Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
PRP This looks like a nice pla- Oh Shinny!(Luthias,Vesper)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:58 pm
E.P.Flannery's teepee
Faith's teepee

Luthias
User Image

Vesper

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:34 pm
Luthias made one more trip before heading in to the cave, he flew high above the trees, eyes peeled for any glint or sparkle. For some time, he saw nothing interesting, he lowered his altitude for a closer scan, there must be something down there. Then something caught his eye, he dove in closer to see it was only a stream, its water glistening in the early evening light.
Disappointed it wasn't something more tangible he landed near the stream for a short rest. He bent his head down slowly to drink. A fish swam by and Luthias paused, he watched the fish creep closer. Luthias wiggled his "whiskers" in the water to tantalize it. His trick worked, when the fish came close enough Luthias snapped at it sinking his teeth into its silvery skin.

After snacking on his catch Luthias turned from the stream to take off again, but a shinny caught his eye. A glittering flickering light danced beyond the stream. His hypnotic golden eyes fixed on the sparkling item, he moved with predators grace, hiding himself in the dense shrub and brush around the stream.

Faithofthefallen

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:29 am

A shrunken Vesper fluttered and darted from flower to flower, landing gently on each blossom and rubbing her head against the velvety petals in greeting.

It was a beautiful day outside, only slightly bitten by the creeping chill of winter. Vesper closed her eyes and smiled as the warm sunlight glittered and danced across her back and wings. Suddenly struck with giddy excitement she pranced from side to side across the air, jingling and sparkling with each floating step.

Alighting at the edge of the frothing, bubbling stream, Vesper grasped hold of the power inside and twisted, feeling the familiar rush of dizziness as her body expanded to its' normal size. She stumbled, giggling, and tipped foreword into the stream with a splash, gasping and coughing as the chill water flooded her mouth and nostrils. Dragging herself back out of the water, Vesper shook her head vigorously to clear her vision. She blinked a couple of times and glanced up to meet a pair of whirling golden eyes. Startled, she fluttered her wings and leaped backwards. "Oh! Hello there!" she gasped with surprise.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:30 pm
He watched the shinning item expand into a glorious teal and silver mare. His pupils expanded with anticipation, much like a cat before it strikes. She splashed in the water and emerged from the icy stream close to brush he was hiding in. There eyes met, she had spotted him but seemed oblivious to his intentions. Energy swirled and twisted upwards in his chest, It was now or never he thought, and redyed himself. Luthias pounced on the mare, causing them to tumble and roll back into the stream.
Faithofthefallen

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Vesper watched with curiosity as his pupils dilated and was about to open her mouth to repeat her greeting when the stallion leaped from his hiding spot and tackled her into the stream once again. She squealed as they rolled over and over through the water, wincing as the jagged rocks coating the bottom bruised her shoulders and sides. When they finally came to a rest, Vesper shrunk and then expanded so she was free of his....talons and scrambled backwards away from the strange creature. She quivered from head to toe and was panting a bit with exhaustion and adrenaline. As she spread her wings to escape her attacker, she felt a painful tug in her wing socket and a throbbing, burning sensation in the diaphanous membrane of the wing itself.

Wincing, Vesper glanced up to identify the source of her pain and was horrified to see that her wing had been partially crumpled in their short tussle. "Look what you've done!" she cried out crossly, the damaged appendage fluttering helplessly, "I won't be able to fly until this heals!" She eyed her companion warily, she was too tired to shift again and her wings were now useless, running would be her only means of escape now. Vesper edged towards the bank of the stream. Was this some sort of new game? The silly mare couldn't even begin to comprehend the stallion's motives. "You should be more careful when your playing." she lectured crossly, blowing a strand of sopping wet hair out of her eyes.

Elf Princess Flannery

Tag <3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:18 am
Luthias laughed hoarsely as he emerged from the murky waters. She thought he was playing. Although he had not intended to harm her, the crumpled wing worked in his favor, it would maker her easier to capture and haul back to his cave. In his head he was already planning where to place her among his other trophies, imagining how her colors would accent his pile of silver utensils and his case of weaponry.
"Forgive me, your just so beautiful I had to have you. Its all that sparkling radiance, I just can't resist." He said to her sweetly in his low dark voice. Luthias didn't want to damage her further, he was going to have to spend enough time repairing her.
Faithofthefallen

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Vesper's eyes narrowed as her mouth twisted petulantly. "I'm not going anywhere with you!" she stated firmly, but couldn't help feeling a hint of a rosy glow at his compliment, Her wings vibrated a bit as another shiver of pain hit. Vesper bit her lip to hold back tears, she had never experienced more than a small scratch before. This was most definitely Not a fun game.

"I... Have to go home now..." she began hesitantly, feeling a little dizzy as she met his swirling gaze. "Erynion will be waiting for me, and I promised to tell the flowers a story this evening before bedtime, and tomorrow we need to do some weeding..." She babbled on, all the while backing further and further towards solid ground. The swift current tugged at her slender legs and threatened to pull her off balance.

"Maybe you should go home too?" she suggested hopefully, "I really don't have time to play today, I'm sorry to bother you."

Elf Princess Flannery
Tag!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:38 pm
As the mare turned to walk away, Luthias stepped in front of her, interrupting her path. "Im sorry I was so rough with you, please let me make it up to you. I have just the thing to fix that twisted wing, but it's back home. Let me do this for you and I promise not to bother you again" In his most soothing voice. He was close, playing his height to his advantage looking down at the mare. His gold eyes flickering with determination.
faithofthefallen
sry for the short response

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:15 am

Vesper gulped and stretched her head back to stare up at the tall stallion. A small voice in the back of her head was screaming for her to refuse, to run away and find Erynion as fast as her little legs could take her... But that voice was new, it confused her. Her wing twinged again, this time a single tear rolled down her cheek to splash into the stream. Hesitantly, she nodded once, "I'll come with you if you promise to fix my wing." She agreed, her small face uncharacteristically serious as she fixed the stallion with her stare, "But I must go home to my lifemate after that, he worries when I've been gone too long..... silly male," Vesper huffed under her breath.

"Do you promise to let me go?" Her posture was straighter, her eyes seemed wiser, and she chose her words carefully as she met the stranger's eyes with her own. Her own childlike persona seemed to have been overwhelmed in an unnoticed internal struggle for the mind that had thought to ask the question was fully aware of the dangers of wandering off with complete strangers, something that was completely uncharacteristic for the impulsive mare. Forethought and discretion were most certainly not things Vesper was notorious for employing.

Elf Princess Flannery

Tag!
(Its np luff, post size isn't important <3)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 am
Luthias was a little surprised she agreed, and had not entirely thought through how exactly he was going to get her to the cave if she cant fly. He then remembered he had a satchel she might fit into in her smaller form. He turned and reached into the bush and pulled out the canvas bag. He couldn't remember exactly how he acquired it but he sometimes used it to carry the smaller shinys.

He presented the satchel to Vesper, "Do you think you could fit in here? I would hate to drop you during the flight, your smaller size would be safer in here I think."

Faithofthefallen

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Vesper stepped foreword curiously, nosing the bag. Its dark musty interior made her feel uneasy for some reason, that same small voice in the back of her head was ordering her in no uncertain terms that she was to turn around immediately and run as fast as her legs could carry her back to Erynion and the garden. Ery knew a lot about plant uses and lore, he would be able to numb the pain in her wing, and surely he would also know some way to straighten it again. If not, he'd know someone who did, her lifemate was a very resourceful male.

She stumbled back a few steps, glancing over her shoulder to the relative cover offered by the woods on either side of the stream. But she remembered almost belatedly how fast the strange creature had moved when it pounced her. She wasn't sure she could outrun it, and if she was perfectly honest with herself, she didn't want to go running back to Erynion with a broken wing. He would be more hesitant to let her go exploring by herself next time and although she loved their garden home, she didn't want to stay there all the time.

Vesper could take care of herself, she marched foreword resolutely, reaching within to that warm sparkle of power that was her birthright and twisting it until she was no larger than a mouse.

Reeling, her head spinning, Vesper crumpled to the ground in front of the satchel. Her tiny body overwhelmed with exhaustion from using her power too often in such a short period of time. She gazed at the now enormous stallion with heavy eyes as her vision receded and she slipped off into unconsciousness.

Elf Princess Flannery

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:37 pm
Faithofthefallen

Shall I assume that he is allowed to take her to his cave then?  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:35 am
Elf Princess Flannery
Faithofthefallen

Shall I assume that he is allowed to take her to his cave then?

Yesh ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:26 pm
Luthias carefully slipped Vesper into the satchel and secured it around his neck. He would not risk dropping such a valuable shinny. He began to run, gaining speed with every yard, and beat his mighty wings furiously to gain the height he desired.

He skipped over the trees and thrived off the rush of wind beneath him. His powerful wings beat rhythmically like a slow steady heartbeat. Luthias realized she would not be unconscious for long and pushed his weight forward, and built momentum and speed, and ripped through the sky like a rocket.

He banked hard towards the cave entrance and landed surprisingly gracefully on the small cliff ledge. Flight was vital to his survival, and he flew like a natural.

The inside, the cave was filled with gold, silver and sparkling jewels, but had relatively small "living space". When Vesper awoke, she would find herself in a golden birdcage and her wing healed perfectly.

Luthias watched the cage with tired eyes, and it was obvious he had not slept through the night.
Faithofthefallen

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Vesper awoke, exhausted, but blessedly free of the pain that had been plaguing her since being attacked earlier. Sighing in gratitude, she rolled her shoulder, flexing the newly healed wing experimentally and finding it as sound as it had ever been. She opened her eyes and her mouth to thank the stranger who had been kind enough to heal her, even if he had caused the damage in the first place, but her appreciative words were cut off with a horrified gasp. She was surrounded on all sides by thick golden bars that grew from a shiny metal plate and curved to meet over her head, sealing her inside.

Panic set in almost immediately, she gripped the bars with her teeth and tugged with all her might, tucked her wings protectively against her sides and threw all her weight at the walls, but they refused to budge. In her shrunken form, the cage seemed huge, but she knew that once her powers wore off and she slowly began regaining her normal size, she would be in quite the sticky situation.

"Help!" Vesper called out desperately, "HEEEELLP!!!!"

"Erynion?" she whimpered in a small voice, "I'm ready to come home now." She knew her life mate was too far away to hear her despairing pleas, but it comforted her to pretend that he was on his way to rescue her from the monster.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games