Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Welcome to my firey abode, children of Faetasia. I am Conlaodh, Demi of firey heat. If you wish blessings by me, you may place thy request within my temple, and I will consider and decide who shall so be blessed."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:32 pm
The Blessings of Con:
Commonly Blesses:
One: Firey colored markings - For unedited only, can be all he blesses.
Two: His Ears
Three: His tailband (Can be turned into an armband)

Uncommonly Blesses:
One: A miniature version of his staff
Two: Flaming ear tips or tail

Rarely Blesses:
One: Small flaming wings

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:33 pm
To Request a Blessing
To request a blessing, please post a small RP in the personality of one of the parents wishing a child, or two, blessed by Con, asking him for one. If you don't see a reply within a week, PM me!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:35 pm
Granted Blessings:
1. Rein - Ura x Caro
2. Yoko - Izabel x Nightingale
3. Pinka -Sofia x Nessima
4. Hex - F*airest x Rue
5. Random: Claudia x Zombellina

Promised Blessings:
Evil
Hex

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image

Izabel walked sulkily down the path towards the temple. She didn't know why she was the one who had to do the requesting. Her mate, Nightingale, knew that she hated dealing with other faes.

Izabel sighed and looked up. How was this done? Requesting a blessing for her and her mate to have two babies. She scratched at her cheek.

"Well, um, great Conlaodh. It's an, um, honor to be here. I humbly request, um, that my mate and I to receive a blessing for us to have two children as your godbabies." She looked around, unsure of herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:00 pm
Conlaodh studied the female that entered the temple, looking over her, and thinking for a long moment. He found her clear confusion amusing and finally decided to move out of the shadows he was waiting in.

"Mmmmm. Welcome. Yes, I will grant you and your mate the blessing of children. I am pleased to help such a lovely couple." He nods slowly, and gestures, so that their names are entered in the list of those who are to be blessed.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:05 pm
Izabel smiled, glad that she had succeeded. She couldn't wait to get back to Nightingale to share the good news.

"Thank you, uh, Great Conlaodh." She gave a quick bow and left, nervous in the presence of the demi-god.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
F*airest: Was he in the right place? he wondered. Well he was here for a reason,He let some fire enter his voice
Hello Conlaodh, I Proudly ask for that which you may give a blessing to My mate(rue) and I for two wonderful eggs. If you would but accept my request Sir you would make us both really happy.
F*airest bowed his head and awaited a Response from the fiery demi  

hexdef6

Beloved Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:26 pm
hexdef6

Conlaodh looked at the male, curiously. He was already a firey looking fellow, and his mate was also flame colors... How unexpected. Still, he was not the sort to deny a couple a blessing if they truly wished it, so he gave them a slow nod, and entered their names into his registry.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:15 am
User Image

The Zombunny entered the temple with none of her recent meal adorning her dress. Glancing around idly, she spoke quietly to the room at large. "I and my recent hunting partner, Zombellina, would like your blessing for our pair of children, great Conlaodh. Please."

Lady Aria Starstone

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:37 pm
Random Nobody 13
User Image

The Zombunny entered the temple with none of her recent meal adorning her dress. Glancing around idly, she spoke quietly to the room at large. "I and my recent hunting partner, Zombellina, would like your blessing for our pair of children, great Conlaodh. Please."

Lady Aria Starstone

He smirks in amusement at the zombie. 'Great Conlaodh', now that was one for the books, in his mind. However, when he spoke, he got right to the point. 'You may, indeed, have my blessing for the two of you."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:04 pm
User Image

Willow smiles while nearly dancing into the temple "Oh hes real and he is beautiful!" she bites her lip to calm herself before approaching "Excuse my over excitement oh firey flamey one, but I and a most lovely one wish to have you bless us so we may have two little balls of fire of our own."

Lady Aria Starstone

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:58 pm
Pinka
User Image

Willow smiles while nearly dancing into the temple "Oh hes real and he is beautiful!" she bites her lip to calm herself before approaching "Excuse my over excitement oh firey flamey one, but I and a most lovely one wish to have you bless us so we may have two little balls of fire of our own."

Lady Aria Starstone

He gazed, with a small smile, at the girl. "Of course, my dear, I am more then happy to bless you both."  
♥♡ Demi of Fertility

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games