Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where all the Nintendo 3DS owners can come together. 

Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Friend Codes, N3DS, Nintendo, Mario 

Reply The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild
*Notice* Moving Threads and Deletion Requests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:02 pm
I will be in the process of moving threads, in the proper Sub-forums, if you need a thread moved or deleted, let me know which thread or threads need moving, and to which Sub-forum,

As for thread deletions, just state which thread you need deleted, any thread that's in need of deletion will be reviewed first, and if necessary then deleted, if not, it will be moved to a Sub-forum of which it's classified under.

I am not going to be in much of a hurry with having everyone post in the sub forums yet, I am still working out a few things, if you still have any Sub- Forum suggestions, keep them posted in Q&A, (Sub-Forum Suggestions Thread)

and with that I'm done talking.

Thank you.

(This may be moved to another Sub-forum.)

Post any requests here.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:03 am
Just incase anyone was lost (I know I was!) the main stickies have been moved as follows:

Friend Codes - to Mii Plaza/Friend Code Exchange. ( QR Code and Friend Request forum)
Mii Exchange - to Mii Plaza/Friend Code Exchange. ( QR Code and Friend Request forum)
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ 3DS Photos! - to Mii Photos and AR Photos (Submit Captions and Upload photos)  

Jettyguy
Captain

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:06 pm
Heya gang! I'm on Crew now, and I was going to try to clean up threads a bit more into proper forums- mainly friend request threads to that forum, and stuff about eshop games to that one.
So don't fret, just remember to check those forums too! They need love and have lots of good threads too!  
The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games