Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image

The god of neutrality wandered alone through the mass of trees that made up the woods. He was in a rather depressed mood lately and nothing seemed to lift his spirits. Makoto clicked his tongue trying to figure out just where the obstacles in front of him were exactly. His sight was poor, he could make out blobs of certain objects but sometimes they were closer then they appeared to him. Clicking his tongue and listening closely for the change in the sound was the only way he knew how to get around.

Once he was out of the woods, he noticed the scent of water a couple feet east. He thought about wandering to the open meadow to the north but decided to get some water first. His long black tail swayed behind him as he continued on his journey to the water source. His tongue continued to click away though because he decided to close his eyes. Why keep them open when you only see certain blobs and even then you don't see anything in color. Perhaps it was his vision that was making him so depressed? Makoto really had no idea why he has been feeling so down or how to change it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image

She may have been a goddess, but that didn't keep Pyxis from enjoying the cool water that lapped around her feet as she gingerly touched each one into the edge of the small pocket. A soft sigh escaped her lips, one of being at peace within herself, and she dove into the deeper waters, turning herself to face the light that skimmed across the surface. Like the domain which was a part of, the colors that danced above her sent shivers through her spine before she surfaced, displacing the surface and taking in a breath of fresh air.
It was at that moment, however, that she felt it... the encroaching presence of another. Her gaze scanned the trees, nearly passing over the dark male before she caught on, her full attention focusing on him.
"Oh? Pardon me, but... Who are you, sir?"

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:03 pm
Makoto stopped when he heard a soft voice, he halted his breath and opened his eyes. "I am Makoto, who are you?" He smiled in no general direction, not sure as to where the female actually was located. "Forgive me, dear but I can't see you." He decided to speak the truth, it didn't do no harm in speaking the truth at first right? He tried to use his nose to sniff out the female but could only smell the water, so he crept closer to the water slowly. "I can only see blurs and even then I can't see any color." The sound to his voice, it probably gave way to his sadness that was felt in his soul but he didn't know it.

Lucky Adventures (RP)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games