• Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image

Word Counts
Katapatan - 1,013
Ubi - 595
Word Total = 1,608

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:06 pm
When she was being inspected, she only stood very still, and continued licking her paw and rubbing it upon her face as he watched her. Thoughs eyes of his- now thoughs too would haunt her. Unless.. the feeling of him getting under her skin was apparent only by how much she ignored him. Til she finally felt him come up to her face, which she lifted her head and equally looked at him with her ears panned back.

Eyes straight at him to read in to his eyes. Thoughs that would make up the skin under her claws. "Is.. that a challenge or an invitation." Tilting her head. Leaning more in to him as she went nose to nose- a second passed where her whole body stilled.. Then she leaned up to him, rubbing her shoulder in to his neck and rubbed her nose up his neck too, up his chin and to his ear, where she softly grazed her tongue over it so delicately.

Ubi was taken back by the cheetahs actions, they werent that of what he would have expected. Knowing what little he knew about her he could tell she was up to something. He felt it but for some reason he could feel his heart beat faster and heat run through his body. His legs felt like noodles, he returned her affection with a nuzzle to the neck, running his nose against her cheek up to her ear. With a gentle wisper he wispeaded almost seductively, "What ever your planning it isnt going to work, but i do like your approach." He gave her a lick to the cheek before looking her in those blue eyes, nose to nose with a smirk across his maw.

"If I wanted to try something, I would have done it by now." Equally she was intrigued by him.. but mostly because he gave her affection back- that hadn't happened before. She recoiled and slid away from him and let her tail curl under his chin. "How about if you roll with me for a while- well- wait. You may slow us down~" Leaning her head down and wagging her tail briskyfully on his legs now. "And we really don't take children.." Rolling it off her tongue and she had to admit that she was slightly smitten with the fact that he had followed her all this way. "Why did you come here. Really~ Humor me that~ darlin~"

"I see your one of those female who might keep me on my toes," He smiled. "I think a lady such as yourself could use a 'big bad' male to protect you." he chuckled knwing full well she wouldnt need it. He found himself once again taking a step towards her, wispering in her ear; "i found you beautifly interesting." He said giving he a gentle nuzzle agant her neck. But something caught his attention "Who is thi 'us'?", was it another male? he hoped not.

"Our pack.. we are travelers." Bowing her head softly as she lifted it very regally. "A group of friends trying to see where our place is..on this earth but we're apart of something great~" Eyeing him. "You've come to follow a beauty or did you come to find your place.." Purring softly. "I need naught to have a male protect you~ you- soon would likely need me." SHe coudl have called for her group members to tackle him down now- like she did with so many others and force them in to labor but with him.. Had she grown soft?

It was then that the beautiful princess- hidden princess came upon the scene. "Hello~" She called out.. "Hotaru~" They had codenames, never the use of real names. "Aave." Kata spoke up. "Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" A soft smile came out of the darkness of the female's hoodie. Bowing her head.

"My name his Ubi." He said bowing his head. He was a bit relieved to see a female approach. "I have come to screach for something that makes me feel compelte." He said which was true. Ever since he left his own and his brother he has felt a bit empty inside but the orange female was someone that was beginning to fill the void.

" So will i have the honor of joing two fair madiens on there journey?" He gave a gentle smile toward both of the females in hopes of a yes.

Before Kata could say anything, Emi spoke up with a delightful smile. "Sure fair sir- Ubi was it. We need more able men around don't you think Hotaru?" Kata couldn't believe how gulliable and trusting Emi was being but she sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "As long as they can hold their own- Sure." Then she stared the male down- to see if he had eyes for just every girl. Everything was now a test and she'd watch him very closely. Emi again spoke up, "They call me Aave... and I am sure you already met Hotaru..?" That smile that lurked on beneath what Emi was trying to do. Play love struck helper! "Hotaru coudl use a hand at times~ she is getting rather lonesome~" "Aave!" "Opps~" She giggled. "I hope you fair well with us, we have some food if you'd like to join us~"

Ubi would look at the one called Aave only when she spoke. He kept lancing at Hotaru. Something about her made him stand on end, in an oddly good way though.

"I can definitly hold my own" he said looking her in eyes eyes perhaps a moment longer then he should have, but oddly he couldnt looked away. "Well i would be glad to help keep her company" He smiled looking down at the female moving by her side and wrapping his tail around her. He was hungry but he would prefer a fresh kill and he was totally starving, "Im fine i had a zebra not too long ago, but i would like to join you that is if hotaru is okay with it." He asked looking once more at the female.

"Don't listen to Aave she is quite delusional and I have to fend off crazies from her." To give Emi a taste of her own medicine. It had been so long since she 'joked' around even remotely close to it- and Emi- she taught to grow up while Emi slowly was starting to teach Kata how to laugh and be a child.. "So you had A zebra and didn't even offer it to the one you were stalking~ how rude." She ( kata ) turned to him in a snickering way. "Or is our food not good enough for the wanna be stalker~" Her smile was light hearted and even a little annoying- one coudl be certain that she did not always smile. Emi took notice of that almost immediately. "Well then you are hired~" "I don't object~" "Wait- I'm not crazy!~" "Oh dear Aave, go on and play with the voices in your head darling~ you are scaring away company~" "Taru!" Turning ( Emi ) looking at the male. "I am not crazy, and don't let her scare you off- she is rough around the edges but she means well." Kata quieted after Emi spoke.. and telling him that was a weakness but- keep your friends close and enemies closer.. she'd find out if he was a spy or not.

He chuckled at the behavior of the two female. It reminded him of him and Koran, what times they shared but it was a time in there life where they had to branch out and see what was out there. Ubi might have finally found all he needed in his life. "Well if the zebra wouldnt have kept me from sneaking up on you then i might have. Dragging a large dead zebra carcus around isnt all that stealthy." He chuckled.

"Well it looks like this 'group' just got a new member then." He smiled and gently poked Hotarus cheek with his nose.

"I wasnt scared of her, perhaps a bit annoyed but i see the good in her." He smiled and genuily spoke what he thought was the truth. "Well where does my adventure begin with you and this 'group'?" He smiled at the orange female his burning red gazed not leaving her cool blue eyes.

"It starts with devoting yourself to us.. and showing just how devoted you really are. If your serious that is. We don't take lightly to others whom betray us. For that- I will gladly have your head." Kata smiled just as easily as she said it. "Swear yourself... to the Kuroi'Nera. That you would lay your life down for. Once you do that.. you will become apart of us.. til you make that step- you will still be just some stranger. You will be a brother when you devote yourself.. of course I wouldn't expect a child to understand.. when you grow up you might." She chuckled veer so lightly but really.. her stomach was turning.. and her heart started to weigh on her.
[end?]

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50