Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Malice rises (PF and Landry ONLY)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:05 pm
WWFG Supershow 35 opened up, as Raise Thy Sword began to play

The arena grew dark as black flames began to form a circle on the stage, a figure rose from it, as the titantron spelled 'MALICE' in gothic writing.
In the middle of the ring was a throne like chair, sitting in the chair was a masked figure with the WWFG Undisputed Championship sitting in his lap.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"There is no more Chrono.. For a force more powerful has been unleashed.. Mike Landry knows that force all too well.. Roll the clip peons.." the masked figure known as 'Malice' said as the tron began to show a clip.

The scene on the titantron showed a typical two story house it was the Landry house. The video continued with someone walking to the door holding a small box, they knocked "Who is it?' could be heard from the door. "Pizza Delivery" the figure said from outside. The door opened and Mike Landry was at the door. Instantly, the figure took the box and hit Mike with it as Mike fell to the ground. The figure took off his hat and it was revealed to be Malice who was the one striking him.

"So glad I received your invitation to your lovely home. " Malice said as he picked up the pizza box which had the WWFG Undisputed title in it. "Make myself at home? Don't mind if I do!" Malice said as he struck the downed Landry with the belt again. "Though I prefer the lived in look.." he said emotionless as he began to trash the house. Malice tipped the couch over as there was screaming from Phoenixfire who just came out a room. Malice turned around and stared at her. That distraction was all that it took for Landry to get up a hit him in the back with a bat. "Ugh!" Malice said as he staggered slightly forward and turned around.

Landry took the bat and swung it again but Malice moved out of the way and the bat hit Landry's television that was conveniently showing a Chrono vs Landry match. The tv fizzled and smoke as Landry cursed loudly only to be hit in the chest by Malice's fist. The masked figure hit Landry with a double ax handle in the back as the Innovator fell to the floor.

The feed cut off as Malice chucked lightly. The crowd booed heavily.
"Sorry if I cut off this entertaining video right to when it was getting good but you see I just wanted to savor this moment. This moment when all you peons boo me because you cannot comprehend just exactly why.. But you'll see... You may continue the rest of the footage..."
Malice said emotionlessly as he pointed the tron

((more to come in the next posts. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:45 pm
The tron showed more footage of the events in Landry's house.

"What are you doing?" a voice shrieked, and it was evident that it was belonging to Phoenixfire. "Delivering a pizza... But your friend here didn't have enough money so I'm taking it out on him." Malice said coldly. "Chro..Chrono?" Phoenixfire asked. "No.. There is no Chrono, and you saw to it to do that.." Malice said as he walked over to her. "Get away from me you monster!" she yelled as she grabbed the nearest object that was available to her, a frying pan. She then wacked Malice across the face with it but all it seemed to do was turn his head sideways. He slowly turned it back and the look on her face was of pure terror.

"You came to a man who tried to kill you, a man who violated you, who tried to end you. I saved you.. Gave you a home, nursed you to health took care of your child in addition to everything you've could've wanted. But you bite the hand that feeds? This won't be tolerated Athena.." Malice said coldly as he began to walk closer to her. "Stay away from ME!" she screamed. 'Oh no you don't!' Landry's voice came out as he pulled Malice from behind, spun him around and punched him in the face. "Ahhh ********!" Landry yelled as he pulled his hand back and shook it in pain. "Heh heh heh' Malice said as he smirked from under the mask. He moved both hands up to Landry's face, as some sort of blinding light came out from his gloves.

'Gaaaaahhh!" Landry yelled holding his eyes in pain as he fell to his knees. "Silence your screams.." Malice said as bicycle kicked him in the face knocking him out. "And now where were we?" Malice said as he turned to where Phoenixfire was but she was gone. It was evident that she wasn't there and most likely locked herself in a room somewhere. Malice walked over to the window and began to set fire to Landry's curtains. As the fire was burning the curtains, Malice took out a spray paint can and sprayed "Malice has risen" on the wall.

The feed cut off

"Entertaining... Simply entertaining.." Malice said coldly as he took the title and draped it on his shoulder. "At the Royal Rumble..I will take the last thing to take from your sad pathetic life.. Your career..." Malice said to several boos. "For years I've fed off of your hatred, allowing it to build up and build up.. Now I'm letting it consume me as I unleash that very hatred upon everyone and they shall know that the Age of Malice has begun..."

Malice held up the WWFG Undisputed Championship as the lights began to fade. WWFG cut to a commercial  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games