Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Your an Awful Tall Superhero! [Ambrosia x Sinon][FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:08 pm
Minny wasn't used to sneaking out of her house.

As she climbed down through the window, she felt a little bit of guilt. This was wrong, but she had school in the morning. How was she supposed to practice being a super hero when she had to go to class? The brown haired girl slipped past the dark windows of the house, and underneath the sloping branched of the japanese maple in her front yard. There she took out her little orange and yellow pen and whispered "Ambrosia Power, Make Up!"

A few glittery moments later, Chibi Sailor Ambrosia ducked out from under the branches, antenna catching on a couple small branches. She wiggled them free and set off down the street. It was dark and kindof scary, but Ambrosia knew that to be a super hero, one must be brave. Like Camelot! She still hadn't seen him since becoming a super awesome super powered senshi, but she knew one say she would.

It didn't take long for a large youma to find her. Such a tiny blip of power must seem like easy prey. It rose up on it's hind legs, long face cracked into a snarl. It looked like a horse with clawed feet, and tall rabbit like ears. A real assortment of animals. Ambrosia stopped dead in her tracks, staring up at the tall youma with a mixture of fear and determination. This was a chance to be brave, and be a real super hero!

"Hey, get outta my way!" She shouted, pointing right into the creatures angry eyes. "Or I'll beat you up!" The youma snarled, coming back down on all four clawed paws. Ambrosia took a step back. Somehow she doubted this one would go away with kicking.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:26 pm
She had been at this for a year—the senshi business, obviously. Sinon wasn’t particularly pleased with the realization, but she had grown acclimated to her long nights throughout the year. It didn’t matter what time it was—beginning of school, summer, or finals. The freckled senshi was always groping for some sugar or other energy boost to keep her moving through the day. On more than one occasion she had fallen flat at her desk or onto her bed. Sinon always seemed to be moving, but she figured out her limitations.

Probably why the redhead was lazily cruising through the town on her skateboard instead of hopping from rooftop. While Sinon enjoyed building hopping as much as the next senshi (or knight or, regretfully, negaverse) it tired her quicker than skateboarding did. It made sense. Skateboarding was slower, but it was a sacrifice she was willing to make.

White puffs flew out of her mouth as she pressed a boot against the concrete to propel herself forward. The corners of her mouth twitched and she hugged herself. Damn it was cold. Would it be weird if she began to tote around some sort of jacket? Thank God Sinon had chaps, but her arms were freezing! She shivered. Cold. So cold. Cold. Cold. Cold.

Her mind filled with frosty thoughts of the weather until she could not hear the cry of a young girl. It was only the towering form of a youma Sinon managed to notice. Groannnn.

She forced herself to suck it up and she hopped off, the board rolling away to who-knew-where. Noticing the monster’s size, Sinon huffed and straightened to her full height. It was still taller than her—perhaps by a foot? No time to guesstimate. Arms reluctantly peeled away from each other as she took two giant leaps and did a round kick to its head. Pretty damn cool, if she didn’t say so herself. It screeched and neighed, stumbling to the side to allow Sinon a good look at the chibi senshi.

“…what?” Sinon wisely used the moment to stare stupidly at Ambrosia instead of going after the youma.

Syusaki

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:54 am
The youma was about to advance further when it was roughly kicked in the head by someone Ambrosia had not seen before. Her outfit was purple and cool! Ambrosia clapped, exhaling the breath she didn't know she had been holding.

And then the other girl just stared at her.

Ambrosia blinked a couple times before saying "Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Chibi Sailor Ambrosia!". All enthusiasm and bubbles. her attention was drawn back to the youma, who was righting itself angrily. he was going to distract them from their meeting! The Chibi senshi faced it, shouting "Honey Shoot!"

The ball of honey flowed form her hands to a hovering sphere before her. She took aim and a couple steps back, sticking out her tongue to make sure the other senshi knew she was concentrating and trying really hard. She got a running start, kicking the ball as hard as she could and it flew somewhat wobbly toward the youma, crashing into it's side and splashing over to it's leg. The honey was sticky and soon began to harden, freezing the leg in place for a short time.

The creature growled, thrashing it's leg in an effort to free it from the golden trap it was now stuck in.

Ambrosia looked back at the other senshi and smiled, saying "What does your power do?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:21 pm
Once the child began to speak, Sinon blinked and forcibly shook herself out of the stupor. Now was not the time to be staring like an idiot. Now was the time to smite this youma—and hopefully converse with the chibi senshi while she was at it. “Ambrosia!” The first thing that popped in her mind was Greek mythology. Ambrosia was supposed to be the drink of the gods, right? Her enthusiasm brought a grin to the senshi’s face, and Sinon seemed quite impressed when the young girl took the opportunity to hurl a chunk of honey at the creature. Adorable. So. Adorable.

Again, she shook her head and even smacked herself with both hands. Concentrate, Sinon. Concentrate! “I’m Sinon! Senshi of Lies. Hm?” She glanced at Ambrosia and smirked at her inquiry. “My power? Why don’t I show you?” she offered. Sinon strolled toward the youma, feeling a bit more confident than usual due to its attention to its frozen leg. In one fluid movement, she lifted an arm and shouted, “Web of Lies!” Her hand glowed for a moment before a flurry of strings slithered out from her fist and entangled around the youma, which immediately began to screech and thrashing.

Sinon frowned and gestured with one arm, willing the web to grow tighter around the youma, but to be honest she wasn’t sure how effective it would be. Her attack was definitely not made for one hit KOs.

Syusaki

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:10 pm
Lies! Oh what a fun power to have! Her attack mildly confused the child, who had never really hear the expression before. The web looked like it was a spider web to her. Maybe she was the Senshi of Spiders and she said she was to Senshi of Lies to trick her! Ambrosia was glad she thought it through. She wasn't going to get tricked this time!

While the youma seemed to be in pain, it looked like Sinon's power wasn't enough to completely dust the youma. Ambrosia look a leaf out of her friend Lenka's book, and ran toward the creature, kicking it with her yellow boot between the lines that held it captive. The horse mouth opened in another growl that ended in a snarl, but between its stuck paw in hardened honey and the web, it couldn't do much more than that. Ambrosia saw the glittering yellow mass was hardened, and shouted "We gotta hurry! The honey is all hard now and it will break!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 pm
Perhaps once the battle was through Sinon would have to teach her some new idioms. She didn’t know that Ambrosia didn’t understand the origins of her attack, but as soon as she realized this the redhead would definitely need to correct the misunderstanding. Even if she was the senshi of lies she didn’t want to actively deceive someone, especially a kid.

She nearly choked—nearly because she only had spit to choke on—when she watched Ambrosia run toward the creature and kick it with her boots. Sinon wanted to flail her arms, but thought better. She was the older senshi. She had more experience, too. It was time to act like an adult and not some useless, gangly teenager. Sinon considered her next action. Punch it? Another magic attack? Honestly, that attack had taken quite a bit of energy, so she leapt forward and gave it a punch with as much energy she could muster.

Syusaki

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:37 pm
At this point the youma was getting tired. It's energy flagged and it's head sunk lower to the ground. Ambrosia kept kicking and Sinon had finally joined in the physical attack. The honey on the youma's arm was a shimmering glass texture now, and with a thrust of frustration by the youma, it shattered. Pieces of glass like honey flew everywhere, and Minny hissed when a shard hit her arm, leaving a cut an inch or so in length.

Her eyes began to well up with tears. That hurt! Her hand clasped to her arm and she paused her assault on the creature to check if it was bleeding. The wound almost looked like a paper cut, and she watched it turn red. Oh no, she was bleeding. Her mom was gonna ask questions now! How does one get a paper cut on their arm? She would ask the Senshi of Lies to think of one for her after the battle.

Almost there... she though, feeling her legs getting tired. Maybe they would have to magically attack it again? She took a couple steps back, getting ready to attack it again if she had to.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:14 am
She heard a soft crack as her fist connected with the honey-covered youma. Sinon quickly pulled back her arm to take in her impressive—if she didn’t say so herself—work on the creature. She had left a dent on the coat of honey, with numerous cracks running through the groove and spreading out from it as well. However, she couldn’t savor her work for long, because the grin disappeared soon as shards of hardened honey smacked her in the face. She hissed, lifting up a hand to wipe away at the small droplets of blood that ran down her face. Well, at least it hadn’t it her eye.

Surprisingly, Sinon found enough time to glance at Ambrosia and realize that there were tears pooling in the child’s eyes. She panicked. “Ambrosia! Are you okay?” Her heart told her to rush to the chibi senshi’s side, but her attention flickered back to the youma. It was so close to being dusted. So close. Her lips formed a thin, nervous line as she glanced at Ambrosia. Then Sinon frowned and rushed for the youma again, aiming for another punch to its gut.

Syusaki

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:55 am
Ambrosia didn't have time to fire off another honey ball. Sinon's last punch caused the creature to whine, and then powder into a pile of dust. Ambrosia cheered, throwing her cut arm into the air in victory. "We did it!"

The cut was forgotten when she laid eyes on Sinon's face. There were a few cuts from the honey shards that were bleeding, making her look quite intimidating. Ambrosia ran over, saying 'I'm ok, are you ok though? I'm sorry I didn't tell you fast enough about the honey." That was the downfall of her attack. It stuck the enemy to itself or whatever was around, but it hardened, and then became a problem for someone who got too close. Just as they had.

Her eyes wandered the empty, dark street as if to find something to stop the bleeding. She couldn't exactly walk into a 24 hour store right now...

"That was a good battle! We dusted it in no time!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:39 pm
Yet another loud crack as her fist connected with her target, but it was different from before. The sound was louder, a bit more ominous as cracks and fissures spread throughout the honey armor. It mixed with the creature’s whine until it finally turned mute. One last bursting crack before it crumbled to dust, kicking up a cloud before disappearing altogether. Sinon smirked and looked over at Ambrosia. “Yup!”

While the cuts on her face made the senshi of lies appear more intimidating, she quickly ameliorated the problem by grinning a stupid grin at the chibi senshi. “I’m fine! Oh, this?” She wiped at her cheeks again, rubbing away dried bits of blood. “It’s nothing. I’ve gotten worse injuries before.” Sinon nodded knowingly before kneeling down to meet the younger girl eye-to-eye. “Yup. We were awesome, don’t you think?” She stared at the cut on Ambrosia’s arm. “Do you have any band aids on you? Otherwise I can rush you over to my house to get some. My dad’s a heavy sleeper, and my brothers are out for the night. It won’t be a problem.”

Syusaki

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 am
The girl examined the cut on her arm. It wasn't deep, just a bit long. But it had already began to stop bleeding. She wanted to wipe it off, but her gloves were so pretty and white. She didn't want to ruin them. She she let the small trickle dry on her arm for now, and she would wipe it off after she dehenshined.

Ambrosia smiled back, saying "You look like you got into a fight with a bear or something. She imagined that was what bear claw cuts looked like. Though saying she was fighting a monster sounded cooler than any bear.

"I don't have any band-aids." She said, smoothing her skirt. "No pockets, see?" The thought of going so Sinon's house was tempting, the warm would feel much better. But wasn't it dangerous? "Aren't we supposed to keep where we live and all that a secret?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:49 pm
“Do I?” Sinon’s expression turned curious at first, gloved fingers reaching up to gently touch her cheek to check for any scratches, but she only found bits of dried blood and a relatively injure-free face. She was at least glad about that. Any other injuries the redhead could hide with long sleeves or jeans, but multiple, deep cuts to the face were more difficult to explain. A couple scratches the soldier of lies could deal with.

She smiled sheepishly. Oh right. Why hadn’t she noticed that? Because she was an unobservant super senshi, that was why. “I do see! My bad.” Then her eyes widened and her brows furrowed at the chibi senshi. What exactly had the girl just asked Sinon? “Why would we do that?” Clearly, Sinon had not picked up on the fact that this child considered senshi to be superheroes, which they kind of were, but not quite. They were supposedly aliens born on Earth, paradoxical as it sounded. “As long as you don’t tell anyone else I’m perfectly cool with you coming over to my house to get some band aids and stuff. It’s no big deal.”

Syusaki

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:14 pm
Ambrosia was pleased that she had proved the older girl wrong. Granted, it was in a very minor way, but she still was happy. Her pleased manner was subdued by the senshi of lies response to her query. Every comic book and story about superheros said that the hero couldn't ever tell their secret identity to someone else, or else their whole family and friends would be in danger! But this girl seemed confident enough that Ambrosia wouldn't tell, and the chibi senshi knew that she wouldn't ever say where Sinon lived. That wouldn't be very nice now would it?

"Alright." She said with a moments hesitation. The though of inside was too tempting to pass up. She waited for Sinon to show her the way.

"I thought that we have to keep our houses secret or else someone could find out and take our family." Her whole body quaked with a shiver. She didn't want to lose her family.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:32 pm
Sinon blinked at Ambrosia. While the chibi senshi had certainly brought up a valid point, they were obviously allies! Plus, Ambrosia was still only a little girl. The redhead had faith she could trust the child to not tell. “Great! Let me get my board.” In the spur of the moment, the soldier of lies had carelessly abandoned her trusty skateboard in favor of aiding the chibi senshi of honey. It was a sacrifice she didn’t mind. She ambled over to the fallen skateboard and scooped it up. At first she held it at an arm’s length to eye the damage, but once she found few new scratches she smiled and turned toward Ambrosia. “Follow me! It isn’t too far from here.”

About ten minutes later, the senshi pointed toward a small house with a front patio. “It’s that one! With the little potted plants hanging from the roof and stuff. Be quiet when going up the steps, ya?”

Syusaki

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:07 pm
Ambrosia eyed the skateboard saying "Do you skateboard around finding youma?" She would certainly cover more ground that way, and briefly the little girl thought about taking her scooter out wit her next time. It might be a lot easier than walking everywhere.

She dutifully followed Sinon until they reached her house. It was really cute, and she thought that it looked very inviting. Her head bobbed in agreement and she was careful to remain as silent as possible. It simply wouldn't do to have the older senshi's parents wake up now would it? Ambrosia even thought enough to cover her stuffed bee's mouth in case he tried to give them away.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff