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:42 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino laughed when Kenta said it would look good on her. "Aw, thanks Kenta." she said. They continued down the line of shops, looking at the various items. She noticed things here were pretty expensive or at least for her they were. She hadn't done any missions, so she had no money unfortunately. She stopped at a jewelry stand and looked at the necklaces. Then she spoke to to Kenta. "Do you think there will be some interesting people here at the competition?" She asked. She was interested in seeing some cute guys or even a valuable ally.

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Giving a small nod, Kenta followed her down the line. As they walked he pulled a flask out and took a swig of his sake. It had been a little since he last took a sip so he figured it was time to get some fuel back in him. At Tsukino's next question he thought a little bit. "Hard to say really. I heard all of the villages are invited to take part in the exams, so I'm sure there will be people with skills that we've never seen before." He gave a small nod looking at the different items as he passed by them.

User Image

Tsukino17

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:11 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

Tsukino sighed as Kenta took a sip of his sake.It was true that their would be tons of ninja from the various villages here, but who would be potential threats would be the main problem. She couldn't really ask him that since he knew as much as she did."It would be interesting to see a Aburame clan member, but I would hate to fight against one of them."She said as a shiver went up her spine. She couldn't stand bugs although most of the clan memebers had a special way of hiding their insects. Still grossed her out. There were so many unique clans and she really didn't want to fight against any of them. The bloodline members would more then likely have the advantage in terms of their strength. Their unique jutsu would make them harder to cobat, but she hoped her skills would be enough to allow her to survive. She couldn't lose now, when she was so close to victory.She looked at Kenta as she lifted one of the necklaces.

"So is there anyone from the other villages you would be interested in fighting? Or a type of ninja you would be interested in fighting?" She asked as she looked in the mirror to see how the necklace would fit on her.

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta took note of Tsukino's sigh around the time that he took a sip of his sake. Did she disprove of it? It wasn't really something that Kenta could help. He remembered he once went a few days without drinking and by the end of it, he could barely walk around. It was just the way of his clan. Either way he wouldn't try to let it bother him and forced a smile to his face. "I've heard about the Aburame Clan. They sound pretty interesting to say the least....As for any particular type...." He took a pause for a second, and thought about it. "Hehe....Not really. I'm interested in taking them all on. It sounds like a pretty good challenge to me!" He was starting to get himself worked up a little bit. Of course this was simply another trait of the Oni clan. They had a hard time turning down any type of challenge and you couldn't get much better then facing shinobi from all the different villages.

User Image

Tsukino17

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:34 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

Tsukino giggled at Kenta. She had noticed the forced smile he made, when she made the sigh during his sip. She kind of figured he would try to over analyze her again and think she was making a judgement of him.She turned to him this time with a bubbly smile on her face, her emerald eyes looked at his figure as if she were trying to pierce his soul. She then blinked slowly, staring him in the eyes."Well that is a good mentatlity to have. Especially when the stakes are high. You can't be afraid to take on anyone. Just promise me...." She pause for a moment. She thought of Kenta as a friend and she hoped he felt the same since he was probably her only friend in the village at the moment. She was scared not only for herself but for him as well.

"Promise me you won't get hurt alright? You have to make it to the finals, we both do. Ok?" She said. Her features more gentle than her usual sassyness made her. Her hair danced with the wind as she looked to him, and her skin was illuminating as if she had been bathing in Liquid moonlight.

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image

For a moment Kenta was kind of more focused on the idea of taking on people even if they were stronger then him and Tsukino's first set of words wasn't helping him from getting off that train of thought. "I'm never afraid...." Of course before he could really finish his sentence, he was pulled in by what she said next. Make a promise to her? He didn't really know how to respond to that. Sure in the past, him and his buddy would make promises like this, but did that mean that she considered him a friend. He kind of stood there for a moment silent. One of those slightly awkward quite phases started to come about as he stared at her.

He had to admit she looked pretty, but he shook it from his mind. Maybe she just didn't want to be alone here and having him here just made her feel better. Yeah that probably had to be it. Anyways he finally snapped out and just gave a small laugh. "You don't have to worry about me. I can take a hit or two and keep on going. I can promise that I'll make it to the finals." He gave a small little nod trying to force the thoughts from his head. He wasn't use to people being that nice to him. Most of the time if they were, they were trying to get something from him, but Kenta didn't have time to think like that. For now, he tried to let it slip from his mind.

User Image

Tsukino17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:130/130
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

Taka strolled along the various booths until she found one with masks. She ran a finger over each of them and selected a panther mask and put it on. it fit comfortably so she set the ryo on the counter and walked off with the mask happily. She sat down around a corner and drew one of her senbon, meticulously carved a konoha symbol into the forehead of the mask. She then took a ink well from her bag and colored it white as the anbu masks were. When she was done it was a decent reproduction of the anbu's masks. She had two red stripes painted on the cheeks indicating her battle wins for her carrier,. She happily put the mask on and strolled down the street to the other rings.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:29 pm
Al walked with wonder amongst the stalls. After getting garbed (The "Hero set" yakuta and half mask with male sash) he then bought 2 sets of socks, a scarf, and 10 of the wish tags. After excitedly walking around, he bumped into Kenta, and proceeded to apologize. "Ah, sorry! I was chasing a flying cat thing and didn't watch where I was going. Quite a festival, huh! Anyways... Here, as apologies!" he dug around in his shopping bag before pulling out 2 of the Wish Tags. "Make a wish!" he said cheerfully, being spun back out into the crowd by its motion, before exclaiming "there it is!" and running down the street.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:06 pm
"Oh my god. I never thought to sell clothes!" Bast cried upon walking into the inner ring of vendors. "Alright, let's just head down the list..."

Twenty minutes later, Bast was in: a long-sleeve snowflake yukata; fluff cotton socks; a blue, 4 meter-long obi; and a Caracal mask. Mononoke held the rest of the items until Bast reverse-summoned them to her house, where they would sit neatly on her bed for a while. Thereafter, she strolled off to the other shops, Mononoke in tow with her jug of tea and headband.

Ryou: 25845.
Purchased: Short-Sleeve Yukata ( Snowflake ); Short-Sleeve Yukata ( Seedling ) x2; Long-Sleeve Yukata ( Snowflake ); Long-Sleeve Yukata ( Seedling ); Hero's Hooded Yukata; Feline Mask; Avian Mask; Socketed Cloth Mask; Hero's Half Mask; Heki-omo Mask [ False-Face Mask ] x3; Fairytale Pattern Scarf; Women's Obi [ Sash ] x6; Fluff-Cotton Socks x6; Wish Tag; Brittle Paper Folding Fan; Exquisite Paper Folding Fan.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:43 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

Tsukino smiled at Kenta. She was happy to know that he was willing to fulfill her promise. She sensed a bit of hesitance, which was understandable. Tsukino wasn't very sentimental all the time, and kenta had only seen a cold side of her. She wasn't that bad though. She just was always afraid to let people in, and to make matters worse she had a little problem with being perfect. But to prove to her father that she was strong, she couldn't have imperfection. To uphold her family's honor. She always wanted to do things right and that led to her being quite the overachiever. Thankfully she had found someone like Kenta who was able to see past her slight cold personality. She Placed a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you,Kenta-kun." She said with a gentle wink. She was happy that he was here with her at the exams, for she would need his support in the coming days. She looked and saw the crowd growing. Kids were running and playing. It felt so serene. Tsukino closed her eyes and let the wind blow through her hair. She wanted to stay in this village forever, especially after the day had been so good.

A boy had accidentally bumped into Kenta. He kindly apologized before handing Kenta two wish tags. One must have been for her and one for him. Her emerald eyes gleamed at the tags as she reached for one. She took one of the tags and smiled at Kenta." I wish the both of us will succeed in the chunin exams." She closed her eyes momentarily before opening them again. She looked at kenta with a laugh. "Go on make a wish, then we can go get something to eat from the Inn." She said happily.

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out