Welcome to Gaia! ::

D-T3CH :: HyTech . Basement . C*cktail

Back to Guilds

Joint Guild for Hybrid Technica, The Basement, and C*cktail 

Tags: hytech, hyte, basement, hexes, cocktail 

Reply -[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-
[PRP] Assbut isn't a real swear. [Lule, Wayne, Femi & Rene] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:59 pm
"Lule, dear, are you almost ready? Wayne's family will be waiting on us." Femi poked her head in her daughter's room to check on her. Femi had been ready to go over an hour ago, but Lule was taking her time, as usual. She'd already tried on about five outfits and 3 different hairstyles. "Sweetheart, you look beautiful. You always look beautiful. I'm sure Wayne thinks that as well."

Lule turned to look at her mother, rolling her eyes. Femi just didn't understand. The meerkat Hyte had never been one for makeup and fashion. She still always looked cute though. Lule loved that about her. "Yeah, Mom. I'm done." She gave herself one more critical look in the mirror and stood up, smoothing out her dress. Then she reached for a her coat and pulled it on, wrapping a scarf around her neck and picking up her purse. "Let's go."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:17 pm
"Could you at least make an effort?" Wayne's voice was terse. Rene raised a brow and held up a bottle of wine.

"What do you think this is? I don't drink wine, but you claim your little girlfriend is a classy girl. So there we are. A nice vintage." The seraph shrugged. She'd even dressed nice (For her? Dark jeans and a clean pressed shirt, her rosary shown proudly.

The bat was, of course, dressed immaculately. His hair was freshly cut, his clothes were pressed and prim looking. He gave Rene a very stern look. The seraph snickered at him and shooed him out of the kitchen.

Of course, Wayne wasn't permitted to stay looking good for long. Zach had snuck something from the fridge and ran into the Bat, mussing him. "ZACH."

"YOU WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING DUMBASS."
The boy never spoke if he could scream, and never spoke politley if he could get a swear in somewhere. Wayne growled and looked at the clock.

"I need to clean, Mom. Keep an ear out for Lule and Femi?"

"Pretty sure I'm capable of answering the door there, slugger."  

Jeanemon

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:35 pm
Lule linked her arm with her mother's as they left the house. She was so glad that Gideon was otherwise occupied tonight. He'd no doubt be a best, asking Wayne all sorts of stupid questions and being a general a**. She loved her brother, and he was only being protective, but tonight it wasn't something she needed. "It's this way, Mom." The pair started walking in the direction of Wayne's house.

"Now, I guess I should warn you. Wayne likes to insist that his family aren't exactly hugs and rainbows." Lule shrugged.

Femi glanced over at her daughter, her brows furrowing together. "Hm? What do you mean? I'm sure they're lovely people."

"Mom, you're sure everyone is a lovely person," Lule grinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:47 pm
While Wayne showered and changed, Rene and Zach had a bit of an argument in the kitchen. Said argument eventually turned into the pair of them all out screaming at one another over God knew what.

Wayne hit his head against the side of the shower. He could -hear- them from in there!

"Put that milk down, brat!"

"I DO WHAT I WANT."

"I'LL TURN YOU INTO SUSHI."

"NYAAAAH." And with that, Zach ran for the front door, likely to divebomb anyone who came inside.  

Jeanemon

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:56 pm
"I believe this is the place." Lule stopped in front of a house, looking up at it. She checked the address with what she had written down, and nodded. "Yeah, this is it." She squeezed her mother's arm, smiling at her. "Thanks for coming, Mom."

"Of course, dear. I know this is important to you." Femi smiled at her daughter. Her little girl was all grown up. Wayne was a nice young man, and she hoped things turned out just the way Lule wanted.

They made their way up the step and rang the bell.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:11 pm
The front door opened abruptly and a slightly transparent, jellyfish-type child greeted them with a roar and brandishing a carton of milk. "INVADERS." The Seraph woman grabbed him from behind and safely dismantled the weapon, holding the squirming and swearing child in her arms.

"Evening. I'm Rene, this is Zach. He stings, so watch out." Rene had a rather dry voice, a bit jaded. The squirming bundle in her arms continued to swear. "Wayne had a run in with some mess, so he's cleaning up. He'll be out in a bit."

"Lemmie down, you-"

"Language, brat."

"ASSBUTT."  

Jeanemon

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:17 pm
Femi smiled as the door opened, preparing to say hello. The sight of the jellyfish child and his milk yelling gave her pause however, and she stopped, the smile frozen on her face, eyes gone wide. It's not that she hadn't dealt with...energetic children before, she was just taken by surprise.

Lule on the other hand, thought it was hilarious. She grinned at Zach and Rene. "Hello!" she said cheerily, gently nudging her mother. "I'm Lule, and this is my mom, Femi. It's great to finally meet you guys."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:24 pm
"Mmhm. It's overdue, but you really can't rush that boy." Rene continued to wrestle with Zach, getting stung a few times by his tendrils before the boy rather abruptly calmed down. His eyes went to Femi and regarded her with interest.

"You're Wayne's girlfriend? I bet you have cooties. Or the clap. Girls are gross." He said to Femi, carefully wriggling out of his mother's arms. The boy looked to be good at getting out of tight spots. "Gross gross gross."

Ah, and there in the background was the bat, in fresh clothes and looking mildly horrified. Oh, Wayne.  

Jeanemon

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:41 pm
Femi recovered from her initial shock and grinned at Zach. She bent down so she was closer to his level (though to be honest, Femi was short and not all that much taller than Zach to begin with), her hands on her knees. "Well, no. Lule is Wayne's girlfriend, but I promise she doesn't have cooties," she says knowingly. "Her brother Gideon made her get a cootie shot when she was little. She's completely cootie-free. Promise."

Lule regarded Zach with an amused look. "And Mom's too old to have cooties." She spots Wayne and smiles at him, waving her fingers.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:20 pm
The boy looked at her seriously. "I've got shots, too." What kind of shots, he didn't elaborate. Rabies, likely. He frowned at the stranger and puffed out his cheeks. "Don't touch me or I'll sting you."

"You sure as hell won't if you know what's good for you." Rene ushered everyone into the living room. The house was small and well kept, likely by Wayne's hands only. The furniture was out of style but passable, and there were still boxes piled up in the corners. The walls were lined with pictures: various pictures of Wayne and Zach at various ages, older pictures of a younger Rene, Rene and a rather large hispanic looking angel. It was a fairly homey place. "Make yourselves at home."

Zach made a face.

"It's ah... It's good to see you again, Miss Femi." Wayne held out a hand and his cheeks darkened in color. Enk!  

Jeanemon

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:40 pm
Lule grinned from ear to ear as they followed Rene into the living room. She was liking Wayne's family already. They were quite entertaining. Very different from her boring family. She looked around at the photos, smiling. Wayne had been quite adorable. Turning back from the photos, she smiled at Wayne and set a hand on his arm to reassure him before she sat down.

Femi took Wayne's hand and shook it warmly. "It's good to see you too, Wayne," she said with a warm smile. "Now that you're back, Lule can stop moping."

Lule shot her mother a withering look. And here she had thought Gideon would embarrass her. Her mother was apparently just as bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:08 pm
Oh, yes. The family was very entertaining. Zach continued to loom nearby and puff his cheeks. Rene grinned at Lule and nodded at a few of the pictures. "You know him when he was a little s**t? You think he's bad now? Christ Almighty, he was a brat. Neat little OCD thing, and he gave you hell if you gave him s**t about hanging from the ceiling."

Wayne glowered in her direction. She just grinned. Wayne chose to ignore Rene to focus on Femi. "And I apologize for worrying her. And you, Miss Femi." Wayne was all gracious charm, something that he'd apparently polished during his time away.  

Jeanemon

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:24 pm
Lule shook her head, looking back at the pictures. "No, I'm afraid I didn't know him when he was a kid. He's a little older than me." She smiled fondly, looking over at the object of her fondness. "I got a crush on him when he was a big ol' brooding, moody teenager."

Femi takes a seat, smiling up at Wayne. "Just don't do it again, hm?" she laughs and turns her smile to Rene now. "I remember him hanging from the ceiling. I believe it was his favourite past time."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:17 pm
"It takes all types int his world." Rene said blandly. "Can't account for taste." She grinned then, earning herself a glare from the bat.

"I will certianly try not to." Wayne grumbled.

"Hell yeah it was. He was always upside down here. Don't think it'd be different anywhere else. Did Miss Luley here have any fun little quirks? We're parents. I think we're supposed to embarass the s**t out of them."  

Jeanemon

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:34 pm
"Ah, he's not all that bad," Lule said with a grin. "He's quite sweet." She patted the sofa beside her, gesturing for Wayne to come sit next to her.

"Oh, isn't it though? Lule didn't have any quirks as fun as hanging from the ceiling, but she was such a little drama queen." Femi said, smiling fondly at her daughter, ignoring the eye rolling she got. And for a while there she only liked to sleep on the floor, beside her brother's bed. I think she was a little upset when we moved them into separate rooms as they got older."

"I was barely two. Gids had been there my whole life. What do you expect? He was like my security blanket." Lule frowned at her mother.  
-[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff