Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Card Center (Official Card & Deck Forum)
Sullen Oppressor's Deck, Open for trading! ;D Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawr.
  GOLD. NAO
View Results

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:09 pm
Main Deck

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:10 pm
Side Deck

User Image  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:48 pm
Wishlist

Digital Gate

Wrath

De-Digivolve

Water Leak

Giga Blaster

Terra Force

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:54 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/?t=22399785&page=1
^ My deck if you didn't already get the link I left on your profile.

Did you really get 3 Fly Away cards? o.O Holy crap. I'd be more than happy to take one of those off your hands, perhaps. xD I can use that...

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:58 pm
Blademaster Banryu

Did you really get 3 Fly Away cards? o.O Holy crap. I'd be more than happy to take one of those off your hands, perhaps. xD I can use that...

Uhh... I thought that all the cards in your side deck were supposed to be in your main deck too? Never mind, I took it off. O.o But yeah, you wanna trade?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:01 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

Uhh... I thought that all the cards in your side deck were supposed to be in your main deck too? Never mind, I took it off. O.o But yeah, you wanna trade?
Ohh, no, I don't think so. :0 Might be best to ask someone, but I think you should only have each card that you own pictured once throughout your first three posts. So if you want to trade one of your two Fly Away cards, you put one in the Side Deck and one in the Main Deck (again, fairly sure of this, but not entirely).

Well, I just got doubles of Mimi, Tifaret, and Nature Spirits all in one go. @~@ So I've got lots of doubles to trade hahaha....
sweatdrop  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:06 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

Ohh, no, I don't think so. :0 Might be best to ask someone, but I think you should only have each card that you own pictured once throughout your first three posts. So if you want to trade one of your two Fly Away cards, you put one in the Side Deck and one in the Main Deck (again, fairly sure of this, but not entirely).

Well, I just got doubles of Mimi, Tifaret, and Nature Spirits all in one go. @~@ So I've got lots of doubles to trade hahaha....
sweatdrop

I'll trade you for mimi...? And I'll bbl, gotta go.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:08 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

sweatdrop

I'll trade you for mimi...? And I'll bbl, gotta go.

Mimi for Fly Away? Sure sounds fine to me. I actually gotta go too, but I'll set up the trade when I get back. Later dude.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:58 pm
Sullen Oppressor

Right well, I just set up the trade thread! So yeah, here it is.

The way it works is you set up a thread in the Divermon's Lagoon subforum (where all trades are made), saying what you want to trade for someone else's card. They'll then post saying whether or not they approve of the trade, and then you just stick the card in your deck (after removing the one you traded away, of coruse). S'quite simple.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:42 am
Bump  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 am
Looks like you've got a pretty good deck in the works. :0 Did you decide you didn't want to trade for Digimon Emperor?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Looks like you've got a pretty good deck in the works. :0 Did you decide you didn't want to trade for Digimon Emperor?

O.o I forgot about that... Do you still want it? sweatdrop Yeah, I know. I've asked this so many times now it's not even funny.  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:46 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

O.o I forgot about that... Do you still want it? sweatdrop Yeah, I know. I've asked this so many times now it's not even funny.

Yeah, if you're still willing to trade it. No probs, it happens LOL. You have my link to my deck somewhere in this thread, so make me an offer~ xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:55 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

Yeah, if you're still willing to trade it. No probs, it happens LOL. You have my link to my deck somewhere in this thread, so make me an offer~ xD

Your de-digivolve would make a nice addition to my deck... wink  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:25 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

Your de-digivolve would make a nice addition to my deck... wink
Haha, nice try, buddy. xD That's one of my cornerstones of my collection. Anything else catch your eye?

EDIT: Also, we should do a champion battle sometime. Greymon VS Seadramon YEAAAAAAHHH

Digimon Card Center (Official Card & Deck Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games