Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Retribution

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:28 am
Rise Against -- Re: Education Through Labor

The arena went dark and multiple flashing white lights filled the stadium. The lights synced up with the bass line until the pace picked up and all the lights went on, an white pyro display going off on the stage. When it died down, Mike Landry appeared on the stage, but he wasn't in his normal ring attire. Instead, he was dressed simply in his t-shirt and jeans and a pair of boots. He was visibly angry, though trying to contain it under a calm demeanor as he walked down the ramp.

To the sound of a heartbeat pounding away
To the rhythm of the awful rusted machines
We toss and turn but don't sleep
Each breath we take makes us thieves
Like causes without rebels
Just talk but promise nothing else

We crawl on our knees for you
Under a sky no longer blue
We sweat all day long for you
But we sow seeds to see us through
Because sometimes dreams just don't come true
We wait to reap what we are due

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, The Innovator, Mike Landry!"

Mike walked slowly down the ramp, the camera zoomed in to see the effects of the brutal attack Chrono launched last week at Landry's own house. His face was bruised and he had minor burns on his arms covered by gauze. Uncharacteristically, he didn't slap hands and high five his fans as he usually would, instead he went straight to the ring with microphone in hand.

"Last week...Chrono came to my home, kicked the door down armed with weapons i've never seen before...dressed in a cape and mask like some knock-off super villain...He beat me all over my home...right in front of my only damn child and her mother..."

Landry had to take a minute to collect himself as he was obviously growing emotional reliving that moment.

"He set my home on fire with a God-Damned flamethrower he had installed into his gloves...while my son and Athena were locked in their room and I was unconcsious. The only reason we made it out of there alive is because a broken beam from the ceiling fell down and hit me, rousing me from my state, so I could go upstairs and bust the door down and rescue the others. I pulled them out...just as the fire consumed the place and the firefighters arrived..."

Tears began to stream down his face and he had to pause again. No one had ever seen Landry in such a vulnerable state.

"Don't get me wrong, I was scared out of my mind running through that fire...but it wasn't because I was worried about my own safety. I was worried that after I busted down that door, i'd see the charred remains of the only damn people on this planet I care about. I thank God that it wasn't true and that I was able to get them both out of there without injury, and both of them are now safe in an undisclosed location..."

Mike took some time to pause again, taking a deep breath before staring into the camera.

"But you...are not...Chrono, Malice, whatever the hell you are calling yourself these days, let me make this perfectly clear. You. Are. Not. Safe. You've proven that the only thing you care about is making sure that I DON'T have my son or Athena, and that if you can't have them for yourself, you're willing to destroy them. Well guess what Chrono, no matter what you do, no matter who you pretend to be, no matter what you try...it will NEVER be enough. I will NEVER stop hunting you down until you leave me, and my family, alone. At the Royal Rumble, i'm going to seal you inside of that Casket, ship you off to the darkest ring of hell, and then...i'm going to win the Royal Rumble, and go on to Wrestlemania to face the WWF Champion for the Undisputed Championship. And Chrono? I hope it's you...I hope you beat all of your contenders, I hope you bounce back from the beating I hand you, and I hope you show up to Wrestlemania...because I want to take from you the last thing you hold dear, just like you tried to take everything from me.

I'M GOING TO PUT YOU IN THAT CASKET. I'M GOING TO TAKE MY FAMILY BACK. I'M GOING TO WIN THE ROYAL RUMBLE. AND I WILL! I WILL! I WILL! I! WILL! BEAT YOU AT WRESTLEMANIA AND BECOME THE WWF CHAMPION! NOW LOOK INTO MY EYES...and tell me...i'm lieing..."

Landry took quick, deep breaths, trying to calm his obvious rage that has been building for almost a year now. Finally, it was time to put it all behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:17 pm
As Landry stood at the center of the ring doing his best to keep his rage at bay, the production crew was working furiously in the back to queue up the footage that had recently arrived at their facilities backstage. Not a soul in the department had suspected such a shift in the order of this segment but it was their duty to get this reel playing promptly or the message would lose its power and relevance. The feed that was focused on Landry was cut once the tape had completed loading, leaving instead the face of Phoenixfire to be cast before the arena’s captive audience.

Phoenix remained in her seat behind a mahogany table at the center of the room as the camera began to record her response. Her hair was drawn away from her face, allowing every ounce of stress and fatigue that she’d suffered from her husband’s malicious attack to be displayed. Phoenixfire had no reason for concern over her appearance after her husband assaulted Landry in his home and set the place ablaze as punishment for her betrayal. Having this message recorded was against the wishes of her protector and the interests of her own son but her passivity had gone on for far too long.

Landry, I know you’ll be quite angry with me for recording this message and having it delivered to the arena when so much is at risk but I promise there is a reason to this. I know what I’m doing; please trust me on that just this once.

Phoenix pressed her lips into a thin line as she readied herself to speak what had been on her mind ever since the attack. She was resolved to answer Malice’s arson and attempted murder because Matthias’ life had been at risk during this domestic dispute and she could not remain silent.

I guess I’m addressing Malice now. Isn’t that what you insisted I call you? I’m pretty sure that’s what it was but I didn’t have time to make acquaintances when you attacked my son’s father then set the home on fire when you couldn’t get your filthy hands on me.

Phoenix could feel her temper begin to flare at the mere thought of the incident at Landry’s home. The memories were like wounds still tender to the touch and while time had passed, the fear she felt that night at having come within inches of death with her son had yet to recede. Phoenix inhaled deeply before she could bring herself to address the camera again.

What you did has only served to drive me farther away from you. If your aim was to punish me, you’ve failed miserably because I don’t feel any guilt over having escaped our marriage and finding safety with Landry. You put my son’s life, my life, and the life of your unborn child in danger. The invasion of our privacy when I first arrived at Landry’s home was one thing but the attempted murder is another thing entirely. I may be putting others in harm’s way by getting this message to you but I had to make sure that you know I find you simply unforgivable for what happened.

Phoenixfire could feel her face begin to grow hot as her emotions were beginning to get the best of her but she had to remain firm and finish what she’d intended to do.

That’s why I hope to God that Landry locks you away for good in that coffin once the Rumble comes. I would find that to be justice for the hell you put us through that night. I will revel in watching as Landry shuts you in and you’re somewhere you won’t be able to hurt Matthias or me anymore. I will delight in watching the payback you receive then and at Wrestlemania if you're even able to compete by then. I can’t wait until you’re put away for good because only then will I know for sure that my family is safe from you.

Phoenix found herself staring into the depths of the lens of the camera, hoping that Malice was on the other end to watch.

This is only the beginning, Malice, and I will not rest until justice has been served. Luck won’t be of much use to you but you’ll need all you can get if Landry has his way.

Miss_Undastood

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:53 am
Malice was watching the feed in his locker room preparing for his match.
"Find her.." he said coldly to two people in the locker room with him.

"Aye Aye Boss!" a voice said, to be revealed to be Lester Kingsley, a member of the Suicide Kings along with his brother Noh. Both of whom where a promising tag team that Chrono trained.

"Wadda we do when we find her? Do we rough her up? Or somethi--GAH?!" Noh asked casually; however, before he could finish Malice had grabbed him by the throat pushed him against the wall and lifted him in the air. He then punched the wall a mere inch beside Noh's face. "You touch her, and that wall will be your entire being.." Malice said coldly. Noh's horrified eyes looked glanced at the wall beside him with his peripheral vision. He saw that it was quite damaged and then he glanced at Malice and saw the cold, chilling expression in his eyes.

"That woman.. Is carrying my daughter in her womb, she is mine to deal with.. You will find her, and you will inform me.." Malice stated. "Okay boss, let us handle it.. Just let.. Let him go and we'll find her or die trying!" Lester said to Malice trying to get him to release his brother. "Glad to see we're in accordance.." Malice said sternly as he released Noh.
Lester checked on his brother who was gasping for breath swiftly. "Let's go bro" Lester said as he put his arm around Noh and helped him out of the room.

"He's.. Not as fun as he used to be.." Lester exclaimed once they exited the room. "You didn't see... What I saw bro.. Those eyes weren't...human.." Noh said still gasping for breath. "But we knew he wasn't human.." Lester said "No bro, whatever this Malice is.. It's not the boss.... This guy... Is much much worse.. I don't think even being stuffed in a casket will stop him.." Noh said still with a horrified expression. "Are you saying there's a chance he'll lose?" "No that's not what I'm saying, but in the off chance he does lose.. He won't stop, what I saw in his eyes.. " Noh said pausing for a moment before shaking his head. "Never mind, let's get this done.." He said as they neared the production crew.

Lester quickly picked out the weakest looking one and spun his chair around and got a good look at him. "Listen here friend, my brother and I are mission of sorts, the origin of that tape you 'acquired' now, obviously we don't have all night and you have a show to run. So let's make a deal, you tell us where the tape came from, and we won't have to mess you up.." "Yeah! I'm not in the best of moods, and I have a lot of frustration pent up so tell us what we want to know, else I'm gonna go street fighter on your a**!" Lester nudged him out of the way. "You'll have to excuse him, he's a fighting gamer." "Shut up you generic first person shooter, don't make me bullseye a fist in your face!"

The production crew guy clearly didn't want to give out the information, but he had a wife and kids at home and he didn't sign up for getting beaten up. He watched as the two brothers continued arguing about games and decided this was the moment to run away. He started to get up to leave from his chair but was pushed back down by both brothers simultaneously.
"Oh hoo hoo where do you think YOU'RE going?" they both said simultaneously. The man simply sighed and removed and produced the envelope the tape came in that had an address on it. "That's what we thought.. NERD" the brothers said simultaneously as they both punched the production guy knocking him out. Lester took the envelope.

"This was too easy.." Noh said as he looked over Lester's shoulder at the envelope. "Yeah, let's go check this place out... OOOH!" Lester said as he saw the costume rack and noticed a detective costume. "Don't be a d**k we've got work to do..." Noh said as he started walking out the arena. "Why do they call them dicks anyways? You think it's because they investigate privates?" Lester said as he ran to catch up with Noh. "Who the hell cares, I'm not going to be the one to tell the boss man you were too busy playing dress up while fantasizing about investigating privates instead of doing our job." "Oh ha ha ha" the door closed behind them  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:50 am
an hour or so later, Noh and Lester made it to where the address was that the production crew member gave them. The duo saw Athena sitting in a rocking chair with young Matthias in her arms.

"Call it in.." Noh said to Lester who immediately called Malice. Moment's later, the masked entity known as Malice had arrived. He walked past the duo without so much as saying a word. He grasped the handle of the door and pulled it, immediately it blew apart.

"Hello Athena.. So glad to see you're doing well.. Oh no don't get up.." Malice said as he walked up to his surprised wife. "You see Athena, allow me if you will a little history lesson." Malice snapped his finger, as Noh and Lester brought him a chair and he sat into it.
"Michael Landry.. The self proclaimed prodigal son, innovator, whatever you want to call him. Didn't he use you, try to take you for his own and when you wouldn't return his affection he struck you? Then proceed to make your life a living hell, and if that wasn't enough he raped you, threw you off a bridge and left you for dead?" Malice said casually, his eyes narrowed on her as he spoke.
"Hmm and who was it that found you? Who was it that took care of your son, provided for you, gave you a place to live that was safe? Who was it that fought for you when no one else would? I did. I did all of these things for you, and only asked for one thing in return. Loyalty, not a hard concept obviously. I gave you free reign to do whatever you wanted as long as you remained loyal to me but obviously you couldn't do that."

Malice said sternly, but calmly. He snapped his finger another time and he was brought a beverage as he sipped it through his mask.

"And now because of your disloyalty, not only has my person been damaged, but I find you going back to the man that brought all of this to light in the first place. The very man who used and abused you. You've been the hand that feeds honey, and you've paid the price.. You know that I can find you, you know that this countries' laws do not effect me. You hurt me, and you know what they say, an eye for an eye. OR in this case.. A fire for a Phoenixfire. A Trial by fire if you will.."
Malice takes another sip out of the drink.

"Now then there is the matter of my spawn you're carrying.. What.. Didn't think I'd know about that? So here's what I propose.. I guarantee you that I will not lay a hand on you as I've kept my word unlike your... Current fling has. However, the name of the child is up to me.. Do we have an accordance?" Malice said casually still glancing at Athena.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:52 pm
Landry knew that Chrono/Malice/whatever the hell his name was...was going to make a move after that footage aired, even if the message made him happier than he'd been in years. And so Landry staked out Athena's location in the backstage area until dumb and dumber made an appearance, and he knew that Chrono was coming next. So when Chrono came around the corner and began his proposition, Landry turned the corner behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder firmly, clearing his throat.

"Hey friend, I know you and Athena have some "catching up" to do, but I think she and I would prefer it if you took your leave now. Long day and all. Understand?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:04 pm
Phoenix had finished her nerve-wracking speech to the cameras and had settled into a rocking chair with her son, allowing the motion of the chair to ease her nerves and lull her son into a light sleep when the door to her room was peeled off its hinges to reveal Malice. The man she'd once known as her husband immediately prowled into the room flanked by his two henchmen, making her begin to regret being so brazen as to speak out against Malice. Phoenixfire had no choice but to remain in the rocking chair and embrace her son that much tighter, knowing that an escape attempt would be too risky with the odds stacked so highly against her. She took every chance she had to avert his gaze until Malice casually mentioned her pregnancy with such contempt that it made her skin crawl. The demand he made was not much of an improvement but what choice did she have? Phoenix wanted to retaliate but such a move would put the very people she intended to protect at risk.

"Yes, I...I acce-"

Phoenix was in the midst of giving in to her husband's request to have the right to name their child as he saw fit when Phoenix lifted her gaze to find Landry entering the room, resting his hand firmly on Malice's shoulder. She was relieved that Landry had rushed so quickly to her aid but with Malice and his henchmen in the room, Phoenix knew she wasn't out of the woods yet. Phoenix inhaled deeply before she dared make eye contact with Malice, readying herself to speak again.

"I would prefer it if you made your leave, Malice."

Miss_Undastood

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:12 pm
Malice sneered from under the mask, he took another sip of the beverage he held. "How rude, and here I was expecting a civilized conversation. Nonetheless I don't think you're in much of a position to say anything Michael.. I've left you for dead once before, and I can just as easily do it again." Malice said so casually almost as if he took great pleasure in doing what he did.

Noh and Lester cracked their knuckles preparing for a fight.

"Nonsense you two, there will be no need for violence. Michael will not hit me, especially in close proximity to his child, and I'm not going to risk my unborn child. We're at a stalemate, you see how calm and collected he is? He's reserving his anger for our match in a few weeks a cunning tactic really. He is a worthy adversary after all. He'll probably spend the next few nights sleepless, as he goes over the footage of our encounters, and footage of myself. However, while I know all of Landry's moves, he doesn't know any of mine and that's my advantage.. Now then, the question remains where do we go from here? Let me ask you something Michael.. Let us assume you somehow survive our encounter, let us assume you defeat me. Where does that lead you? You defeat your great adversary, the great evil. But then what? "
Malice said chuckling, he was finding this whole encounter amusing.

"You see Michael, if you defeat me you'll save the day and then what? Go home and be with your child, but then what? You'll lose that heroic high you once had, and the boredom will set in once again like it did in the past. Then, the frustration will build and no one to unleash it on, you'll turn to Athena once again, or perhaps your son. Or maybe you'll pick some random peon to face..
Then you'll become evil once again, it's in your nature. We're two sides of the same coin. Where you did disparaging things while you were 'evil', I was methodical and dominant, and who rose to the top faster? Now you may ask what is the point of this? I'll elaborate, you need me Michael. You just don't know it, she needs me as well. You need me to make you the 'hero' she needs me to remind her that there was someone out there that nurtured her, cared for her. Let's face it, you can't take anything from me Michael that I can't replace. You can't do anything to me that I won't immediately bring myself back from better than ever. Titles? Mere trinkets. My wives? Already found suitable replacement. My company? I can just as easily build another. Send me to hell? Been there done that.
"

Malice said so casually, the fact that he brushed so many things aside as if they were nothing. As if he had no emotional attachments to anything. He took another sip casually.

"Now then, I believe we have a proposal on the table. I asked you a question Honey. I promised you I wouldn't lay a finger on you, as such I've kept my word. However, my underlings made no such promise and you see they haven't competed in quite sometime, they'd like to blow off steam you see. While Michael is a masterful tactician I don't foresee an outcome that won't put young Matthias and yourself in jeopardy.. Now then Gentlemen, allow the lady to speak and we'll make our exit. I'm sure there are plenty of back alleys you can jump people in."

Malice looked at Athena, his fingers clasped together in a finger triangle of sorts.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:49 pm
Phoenix drew a ragged breath as she took an opportunity to observe the henchmen who Malice said hadn't not promised to refrain from harming her as he had. She could not say with absolute confidence that these men didn't worry her and that she could behave as she pleased without any fear of repercussions but she had Matthias' safety to think of amidst this chaos. Phoenix focused her gaze intently on the eyes that stared back at her from behind that hideous mask, trying her best to read whatever expression they held. However, these empty eyes only served to give her the fear that she was making a deal with a man so near to being the very Devil himself.

"I accept. You have permission to name our child...but that's if and only if you and your associates leave Matthias, Landry, and me alone. Deal?"

Miss_Undastood

Neo_Hurricane

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:56 pm
Landry rolled his eyes at Chrono's extensive diatribe, then again when Athena accepted his obsurb proposal. He stepped between Chrono and Athena, his eyes on the two henchmen who he was already imagining what it would feel like to break their kneecaps and elbows and how he would do it.

"You'll leave with this you masked freak: You can drag on with your overly wordy monologues, dress up as a supervillain, change your name as much as you want. But it doesn't matter what you say, what you do, or who you are. You know nothing about me, and after I beat you...you'll never have a chance to know anything about Matthias. And do you know why? It's because contrary to your misguided beliefs, if I had to retire tomorrow, sit at home with just that little boy and be daddy the rest of my life...well...that would be just fine with me. You see unlike you, who lives only for himself, I live for my family...and I actually feel sorry for you that you'll never understand a concept like that. In a way, i've already beaten you. The only thing left to do, is to make it official...and put the final nail in your coffin."

He paused, taking a moment to eye Lester and Noh to make sure there will be no funny business.

"Now like I said, you'll be going now, or do you want to be spending the remaineder of the time until the Royal Rumble in county jail?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:12 pm
"County Jail, that's rich. Maybe they'll go to jail but me? In case you've forgotten, I've got diplomatic immunity. However, I got what I wanted. Gentlemen, let us depart. No there will be no need for that.." Malice said getting up as he looked at Noh who put on brass knuckles.

"Until the Royal Rumble then.. " Malice said with a slight bow, the smirk never leaving his face. He exited the room laughing as he left.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:26 pm
The departure of Malice and his cronies made almost no difference to Phoenix because she was still left to begin to ponder the full weight of the deal she'd just made, which the promises couldn't quite help her cope with right away. The deal smacked of the contract made between an imp and a miller's daughter that gave her first-born in exchange for golden thread to please a king but this was no fairy tale and the child she carried would still belong to her only after she had to come face to face with Malice again after the birth so her child could be named according to his wishes. Phoenix had no choice but to confront the regret over something so rash as consenting to the naming without fully considering the potential consequences outside of the breach in her personal comfort. She could feel the tears start to well up at the corners of her eyes before they threatened to crest her cheekbones, making her work free one of the hands that had held her son tight through this all to try to shield the upper half of her face.

"What have I done, Michael? This was more than I bargained for with one little video."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:03 pm
Landry looked down at Athena with sympathetic eyes, placing his hand tenderly on her shoulder and kneeling before her, trying to make eye contact to sooth her troubled mind.

"You stood up to him. You called him out. You showed bravery in the face of danger and made a hard decision. You and I have set the board, now we're about to see who has the better players and the better pieces. Come on, let's go home."

He stood, holding the door open and offering his hand to help her up.  

Neo_Hurricane

Miss_Undastood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:00 am
Landry was right about the situation Phoenix had found herself in. To face Malice as she had and to make the sacrifice she'd made to protect her family had required bravery that she wasn't sure she'd had even if she felt that her deal still left those she loved at risk. Phoenixfire nodded silently before shifting her son to where he could lay against her shoulder and took Landry's hand, slowly making her way out of her chair and following Michael to the door. There was nothing more that Phoenix wanted right now than to go home and distance herself from what had happened.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games