Submit

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:46 pm
User ImageXi lan hid an amused smile as he watched one of his best friends pace around like a mad man. They had been sitting here for an hour waiting for Amatsu and Kaname to come by. After all it was their annual meeting. He understood the others worry meeting up so close to their once home was a bit risky. Hmm maybe it was even foolhardy. He had been lucky to meet Morin close to these lands borders and the other had skillfully snuck them in. He guessed being in a tribe of thieves really had rubbed off on the black and purple phim. “You know I bet they are just fine. After all Kaname and Amatsu did both grow up here and besides they live in an official tribe now. I’m sure that’s the reason they are running late” Xi lan reassured. After all that was his role in the group peacekeeper. Morin was the oldest and the sneaky one. Kaname was the co-leader and the clever one. Amatsu was the friendly one and helped lighten up the atmosphere and Xi lan was the one that held everyone together, the sort of peacekeeper he supposed. It was his job to reassure everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image“I know, and it probably didn’t help that Amatsu is prone to getting distracted” Morin teased. He smiled remembering when they where little and going out on a simple walk often turned into an all day adventure as Amatsu would find some human ruin and instantly have to go look at it. Seriously that boy absolutely loved History in all forms. However that didn’t mean he didn’t worry about his cousin or his youngest friend. After all he doubted Xi lan’s grandfather had stopped hunting them. After all Morin knew that daeva was nothing but stubborn. He wished they had been able to get a hold of Meris as well, but the oldest phim was busy helping a close friend of hers raise a child. “So I never did quite understand why Meris couldn’t make it. Was it his child?” Morin asked frowning. Trying to imagine Meris in a fatherly role tended to hurt his brain. It didn’t help that Morin himself wanted to have children. Faiza and him had been trying for a while with out any luck.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:58 pm
Xi Lan chuckled as a picture of Amatsu finding something and running off entered his head. As Amatsu was one of Kaname's best friends the red phim would most definitely go after Amatsu especially since Kaname knew they where supposed to be meeting Xi lan and Morin here. "Yeah but you forgot to add Kaname cursing under his breath and then feigning innocence when Amatsu turns around to look at him." Xi lan almost giggled. Ah those two where always great to imagine when one got bored. It was definitely relaxing Morin at least. "Meris was helping his friend Arcana. I dont think its his or he would have been a lot more pissed that he got drunk and knocked some one up. I think he's just going to be a good friend and help because Arcana is mateless" Then again Xi lan didnt have too much interaction with Meris. It was mostly Morin that got the Arcana patterned phim to open up. He couldnt remember even talking with his brother in the last year.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:21 pm
Morin did have to agree, more than some daeva's hunting them down it was probably Amatsu's love for going off to look at things that was keeping them. Of course Morin vaguely remembered some Kemet Holiday being around this time so they could be finishing up tribe duties as well. Morin was worried about being late for a while due to a nasty persistent fox who wanted to find his tribe. He didnt blame the fox really as he was pretty sure one of his tribe members had robbed them blind. Then again it was his job to trick the poor soul into going some where else. Luckily it was pretty easy and he was able to meet up with Xi lan. "Ah I see... that does sound like your brother" Morin laughed and then turned to look at his friend. he hadnt seen the black and indigo colored phim for a while. Two years in fact since Xi lan had missed the last reunion. "So what have you been up to?" Morin asked with a sigh. It was an expected question to ask but that would mean he would have to answer back. Ah well it was a way to pass the time at least.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:57 pm
How to explain how he was doing.... oh that would take a while. Perhaps he could try and bluff and say every thing was perfectly fine and sunshine. Then again it was Morin's job to see through and tell his own lies. Morin had always been the one friend Xi Lan couldnt really lie to. Besides it looked like Morin had resigned to tell Xi lan what he was doing. It would only be fair to be truthful. "well for a while I was a bit depressed actually. You, Kaname and Amatsu seemed to be so happy with your mates. I was feeling kind of left behind. However on one of my depressing trips I ran into a good friend of mine. Some stuff happened and I guess we're dating.... mated. I have no idea" Xi lan admitted sheepishly. "Oh and I almost ran into my grandfather. Hey he didnt see me I promise" Xi lan replied going up and nuzzling his friends cheek. "but anyways other than that, life has been pretty normal"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:37 pm
Morin listened to his friend and felt a stab of guilt hit him. He had been having problems as of late and getting depressed over the fact Faiza and he had not been able to have kids. Seeing Kaname run around and then Kaname's children, and then Gin's grandchildren had woken up a desire he didnt know he had. He so wanted to know and experience the joy he felt on their faces. However Because Kaname had Himeko and Amatsu had Eirene, and then this new mystery girl he hadnt thought about how Xi lan would feel. It made him smile however that his friend seemed to have found someone special. Of course his smile lasted all of about three seconds when Xi lan mentioned his grandfather. What had possessed Xi lan to get that close, or was the old coot close to finding the three of them. Morin let out a sigh of relief when Xi lan nuzzled his cheek in reassurance. one would think it was weird two males not mates or blood related or even seeing each other would be so affectionate. However Amatsu had always been affectionate and it had rubbed off on the other three. Xi lan being the first to jump on the band wagon.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:48 pm
User ImageThe peace and tranquility was soon interrupted by a flying purple blur? "Xi lan... morin its so good to see you two again" A cheerful voice cut through their thoughts. The next second Amatsu was barreling into Morin. "Sorry we're late. Kaname was busy taking care of one of the other phims. They accidentally hurt their wing and he had to set it. Then we some how got side tracked by this massive parade in a human town. They seemed to think we where part of the decoration. On top of that... oh you get the picture. I'm glad you made it here safely. You're both fine right? there are no injuries, no deaths or loss of loved ones?" Amatsu asked. After all you needed to get the important questions out of the way. He huffed when his two friends just stared at him. Seriously he had been this way since the had first met, he would have thought they had gotten used to it by now.

Xi lan opened his mouth to speak to Morin, when suddenly his silver, black, and purple friend was bowled over by another flying silver, black and purple blur. Considering the long hair flying behind it Xi lan was safe to assume this would be Amatsu. Well apparently the two had arrived. Xi lan watched as Kaname touched down in a more peaceful manner. Then Amatsu had proceeded to launch himself into all the important questions. Or better yet what Amatsu thought the important questions where. Ah it was good to know his friend was still amusing as ever. Xi lan had a brief thought that he should get Amatsu off Morin before the other got pissed off but he was currently too busy laughing his head off in the corner. "we're doing good Amatsu. No no deaths or loss of mates or anything that drastic" Xi lan managed to say through chuckles. Oh look there went a rolling Amatsu. oops too late to save him from Morin.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:35 am
User ImageUgh if one asked Kaname what the three most stressful trips he had been on, he would have to rank the one he just took as one of them. First of all Persephone just happened to have been on the wrong side of a hippo attack. So by the time he got her all fixed up and Rit calmed down that Persephone was going to be okay he and Amatsu where already running late. Then on the way Amatsu just had to go look at the parade, where the humans decided Amatsu and Kaname just had to be a part of it. By the time they had finally snuck away Amatsu just had to check out these human ruins. By the time Kaname dragged Amatsu away from his historian passion they where now two hours late. One could think about all the drama he had been object to over the last few years that the modeities would allow him to take one bloody trip to see his family. Sure the only blood related one was Morin but after everything the four of them had been through Kaname often thought of them as brothers. Well at least they where there. Morin might not look to happy but Xi lan was obviously now enjoying himself.

Morin had about two seconds to prepare himself for the crash meeting he was going to do with the ground as Amatsu tackled him. Ugh why in the world couldnt Xi lan be closer. As he was glad Amatsu and Kaname didnt seem to be harmed he wondered what in the world had happened to make Amatsu this worked up. A human parade? ruins? Hmm well that explained Kaname's pissed off look. He tended to like being on time. Now if only amatsu would realize during his whole talk he was still sitting on Morin this would be perfect. Some how minutes later and after Amatsu was still asking questions Morin took matters into his own paws. He gently flung Amatsu into a roll off him and finally stood up dusting himself off. Next order of business was getting revenge on Xi Lan, he should not be laughing this much.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:29 am
Amatsu nodded glad that Xi lan was doing well. He had actually seen his friend quite recently and at the time noticed how withdrawn Xi lan was getting. After all who wouldnt be watching their friends move on with their lives and get their own mates and in Kaname's case his own family. Of course before he could ask more questions Morin just had to roll him across the ground. Geez so what if Amatsu had forgotten he was still sitting on Morin, if Morin had just told him to get off... boy had the manners of a piece of grass. He pouted looking at his three best friends from his upside down ball position. "You could have just said get off you Morin, I'm not a ball. However I am sorry. I just missed you guys. We didnt do the last few reunions, I was all worried you guys had been captured or something." Amatsu pouted. Then he had gotten a message from a Lighting marked Phim of all things telling him Kaname was looking for him in Kemet, the tribe Amatsu was now a part of.

Xi lan had to admit he was utterly happy. He was getting along great with Chaos. Meris was actually making an effort to actually talk to him and here he was with three of the four guys that made the world to him. Perhaps later on he would go check and see if everything was okay with Hiyoko. He wondered briefly what life would be like if grandfather hadnt taken Kaname and Morin home that day. He still remembered it to this day. Meris had been trying to get him to leave their parents den all day as grandfather had told him only days before his parents had been killed by humans. Seeing as they would now have to live in a clan of daevas. Xi lan had been utterly scared. Of course he was barely hatched out of the bcr at the time. He smiled watching Morin and amatsu bicker and decided to think back on that day a bit more  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 am
Kaname paused and looked over at Xi lan. He had barely heard the question Xi lan had whispered, Kaname figured it was a rhetorical question mostly aimed at Xi lan himself but Kaname was up for being a pain in the butt. "Hmm do I ever think about what happened that day we met. I guess occasionally." Kaname stated. After all it was the day Horus and his friendship had hit rock bottom and the future elder stormed off to god knows where. well actually a forest next to the sea if Persephone and Jaci could be believed. He had just managed to find and save Morin, who had been separated by his parents before he was really able to learn how to fly and the two had been picked up by Xi lan's grandfather. To this day Kaname didnt know how his parents and that daeva had been friends. "you where sooo tiny back then" Kaname teased moving up against his black and indigo friend. this earned him a dirty look

Morin stopped his argument with Amatsu about the pro's and con's of rolling phims to stare at Kaname. Had Xi lan asked a question. Considering the blush on his friends face Morin would guess that it had probably started as a thought in Xi Lan''s head. Probably something he hadnt wanted to say out loud. "Why are we talking about that, Nothing much happened. You hid away in a hole. Meris eventually flooded you out. We all laughed and you decided to cheer up and introduce yourself" Mmm one would never guess it was his job to cozy up to foxes and charm them into leaving a lone what ever he wanted. Eh he was off duty so to speak, there was no need to play the perfect scout. Morin chuckled, his thought bring up the fact that if all of them where in tribes not one of them would have the same job. After all Xi lan would so be in the hunter spot.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:42 pm
Xi lan's face flushed a healthy red before he tackled Morin. "That wasnt how it happened at all. It just... okay so I was hiding in my parents old den. However there was none of that flooding me out" Xi Lan replied shaking his head. No more like Meris instantly making friends with the two other phims and telling them to go pull them out, which Kaname did with some object full of water. He still didnt know how Kaname had managed to find such an object in the middle of the forest. Xi Lan was pretty sure his grandfather had chased away all the humans. "and I was not tiny." he pouted. Geez those two just had away of making him feel like a little kit. Well he supposed it was his turn to push the conversation again. "so considering all of you are in different tribes, whats different in tribe life, anything interesting?" Xi Lan asked trying to shift the attention off of him.

Amatsu just gave Kaname and Morin a shake of his head and a look. after all they had done some rather embarrassing during their own kit hood. Then again all of them like teasing the other. Of course he hadn't come in till later, much later when they where already flying and lanky looking obviously nearly in their adult form. He had accidentally wandered into Xi lan's grandfather's land and ended up running into the group trying to escape. They looked so lonely. More lonely than he had actually been. So he had helped in their escape and then took them back to his grandparents den. From then on it had been a rather weekly occurrence to sneak in, cause a distraction and sneak back out. Hmm come to think of it amatsu was pretty sure thats where Morin got all the training for the tribe he was currently in.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:47 pm
Kaname titled his head to the side and wondered where Xi lan was in the terms of tribe events. "Well Horus was ascended into an elder form, and we all have our tattoos or in my case jewelry" Kaname replied moving his leg forward and allowing his bracelet and jewelry to jingle. He watched as Amatsu moved his ear up and showed the new white tattoo. "Lets see Morin probably told you that I'm now a grandfather and I believe my eldest son is perhaps coming back to the tribe. He also has a mate and himeko told me Chione has her own mate as well." Kaname stated. "With all the crack breeding I here happening. I've been thinking about kits again. With Himeko obviously. There is no way I would cheat on her" then again Hollow would probably try to rip him a new one. Of course if he could convince his sister in law he was an evil vampire spawn perhaps there where other things he could get away with.

"Nothing much, I ran into Kitsumi the other day while I was out with Faiza. Didnt seem to be too bad" Morin replied shaking his head. Xi Lan gave him a sympathic look after all the black and indigo phim was the one he had confided in largely about the whole Kitsumi ordeal. "She seemed surprised to see me and even more surprised to see that I was with a mate, or at least I hope that was the reaction" Morin replied. Faiza was different than most phims. When she was born her wings had been missing and through Modeity intervention she had awoken one day to find leathery fake daeva wings on her back. "Nothing too much happening in the tribe. A couple members seem to be dating other foxes though. However he wasnt too sure how their esteemed leader was going to fare about them. She wasnt to keen on him seeing Faiza.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:35 pm
Xi lan's ears manuevered upward at the mention of Morin's last girlfriend. Morin was at the time truly in love with the ice phim but then for some odd reason she had disappeared. Morin had tried to search for her desperately pulling Xi lan out his search for his brother. the two of them werent even able to get a clue of her whereabouts. Morin had thanked him for his help and disappeared into a desert of all places, where Xi lan was pretty sure he met up with his tribe. Dont get him wrong he had no idea where Harami lay, in fact Morin always seemed to get a hold of them when he wanted to meet. "Well I've been good. I think I'm on my way to having a mate. She's a lovely lady by the name of Chaos. Yep its the one you met that one time Kaname. Havent joined any tribes but then again nothing has really called out to me." Xi lan explained. "nothing too much on Meris's end expect for he's meeting with random phim girls, and Arcana had babies. Arcana's his best friend by the way. Nothing more to add from my end I think"

Amatsu nodded listening to his friends. He really did want to know what they where all up and figured Kaname would get the events of the tribe down. When the red phim mentioned the tribe markings his eyes strayed up to where he knew his was. It was weird. He never thought of himself as being in a tribe, less alone being around Kaname. He figured if any of them ended up in a tribe it would be Xi lan and he. Of course Kaname and Morin were born into tribes. So he supposed it only made sense that eventually they would lean back towards joining a tribe again. "The river overflew a bit more than it was supposed to, which was part of the reason we where late. Um I'm back to being mostly single. Eirene and I decided that it would be better that we remain friends, which I agree we are better as friends, although I have meet some one I think might be some one really special so you dont have to worry in to me turning into a mopy phim like Xi lan did"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:57 am
Morin smiled at his friend glad that Amatsu wasnt moping around. Then again Neither Xi lan or Amatsu where the type to mope in front of other people, no they just held it in until they could break down by themselves. However it seemed like his braided friend would be okay. Speaking of being okay he briefly wondered if he should go get food. everyone was bound to be hungry. Perhaps he could take Amatsu along with him. After all he had just recently seen Kaname when he introduced his cousin to Faiza. Plus he had been talking with Xi lan beforehand. Morin turned towards amatsu and nibbled on his lip. Amatsu wasnt the best of hunters, after all when it came to modiphims their friend was a bit on the small side and he wasnt too good of a hunter. "Hey amatsu, go fishing with me okay?" he asked. "After all I need help carrying food back, after all everyone has to be getting hungry.

Kaname smiled at his cousin, glad he was stepping up to mention food. When Amatsu had gotten himself dragged off by the humans the two phims had missed their little lunch break. Plus out of all of them Morin tended to steer away with Amatsu anyways. When they where kits Xi lan would always be dragging him off to deities knows where and Morin and Amatsu would be playing some game the later made up. Eventually they all grouped together and Meris made sure they where safe before getting dragged off by a girl phim to go play. Kaname briefly wondered if that phim was the girl Xi lan was talking about. Besides Morin hadnt really gotten to see Amatsu recently, Kaname had just seen his cousin and Amatsu of course was a fellow tribesman. So it would be good to spend time with Xi lan. After all Morin had been telling him how depressed Xi lan had been. He wanted to make sure his friend was okay for the most part.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Closed Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items