Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Rookie Cup Bleachers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:54 pm
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
I want a new digimon! >.< I still only have Veemon and Leviamon...

btw I kind of asked this already to someone else, but I might as well as here too.

Let's say I dedigivolve my UlforceVeedramon to Veemon then use the digiegg of miracles to transform him to Magnamon.

Am I allowed to still use his other forms (Veedramon, AeroVeedramon, UlforceVeedramon) for battles, signatures, and RPs? Or do I have to delete the signatures of his other forms.

My digimon would still be considered Magnamon, right? But at the same time can I still use his other forms freely?

Aside from the fact that what you're trying to do can't be done... you can use all the art that you have in RPs, signatures and anything else. However if you're attempting to do anything TP/DNA shop-wise, you can only use the most recent art.

Why can it not be done?

Also I don't understand your last sentence, you said I can use all art in RPs, signatures and anything else, but then you say I cannot use other art except for the most recent one? What is TP and why does it matter if its a DNA? Does that mean if I DNA a digimon I cannot use its previous arts anymore?

Okay, seems the short answer only causes more problems...

Okay, so you have UlforceVeedramon, when it comes to de-digivolving, you can only do it once per digimon meaning the farthest you can go is Ultimate stage.

I also said that in TP shops, it works only for the most recent art. Using Veemon for example, you have a full line all the way up to mega, you can't go back to your Rookie stage to use the digi-egg of miracles to get Magnamon or unexpected and you can't use one of the lower stages to DNA for something.

However in any other area, you're more than welcome to RP with Veemon, post the champion stage in your signature, or even battle with the ultimate stage.

Hopefully I cleared up the confusion that I called. >.<

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:57 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

btw I kind of asked this already to someone else, but I might as well as here too.

Let's say I dedigivolve my UlforceVeedramon to Veemon then use the digiegg of miracles to transform him to Magnamon.

Am I allowed to still use his other forms (Veedramon, AeroVeedramon, UlforceVeedramon) for battles, signatures, and RPs? Or do I have to delete the signatures of his other forms.

My digimon would still be considered Magnamon, right? But at the same time can I still use his other forms freely?

Aside from the fact that what you're trying to do can't be done... you can use all the art that you have in RPs, signatures and anything else. However if you're attempting to do anything TP/DNA shop-wise, you can only use the most recent art.

Why can it not be done?

Also I don't understand your last sentence, you said I can use all art in RPs, signatures and anything else, but then you say I cannot use other art except for the most recent one? What is TP and why does it matter if its a DNA? Does that mean if I DNA a digimon I cannot use its previous arts anymore?

Okay, so you have UlforceVeedramon, when it comes to de-digivolving, you can only do it once per digimon meaning the farthest you can go is Ultimate stage.

I also said that in TP shops, it works only for the most recent art. Using Veemon for example, you have a full line all the way up to mega, you can't go back to your Rookie stage to use the digi-egg of miracles to get Magnamon or unexpected and you can't use one of the lower stages to DNA for something.

However in any other area, you're more than welcome to RP with Veemon, post the champion stage in your signature, or even battle with the ultimate stage.

Oh yes, everything is quite clear now 3nodding

I thought that when you dedigivolved you could choose which state to revert back to.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:01 pm
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

Why can it not be done?

Oh yes, everything is quite clear now 3nodding

I thought that when you dedigivolved you could choose which state to revert back to.

Nope, just the stage below. Glad I could fix that horrible mess of misunderstanding. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:11 pm
I thought Green cards couldn't be targeted by stuff like Digimon Emperor... :/  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:47 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I think it would be conditional, if it is the players choice to activate it or not then it can, but if it activates even if the player doesn't want it to then I don't think it can be targeted. 'Cause if you look at positron laser(cause i know how much you love it), it says you show the card, which is like you activate it, however healing spell(another green card) just says recover MP to full, and also it says it need not be played in order to take effect, meaning that some green cards MUST be played in order to activate, but this is my 2 cents, I think you get the last word though you are the battle mod after all right?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:04 pm
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I think it would be conditional, if it is the players choice to activate it or not then it can, but if it activates even if the player doesn't want it to then I don't think it can be targeted. 'Cause if you look at positron laser(cause i know how much you love it), it says you show the card, which is like you activate it, however healing spell(another green card) just says recover MP to full, and also it says it need not be played in order to take effect, meaning that some green cards MUST be played in order to activate, but this is my 2 cents, I think you get the last word though you are the battle mod after all right?

I decided it was unconditional becuase the effect reads that I can pick 3 cards and they can not use those cards for the entire battle, so I interpreted it as those cards are just as good as thrown out. The effect doesn't say anything about activating or playing of the cards that I select it just says they can't use them.  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:16 pm
Orre Champion Monty
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I decided it was unconditional becuase the effect reads that I can pick 3 cards and they can not use those cards for the entire battle, so I interpreted it as those cards are just as good as thrown out. The effect doesn't say anything about activating or playing of the cards that I select it just says they can't use them.

I don't think so...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19001903
Green cards can't be targeted by canceling effects like Digimon Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:35 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I don't think so...
but wouldnt that depend on the green card and whether it requires activation?

Offensive needs to be played by the owner in order it activate its effect right? Or does it activate on its own when HP becomes 20 or less?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:51 pm
we already had a conversation regarding how green cards work in this same thread.
refer to page 9-10 of this thread.

re-post:

Grandwing
If you persist in using your digimon emperor against his illegal, it's true that he "will not be able to use it" however due to its AUTO effect, it will still be activated on his turn.

This is pretty much pointless and I suggest you redo the first turn.

*this situation applies to all white and green cards.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:38 am
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Orre Champion Monty
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I don't think so...
but wouldnt that depend on the green card and whether it requires activation?

Offensive needs to be played by the owner in order it activate its effect right? Or does it activate on its own when HP becomes 20 or less?

Based on the previous post, seems to me like Offensive V is an AUTO effect meaning that it will activate on its own... Oooh.... Means sucks for them if Dark Devilishness is in effect. WAHAHAHA!!! I have another counter attack set up for these very evil new cards! twisted  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:43 pm
Liger glances over the stadium battlefield as the last battle comes to a close before the finals. The tamer and his angelic digimon clap for both battlers, human and digimon, eye Ultimate and his Dracmon. Looks like our Opponent is set, Waltz."

The lucemon, named Waltz, gives a hefty chuckle in his soprano pitched voice. "Very well... He takes another sip of his tea and places it back on the floating saucer that was floating near him, " I shall look more than forward to this match."

Liger nods and stands up with his digimon, making sure that his cards were ready. He extends one hand out and flexes the fingers to cause multiple popping sounds. This would serve as a trigger that allowed his grayish digisoul to flare in the palm of his hand. "Let's go to get ready." Liger extinguishes the digital flames and heads out of the nearest exit to make his way to the bottom of the stands and towards the Competitor's Waiting Room with an angelic digimon walking fluidly behind him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:22 am
damnit lol  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:14 am
At first I was like...

But then I lol'd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:32 am
*returns from his loss*

'Well that wasn't at all what I would have expected from you two..." A clown digimon would be watching for them, keeping their spoke saved up and warm.

"No, it wasn't. We both got a little too big headed and lost." Liger has a seat still cradling Waltz like a sleeping child (lolz). "Even as the key to destruction, he is still very much inexperienced in battle."

"Whatever you say... so am I to see battle next time?" The Chaospiedmon looks over the stadium, wishing to inflict pain on everyone there.

"We shall see." He sighs. "But for now, we rest."

"Ugh..."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:30 am
Just wondering, but Digivolution adds 20 HP and 10 MP to current HP and MP

The card just says Max HP and Max MP, right?  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff