Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[FIN] Rise from Moon Ashes [Rise/Grey/Babbies/Shop] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rise had been spending all of his free time with the sacs, which he found in a convenient nearby clearing after his wife mate had blithely informed him that she didn't remember where she put them - she had a great temperament for telling jokes, her straight face never faltered. "Hellooooooo," he'd whispered, peering closely at the mini-meti developing in them, trying to spot where they were Rise and where they were Grey, "hello little girl. Hello little boy. Hello little girl. Hello little boy. Hello little boy. My little Kimeti. Come out already," he'd almost crooned, "come out and say hello."

He did try to do this alone, because a buck could only tolerate so many eyerolls, gags and groans from his extended 'family' and his own wife mate. Sometimes he slept with his children and said goodbye in the morning. Today, as he roused and raised his head, he noticed the ripped remains of a sac -

- and found himself surrounded by a gaggle of little foals.

"I'll be back," he said anxiously to them and sprinted back to the shop.

"GREY!" He bellowed, for the first time in his life. "GREY THEY'RE HATCHED
THEY'RE HATCHED THEY'RE HATCHED OUR CHILDREN ARE HATCHED
"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Somewhere behind a rock, Grey was rudely awakened; it'd been a late, late night, the waters were moving in interesting ways lately and she'd had to take care to record the variations. She was halfway to her hooves in crisis mode before her mate's words finally registered full-formed in her groggy mind. She stopped.

"Great," she muttered, "now we'll have to feed them." Sinking back to the ground, she concluded, "Tell me when they get hungry."

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:24 am
"Oh my dear," he sighed, affection free-flowing at this validation of fatherhood, and nuzzled her locks with an indulgent laugh. "You're such a great joker, oh Grey, get up," another loving nudge, "come my love, get up, let's go see our babies, come on!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:29 pm
"Im...gnnght...fckg...klly..." Whatever it was she'd meant to convey was largely lost through the sheer menace of her growl, but rise to her hooves she eventually did. If looks could kill, her dear lifemate would be dead where he stood, but as it were, he could prance off merrily unharmed, and she had to follow behind.  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:16 am

"BABIES" Fade declared. "BABIES LET'S GO SEE THEM"
She took a moment to crouch and whisper loudly to her turtle: "IF ANYONE COMES ALONG," she hissed, "YOU TELL THEM WE'VE GONE TO SEE BABIES"

And she was off.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:53 am

As all shop inhabitants sans turtle started to move as one (albeit a very lopsided, staggering one) towards the clearing, Fell reluctantly dragged himself upright and trailed behind. Not that he'd stood a chance ever since their lady boss nee mysterious doe had deigned to take up residence at the store - not that he'd ever stood a chance at all, he bitterly reminded himself - but there was something about babies that was so - so...final, as far as lifemates were concerned. He wasn't sure he could stand that much salt rubbed into his wounds.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:03 am
Rise merrily led his mate and his crew to the little clearing populated by the litter of foals - he carefully stepped in the middle of them, the gap where he'd been sleeping and proudly announced, "look, our babies! Aren't they lovely," he sighed helplessly, looking down with a warm smile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:32 am
If Grey was moved, she didn't exactly show any signs. A quick headcount and she brusquely nudged the little red filly and tiny grey colt. "Alright that one's yours, this one's mine, we can toss the rest." One might presume it was a joke. Perhaps.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:46 pm
He chuckled and chipperly rubbed his cheek against his love's silvery hair. "Still joking in the morning after all that work. You're amazing."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:47 pm
"Don't let the rest go to waste then," Fade piped up eagerly, examining the babies but staying a safe distance away from the fierce lady boss, "I'll take one! I always thought it'd be great fun to have a Little Fade."  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:00 pm
"Changed my mind," Grey said flatly, "we can keep them. Now wake me up when - actually, don't wake me up." And the mother's tour of duty was done.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:44 pm
Fell, on the other hand, was experiencing a chemical reaction at the other end of the spectrum, characterised by the blossoming of a warm feeling in his chest at the same rate as the spreading of a schmoopy smile across his face. The bitterness he had been nursing on the short trek here had entirely evaporated, and as he leant down to inspect the foals, his voice was a veritable coo, "They're cute little things, aren't they? They really take after you and Grey, Rise."  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:57 am
"OKAY, IF YOU EVER CHANGE YOUR MIND, THAT ONE'S LITTLE FADE!!!" Fade said very loudly after Grey's shadow, and abruptly hushed at the end of her sentence when she caught sight of the babies. "I got to go tell EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone that your kids are out," she hissed again, and galloped away, ready to convey the good news.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:03 am
Rise, good-naturedly amused by Fade's flight, turned back to Fell and smiled. "They are so very charming," he agreed, delighted that his best friend and right-hand man could appreciate his children as much as he did. A gentle shoulder bump, and he returned to the task of inspecting his clutch. "They make me so happy, Fell. We've got to take good care of them. I wonder what babies eat?" Rise didn't consider his depressive childhood a very healthy one, and cleaning out the patch of greenery around them just didn't seem to be right for his darling children when they were surrounded by abundance and family.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:02 am

Weep, all this time, had been strolling slowly with the flock, critically peering at the new arrivals from behind Fade's shoulder (they appeared to be acceptable, good stock), watching with resigned incredulousness as Fell signed himself away to a lifetime of babysitting - but decided that if she didn't speak now, they would never be able to recover a modicum of practicality to this schmoopfest.

"Anything," she said flatly to the two cooing bucks, "that they can reach."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces