Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Rookie Cup Bleachers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:45 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

It was a joke and very much passed the point of having meals where I am as well. Nonetheless, let us fight valiantly or at least go with a much kicking and screaming for comical purposes... you're first sir, choose your actions wisely.

Yes, I have.

Now it is you're turn.

your turn

You're turn lol although you pretty much have this already

That I do, but you started off well. Probably should have taken Wrath or De-digivolve instead though. Oh well, every battle is a learning experience... in winning and in losing. Good Game.

Yeah I thought taking Dark Mutation would be the best option, but ultimately De-digivolve proved to be the wise choice.

Of course I probably should have pulled back and started a more conservative play with Wall of Fire, but that would also depend on what you would have played afterwords.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:50 pm
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

It was a joke and very much passed the point of having meals where I am as well. Nonetheless, let us fight valiantly or at least go with a much kicking and screaming for comical purposes... you're first sir, choose your actions wisely.

Yes, I have.

Now it is you're turn.

your turn

That I do, but you started off well. Probably should have taken Wrath or De-digivolve instead though. Oh well, every battle is a learning experience... in winning and in losing. Good Game.

Yeah I thought taking Dark Mutation would be the best option, but ultimately De-digivolve proved to be the wise choice.

Of course I probably should have pulled back and started a more conservative play with Wall of Fire, but that would also depend on what you would have played afterwords.

Ya know, if it weren't for the fact that one of my potential opponents could benefit greatly from this information, I would tell you the entire plot line of my deck... made to counter most if not all the decks that were entered... funny thing power is. sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:56 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

your turn

Ya know, if it weren't for the fact that one of my potential opponents could benefit greatly from this information, I would tell you the entire plot line of my deck... made to counter most if not all the decks that were entered... funny thing power is. sweatdrop

Hey just shot me a quick PM and let me know lol

I really want to get good at this game and I could really use some advice. Like the deck I decided to run for this tournament. Was it bad, okay? Inconsistent? I couldn't always pull off my strategy so it might be too obvious.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:08 pm
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I really want to get good at this game and I could really use some advice. Like the deck I decided to run for this tournament. Was it bad, okay? Inconsistent? I couldn't always pull off my strategy so it might be too obvious.

I think I'll do that.

Good: And overall, I thought your deck was pretty good for the level of digimon you were up against. It was also rather consistent in dealing damage over time. The amount of MP needed was really good, allowing you to use most of your cards and in a chained succession. Trade (20) --> Yellow Virus Bean (10) --> Digidote (25)= 55 damage in indirect.

Bad: My one thing was that you probably should have subbed Wall of Fire for something else... it's a good scare tactic and probably one of the better cards to give your opponent with Trade, but... you'd be in a bit of trouble if they decided to use it and not attack, especially if they had a way to deal damage to you. Simply put, Wall of Fire is a good card, but it lacked synergy with your deck's intended purpose...

Reminds me of a Flowing Dance or maybe even a fencing style, string together attacks for constant rain of damage.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I think I'll do that.

Good: And overall, I thought your deck was pretty good for the level of digimon you were up against. It was also rather consistent in dealing damage over time. The amount of MP needed was really good, allowing you to use most of your cards and in a chained succession. Trade (20) --> Yellow Virus Bean (10) --> Digidote (25)= 55 damage in indirect.

Bad: My one thing was that you probably should have subbed Wall of Fire for something else... it's a good scare tactic and probably one of the better cards to give your opponent with Trade, but... you'd be in a bit of trouble if they decided to use it and not attack, especially if they had a way to deal damage to you. Simply put, Wall of Fire is a good card, but it lacked synergy with your deck's intended purpose...

Reminds me of a Flowing Dance or maybe even a fencing style, string together attacks for constant rain of damage.

Thanks for the review. Glad to see my deck was at least competitive. Yeah wall of fire was one of those choices that I just didnt know what to place. My original idea was to use virus code instead of wall of fire but my deck didnt really lack mp so I thought it wasnt needed. Also I would be giving my opponent easy mp access and possibly ruined my own play.

What would you have suggested I used instead of wall of fire?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:23 am
In the Bleachers watching the first of the two semi final matches a tamer and his red and black Reptile digimon partner sat on the edge of their seats as the round began as the arena around them warped and changed as the match progressed the roars of the crowd could be heard behind booing and cheering the favourite tamer and digimon a like though only two sat there in silent’s giving a round of applause when need as the skilled tamers battled for a spot in the finals as the matched came to a skilful card combo end both tamer and digimon raised from their seats applauding a both tamers and digimon for the battling styles “Bravo bravo, what a skilled match well Guilmon” the Guilmon turned as he clapped as well “ yesss, very good now can we go get food before the next match starts please” the tamer laughed as he signalled with a head gesture to the digimon to come with as they left the arena to get food for his friend.

((OOC: congrats guys good match to the both of us))  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:21 am
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I think I'll do that.

Thanks for the review. Glad to see my deck was at least competitive. Yeah wall of fire was one of those choices that I just didnt know what to place. My original idea was to use virus code instead of wall of fire but my deck didnt really lack mp so I thought it wasnt needed. Also I would be giving my opponent easy mp access and possibly ruined my own play.

Well since it was mainly your trade fodder, I would suggest that it's something that you wouldn't possibly depend on, something that neither of you could use either because you weren't the right level or it cost too much to play, that would really eff up your opponent. Or maybe... truth be told... I have no idea sweatdrop

Reason being, as I look over your matches here, There were very few that didn't focus on having a completely aggressive deck, so Wall of Fire... really wasn't a bad idea because they would have been to afraid to attack. My main thing is that you'd be in trouble with someone like Draco who was as defensive as one could get deckwise.

With that in mind, I rest my case because Wall of Fire was probably the best thing for you... a just in case kind of thing. That's actually a pretty well put together deck that could work even if you went second.
emotion_yatta

Lucemon chuckles lightly as he sips his digi-herbal tea. The taste of it was just what he needed to calm his nerves after tapping into his brother's power so many times in one setting. "Liger, if I may... never bring me to one of these events again."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:26 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

I think I'll do that.

Well since it was mainly your trade fodder, I would suggest that it's something that you wouldn't possibly depend on, something that neither of you could use either because you weren't the right level or it cost too much to play, that would really eff up your opponent. Or maybe... truth be told... I have no idea sweatdrop

Reason being, as I look over your matches here, There were very few that didn't focus on having a completely aggressive deck, so Wall of Fire... really wasn't a bad idea because they would have been to afraid to attack. My main thing is that you'd be in trouble with someone like Draco who was as defensive as one could get deckwise.

With that in mind, I rest my case because Wall of Fire was probably the best thing for you... a just in case kind of thing. That's actually a pretty well put together deck that could work even if you went second.
emotion_yatta

Lucemon chuckles lightly as he sips his digi-herbal tea. The taste of it was just what he needed to calm his nerves after tapping into his brother's power so many times in one setting. "Liger, if I may... never bring me to one of these events again."

Well how about tiferit? Or would that give my opponent more advantage?

Also after checking over our match I realize that if I would have taken wrath, my chances of winning would have been really high. ill have to remember not to rush through my combo next time and properly read and analyze my opp deck next time.

Btw does anyone know how third place is decided?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:29 am
Shadow of Miracles

both losers of the semi's battle for third i think  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:01 am
Unitas Persona
Shadow of Miracles

I better try my best for that then. Ive come this far I should at least make it to third

We havent been told what the prices are right?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:33 am
Shadow of Miracles
Unitas Persona
Shadow of Miracles

I better try my best for that then. Ive come this far I should at least make it to third

We havent been told what the prices are right?

correct the prizes are still unknowing  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:45 pm
I want a new digimon! >.< I still only have Veemon and Leviamon...

btw I kind of asked this already to someone else, but I might as well as here too.

Let's say I dedigivolve my UlforceVeedramon to Veemon then use the digiegg of miracles to transform him to Magnamon.

Am I allowed to still use his other forms (Veedramon, AeroVeedramon, UlforceVeedramon) for battles, signatures, and RPs? Or do I have to delete the signatures of his other forms.

My digimon would still be considered Magnamon, right? But at the same time can I still use his other forms freely?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:05 pm
I'm cheering for ultimate and liger. They're my favorites. emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:49 pm
Shadow of Miracles

btw I kind of asked this already to someone else, but I might as well as here too.

Let's say I dedigivolve my UlforceVeedramon to Veemon then use the digiegg of miracles to transform him to Magnamon.

Am I allowed to still use his other forms (Veedramon, AeroVeedramon, UlforceVeedramon) for battles, signatures, and RPs? Or do I have to delete the signatures of his other forms.

My digimon would still be considered Magnamon, right? But at the same time can I still use his other forms freely?

Aside from the fact that what you're trying to do can't be done... you can use all the art that you have in RPs, signatures and anything else. However if you're attempting to do anything TP/DNA shop-wise, you can only use the most recent art.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:30 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

Aside from the fact that what you're trying to do can't be done... you can use all the art that you have in RPs, signatures and anything else. However if you're attempting to do anything TP/DNA shop-wise, you can only use the most recent art.

Why can it not be done?

Also I don't understand your last sentence, you said I can use all art in RPs, signatures and anything else, but then you say I cannot use other art except for the most recent one? What is TP and why does it matter if its a DNA? Does that mean if I DNA a digimon I cannot use its previous arts anymore?  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff