Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] A faint scent of Heaven (Kat/Dakota)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:39 am
It was cold. It was extremely cold at Dues ex Machina facility and well, Dakota was really never one for the cold. It wasn't like he hat-No no, He did. Winter was his least favorite time. No matter how he bundled himself, he could never shake that deep echoing cold feeling inside him.

Chama warmed on his leg, sending a small amount of heat to him but...it was instantly shut out as he walked the hallways, passed the training grounds and was hit by a cold breeze.

Chama tried to flare up more but well...the little dagger could only do so much. Dakota patted her so she didn't end up catching something on fire before something tickled his nose.

It was the faint smell of dark wooded Coffee, emitting from the cafeteria. Now he wasn't much of a Coffee drinker, preferring water or a Dr. Pepper if he could get it. But when the scent of that rich drink hit his nostrils, he found himself graviting there.

Coffee might just be what he needed, to take the cold feeling inside away from him. Turning a bit, he headed to the smell and well....ended up by a very nice female hunter, one, guessing from the jacket from the opposite of his division, The sun division.

"Hey there." He gave her the biggest smile he could as he grabbed a mug. "What brings a ray of sunshine to brighten these dim halls here?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:29 pm
With all this trouble of having to adapt to this kind of coffee, she was almost tempted to quit cold turkey, and just drink tea instead. Tea..over coffee..How--why did she think such a thing! She was a true coffee lover! If she was to prove herself as one, she would drink this horrible coffee and stop complaining! But then again, she doubted most people would continue to drink it, even if they were addicts like herself. At least tea tasted pretty good as well.

She needed to brew her own coffee. Get her own coffee pot, and her preferred brand--not this stuff. Now..were they allowed to go and buy such things? Or was there a rule about it? Shrugging, she would need to ask around later. For now, she would, yet again, drink this vile imposter of coffee and get her daily fix.

Turning, she nearly bumped into another hunter with dark hair, but managed to avoid hitting him without spilling her drink. Now..she swore she knew this guy..he looked familiar. It was only when he spoke, she remembered. "Oh--you." Heaving a sigh, she frowned when looking down into her coffee. "I wish I could say it was the coffee..but.." Wrinkling her nose in distaste, she returned her gaze to Dakota. "And what about you? If your going for coffee--I suggest you try something else, unless you need the caffeine..then go for it. Its packed full of it."

Moving to the counter, Kat reached for the cream and sugar. She always loved this stuff in her coffee--but for this stuff, she put more than she normally did into it. She wouldn't be surprised if the cafeteria's supply of cream and sugar didn't suddenly deplete with her consuming so much.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:55 pm
His grin widened even more as he recognized the voice of the girl in the little owl body. Oh joy! It was Kitty Kat.

Chama chimed in his head, instantly shutting the girl down. he chose to ignore that comment before cocking his head. He hadn't really had a image of the girl beyond the whole owl body thing and had to suppress a small laugh.

"I'm going to be honest, didn't expect after the mission to see what you looked like. We're not excatly on the same division and I was expecting...smaller statured girl." He cocked a hip on the table and made a motion with his hand, "I blame the golems though, Threw me off everyone."

He looked down at the coffee too before grimacing, well if he took a closer look it was kinda of black and fudgy looking but...it was warm. "Not really needing the caffeine, more of need something warm inside me so I don't freeze as winter rolls in." He watched her as she went to add cream and sugar and pile it on. He grimaced again, he wasn't really a sweets fan but if it was that bad....

"Are you a coffee fanatic?" he said as he sipped the black drink...It didn't taste to bad to him....Oh the nice warmth of it. He was cooing over it happily.

Again, Dakota decided to chime his weapon out...especially since she took on her own whiny tone.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:50 am
Snorting at his comment, she glanced over her shoulder at him before returning her attention back to the drink. "Really now? Well, I guess that's fair. If I hadn't seen what you looked like beforehand, I would have thought you were taller then you are." She shrugged, finishing adding the contents to her drink. "But--as you said. The Golems through you off."

Turing around with the mug in hand, she stirred the liquid around, soon removing the spoon entirely and taking a sip from the drink. No..it was still not quite right. This was something she would have to experiment with for a long time. If she couldn't have better coffee, then she would just need to find a way to make it drinkable. "I think.." She paused in thought, tapping her fingers lightly against her cheek. "There might be some tea or hot chocolate around here somewhere. I dunno. I don't usually look around for anything else." Though the tea was starting to look better and better by the day.

Focusing her gaze on him again, she gave another shrug at his question. "Depends. I love the stuff, but not this stuff. I guess it might be an addiction, or just a bad habit where I drink this stuff as a daily ritual." Both most likely. Taking another sip, she moved for one of the empty tables, taking a seat.

She couldn't sit here for too long. She had other duties to attend to, but for now, she just wanted a moment to just sit still and relax. She doubted, however, that would happen now that Dakota was here. As long as he didn't annoy her, she wouldn't throw any coffee in his face.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:39 pm
Haha! He liked Kat, quick witted as ever. Sipping the coffee, he chuckled at her comment before shrugging. "I doubt I could be a 8 foot hunter, Jesus, imagine the hard time I would have around here, much less imagining myself in a smaller Golem."

He tried to think of best how to describe it before snapping his fingers, "It be like from Aladdin! ALL THE COSMIC POWER OF A HUNTER STUCK in a itty bitty living space." He laughed.

"Why don't you add some hot chocolate to it? That makes mocha's right?" Just as he describes it though...he goes to do the same, adding coco powder, mmm that was even better!

"If it's an addiction, I don't think you should quit cold stone and change over." His head nodded over to the hot chocolate and tea then back to her cup, "Who know's what could happen."

Chama do you have to be so mean?

He sat with her though before sipping his coffee again.....

"Do you like it here Kat?"

Lividpeas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:01 pm
"I think.." She thought for a moment, tapping her index finger against her chin. "You were..seven feet tall actually..not eight. Well..either way. You were a giant." She paused when he compared it to the Disney movie 'Aladdin'. "Er..that's one way to compare it..I guess." She hadn't seen that movie in years, but she had to admit--she was fond of some of the Disney films.

Shrugging at his suggestion to add some hot chocolate to her coffee to make a mocha; Kat took another sip from her drink. "I dunno--I kind of have to be in the mood for a mocha--but might as well try it." She sighed, reaching for a pack of hot chocolate, and dumping it into her mug. Grabbing a spoon, she stirred the contents before setting it down on the table again.

"Hmm..probably not..I tried it before, and it didn't turn out so well. Oh well. I'm sure--in time, I'll will adapt to this coffee. It could be worse than it is I guess."

Staring at him for a moment, she wondered what it was that he was thinking about--his facial expression kept changing. Was he talking to his weapon? It was possible. Xedis, on the other hand, was usually quiet.

"Huh?" Blinking at the hunter, she regained her mind. "Oh--yeah, its okay, I guess. Still getting the hang of this place and its rules." Taking a sip from her mocha, she set it down again after. It wasn't so bad with the hot chocolate added, but it wasn't her favorite either. "How about you? You used to it yet?"

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:41 pm
He cocked his head before thinking as well, had he been 7 feet? All he remembered that he had been giant and well...Ryan had been perched on top of him as they ran around shooting the Halloween creatures. Good times, Good times.

"Eh? Not a Disney fan? I had a little sister..." He sighed as he thought of her before shrugging, "Who use to watch them all the time. Aladdin was her favorite." he nodded as he continued to sip the mocha.

"Eh? Well a mood for everyone. It's weird how our bodies work like that." He joked as he watched her get up, and dag, when a sister got it up, she worked her strut to the coffee machine. He wisely sipped his mocha again before letting the perverted comments come out.

"At least you got coffee....I don't think I've had a sip of Mt. Dew or Dr. Pepper since I got here. That use to be the way to quench the thirst...." He sipped sadly.

He sighed as he looked down at the small knife sheathed. Chama pulsated with a bright orange before fading away.

"Eh...." It wasn't like home to him yet, he missed the smells and sounds of the wild native american reserves. The horses and smoke from the pipes his parents smoked. he really missed his native home. "It's not the same as home but at least we're not alone. I'd rather live with a bunch of other people then the location right?' He smiled at her before winking, "Besides, there's a lot of pretty girls here. I like pretty girl's."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:40 pm
Shrugging, she took another sip from her mug, setting it down again upon the table. "I wouldn't say that I'm not a fan of them. I just haven't watched many of them. I can barely remember what happened in most of the films I have watched." It was a challenge for her to remember even the names of the films, let alone what happened in them.

"I guess.." Not that she really paid much attention to what she wanted most of the time. Usually, she couldn't care less. If she was hungry, she would eat whatever. If she was thirsty, she would grab what was offered to her. But coffee--that was something she was fairly picky over. But since this place was limited for supplies, she would just have to suck it up and get used to it. Which she would, over time.

Snickering, she took another small sip. "Well, maybe someday you'll get to have your..mt.dew and dr.pepper again. Until then--its this." Grinning, she shoved her mug towards him.

The location didn't bother her at all. It was nice and tropical. As for the people..the jury was still out on that. "Depends. Though its nice not to be out here all alone, but then you also have to consider who your stuck out here with." No doubt, there would be a few people here she would fail to get along with. At his last comment, she merely stared at him a moment. "I think everyone already figured that one out."

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:59 pm
"Figured out what? That I like pretty girls?" His grin only widened before shrugging. "Babe, I'm not trying to hide the fact. Though I have to say, each girl is pretty in their own way so I guess...I just like all girls."

The mocha was about half drained before he blinked. Jeez, she was a funny one.

"Maybe." He nodded before thinking again, "Alright, your right. I haven't met everyone but I am pretty sure that a lot of people are cool. I mean, If we didn't get along, we wouldn't be able to get the job done right?" He shrugged before gulping the rest of the mocha down.

"Though maybe next time we see each other, We'll have met a lot of people." He waited before pushing himself up and out of his seat.

"It's been fun Kitty Kat, remind me to come bother you for more coffee next time." He grinned, "I think I'm wired enough to train now."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:12 am
"Hah!" The sun hunter laughed, sitting back in her chair. "Another obvious fact. If you were trying to hide it, then you'd be doing a pretty poor job at it." Taking a final sip from her drink, she set it down in front of her, looking back to the moon hunter.

"I dunno.." She began to add. "I've seen people hate each other and still get the job done--faster in some cases, since they wanted to show the other up." She wasn't sure how well that would work for the hunters here, since everything they did was to be taken seriously. One wrong move, and could mean death for them and their allies. "But even so..people may get along just enough to get the job done, and still hate each others guts." She shrugged.

"Its possible." She wasn't anti-social, but she also wasn't here to form friendships with others. She was here to do her job. Nothing else.

Waving lazily after the boy, she rose from her own chair and headed for the counter. "Yeah, yeah. Maybe they'll have decent coffee by then, eh?"

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces