Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Taani - Moon Hunter (ACCEPTED)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: Taani Prakash
Nicknames: RP Shall Decide

Category: Moon

The Weapon
Name: Charles Radcliffe
Nicknames: I need one for normal use...Charlie?, Razzle Dazzle
Type of Weapon: Weighted net (Please click for ref. Tres importante) Approximately the size to snare a person.
Former species of weapon: Reaper - Sentry

Personalities: Dancer/Actress: Taani grew up wanting to be a dancer. She liked to watch Bollywood films growing up, and wanted to be an amazing dancer and a star in her own right. She admired the women that she saw, but also wished that the heroines were not constantly needing to be rescued. Because of this she's fit/active, though its more grace/coordination than strength.

Confident: Lets face it, if you’re going to get out there an be an actress you probably need to be pretty sure of yourself. And Taani is. She’s perfectly content with herself as a dancer, with her looks, even her personality. Her ability to fight on the other hand may be something she tries to ignore.

Booksmart: Taani knows quite a bit. She speaks both Hindi and English fluently, and is teaching herself French in her spare time. She had parents that pushed her toward education to try to teach the dancing nonsense right out of her, but instead she studied hard so that she could play hard. However, she was fairly sheltered, and rarely left without supervision.

One-track-mind/spacey: Sometimes Taani gets so lost thinking about her own motivations she forgets that others are there. She will unintentionally ignore people if they do not firmly get her attention before speaking to her. Saying her name is not enough, forcing eye-contact can sometimes help. She is the type that might be so focused on one thing that she could walk past a fight and never even know what was going on.

Charles Radcliffe:

Aristocrat: Charles Radcliffe grew up in a fairly stuffy reaper family. He plays the gentleman, but can be very judgmental. He likes a life of luxury, and even as a weapon likes to be pampered with fine music, and reverence. Taani sometimes humors him, but if he gets too obnoxious may just decide to carry him about in a plastic sack until he gets over himself.

Complisult: Radcliffe is fairly likely to insult you, but he usually manages to tack on a compliment to make it seem like it will be nice. “That dress is gorgeous. You, however, look awful in it.”

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
India has its fair share of demons and monsters. At a young age when she was around bad things, Taani could tell something was wrong. She could see things that others couldn’t and her parents feared she was possessed.

She tried to ignore these things as she struggled through balancing her passion (dancing/acting) with her parent’s passion (education). And then something began to happen to her little brother. It was subtle at first, him seeking out her parents because of a “monster under the bed.” But then it began to happen on a nightly basis. He became paranoid, and got to the point that he became sick due to exhaustion destroying his immune system. This continued and he was admitted into the hospital. During one of her “shifts” of watching him the creature that had been tormenting him appeared, her speaking to it startled it and it fled. Though her brother recovered physically he was somewhat broken mentally, and she vowed to try to stop whatever it was that had done this.

Because she went in with the goal of protecting innocents like her brother in mind, Taani joined the moon faction. She can use Charles in a variety of useful ways, as nets are often used outside of fights. Charles could even be bound to two poles to make a stretcher. However, the weighted edges certainly allow him to be a weapon, as she can swing it and strike with the weights.

Weapon Ability
Charles was a reaper, but his weapon was a net. Therefore his special moves reflect the ones that he himself used, rather than species specific abilities.

Snare (Uses Headlights): Taani flings Charles onto an opponent, attempting to restrict their movement to gain herself an edge over her opponent.

Bathed in Love Charles' "Precious Gift" (Uses the Chill): By wrapping the net around a wounded area Charles can use his Fear to heal. Note; he cannot reach the places to heal emotional damage ):

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Dark, dark brown, espresso?
Hair Colour/Style: Either mid-dark brown or black
Skin Colour: I can’t describe skin tones XD Something like that perhaps?
Clothing Style/Colours: Standard hunter coat, or maybe a coatish version of this or this? Her scarf is red, but I would like to see it incorporated as her sari, though freedom here still. I’d like her overall clothing to be Bollywood based, red with gold accents. She’s not afraid/bothered about showing skin, and probably enjoys baring some midrift. I think it would be fun for her to be in a skirt, no matter how obnoxious it seems for fighting, but I’m open to pants or whatever, more like this. I’d like the colors to stick, but most of this is a suggestion. Henna things would also be love~

Whatever color/glow for Radcliffe is fine~ Runes on the weights?

Extra: I’d like her to have a few jewelry pieces. Desummoned Radcliffe would probably look something like this (colors can/may vary to match his summoned form) so her neck should be fairly bare without him there. Also: I think bare feet would be fun 8D
References: (If you have art or design sketches for your character, include them here!)

((edited in refs for Scy))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am
Snag a post while I can 8D  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:20 am
And one more post~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:07 pm
this is not a crit.
but
dannys last name is fitzgerald

LOLOLOLOLOL  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:17 pm
If I was more observant I would notice things like this XD

I was going for a stuffy British name...who better to pair an Indian with than a British?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:06 pm
Changed his last name to Radcliffe, but I need help with a nickname for him. Otherwise she might just call him Radcliffe~  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:41 pm
Bumping up for crits during bribe season  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:49 am
A MOON HUNTRESS

I APPROVE  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points