Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp Half-Blood: The New Start

Back to Guilds

So... you're a Demi-God eh? No place safer than Camp Half-Blood. 

Tags: Demigod, Half-blood, percy jackson, camp half-blood, greek mythology 

Reply Profiles of the Sort
Sophie Hill

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jgirl1234567891011
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:18 pm
Sophie Hill- Daughter of unknown

User Image

My parents named me Sophie Hill , but others call me Sophie .
In case you're blind, I look like a tall skinny girl with coal black hair,black eyes and sometimes ...Glasses.
I have 17 candles on my birthday cake.
I love my father who raised me up till now unlike the other who abandoned us.
When growing up, I noticed I was good at Math when i tri, confinising people, partying if that counts, music, and writing poems and storys.
If you looked at my 'History' on my browser, you'd see Detials for getting to a party, poetry sites, facebook, Hello kitty and Rock bands . .
Though, if you saw my dart board, you'd see pictures of Justin Beiber, Stupid people, rude people, cops and teachers with darts in them.
Growing up, monsters started to attack me so I had to use my a bracelet that can turn into a whip, and a knife. to warn them off.
And here's a mini autobiography of my life up till now.

Love pretty much ruled my life. Father forced down tons of pills, and I made really good grades when i was off weed and didnt go to partys, i had bad grades after i got involed with some bad people. I've gotten in alot of fights over taking other girls boyfriend. It is not my fault they just come to me. I was in honors untill i started doing bad things. I was a pot head i but i was really smart when i tried. I was a party animal. . Oh well. I help father by pay the bills by working at some small jobs. I have a older bro, named Drake, who's 19.

OH! And I almost forgot. I like boys. Just saying. And I lived in VA.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:40 pm
Sophie hill is claimed by the goddess Athena  

jgirl1234567891011
Crew

jgirl1234567891011
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:56 pm
Sophie Hill- Daughter of Athena

User Image

[text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text]
[text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text]

[text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text] [text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text]
[text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text]

[text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text][text]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Profiles of the Sort

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff